twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

laughing emoji

coming soon:
>how does being the opposite gender make you feel
>how does being cis scum make you feel
>how does compulsory reproduction make you feel

confused because it didn't happen

Thinking emoji, pic related

you don't really think very hard though, do you?

or read much, or do any research into these debunked memes

so if In total, 25,437 Jews were deported from Belgium, many to Auschwitz, and only 1,207 of these survived the war, what do you think happened to the other 24,230 people?

None of this 21 answers satisfied me, I'm still thinking very hard about all those inconsistencies...

so you are happy with the murder of your fellow norwegians?
In 1941–1942[1] during the occupation of Norway by Nazi Germany, there were at least 2,173 Jews in Norway. At least 775 of them were arrested, detained and/or deported. More than half of the Norwegians who died in camps in Germany were Jews.[2] 742 Jews were murdered in the camps and 23 Jews died as a result of extrajudicial execution, murder and suicide during the war, bringing the total of Jewish Norwegian dead to at least 765 Jews, comprising 230 complete households.

What Holocaust?

Like a hundred million others, they died because there was a war

The semite hides behind his meme-flag...

well the answer to number 2 is pretty conclusive - Churchill did mention it, and those who say he didn't are simply wrong.

but I am happy to discuss at length any issue you want to bring up. What troubles you in particular.

>This is schoolwork in 2018

I think they actually pay people to be on-call 24/7 watching for threads like this on Sup Forums

I happen to be in france, but I am not french, and not jewish either.

Pissed that Jews get to do whatever they want because of it now

I wish they paid me. I just happen to keep an eye out for these threads because it is fun to blow the liars out of the water every day...

Wow and to think that european tax money goes to supporting posts on Sup Forums

well done europe! bravo! *golf clap*

>How did the Holocaust make you feel?
Sad that it was just jews. Everyone should be exterminated.

Humanity is a pox upon this reality

My Catholic High School took us to the Holocaust Museum for our senior trip.

Jews are not Norwegians. Jews can never be anything other than a Jew. A legal status as a citizen will never change that.

Daily reminder that in WW1 Jews were amongst the biggest ethnic group in armed forces.

I have no idea what you mean.
I pay for my broadband, I bought my own computer and I post at my own leisure

Humanity are the beholders of this reality. I agree that they need to be thinned out, but not destroyed. What else will gaze up into the stars and ask these countless questions we've sought to answer?

I wasn't there, so I don't feel.

Well I was born into a protestant household, but I am not a protestant. i was born in a country in which I have never resided past my second month of life. I was raised in three different countries until i was 18, and have lived in six since. I have two passports and am applying for a third. I think that people can be nationalities without religion, or religious without nationality. And your post is simple ethno-religious discriminatory shit.

>Switches from meme flag to frog flag

Every. Fucking. Time.

Not going to go through the whole list, but right
from the start, I can tell it's bullshit.
Number 1 is complete horse shit. It was also
recorded by the census that over 3.5 million Jews left western Europe all together before the war. Nice try though.

>jews
>human

How does it feel to have no home or place you belong? You have no ties to any place that keep you grounded. You a spec of dust, floating without meaning at each slight breeze that pushes you.

Post this one more time and you'll be dead before you know it.

well you complain about the frog flag so I thought I would go for the european, since it is actually more apt - I have british and irish citzenship, and reside in france. So stop fucking complaining, and try putting up something better than "Duh flag, duh "

you have leisure time because other people in the country work hard.

If taxes weren't so high, we didn't have to work more than medieval farmers did.

Why is every fucking thread on here about the fucking Holocaust I don't give a fuck about the Jews

I am european. I have a deep and lasting regard for the culture of my continent. I am in awe of the achievements of my ancestors. i know my family tree back to 1600 in detail adn to 1300 in sketchy lineage, I know where my ancestors lived and died. I have lived in the home of my great great grandfather (also now the home of my uncle)

I am not rootless, but I am not parochial.

Nothing because I wasn't alive when it happened. No Jew was either.

No because i built a large business through doing eighty and a hundred hour weeks for ten years, then just sixty hour weeks for another ten, and then retired. On a pension I paid for, with money I earned.

and I still pay tax on my income and investments, and I now work part time for my old company.

Prove it.

what would you regard as proof?

Medieval farmers didn't have all the technology we do today, nor did they have the specialization. We could probably do in two hours what used to take days. Now imagine we work for 8 hours anyway, and suddenly there's a massive surplus we can spend on anything we like. If taxes weren't so high and money wasn't constantly disappearing everyone could afford to have a house built with a low-skill job.

no :^) option?

in logistics and planning

That's true, and they still didn't work as hard, even in season.
Romans only had to work the equivalent of 2 days in a whole year to meet tax demands before women fucked everything up. Whatever extra they earned was a legitimate surplus.

You're doing it for free, John? It must be in your blood as an Eternal Anglo to go against your own people for the tribe.

underrated

Oy vey! Anti-emojiness!

top right

Listen Achmed, the truth will set you free. Telling lies, even about bad people, just makes you look like a liar. it makes you untrustworthy. Why would anyone believe you that Jews are bad when you lie about the mass murder that so evidently went on?

really it is not in the interests of antisemitism to lie about the holocaust. it just makes them look stupid.

>this is old worn out pasta
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158136387/

>i’m a rootless cosmopolitan
A Jew?

Even before Sup Forums I lost all ability to feel sympathy for the jews in the holocaust. My schools kept assigning holocaust books to read and even as a kid half of them sounded like poorly written fanfiction. One of them was literally an OC fanfiction where the mc goes back in time and takes over the body of a girl who died and sacrifices herself to save her future self's grandma, or something like that.

Sad that it didn't really happen.

There was never a holocaust, why would I feel anything about something that never happened?

no.

ex protestant, athiest. (or at least ex protestant family, my father was only ever protestant in name, he was an atheist as well)

when you say that, what is that you you think is claimed to have happened but didn't happen?

>implying he isn't part of the tribe
The truth would very much set us free, it just happens to be illegal under the current regime.

Like a million bucks

I think some of the "facts" he listed about israel are wrong.

this one

It's almost like there was a world war going on, or something.
>efficiency of Germans
>anyone surviving at all
Really pounds my schnitzel...

felt a bit better about it all
after watching this

fuck forgot pic

what truth do you have that is illegal?

please tell us more - it is user here

your id is a great name for a black chick

the germans took a lot of jews as slave labour - those people who were lucky enough not to be killed immediately. Some survived.

fake news.

Human nature is venom. At least strip it from them so they may be more presentable and tolerable.

Who is this jew?

this

The same truth for which David Irving got locked up.

We all share that conviction.
What matters is the evidence that supports it.
I don't suppose you'd indulge.

Found the Algerian.
Remember: There is always a mudshit behind every French flag.

Irving was prosecuted for telling lies, all of which were entirely exposed in court. he knew he was lying, or at best, di not do his fact checking.

read "telling lies about hitler" by Richard Evans - it exquisitely details the various falsehoods, and misrepresentations, Irving deliberately used,

TLDNR Irving was lying and now admits it, and the lies are exposed in detail

How sad that someone from the home of philosophy and the birthplace of logic should argue in such a pathetically fallacious way.

Fake country - go play your piano

>What matters is the evidence that supports it.

such as?