Why did southerners give up their flags and monuments so easily...

Why did southerners give up their flags and monuments so easily? If you tried to remove that stuff as recently as the 1980's, it might have sparked a new civil war. Are modern southern men simply way more cucked compared to their grandparents? How did this happen?

LOSERS DON'T DESERVE PARTICIPATION TROPHYS

Because the weak shall fear the strong.

Everyone has forgotten what it means to defend liberty and freedom here at home

The monuments went up in the early-1900's as part of a reconciliation between north and south. The agreement was that southerners could openly recognize and take pride in their history again in exchange for fighting America's wars, which they did in WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam, etc. at higher rates than non-southerners. Revoking this accord should have been a huge deal to southern men, but so far, they've just taken the abuse without real complaint.

maybe your parents and grandparents were just cultureless retards along for the ride, and don't give a fuck what happens to this planet or its people.

Is that why you all looked away when Bush signed the Patriot-act and enabled the NSA to start the biggest snooping program of all time?

Is that why none of you flag-waving, gun-toting Southerners took up arms when Ruby Ridge and Waco happened under Clinton?

Where were you, when Obama bailed out the banks despite them single handedly fucking up the US middle class forever?

Seems like freedom and "having the right to wave a loser-flag" aren't the same thing if you ask me.

the south fought in US wars because the US military is a huge welfare program made for those who have no direction in life

Seems a lot of northerners and even euros were more upset about it than the actual south. All the talk about Southern Pride, they caved when the chips were down. I expected groups of people defending the statues, even just historical society people, but nothing. Fucking cucks.

No one wins a Civil War.

>Double spacing every fucking sentence
Fuck off reddit

I figure Southerners should retaliate by not enlisting in foreign armies, foreign navies, foreign air forces and foreign marine corps.

If D.C. Sees a drop in enlistments because of the personnel of the main political parties endorsing these macro-aggressions against the South; they may change their tune.

yanks moved to the south

Fucking faggot, saying that to the winners of our civil war against YOU

stop confusing freedom with liberty you turk larping as an austrian. go shove döner down your gullet and beg for change in mariahilfestrasse

This isnt even true. SCV has put up a fight on multiple fronts, but only recently gave up the one on changing thr schools up in NoVA to nig names. Its kind if hard to be taken seriously about preserving these monuments/southern pride and history when your movement is being coopted by the fbi in sheets, fat neckbeard basement dwelling larpers with swastika bands, and alt right tiki torch cucks that cant adjust their optics enough to be anything other than a media circus that contributes to further tearing down the white man.

Hey, Yankee jackass, I dream of seeing your memorials to your war criminals come tumbling down.

Despair

its the normal thing that happens when you lose a war. look at what happened to the krauts, same thing here but in slow motion.
People are all excited about a race war but they don't realize that
A) it already happened
B) we lost
C) whites killed whites FOR the blacks, what an unlikely outcome. we destroyed ourselves for their sake, due to our inherent weakness (the section of our population that becomes rich always takes power, make themselves so comfortable they detach from reality, then proceed to ruin everything trying to make the world match the delusions and lies only the unreasonably wealthy could possibly believe.
even if there were NO jews, we destroy ourselves as a part of our natural cycle.
This observation infuriates me every time I point it out, but fuck it is just so true.

So, you're too intellectually challenged to realise that the Republicans attacked the rights of northern states as well. Enjoy your state sanctioned sexual assault next time you fly.

The outcome of which is centuries of animosity between what should have been brothers.

So, I say again: no one wins Civil Wars.

Nice arguments lads.
>go shove döner down your gullet and beg for change in mariahilfestrasse
Stop please. Youre embarrassing yourself. Either learn proper German, or dont attempt to speak it.

Because they are becoming Nazi's

Patriot act got pushed through due to the effects of “9/11”. Without that world changing scensrio patriot act never would’ve happened. How convenient

How do you fags deal with hordes of shitskins butchering you language without freaking out? Is it because you're scared to death of being called a 'nazi'?

elaborate mein poser auslander

>Patriot act got pushed through due to the effects of “9/11”. Without that world changing scensrio patriot act never would’ve happened. How convenient
What is that even supposed to mean? Youre saying it was the right thing to do, because 2000 people died?

Also, go read "Rebuilding America's defenses" by Dick Cheney, then come back.

Noticed he stopped double spacing each sentence when he got called out

this. the österreicher bitches about an american speaking improper deutsch, but sits idly on his hands when the turks move in and make a mockery of it

In the 80's there was nothing to do.

"Mariahilferstraße", du fettes Stück Amerikanerkacke.

>"Hordes"
Austria is 90% white lardo. Id worry more about the 56% mutt face mr. Monstruo

Notice how you dont have a counter-argument, Mr. I-discovered-Sup Forums-during-the-election.

Austria is 90% white.

It’s supposed to mean the country was conned into it, no one wanted it but was needed it for “security”.

your capital begs to differ.

What can you do when the entire judiciary is now Jews, shitskins, and women? They manipulate the Constitution and laws to get the outcome they want.

Youre saying that Vienna not being 90% has a statistical impact on the overall population of the nation of Austria being 90% white?

>shilling this hard for zog cultural erasure

We lost complete control of our government all the way back in the 30s friend.....this isnt anything recent and its not anything a isolated insurrection is going to stop in this large nation.....more hearts and minds have to shift for any of this to change and I'm not sure thats happening anytime soon unfortunately, even with our meme gun rights which isnt even accurate really (hughes amendment, gca, nfa; some euros actually enjoy easier regulations on mgs and supressors than we do).

stasse strasse strasse

aahahahahahahahahha ill paß. westbahnhof has declared shariah

>Id worry more about the 56% mutt face mr. Monstruo

kek. Looks like I struck a nerve there. Australians are so sensitive.

that character is seriously dumb as fuck though

considering they threw your last election, id say “Ja!”

also youre super quick in the replies. art thou triggered?

also this is a confederacy thread. auslanderen need not apply. especially when it seems allthe germans did during civil war and prior was rob and murder.

Its not, considering its older than your nation.

>56%

>his native tongue is English
>he doesn't understand what I wrote
Are you seriously suggesting that the overall 90% white nation of Austria, is not 90% white, because the capital is not 90% white?

Southerners born after WWII are just larping as Southerners.

If it's not 100% White then you're in the same boat as us and you can't talk shit.

>(((OP)))

Same thing will happen when President Clinton takes their guns in 2020. The south is just a nigger wasteland with a bunch of big government bootlickers.

>90% = 56%
>American "education"

They didn't, you will see a Southern abandonment of the military and the resulting economic strains will make them hungry and give them clarity.

Im done here. You Americans are so fucking easy to bully online. 0 fucking substance to your views. Its all just tired memes and hugbox echo chamber regurgitation.

I miss the days on Sup Forums before GG and before the Orange menace.

We were 90% 40~ years ago.
Enjoy it while you can, it'll change in the blink of an eye.

They got suckered by a fake reconciliation which the Yankee jackasses feel they can repudiate with impunity.

America is over; secession is the only option left.

not when mexicans and arabs in the US also claim to be white. österreich is no exception. id wager your statistics are faulty, considering your proximity.

>your so easy to beat!
>im out!

nah m8, he aint triggered

also

>muh 90% white

that shit only became a meme in the past couple years, so ima wager your a newfag posing as an oldfag

proof?
>gayergayte
>orange drumpf

confirmed newfag. May dorner visit you in your sleep. may green lasers ass blast your tummy.

I think it's causing southerners to accept what the country has actually become, its not America anymore. It's something else.
Thus it's up to each individual southerner to decide if they want to fight and die for what the country 'America' has become.
This, but it wont matter, the American military can run just fine for another 30 years on a skeleton crew of yankee northenrers.

The USA is becoming like a zombie. As it's white blood dries up, it is animated by more and more brown people.
At some point the remaining whites are going to have to decide if the want to pull the plug on their franknstine or go quietly into the night.

Imagine being such a retarded butthurt shitposting Aussie that you think that screaming 'le FIFTYYYYYSIXXXPERRRCENNNNTTTERS' while whimpering about tired memes and mindless regurgitation right before you ragequit makes you sound intelligent, reasonable or like an oldfag in any way.

The South shall HAVE TO rise again.

Way more whites in US brudda

Although, I'd like to see a certain mayor of New Orleans being made to eat some strange fruit.

Most Southerners do not feel any attachment to the past, so the monuments aren't important to them.

In places that kicked up protests about it, the locals compromised by moving the monuments to further out of the public site.

Furthermore, much of the monuments were removed without notice, and often done illegally, so the event would be done by the time the public would notice and protest. At that point, how many local communities are going to waste money they can't afford to on having the monument refurbished and put back? Not many.

Depends on the location really. Most of these places you see the statues coming down are almost entirely black and/or yankee transplants. Do you really expect Baltimore to be a hotbed of confederate sympathy in the current year? Antifa came to my mostly white town to tear down the statues and they got told to fuck off, and this is a pretty leftist town.

Have you seen how many blacks and Mexicans live down here. We are outnumbered.

America's going down because of the embarrassment that Yankee's felt because they thought that segregation made them look bad compared to the Soviet Union.

College.

what a seedy looking jew.

Pretty much this 100%....you know the shits real when the aussies lay off the bantzposting.....

You sound like MSM.

The Lincolnites can't stop hating the South because that is the foundation stone of their political order.

Ironically enough, when the whole Georgia state flag thing was going on I saw people in New England flying confederate flags

The South hasn't had political agency since the reconstruction. The powers that be dictated they needed something to bait the races, so the statues came down.

No amount of protesting or shooting would have changed the outcome. No one wants to be the next Waco.

This is another fair point. White flight has left the districts these statues reside in almost completely Democrat controlled.

Do anything to defend a statue and they will do anything and everything in their power to make an example out of you.

Not all monuments were removed, people showed up and stopped them in many cities.

just the ones that have been over run with northerners lost, New Orleans, all across Virginia, etc.

Threats were made against my town but nobody ever showed up and carried it out. blm, antifa, nobody. Locals setup patrols 24/7 during that phase of BS. Would have been people getting shot.

lots of people arrested in my town for wearing masks though, but they were pro-confederate and disobeyed orders from the police. Antifa would have absolutely been turned to swiss cheese.

the jews, user. (deep sigh)..... the jews.
specifically kike media/hollywood.

What happens if they try to ban "Dixie"?

The problem for Yankees is: they can't acknowledge that the wrong side "won" the War between the States. America will be destroyed because of this.

This. Universities have become little more than leftist brainwashing centers.

The south has been flooded by yankees through out the years. Not many true southerners still exist, hell the blacks in those states are some of the only people that still use certain old southern slang.

Fpbp

> just the ones that have been over run with northerners lost, New Orleans, all across Virginia, etc.
New Orleans was not overrun by yankees but by blacks. Most of the monuments were in cities, not the countryside. The blacks moved into the cities, and the whites moved to the suburbs. The whites abandoned their monuments, and now the blacks who do live around the monuments don’t want to see monuments to white people. Those in possession of the cities get to decide what is memorialized in the cities.
If you want nice statues of white people in cities, you need to gentrify out the black people and rebuild a white urban culture. All the “muh ethnostate in cascadia” types are too busy fantasizing about rural homesteading to tackle the question of retaking the cities.

lmao dont worry
they will come for yours too
all will be replaced by nigger and mestizo activists,until not a shred of white identity remains in the jwsa

Carpet bagging fags

The Lincolnite settlement is the political order erected upon Abraham Lincoln's dead body.