Let's say I have $30k do use the benefit of Sup Forums and our goals

How should I spend/invest it?

Buy bitcoin

Ignore 's retardation, but do invest it to make more money. For the time being, all you can do is make as much money as you can, while not losing track of Sup Forums's goals and allegiances.

Why would you do either of those things? Leave it to rot in the bank until an opportunity rolls along.

Since you're in Australia. GTFO the country before Chang takes over the government. Move back to the homeland and beat the Mudslimes back with your fellow Anglos.

Donate it to the Israeli lobby in Washington and demand a soyim campaign against vidya

that already happened like 10 year ago. All global cities are ransacked.

Tesla bonds good goy, vey good returns !

GIVE IT TO ME AND I WILL #MA(ustralia)GA

Finding your greatest joy.

Is all about being a good goy, donate to my temple you racist bigot

Build an access ramp to Inaccessable island for future anons

On a small-scale, you should subscribe to/patronize any particular people or groups you find interesting. Like if you listen to certain podcasts or read articles you find interesting from a particular source, it's good to toss them a bit of help. Beyond that, you'd mainly want to try and invest it until you have a firmer idea of how you'd want to use it.

Eventually we should start a foundation which performs free vasectomies for urban population, and which produces propaganda to make youth vasectomies more desirable to that demographic. 30k isn't enough to start that sort of project, though.

Pay for my covfefe.

LTC QTUM SALT PPT

Buy land. Not even joking.

Try to buy advertising on Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc. with "It's Okay to Be White."

Record and report all correspondence.

Start a business

Invest it and donate a small amount of your profits to /ourgroups/

Buy PRO it's a crypto for buying property accepted so far in Vermont buy now wait 6 months to a year and buy a lot of land

Also Livetree is doing an ICO it's tring to be a gofundme for movie and media to facilitate paying out investors of said projects

Mutual funds.
Fixed Deposit.
Gold.
Silver.
1/20 in stocks by diversifying.

This is gambling.

Buy land, it has a million uses and can provide near passive income if you plant stuff there. It's also good to work on with your hands and keeps you grounded, it's not hard to make infertile land fertile. Or you could event just rent it out for dead nigger storage

Probably can't buy much with 30k tho but putting down 30k and paying up another 30k over time would be a good investment and could provide towards a pension.

Buy land.

We are now in a global housing bubble, this is not my opinion this is an economic fact

You don't buy high you buy things low and sell them later at highs while other things crash, hell buy Silver or any platinum group elements and wait a year or two,
Stop living life like a pauper

sex doll harem

BUY PROPERTY YOU MAD CUNT!

>buy land
>lose money on property taxes every year

Unless you plan to use the land or believe the area my see development in the future it's a bad investment.

This. Retards in Brentwood have been paying my mortgage for years.

He will be more than likely exempt from land tax until it amounts to a few hundred thousand dollars

Give some to some random people on here who are in a bad financial position.
$10,000 to me would make a bigger difference than $1 million to the average person.

That's not how it works in the US. Only agriculture can be exempt and usually it's only a partial reduction.