Come and take them

Starving, unemployed, pissed off Greeks with nothing to live for, and you want to give them the opportunity to die for their country? Given the absolute state of Europe and the West I wouldn't be surprised if there was a queue to join the fight.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-01/erdogan-chief-advisor-threatens-break-legs-greeces-pm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_military_and_paramilitary_personnel
youtube.com/watch?v=R8S5r-LprSU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1517321983509.png/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158404414/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-01/erdogan-chief-advisor-threatens-break-legs-greeces-pm

Link

A THUG ACTING LIKE A THUG? AND YOU THINK THE GREEKS HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR A WAR? LOL

France, UK, Germany and Italy are the only European powers with stronger military than Greece. Let that sink in for a second. And that's on an all-around basis. If we're talking navy, which we are, Greece is up there with the big boys.

Topjej roaches can't win an offensive for shit, we can defend for a shitload of time due to the landscape
meanwhile kurds will take half their country and either china or US will step in because both take profit form the trade routes

Turkey is poorer than us and doesn't even have 3x our military despite having 8x our population KEK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_military_and_paramilitary_personnel

Holy fuck I don't care for what reason but I want Turkey off the map, please please can the roaches be wiped in my lifetime. Fucking shitstain on humanity.

Germany is a joke, they barely got 30k more soldiers
Same with Italy and UK (UK has even less soldiers, barely 10k more than us)

Only france can compete because they got aircrafts

No worries they will
either by war because they'll chimp out or simply by Kurds forming Kurdistan and most turks migrating to europe

Trump is really letting me down with the mud slime if it was up to me he being a thousand pieces by now I hate the mud slime even more than English people

>UK
>EU
Not for long though.

yeah good point
the moment EU collapses (it's already crumbling) western barbarians will start killing eachother again

If we give you tons of working places, are you willing to build a wall?

>EU goes to shit
>countries leave
>no killing

if it's barring us from the rest of europe too then sure

ah my bad turns out nail bombs aren't lethal

I'm looking forward to civil war in Turkey.

The Kurds must feel badass now after whipping ISIS, taking on Turkey seems a natural progression.

The northern part is your own investment. We will only pay for the east and south.

>wouldn't be surprised if there was a queue to join the fight.
if they actually declare war, I'd sign up for a suicide battalion provided they bury anything left of me not on t*rkroach soil.

Also, i think you will need some AA behind those walls. The navy wont save you from air strifes.

You can remove kebab without killing people.

>not killing muslims if you have the chance
I bet you live in Helsinki

>imply that muslims are people

good point

Do you have hoplites and triremes as well? Or any myth units granted by Zeus?

We have the police motorcycle unit DIAS (ZEUS) team but leftists are trying to disband them because it's full or right wingers.

turks just talk a lot

What is the deal with turks talking a bunch of shit lately?

Do you reckon Poland, Hungary and the based christian countries will come to the aid of Greece if Turkey chimps out???

Also why do the turks have this wierd perpetual little dick syndrome? they seem so insecure and act so agro all the time to overcompensate. They should just chill out instead of chimping out every 3 mins.

Erdewan thinks he's tough shit he's about to fucking learn the hard way turkey's just a fucking joke God I wish I was a control the military I would have killed that son-of-a-bitch a long time ago I hate Muslims especially when they think they're tough shit, they're Muslim dictators probably hiding in a fucking basement somewhere afraid of being assassinated because he's a pussy

no
hungary and poland are as bad as muslim countries

i want to kill
türks

They feel threatened for some reason.
I have high hopes for Serbia and Russia if something like this occurs but i believe there'll be volunteers from all around the world.

Russia is doing business with the turks
serbia doesn't have power

China/US/Israel are our best options and maybe bulgaria idk

Fuck greeks. Stinky useless sand niggers.

sup schizo

this is the albanian in france

I'm talking about volunteer fighters not about official aid from these nations.

the french albanian uses the pirate flag

Germany can reach Greece numbers in like 2 years if they want. They don't keep a strong army, because they outsourced security to the USA.

Sure they are, Mohamed

not it cant
its american property and full of shitskins

ah in that case there'd be plenty from all around the world
serbia russia etc because muh orthodoxy
rest of the world because they hate muzzies

my guess is germany/uk/france wouldn't send any volunteers :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=R8S5r-LprSU
Greece can still be saved.

I am a Greek

you americans dont live in europe
so you dont know much about slavshits

And we can start developing nukes if we want (nevermind sanctions etc)
wtf kind of argument is that mr rose oil exporter

>nazis
>saving Greece
yeah nah

we had the biggest nationalistic rally in Europe couple weeks back, 500,000 people
only 1,000-2,000 were GD members
krauts are not welcome here

you can have our sword
this time without trecherous Tatars, and we dont stop till we liberate Constantinople

>nazis
>golden dawn

pick one

Sub humans wanna be nazi's.

You are reducing my post to absurdity. Germany can, and perhaps will be asked to, rearm very quickly. Her industrial output and economy allow for it, her population allows for it.
It hasn't happened yet, because there's no need for it.

I'll pick two
Michaloliachos is also on record saying "we're the defeated of 1945" i.e. nazis

success breeds jealousy

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1517321983509.png/

i thought you were the french
but you are that extremelly manipulative jew shitskin

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158404414/

i will make a pic to warn other people

my god mixaloliakos is truly a monkey

he looks better than most germans

If my grandma had wheels she'd be a bike

yeah it's super ironic, the stereotypical chubbyfag that nowadays would play cod all day thinks he's aryan or some shit

they're trying to export their crisis with trying to raise their nationalism, considering they almost went into a civil war 18 months ago

Τα σε μαkαιρωσει

the whole party looks non greek

Their allies are arming a terrorist organization on their borders, that has literally millions of members within their state.

that michael guy
looks Greek
the others like weird germs

Ψιλοισχύει, ο kασιδάρης είναι σαν λίβυος
kαλά ούτως ή άλλως τέτοια άτομα θα τραβούσε, προϊόντα αιμομιξίας/τουρkαλβανούς που αντί να αντιμετωπίσουν την πραγματιkότητα προτιμούν να νομίζουν πως είναι νόρδοι ή kάτι τέτοιο
talk about larping

doesn't make him any less ugly

Try harder detective.

a loser in Greece
can be an alpha male in germany
the germans are ugly people

its you manipulative yahudi shitskin

>muh numbaaas!
and these numbers are wrong too!
top cuck!

We have 87 Tornados (2/3IDS, 1/3ECR) and 105 eurofighters
meanwhile in greece
>f4 phantoms, f16 and mirage2000
lol, your airforce is trash

>army
we have 328 active Leo2A6/7 and 104 reserve
greece on the other hand
>170 Leopard 2A6
>184 Leopard 2A4 from the 80s
>rest is cannonfodder (leo1/m60/m48)
step your game up

If he fucked off to germany that'd be nice, true
would be closer to his idols

If the Turks chimp out and try to invade Greece I hope you'll take volunteers because I would love to put some of those shitskins in the ground.

topkek

still better than your shit

you muslim rape baby

>projecting this hard

you mut be diaspora

>having niggers over for dinner
>serve them нeгъpчeтa

very rude

ok this is someones dispora
shitskin

same thing

>constantinople and anatolia used to be greek-owned (Byzantine, essentially greek)
>turkroaches took it over
>now in modern times we're suddenly all too "civilized" to conquer anything, so no take backs
>turkroaches taunt greeks while sitting on stolen land their ficki ficki thieving ancestors illegally invaded

Why is this allowed? Reclaim Constantinople. Let the Greeks borrow some US military power. Greeks had top tier /comfy/ empires, let them have the whole mediterranean.

america killed serbians for albania

>muslim cock muncher cries out in anger while posting his blacked.com collection

lel

>Starving, unemployed
Stop projecting,roach

shitskin in germany

every canadian or australian writing about Greece
is an immigrant

>let them have the whole mediterranean.
I love the Greeks and they're great people but no.

And the reason why things are "too civilized" these days is because the Jews running the American government want it that way. But it won't last, either America will unkike itself or collapse under the weight of shitskin parasites. After that happens, it will be open season on the roaches.

I unironically would take a flight to greece to fend off sandniggers

Greek-Aus mate, papou goes back every year and says a lot of the people are doing it rough. I also read the youth unemployment is over 40% there. Stay strong.

you must keep in mind that turks are asiatics
the country is worth more than their life
so there will be many suicide attacks like with the japanese (who are asiatic shitskins too)

>has no defense whatsoever, can only cope by posting reaction images

lel

thanks man, idk why the sudden hate by the other guy, just do yourself a favour and try to learn greek.

Rough = pension cuts and youth moving back with their parents
we still have the lowest suicide rates in Europe

this also redpills the youth a lot so it's good and we won't end up like germany or sweden

>golden dawn
>nordic
thx for the keks buddy

Ο λαγος που φενεται σαν μονγkολοτουρkος λολ

You should worry tho.
If turkey looses Kurdistan your own demography might have become so frail that they might choose to pull a poland compensate with your land, shifting their land west

turkey cant take Greece

I just don't get that we finally have the kind of military power our ancestors would have killed for, and all of a sudden we're too civilized to conquer other countries, rout and defeat our enemies for good, and reclaim our old territories. My ancestors are rolling in their graves. If they had this might they would have taken the world. But we just sit on our asses, let shitskins run about on the ruins of our old empires, and twiddle our thumbs. I'm really quite sick of it. I want to exterminate them. Roaches, kikes, muzzies, niggers, la raza spics, all of them. We could kill them off for good if we wanted. Our ancestors had no problem conquering africa, india, south america, anywhere they wanted. Now we let the gem of western civilization, Constantinople, lay in the shit stained hands of roach muzzies who defile it every day. We're literally being invaded slowly and we do nothing still. I hate this. I want things in motion, I want blood. We must take the chance to destroy our enemies for good before the balance shifts out of our favor.

Also the EU is far more cucked than burgerstan. Trump would probably support the new crusades as well as expelling all invaders, both from the new world and europe. Even if we have to drag the dead weight of panty pissing liberals along behind us. Every day we have to watch our daughters get raped and our sons murdered in their own homes. Enough, it is time for bloodshed.

I keep seeing stats showing Bulgaria is poorer than Turkey, and they all seem legit. However, there are tens of thousands of turks traveling to Bulgaria to work, and they do shit jobs like construction, farming or cleaning.
If we are poorer, how come people move here to work jobs cheaper than we do?

Legitimate question, I don't get it.

We would send our turks ofc!

>in other news.

Maybe you treat them better?
Shitjobs in turkey are now done by syrians afterall and they make use of shitty sweatjob clothfactory too.
Id rather lay roads or swipe toilets in bulgaria then to sew shoes in alway hot as fuck turkey too.

Unironically αυτό νομίζουν
ο λαγός όντως τουρkοφέρνει λίγο, ειδιkά με το ανάπηρο μούσι lemmy που έχει

they can't do shit, ESPECIALLY with their army castrated at kurdistan we'll just push their shit in on the counteroffensive and they'll flee to germany (again)

same thing happens here since 1980, these people don't contribute anything to the economy

that'd be super funny but also realistic

I dont believe in a conventional war.
But if both countries really would go to the shitter in lets say 30 years then turkey has the demographic upperhand even if whole anatolia is quasi-independent at this point. Istanbul alone has as many people as greece I think which might be vulnerable to weaponized migration.

I`ll contribute by donating to Greek titty streamers!

istanbul is the kurd capital of the world