Slav(e) Hate Thread

Pass. Slavs are alright in my book.

That story smells like bullshit

>British model

Nice try eternal anglo

Go back to your shithole, Stanisław.

That graph is skewed, because it's literally quite hard for a muslim to be imprisoned for a crime in Europe as a whole.

Can confirm OPs pic. As an Anglo in Poland, they do have oddly shaped skulls

feels bad man,

Ask a Polish person with German roots that lives in Scotland anything :)

Slavs are white niggers.
Sure, some of them have good european genes in them but their culture is subhuman.
In germany we call them Kanisterkopf.

Testo to ty!

you got beaten up by ivan when you tried to talk shit ?
When race war starts, you'll need slavs more than they need you, your so called "aryan" race are a bunch of pussies who enjoy watching their girls getting BBC
An average Alesha slav can take up 3 niggers at once
Slav countries are conservatives, christian.
Have you ever been to Eastern Europe ?
Tell me more about our "subhuman" nature

>Slav(e) Hate Thread

Typical uneducated trash hiding behind a meme flag.

Show your flag, hans...

slavs are the best fighters. They will save the weak whites of the west.

What’s your skull like? I’m curious. Slavs have the most intriguing shape - the back is so flat.
>Kanisterkopf
Kek

Meant for

Show your flag, slav LARPer...

It's not all to do this genetics, knowledge of your German roots may have contributed to level of engagement with Polish culture. Making you less of a pole. Ultimately though culture stems from race and not the state of polish culture is determined by the state of the Polish race. Since there is no such thing as they are slavs we say it the slavic race.

>their culture is subhuman
When inviting milions of niggers and arabs home and enjoy letting them fuck your women is more civilised than our christian conservative culture.

Sure bro, enjoy getting genocided :)

Иди нaхyй, cyкa!

>slavs are the best fighters.
yes
>They will save the weak whites of the west.
no

That story turned out to be fake...

>Flag
>Mentioned culture for some reason but talks only about refugees meanwhile islamic prayer in Paristanbul
Hypocrite much, huh?

My skull shape is something between dolichocephalic and mesocephalic with a more sloped forhead than a western European.
Tested iq of 134.
From what I've seen in Scotland we as polish people have bigger and rounder heads and average and it seems like we are more intelligent but also more individualistic and more sneaky in our thinking... Scottish are more honest but more lazy and dumb.. I know it sounds unlikely but that's what I've noticed.

kill yourself OP. poles/slavs and some russiasn are based and will always be welcome. it's the muslims and the middle
easterns are the real problem here in europe.

Checking inn whatever meme flag fagg you are

>tfw amerimutt finn and pole mix
youre just jealous of the slavs

>Russian flag
Stopped reading right there.

>He has a french flag so he must be french
Any hints in my post that indicate that that might slightly not be true ?
You're pathetic, kid

Quiet snownigger before Russia rapes half your women again, they are begging for real men im your soyboy capital of the galaxy

Ayo hol up lemme start another world war real quick

>gay marijuana smoker homosexual flag

go kill yourself you russophobic faggot

90% of info-graphics on this sub are fake or manipulated to fit certain agenda, at this point everything i read here i treat as psychop

slavs should all be killed

simple as that.

So you're a slavnigger enjoying a superior western european country? Typical.
>flag
Opinion discarded, subhuman. Go play with mud.

Thank you for your input. Admittedly, I know very little in the ways of phrenology; however, I was curious as I tended to notice that Slavs had different skill shapes than my own. When I was in Ukraine, those “oddly” shaped skulls (odd to me) were more common than in Poland.

show your flag Fritz

Maybe Slav women are so good looking because they were sex slavs.

The 'Ge*manic' has never won a war against a Slav without the help of someone else.
SAD!

Literal melanin deficient homo nigerius

Alhamdul'illah.

>Russian
>Accuses others of degeneracy
>Leading nation in abortion
>Corrupt shithole

Nice try, Ivan. Fix your frozen wasteland first, nigger.

>Fix your frozen wasteland first, nigger.

right after I deport your pathethic nation behind the Ural mountains so that you help us

Weak one my fuckboy

literally crying rn!!

t. Ahmad al faransi

Continue

My boyfriend is Slavic and he could kick your ass, nigger

One in that picture looks like a soyboy cuck and the other looks like he could beat the shit out of the soyboy.

>meme flag

you sure as hell seem to be proud and with no shame of your people.

Why do shills go after Slavs every single day?

Stop replying to these threads you quadruple niggers

Kys nigger

Yes and I enjoy it very much. I'm actually contribuiting to the country more than any average French. I especially enjoy paying more taxes than 80% of population.

What are you gonna do about it ? Nothing, because of the pussies you've all become, you actually embrace it.
For that reason, i'm laughing my ass off when I see pussies complain about immigration.

They look identical, except man on the left has a better haircut

We are the last defense of Europe

God i miss drinking with my friends.

This. Boyfriend once fought off a spic and a nog with just his fists after they knocked him to the ground and he was barely conscious and bleeding horribly. Suddenly, he got up out of nowhere and BTFOd one of them with one solid hit. The Nig got in a few more punches but it didn't even phase him. Nig meets same fate, both run off in a daze. Unfortunately, cops never found out who they were, but the cops did buy him a new 6 pack of beer

Slavs are not even human
Thank god I am czech

I have some bad news for you

No they're not.
Slavs don't give a shit about western countries.

its like acting like a woman who starts a fight with someone and expect men to defend her.

Why should slavs defend Western Europe ?
They will defend their homes and that's it.

but he cant be based because he defended ur gay butt.

this

STOP REPLYING