But but but, ZYKLON B was only used as a delousing agent

Whelp, that's where you're wrong buckaroo. Wikipedia definitively state's that ZYKLON B was used to exterminate 1 MILLION Jews.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zyklon_B

Other urls found in this thread:

phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/
imgur.com/fpBDPB2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Wikipedia
I will gas you personally if you use source that anyone can edit

The problem is, they realy used it, to save them... Mother Theresa style.
Turn back time and do a good deed and shoot every singel one twice in the head. Or use a high power rifle.

If gas chambers were indeed used to exterminate 1 MILLION Jews, then 5 MILLION were murdered in the camps or starved to death, correct?

Wikipedia clearly states that the lost generation experiments were a failure, which just proves even if we take the Jews away from their culture they will still act in poor taste.

Here is another thread with numbers of "death camps" and how long it takes to "gas" them in a time span of 6 years...???
World Almanach and Jewish Pop in Europe between 1933-1945: growth for 50k...
The fact is, every jew is a liar and 9 out 10 ex "inmates" lied. 1 of 10 told nothing special or horrible...
Ursula Haverbeck destroyed Holocaust live on TV.

Show me the mass graves? And why so many holoHOAX survivors?

They starved to death, yes. German soldiers tried everything, to keep them alive.

>i haz proofs
>wiki link offered as proof
oh you sad poor (((nigger faggot)))

I am not poor, black, nor gay. Just a well educated man

Lol

you are new here aren't you? this was debunked yesterday. ad every day before that.

but what the heck, let us do it again?
what is the source of your unattributed figures? where did they get figures for 1948, given that no country in europe had a census during the war or until 1949?

what are the figures from this publication for 1949 - would they by any chance show a drop of about 5 to 6 million jews in Europe and world wide? if so what happened to those millions that year?

pic related - the world almanac figures without the bit at thetop cut off, which is underlined in red to show that the figures in 1948 are actually 1938 figures.

so this lie, like all the others, was debunked years ago.

bad data is bad.

stop spreading the lie

Loooool

no not correct

Obe a million and half were shot in the east. the german archives claim this.

a million were gassed at auschwitz, maybe 1.1 million. 900,000 at treblinka, half a million at Sobibor, about 250,000 at Chelmno, same at Blezec, although they used exhaust fumes adn shootings as well.

that accounts for about 4.5 million. the other half million were killed in various camps and ghettos, and other places, many by disease or starvation .

Why don't you just search online for holocaust mass graves adn you will get lots of hits and can go and look a them. there are thousands of them.

or do you not do any reading or research, just ask bloody stupid questions?

>Wikipedia says...
Whatever (((they))) want it to say. Nice agent at a slide though.

I'll never agree to "portable Gaschambers" or Cyclone B and "gaschamber" storys.
American experts who visited Auschwitz to confirm, it's not possible to gas anyone, where silenced.
War is bad, but jews can make a living out of everything. Muah ancestors waz gased 3, no 6 times by Nazi.

>user is so confused he cites wiki
Was anybody else such a newfag?

Wikipedia also says my ass is bigger than the moon, but that obviously isn't true. If my ass was that big, earth would be suffering several cataclysm events.

ITT: stormweenies cry that any source that they don't like is kike shilling

Find the toxicology report that says zyklon will kill humans in minutes, go on smart one, show the world your mental prowess

Also ITT: The exact same debunked crap posted every day by the same ~20 or so stormfags thinking they're "winning"

But kikes did run a Jewish death camp in Poland, even had a Jew at the top who allowed Polish people, woman and children, to die of typhus

someone post that webm where the jews learn how to edit wikipedia articles to benefit isreal

and the true holocaust was the bombing of civilians with incendiary and nukes, all thanks to the Rothschild's, the Saxe-Gotha-Coburgs and the rest of the Blood Libel crew

OP has been stumped, can't find the toxicology report for Zyklon-B on humans, and they claimed to be smart

This. Why would anyone market an insecticide if it killed people instantly?

It's a lie by germans.

It's made of cyanide which was used by burgers to kill prisonners iirc and is poisonous.

Well, why wouldn't Zyklon B kill people anyway? Why would the jews have chosen such a shitty killing method for their lies if what you say is true?

>American experts who visited Auschwitz to confirm, it's not possible to gas anyone, where silenced.

who? when?

Probably Leuchter who wasn't expert in anything.

That's fucking horrible.

You'd probably need to choose something that could be proven that the Germans had large quantities of.

not instantly - it takes a few minutes. that is why it is sold with a warning odour chemical built in (although the SS at Auschwitz ordered it to be supplied without the odour...)
read this if you are really interested and not trolling

phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/

Why not fake documents about them buying some big dangerous gas and put a few well placed canisters of the stuffs in the fake death camps then? Weren't the bolcheviks german hating zionists?

Attacking the lethality of the Zyklon B just seems silly because it then open the question of why the fuck the jews choose this as a murder weapon.

I love Poland more every day.

If that was the case, it'd make a great marketing slogan.
"Zyklon B - if it can kill 1 million jews, it can kill the bedbugs in your mattress!"
think I'd feel worse about the death of the bedbugs. At least they're honest about their bloodsuckery.

and which the germans said they used, adn which left traces on the walls of the gas chambers that were found in 1945, and can still be found today...

yeah, good idea, pick something that was really used....

yeah but it takes hundreds of times more zyklon b to kill a louse, and many hours longer. Lice are tough little buggers.

Wikipedia is trash.

I'm not even 100% sure where I stand on this topic as there is compelling theories and evidence on both hands and enough contradictory information to muddy the waters until the end of humanity. If I were to play devil's advocate, you could attribute that choice to a misunderstandings about how the chemical works, inadequate inventory or availability of more appropriate agents or excess haste in narrative creation just to name a few possibilities.

Not anyone can edit it. Try it yourself and see the (((moderators))) undoing your edit.

The thing that bugs me is that a surfactant is added to the hydrogen cyanide. If you simply wanted to gas Jews in an economical way, why add the extra cost of the surfactant? It's like the Germans were being Jews themselves by forcing the gentiles to buy unnecessary chemicals to gas the Jews!

There is 0 evidence of homicidal gas chambers being used by germany inside germany or in german occupied territories

i was expecting a real argument but this whole image is just propaganda. "oh you think this is true well we silenced him!" "oh you think this is true well we change our answer!" "oh you think this is true well its actually totally meaningless"
I can almost hear "no goy its all true trust me" coming out of the screen.

>compelling theories and evidence on both sides

What. The points I agree with the denierw is that jews were whiny (hence all the 6 gorillions and other numbers wvo popped up before the genocide) and that there is fake sensational bullshit being passed around. But the last part isn't really surprising. The holocaust is pretty famous and every famous events has a bunch of sensational bullshits attached to it.

As for the whole chemical thing, it should be lethal because its main companent, cyanide, was used as weapons in WWI (with poor results because the gas was too dispersed too easily), to execute people and to whale hunt.

The Zyklon B was bought because it was a pretty stealthy killing method. Most of it was used for delousing so it was easily justified as "oh we just need it because we want to prevent infections, eheheh".

Aktion T4 and the early jews mass killing proved that a huge part of the german population wasn't ready for open mass execution.

>breaks down common lies stormweenies use over and over
>explains why several "redpill" infographs are wrong

>wahhh it's not a real argument to point out my lies are lies!

>american experts
>a few storm faggots

ZYKLON B killed jew parasites so good that they decided to use it on lice also.

Not one of the lying kikes and their golems have produced a toxicology document for Zyklon effects on humans because only one exists from the 1910's and it was performed on rabbits. People did note that humans that were exposed to Zyklon for over 15 minutes reported irritation.
The European noble class are all Masonic Talmud Jews who have been sacrificing people since before Egypt, and the world wars were orchestrated by them to cull the population of Europe. One of the rituals the Jews have performed is the holocaust which is literally "burnt offering" whereby they'd place a baby on an effigy of a mancow and cook it, or just throw kids into a fire. img related.

Are you telling me that there is no toxicological research on cyanide poisoning?

Thank you. These storm fags are really fucking retarded.

How a compound made of cyanide wouldn't be mortal?

How can you kill 40 million with Roman era weapons. Could a city in Israel even support 40 million during that era?

Whenever I hear the tired old sad line of 6 million killed I always draw a sad breath and think to myself... not nearly enough!

Even if there were zero Jews gassed (which there weren't), how are these stormfag asshole retards going to justify the wretched human rights violations of rounding up a group of people and forcing them to live in awful conditions? Are you seriously going to try to spin the Holocaust into something positive? You faggots deserve to be summarily rounded up and gassed for your stupid fucking ideology.

>Inb4 (((They))) aren't people
>Inb4 American Internment camps
>Inb4 "Shill"

Yeah its used to kill parasites that spread disease. Lol

>>breaks down common lies
no it doesnt it makes silly arguments. Like "he said some messed up things so its ok he was censored" "yes this example is true but there were other death camps) (when one of the common claims is the investigated sites magically turned from death camp to concentration) the "this guy isnt credible but this other guy who agrees with me is" then "this was propagnda so its clearly not true"

this isnt proof or even a good argument. Its a strawman and legalese

didnt you see he put red X's thru some of those articles and said they dont matter. Game over nazi!

>1 MILLION
1 Quantillion*

The door leads to a washroom, not the gas chamber.

How is this shit supposed to work anyway? Just open a cap in the roof, sprinkle some granules into the room and close the hatch?

Yep

apart from the gas chambers, the plans for the gas chambers, the letters about the gas chambers sent by the nazis talking about building gas chambers, the ruins of the gas chambers and the hundreds of eyewitness reports

yeah zero.

what is your point?

because if it is "they used that number before" then it isn't a very good point.

Strange, isn't it? Almost like there weren't any gas chambers, only water closets...

>wikipedia definitely states

Lol this type of sarcastic humor on pol has been absent for a while with the invasion of these cancerous cuckservative trumpfags.

Can someone please post the Auschwitz's swimming pools and chimney? I need it.

But...but...but... (((wikipedia)) said...

Fake news by kike Bolsheviks

I never did understand how they could tell me everything to convince me that the jews deserved to be gassed but then say it never happened.

No im sure that the jews went into a rickety halfassed, unsealed chamber to get gassed while SS members stood by not 10 feet away while the gassing happened.
>shave heads
>throwaway clothes
>covered in insecticide(not lethal to humans)

Im sure the idea was to just kill them. meine almündes

ok, why don't we play a game. You give us a denier claim and we will show you why it is stupid and how it has been debunked.

I'm not Jewish or a christfag so I don't care about holocaust victims.
Should have been more desu senpai.
Would be nice if all Jews were gone

Jews were and still are communist. They deserve the bullet. Probably the best use of of the white invention.

the doorway is no the same doorway, and the door is not the door that was in the other doorway.

also, no one has ever said this chamber was used to kill 4 million people.

ever.

not even the soviets who put up the propaganda 4 million plaque, which western experts debunked by 1949, and had established it was about 1.5 million total, 1.1 million jewish, by 1955, after careful research into the german documentary archives.

really if anything is shoddy it is this graphic - entirely false from start to polemical finish.

Just about. Body heat helps it disperse more rapidly - it has to be over 17 degrees (the deniers love to show a film of a few volunteers in a freezing cold hut not being affected, because it is not warm enough to vapourise)

OP can't even find allied aerial photos with huge piles of coal to burn a trilllion jews

imgur.com/fpBDPB2

try this place, but you have to read the text adn not tell lies with the picture afterwards.

If you are white you shouldn't care about the holocaust.
Look at the desperation of the Jews on this thread to make you feel guilt and believe it.
When you don't care about dead Jews anymore it opens a new world with no white guilt

yeah they faked hundreds of blueprints and literally tons of german archives, and planted them where the unsuspecting allies would find them...

what gets me is if they were faking all that, why did they not fake a signed order from Hitler? wouldn't that be the first thing to fake?

You are the ones posting debunked holocaust stats made by ADL, and aipac. No bias in those photos at all, jewfag

>rickety halfassed, unsealed chamber to get gassed

no there were gastight doors on the chambers.

or in the case of the red house and the white house, they bricked up the doors and windows apart from one which had a sold thick wooden door

You know the germans had lots of experience handling Zyklon B - they had used it for delousing for years before they used it to murder people.

Lice are hard as fuck to kill by any means that doesn't destroy the clothes they nest in, that's why they've been a scourge for so long.

Zyklon B, at the time, was one of the cheapest chemicals to manufacture that could actually do this. Also one of the most dangerous, as the LD50 for lice was nearly fifty times the LD99 for full grown humans. That's why actual delousing chambers were pressure sealed, and the neutralizing shower designed so it could be used without opening the chamber.

Zyklon B also leaves traces of its use, in the concrete used at the time. A nearly indeliable dye called "Prussian Blue" builds up on the walls of chambers that Zyklon B was used in. Many Holocaust deniers point out that the amount of "Prussian Blue" on the walls of delousing chambers is fifty times more dense than the amount on the walls of the supposed "death showers."

But the fact that there is any "Prussian Blue" on the walls of the gas chambers at all is damning proof not only that Zyklon B was used to kill Holocaust victims, but that it was intentionally used in a dose needed to kill humans, insufficient to kill lice.

really?

how huge does the pile have to be?

World war 1 also never happened. it was caused by (((deep state) to cause hitler.

have you any other lies to tell?

Better than having inbred Jews as the expert regarding this matter

I am here often enough to see the daily repeat of all these denier lies. evry fucking day the same lies - the same "no jews were killed at all because the American Worldbook shows it" the same "there weren't even that many jews in europe, the same it takes five hours to burn a single body, how could they burn a million, the same no mass graves have been found, the same no enigma interceptions, the same it was typhus - every one a lie, every lie told every day.

No such things as human rights.

Cuckservatives is what we call the soft Republicans unwilling to DEPORT.

Are you retarded?

Remember, jews are the one to blame for Shoa. Even today they kill innocent like they did in the past.

Why do you keep posting that photo from 1912?

Maybe eat some baby foreskins and calm yourself. Jews deserved it. Just for communism alone. They still do. Can you convince me Jews being gassed is against my own interests? If you can't than no need to care aout the holocaust 80 years ago

and this is the very heart of the trouble with America. They despise experts. They just know stuff because it suits their prejudice. they don't want to know the truth,and truth does not matter, just feels, especially feels that make them feel bigger and better about themselves. because at heart they know that they know nothing, and are nothing, and are lazy and incompetent, and that is why they are poor and kissless virgins.

any wonder their president is a know nothing con man.