Are Anglos really Germanic?

Are Anglos really Germanic?

One of those is chinese

These are 10s in bongland

I thought that meant their mother drank while they were pregnant.

The same subhuman with the meme flag.

Nigger take your dirty ass and gtfo.

The rapidly changing technological environment is creating maximum epigentic pressure on the human genes that can accelerate the rate of adaptation to the environment. These people aren't just Anglo, they represent one rapidly deploying evolutionary strategy. They are among us. What most people think of as aliens are really just time travelers, but they don't come from that far in the future.

Why are you so butthurt?

>Ratakowski
Nigel, i...

bottom left is

The eternal meme flag shitposter

>Maisie Williams

Like all people in europe, they were until a certain point when admixture became prevalent, in the UK's case, when all the people from former colonies immigrated to britain.
In both the countryside of UK and Ireland, You will find a population of blonde and blue eyed people, but when you go to a city, the only majorly blue-eyed are the elderly, even the young "whites" are all brown haired and eyed.
(this is all from my two week amerimutt vacation experience)

Might as well ask: "Are germans really germanic??"

that's a man.

>when your mom fucks a hammerhead shark

'Germanic' and 'Celtic' does not refer to race

coal burner

No. Anglos are Celtic. Look at the genetics. We all hate germs and nords because they are cucks.

lol

>Look at this aryan beauties

Aren't they more West European than Germanics? most of them looks like the frogs

They are med rape babies

I am rolling for the sharktank blonde lookalike on the far right

They're inbred

1-8 left to right (Including the one on the far left in the back), get rolling boys.

Those tiny faces are shopped right?

who is bottom left?

We are germanic, Celtic, Latin, hunnic mutts.

i didnt think arya could get any uglier

You're retarded

All the time it took you to make that picture, you could've cleaned your room.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaylamo

What a complicating question.

They are quintessentially British, you bigot!

Are you posting non-anglo women on purpose? Pretty much none of these are ethnically British.

Tactical bridge defenders

No, the monstrosities here were once normal anglos who mutated during the industrial revolution. Few know this.

>burnthetrollpaythetoll

I swear all these threads are the same that one dude that really hates Anglos in america cherry picks some english people, people respond with mutt images and eventually the thread either 404's or loses traction and people stop caring.

Centuries of inbreeding probably.
Bottom left is gorgeous tho.

My thought exactly. The only one with a decent body has the tiniest face i've ever seen. An eye patch would cover her entire face.

Sorry mate, but your women are genuinely not very attractive.

Camren Bicondova is half Hawaiian I believe.

There are definitely gorgeous anglo women, as there are anywhere if you look hard enough.

However I don’t know how the fuck are anglo women so weird looking. You cross the canal and northern spanish girls look as if hand-crafted by master artisans.

Did the vikings steal many pretty females and their genes away?