So it's apparently black history month, and now Youtube is doing this thing where when you go to youtube.com...

So it's apparently black history month, and now Youtube is doing this thing where when you go to youtube.com, it redirects you to this shitty page where it autoplays some bullshit about black history month, and you can't turn it off. It's different from your normal homepage, and you can't delete the new feeds, the way you normally can. What this means is, the front page is full of leftist propaganda, and you can't turn it off. I need a way to show that I disapprove of their blatant disrespect in assuming/forcing me to pay attention to menial shit that doesn't matter. How do I get rid of this shit? It's fucking annoying.

The only way they can make people like blacks is to force them to.

What? A month dedicated to niggering!

I assume this thing is location specific, black burgerism doesn't seem to have any effect on my end

Them having to force it down people's throats is only going to make it worse. People like niggers until they actually meet a few. Stay quiet liberals you are constantly fucking yourselves over.

I am a burger and I am not seeing this.

You're clicking the right half of the logo. And it seems to only be on American YouTube.

I tried this and it was normal, with a little thing at the top left you can click to see Super Bowl commercials called Adblitz. When I switched to US, though, I noticed the Black History thing, but it didn't automatically send me there.

So I guess switch to Worldwide or another country or something.

Dont click the nigger history month thing on the other side of the logo. Also just refresh the page and it goes away

Click on the three horizontal bars to the left of the nigger history month link it takes you to. A menu will pop out from the side, and from there you can click on home. I haven't clicked on that link once.

Gas the god damn kikes

Mine just say about watching the Superbowl no niggers nogging on my end

Hooktube?

ublock origin.

ugh, at least black history month is the shortest month

>Gee, I wonder (((who))) could be behind this.

>youtube.com
well.. i was trying to find what you're talking about, it seems not to be on my end aswell.. ahwell got tierd of searching for it and ended up on lindybeige's channel about black hats lol

>109
actually.. more than that and only the ones accounted for.
some of my old family stories talkes about their trip to constantinopel and later jerusalem during the cruisades cleansing jews out a forrest and little towns

dutchies at it again

Mine just has the usual recommendations and some Youtube Adblitz thing where the usual Youtube logo is.

Your recommended videos make me hate you