Vivio Thread

Vivio's real cute, don't you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

yaraon-blog.com/archives/107806
tieba.baidu.com/p/5184345138
tieba.baidu.com/p/5184256646
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There was too little of her adult mode in the anime.

Also too bad they never strolled in casual clothes like that, afterwards.

And her appearance in Innocent was too short.

She promised not to use it for fun.
One day she'll grow up and look like that for real though.

There needs to be more adolescent brat Vivio material.

Nanoha can be very tough, I don't think a big rebellious streak would last long.

Vivio would never smoke.
She cares about her body because she cares a lot of her martial arts.

She shouldn't indeed. She should take good care of Olivie's DNA.

I heard smoking is totally rad though.

>Hayate being a bad influence
Yet again?

That would never happen.

Hmm, suddenly realized how much is Hayate into boobs. And well, grownup Vivio has quite some vivios, Hayate probably watched the videos from the Craddle fight, right?

I wonder if Hayate feels guilty wet whenever she remembers.

Do you have a minute to talk about our queen and savior Olivie?

Vivio's vivios are indeed lovely. But Hayate loves Vita, so boobs aren't the only thing that matters.
Yeah I assume Hayate has seen those, at the very least heard about it from Nanoha. And in Vivid she sees Vivio's adult mode plenty since she watches some matches.
Hayate is a lewd girl but I doubt she's lewd enough for Olivie is a good girl.

Ya know, if they had continued the library trip with them finding the wrong book, and said book being some magical artifact that sucks them in a la Absorption, forcing them to live out the lives of their ancestors and re-enact the past to get out, it would have been quite the belkan trip.

I would pet the hell out of nekomimi Crozelg. Einhart is lucky. They screwed her character in volume 12/13, sigh.

Can Yumina die already

Vivio looks so happy holding her mothers, she doesn't need no cheating girlfriends.

Vivio is for mating with Einhart only.

It's more likely that she will get pity mating with her mamas at this point

>tfw you get cucked so hard you have to settle for the biggest jobber in the franchise

Vivio x Signum sounds way too absurd, user

Is Vivio x Einhart eternally dead?

>the cancer is talking to himself like usual
I wish it was still possible to have good Nanoha threads.

Pretty sure it says Vivio Thread in the OP.

Vivid was a mistake.

Loli reboot of the franchise when?

It's summer time

>biggest jobber in the franchise
That's Vita.

I can't hate her but the fucking writers responsible should go fuck themselves.

yaraon-blog.com/archives/107806

What's this?

STILL attentionwhoring?

I'm glad she replaced that furry bitch called Nanoha

Yukarin being emo.

She's cute but she's no Fuuka

tieba.baidu.com/p/5184345138
tieba.baidu.com/p/5184256646

Spoilers for this months Vivid.

Is that the first punch Nanoha has ever thrown?

Should this be considered child abuse?

There is no such thing in Mid.

So this is... the power... of a mary sue... woah.

She's getting old user. Give her a brake.

Wow, they are counting? Could it be that Vivio comes back and re-equips? That would be kinda cool, although seriously speaking, this whole fight is dumb, absurd, bad writing. Child and mom beating each other brutally, because? My suspension of disbelief just can't hold and it really has a bad taste.

So does this imply that every character Vivio jobbed to could retroactively shit all over Nanoha?

Manga was a fucking mistake. The inconsistencies in this franchise are all over the fucking place.

Cute. The best part about Vivid is getting to see Nanoha being a mom.

Nanoha took classes in the Precia school of raising your children

But she does have limiters on, right?

Vivio's real shit, don't you think?

Good to see Nanoha go back to the basics when she got her first friends. A good old fisticuffs.

>m-muh otona m-modo
Of course someone who hates Nanoha would like that utter garbage. I bet you hate good writing in general too.

You know what's really too bad? That she still exists. That's too bad.

Normally, Vivio couldn't even fucking fly, you know. The stage here was set up in zero gravity in the upper parts and there are a bunch of floating rocks around to enable her to reach Nanoha. Under normal circumstances, Nanoha would weep the floor with her effortlessly. There are also the limiter and how Nanoha was having too much fun fighting the U19 and Fate just before the actual fight.

>Vivioshit
>Innocent
True Nanoha fan right here, folks. Unlike those pesky guys wanting to discuss Nanoha in Nanoha threads. I scoff at them.

Why is Fate smiling?

>i'm happy that the franchise keeps getting shittier every passing minute
Why do you even call yourself a Nanoha fan

She likes to see Nanoha be authoritative.

There shouldn't. Do you hate Nanoha or something, user?

Looks more like worried laughter with the sweat drops.

Vivio got a large handicap in this fight.

Wow, it looks like shit.

I don't think there was ever a question about that. She definitely is capped.

After all, she even has to request permission to unleash fully in actual combat action in time of crisis. The limiters are on nonstop, 24/7/365 and naturally wouldn't be released for "fun fight" with kid.

>gee, i wonder if i should imagedump in one of the imagedump boards made for imagedumping
>or maybe not, i should shitpost instead

The creators despise Nanoha, you don't know what you're talking about.

Pffffthahaha. None of that matters. Only killing Nanoha matters. And you agree.

>this coming from the person taking a happy shit on Nanoha

I heard rad people don't hate Nanoha.

>should we focus on fixing nanoha for once
>NAH LET'S MAKE A VIVID SPINOFF LMAO

So that means most Vivid Strike characters can beat up limited Nanoha like that? Such bullshit.

Poor Hayate will smell like shit afterwards. Why is she hugging shit, anyway?

Fuuka is strong

Why would Hayate care about a bag of shit with legs?

You really hate Hayate, don't you? I guess that comes naturally with really hating Nanoha.

We don't know yet. She can't beat Einhart and Vivio is an open question.

Do you have a minute to stop shitposting?

Miura was rated higher then Vivio at the start of Strike. So that means she is most likely stronger then Vivio during her match with Nanoha.

I see.

I don't actually read Vivid, I'm just here for the drama until the movie drops.

Give her a few more months of training and she will beat Ein no problem.

Vivio is shit and Olivie is shit. Your thread is shit too.

Very few people read it mostly because the translators are slow as hell and are like 30 chapters behind.

Look at this waste of effort. Does Nanoha not have enough good characters or something?

Ya know, if they cancelled Vivid, Nanoha could be good again. You want that, don't you? You call yourself a Nanoha fan, don't you?

>So does this imply that every character Vivio jobbed to could retroactively shit all over Nanoha?

Not necessarily because Vivio used to actually not be the strongest loli in the multiuniverse. The way she is now everyone she jobbed to would most certainly lose against her, including Einhart. Hell, looking at how weak they made Sieglinde in Strike, she could probably beat her too.

But it does make the retards who were desperate to prove how the Vivids are all super weak and how Subaru could beat Sieg etc. look even more retarded.

I would pet the hell out of Arf. Being a good character helps her a lot.

Only 20 now. They picked up a lot in april-may. Now they slowed a bit but probably we could get more TLs now.

BTW, people, I guess now it's time to stop posting pictures so that it is easier to see the actual posts to read.

>can't even scan right
I wish Nanoha threads were populated by people who care again.

>Vivio got Yamcha'd
A really fitting end considering the state of Vivio as a character this last few years.

You have /c/ if you want to imagedump and not talk about anything, you know?

Learn to read filenames.
Definitely not his scan.

>because
TSAB holding a tournament to let aspiring kids fight the Instructor Corp mages.

Starts with lolis beating the shit out of each other, winner gets to fight an instructor of their choice.
Vivio won and naturally chose to fight Nanoha.

The best part is that people who call themselves Nanoha fans support this shit. In any other fanbase you would be mocked to shit.

Not that Bitch-kun even cares about Nanoha and is just looking to shit in this thread.