i.imgur.com/3D3xvkZ.jpg
>DeZ/Bukamal Jan 3
imgur.com/a/nh0xkb
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg

Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Jan 31
>Damascus Intl Airport comes under rocket fire from E Ghouta as Sochi delegates return, no casualties, minimal damage
>Putin/Erdogan hail results of Sochi during phone convo, discussed further coordination of Russian-Turkish efforts on de-esc zones
>Maria Zakharova; Russia concerned over situation in northern Syria, "call on the parties to show restraint.”
>Missile launched from Syria across Turkish border into town of Reyhanli, killing 1 civilian
>E Damascus; SAA tests new Syrian designed missile containing napalm on Harasta district, launching 25 in total
>Idlib; SAA continues to push N from Abu Duhur airport, capturing town of Mushayrifah from HTS
>SAA, led by the Tigers takes Tuwayhinah, Al-Husseiniyah, Al-Tuwayem Farms, Al-Woqod and Al- Sultan Hills
>Turkish PM responds to Macron on Afrin op, “If France is interpreting this as an (invasion)...need to assess what they have done in Sy accordingly,”
>Upgraded T-90M to enter service in the ME soon, first consignment will be enough to rearm 1 battalion
>New study shows the Taliban is active in 70% of Afghanistan districts, has an open physical presence in another 66% of the country
Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E6yHql-Ll2U
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-advances-west-abu-dhuhour-city-video/
almasdarnews.com/article/houthi-missile-hits-saudi-military-camp-near-yemeni-border/
youtube.com/watch?v=lqJDuZIcQ34
muraselon.com/en/2018/02/video-syrian-army-tiger-forces-operations-storming-hts-sites-south-idlib/
youtu.be/vF__6vqYdxc
almasdarnews.com/article/macron-criticizes-frances-2011-intervention-libya/
reuters.com/article/uk-mideast-crisis-syria-usa/u-s-says-syria-may-be-developing-new-types-of-chemical-weapons-idUSKBN1FL65L
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Death to America, of course

Bashar >>>>> Hafez, prove me wrong
Hafez would have been Saddam'd years ago

>Goverment source to me
Freshly released drone pic of infamous Turkish sniper keeping the SDF Pinned down in Afrin

The Axis of Evil, anyone?

anything exciting today?

bllrgghhlll

It makes me feel good that Turks died in the time it took to make a new thread.

>t.g*rman who understand alpha anglos won ww2 and we only speak english
Ah, but it is merely an illusion my brother. For after turks conquering you and breeding your women so many times what ever racial purity austrians had in the 1400s are long gone. I weep for you~
based
>t.half turk half p*lish devil
Wouldn't expect less from a coward nation like australia
>unironically thinking both russia and china could even take on america militarily
Why did u post a selfie?

*colonizes yemen and takes control of SA*

fuck yeah, thanks for that

Reposting Ebin Map Timelapse

Just for those that did not see it. I think I will repost this once or twice again, at least till Ebin sees it. Forgot to delete embeds for those wondering.

>mass responding
>to previous thread

The absolute state of (you)

comfy

whatever, amerimutt

Why don't Kurds adopt suicide bombing as a tactic against Turkish civilians?

LOL SEETHING

They do that. TAK especially does.

>Axis of Evil
>no rocket man

whats the difference between Opposition and Syrian Democratic Forces?

Probably because Islam promises an eternal reward, while Kurds just want their own country.

>Separatism vs fanatic religious terrorism

That being said, its happened a handful of times already.

no difference, same masters

Neither America, nor Russia can stop us with Gazi Lt. Gen. Sami Hayat in our ranks

They do it sometimes. Wonder what kind of heaven commies went to.

>That pic
Good to see that Germans have always been cucked

the kind of heaven with islamic gommunism, also known as hell (or the capital of israel)

>Date range is between 09.06.2017 - 31.01.2017.
>2017

top tier taste user

Would any of you guys happen to have the "Gradually I began to hate them" Hitler picture right quick?

Footage of Syrian Army advancing west of Abu Dhuhour city
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-advances-west-abu-dhuhour-city-video/

>video in link

Thank you. Fixed.

boy must grow up and pass exam

Not bad. Saved.

>Houthi missile hits Saudi military camp near Yemeni border
BEIRUT, LEBANON (2:50 P.M.) – A Houthi short-range missile struck a Saudi military camp near the Yemeni border on Friday, causing heavy damage to the installation.

According to Yemen’s Saba News Agency, the Houthi forces fired a Zilzal-2 missile at the Saudi military camp in the Najran Province.

The short-range missile scored a direct hit on the Saudi military camp, resulting in heavy losses to personnel and equipment for the Coalition forces.

This latest attack comes just hours after the Houthi forces fired a Zilzal-1 missile at the Saudi-backed fighters in the Ta’iz Governorate of Yemen.
almasdarnews.com/article/houthi-missile-hits-saudi-military-camp-near-yemeni-border/

>(2:50 P.M.) – A Houthi short-range missile struck a Saudi military camp near the Yemeni border on Friday, causing heavy damage to the installation.
Fucking lazy Saudis were probably busy sitting around.

But most Kurds are islamogommies.

Woah - that came out beautiful serblad, very nice how you worked in the intro and ending - super comfy!

Filtered.

Erdogan:
>who are those guys and what the hell am i doing here?
Putin:
>i wish i would kill both bastards with fire. keep calm Vova, keep calm...
Rouhani:
>lalala what a nice day!

Czelabińsk

This Afrin DLC campaign is boring
One of the biggest Nato armies fighting a bunch of mountain goat fuckers was promising but
>slow gains
>not enough people killed
>barely any combat video

you have disappointed me again Turkey.

Saudi only care for their audis
youtube.com/watch?v=lqJDuZIcQ34

>while Kurds just want their own country.
Where were they the past centuries in the human history? Nearly every ethnicitiy(even african ones) were able to form and create their own borders. Where were the kurds during that time?

lads, minutes ago I woke up from a dream where I went to some Syrian village recently liberated, smoked some cigs and had a dinner with the locals, and briefly shook hands with General Issam Zahredine who was strolling through the village with his soldiers, everyone chanted 'Allah Souria Bashar w Bas' and I chanted along them, one of best dreams recently that I can actually remember

R.I.P. Druze Beast.

Amazingly done!
To Ebin and Chadssad

I had a dream where my wife was wearing a "I love bbc", milo shirt on thanksgiving

Yemeni Standalone is better

Hey, um, I think that quote in the pic might be fake

You could ask the Bosnians the same thing.

Thanks for baking, TankBro.

Now look under your feet and avoid bearded people dressed in black.

Yeah, but the European powers were just pussies that gave already existing colonies independence (apart from France which was a little more stubborn). Kurdish-majority areas are split between 4 highly nationalistic countries, so it was always going to be harder for them.

I am not talking about "recent" history. They claim to be the "rote" of all civilization, why weren't they able to create a state or an empire in their time of existence? All they do is blaming the others and blaming others is the first sign of inability and incompetence. Kurds are just unable to create and maintain a state. Even the so-glorified Iraqi-Kurdistan heavily dependant on Turkey, calling them independent would be an offense to that word "independent".

You mean like "Corduene"?

>Corduene
>kurdish

>Video shared by Tiger forces Facebook page shows the military operations by Syrian army during liberation villages and the areas north of Abu Duhur air base
muraselon.com/en/2018/02/video-syrian-army-tiger-forces-operations-storming-hts-sites-south-idlib/

>A demonstration in the city of Idlib calls on the factions to open the fronts and participate in the ongoing battles
wow, so moderate!

NEW SOUTHFRONT
>youtu.be/vF__6vqYdxc
>youtu.be/vF__6vqYdxc
>youtu.be/vF__6vqYdxc

I used the shorter link this time.

No worries mate
Noice
Ta snus

START Smoking Ganja

Whoa...so this is the intelligence of drumpfshits...

>When you enact "Scraping the Barrel" conscription laws in Hearts of Iron IV

I love that one of the arguments is that some people are uninformed about ii therefore it's not important.

>every s*nnigger in this general

>I don't care and thus it's irrelevant
El atrocidad...

Jazraya,Ras al ayn,,Al Wasitah,Baris and Tall Alush have all been captured. Jihadmin is extremely slow with updating maps because of his love for everything Anti Assad and Anti Russian.

Tall Tuqan is currently being attacked.

SAA continues its steamroller into Idlibistan after taking 50% of the region in a month.
SAA at closest point are now less than 9 miles from Saraqib. Regarded as the first line of defence for the city of Idlib itself.

In the ISIS pocket near Hama, the entire south road has been cleared of resistance from Tiwal Dabbaghin to Aniq Bajah and all villages beneath. SAA troops involved in the Operation are now in Sarujah.
Once more the Jihadmin refuses to update maps from information gathered on the ground. Yet he quickly posts claims by the FSA.

>muh western civilization
if he hasn't noticed thats long gone already but im sure Trump will fix everything :^)

>158937546
>lastu
>ghazab

>Known #Rebel journalist Taher Omar injured at the eastern Saraqeb axis after being targeted by warplanes
kek, the gas mask, they're probably trying another "le AssadPutin uses gas" stunt.

we're witnessing one of the last large scale offensives of the war. Now it really seems like it the military side of this conflict will be over soon.

I wonder if they'll go straight for saraqib or capture al eis first.

that's an oxygen mask you imbecile.

Interesting Trivia regarding that: Saraqib was allegedly sarin'd in 2013. The french used it as reference point in their 4 page report on khan sheiqhoun.

>we're witnessing one of the last large scale offensives of the war.
>one of the last large scale offensives of the war
how new are you, nu-fag?

Gas mask?
That's an oxygen mask.

t. larping kufar

i like this FRENCH fry

Contain your autisms.

>oxygen is not a gas

that's a fucking oxygen mask, brainlet
what is the average IQ of sweden? 56?

Grannyfucker does random shit again
almasdarnews.com/article/macron-criticizes-frances-2011-intervention-libya/

>France lectures others on interventions
The irony.

>IQ is connected to remembering the correct name for a mask in english
Geez, what's up you buttblasted tanned germans?

Checked.

>Oxygen isn't a gas

If Assad is so based why does he gas his own people??

Assad never gassed his own people, hook nose

I'm off
Night lads

good night, aussie

he isn't based, and these People aren't his p*ople

maghrejew pls

That's what based people do.

>The Syrian government may be developing new types of chemical weapons, and U.S. President Donald Trump is prepared to consider further military action if necessary to deter chemical attacks, senior U.S. officials said on Thursday.

reuters.com/article/uk-mideast-crisis-syria-usa/u-s-says-syria-may-be-developing-new-types-of-chemical-weapons-idUSKBN1FL65L

kys gay-hans