Why can't you accept the Jews are superior to you?

Why can't you accept the Jews are superior to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=55m23s&v=x8OmxI2AYV8
huffingtonpost.com/david-shasha/what-is-pilpul-and-why-on_b_507522.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry Moshe, but us Gentiles aren't going to buckle under to baby killers.

Jews are infinitesimally small in terms of population but have proportionally influenced and contributed to the world more than any other group. They even created the religion you follow, Christcuck.

Too cruel. I don't see them as superior at the game, just willing to cheat. If they were superior, they wouldn't need to cheat.

The Jews have disproportionately contributed to the sciences, arts, laws, religions, and so forth that built the West without cruelty or some other meme. More than any other single group.

>superior

I could argue anything from my enjoyment of life without need for income, to my enjoyment of penis without need for mutilation, but instead I'll just waste a few lines so the idiots who are still here have to scollllll
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l

>muh money
>muh dick
You literally need to act like a nigger.
The jews invented countless things which have led to your enjoyment of life.

it's about a peoples relationship to their group soul or race memory
the jews are smart but their relationship to themselves is fucked and their downfall

It doesn't give them a right to destroy our genetic heritage through propagandized miscegenation and immigration policies.

They will pay for this with their very existence.

>less than 1% of the population took controll of our finances, media, education and convinced our people to genocide themselves
>fucking kikes are subhumans tho, whites are the master race!!!

>can't sustain their own nation without billions of foreign aid
>can't contain the Hebrew "Palestinians"
>can't prevent the racemixing with Arabs
>couldn't resist having a welfare state
>can't stop the welfare state from collapsing under its own gluttony
>"superior"
Yeah, I wonder why.

it was a leftover effect of whtie guilt from ww2 and slavery/colonialism

it's a psychological trick that other 'guily' feelings whites are complicit with. it's not like they are complete mastermind geniuses, history was swaying this way even without them.

nope. totally different people. quit spreading this false meme.

modern-day """jews""" and biblical jews are totally different groups of people. learn some history, schlomo.

you are too obvious, spamming the same threads day after day

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=55m23s&v=x8OmxI2AYV8
(55:23)

>Why can't you accept the Jews are superior to you?

Fine, you're superior. Now kindly fuck of and be superior is your shitty little ME state and stop meddling in our stuff.

>modern-day """jews""" and biblical jews are totally different groups of people. learn some history, schlomo.
No they're not.
Judaism is more than just ethnicity.
Christians today not the same ethnicity as the founders of Christianity, either.

>that build the west

wrong again. yes, after europeans already entirely built the west, yes, jews contributed to slavery in the new world and endless usury.

if anything, they got KICKED OUT of the western world, they didn't "contribute to it" on any meaningful scale. see:
>

jonas salk was a good one, but not many others.

Oh and linking a lunatic holocaust denier as evidence, lmfao. You're so desperate.

The Hebrews did.
Today they're better known as Palestinians.
Of course they share almost no history with Ashkenazim, the Khazar people who rabbis regrettably were forced to convert for the sake of the survival of the Talmud around 700AD.
A clever bet on their part. After all, the Hebrews were converted to Islam by force, rather than well-argued conviction.
I wonder if that's why Israelis are so keen on genociding Palestine.

>wrong again. yes, after europeans already entirely built the west, yes, jews contributed to slavery in the new world and endless usury.
Rofl, you are so stupid and clueless.

>At least 178 Jews have been awarded the Nobel Prize, accounting for 23% of all individual recipients worldwide between 1901 and 2008, and constituting 37% of all US recipients during the same period. In the scientific research fields of Chemistry, Economics, Medicine and Physics, the corresponding world and US percentages are 27% and 40%, respectively. (Jews currently make up approximately 0.25% of the world’s population and 2% of the US population).

This is just recently.

It is foolish to accept anyone who seeks to destroy you.

That they are or are not superior is irrelevant.

The tapeworm is superior to the mammal it infests.

nope, it's an ethnicity, followed through the maternal lineage. and modern day jews have nothing in common with biblical jews any more than blonde girls in yoga pants in Los Angeles doing yoga are the same yoga practitioners as ancient indian yogis. you have no argument.

>modern neo-nazi skinheads in prison are exactly the same people as hitler's 3rd reich
>modern sorority girls doing yoga in lulu lemon pants drinking starbucks and wearing ugg boots are the exact same as ancient indian yogis

judaism is not more than just ethnicity. that's called motte and bailey argument (similar to moving goalposts). you redefine the terms when it suits you and redefine them back when it doesn't. shit doesn't fly here.

not a lunatic. not a holocaust denier.

also...that's not an argument. nice try but you failed again.

>nope, it's an ethnicity, followed through the maternal lineage. and modern day jews have nothing in common with biblical jews any more than blonde girls in yoga pants in Los Angeles doing yoga are the same yoga practitioners as ancient indian yogis. you have no argument.
It's both an ethnicity and a religion, you utter clown.

It says in the bible that the messiah would come after all nations descend on Jerusalem. So it's god making them hate Jews. Just like he hardened pharao's heart in Egypt.

But it's ok, we'll annihilate all the antisemites in the end of time. They are all manipulated by Satan and don't know it yet.

ZOMG you gaisssss jews win so many Oscars!! why are jews totally the best actors and writers you guys?!?!?!?!?

you ever sit back and realize how stupid you sound?

Yes he was. Maybe you should actually read about the mans history.
Now give me a source from a historian from the top 10 universities in the world supports your claim.
There isn't one.

re-read the post. motte and bailey technique.

you are obviously being paid by the post. your posts are weak, poorly thought-out and indicative of an entirely inferior intellect.

It's just hwutes being all jealous of the great Jew.

Op should understand that if ww2 didn't happen the jewish identity would've been watered down and there would be simply degenerates,not jewish degenerates(similar with white police brutality and police brutality). They are still Europeans OP, even if their ancestors were religious sandniggers 40 generations back.
Also an israeli poster remarked that his country is going full ethnostate and their lefties are fleeing to europe

>science isn't real!
Yeah, I knew I was dealing with a moron.
Look how desperately you need to create delusions to not feel inferior and insecure to the Jew.

>sucking baby dicks makes you superior

hmm

>top-10 university

literally not an argument. in the video he presents evidence, logic and facts. apparently those are not good enough for you. in which case, we have no common grounds for discussion. if you cannot accept historical evidence, facts and logic, you are wasting everyone time (big surprise).

you seem upset

science is very real. (((nobel prize))) isn't.

look you guys, obama got a nobel peace prize! he's so PEACEFUL

All fake nonsense not supported by any reputable historians.

>(((nobel prize))) isn't.
Prove it.

he's been spamming anti-christian and pro-jew propaganda for weeks and it's NOT WORKING on these stubborn goy!

>the parasite is superior to the host

not superior at all, they leak their tricks.

huffingtonpost.com/david-shasha/what-is-pilpul-and-why-on_b_507522.html

There are no Jews in the noble prize committee. You can look it up

>historical fact and logic is "all fake nonsense"

wow you really are a retard.

literally just did wrt obama. "prizes" like that are an appeal to authority. they prove nothing.

honestly, just learn some basic logic and reasoning (study logical fallacies) then come back here in a few years when you've begun to think.

Blacks say whites are parasites who only thrive thanks to their colonialism of Africa.

Yep, you're just niggers who enjoy the western Jewish economies and whine about it.

This is a meme that the jews have pushed. The rise of jews in science correlates to the perversion and loosening of scientific ethics in the last 150 years. Before that literally no important jewish scientists kek

We need scapegoats and jews are the guiltiest party.

>acknowledge a band of thieves, who have temporarily conned their way into control of our civilization, as superior
Never.

The british ruled half of the world and didn't allow kikes to settle in their country. The empire started to fade when they finally let them in.
We'd be find if you would kindly fuck off

That's what blacks say about whites. The nation of Islam says blacks invented spaceships thousands of years ago and the whites just stole all of their invention after escaping from caves and persecuting them.

You're literally a nigger...

it's you who are the true "muh dick". I wish all your people would all be put in the ground for their crimes against penis

everyone study these two posts. classic jew argument techniques here. when they realize they've been found out, they cry:
>"lunatic"
>"holocaust denier"
>"not reputable"

these are not arguments. the jew has lost this argument badly and everyone can see it.

The difference between nigger claims, and white claims, is that one can reasonably be supported by evidence. One is literally mythology that was created in the past ten years.
Are you really a yid, or just having fun here, bud?

>literally just did wrt obama. "prizes" like that are an appeal to authority. they prove nothing.
Why are you equating a nobel peace prize with nobel prizes in sciences? You realise nobel prizes in sciences correspond to actual brand new contributions to the sciences? You tell me to use reason and logic, yet you are incapable of doing so.
Because they were not allowed into the sciences, so it was hard for them to do so.
Though, in fact, Spinoza, one of the greatest philosophers and proto-scientists was a Jew.
The Jews also created Christianity, which laid the moral foundation of the West for the past 2 thousand years.

Kek. Man the west wouldnt exist without the credit economy. But that aside, a short list of Jewish inventions
>lasers, allowing optical disks, laser guided bombs, laser telemetry, fibre optics, diamond cutting
>USB drives
>fundamental computer design/earliest computer
>nuclear bomb
>modern radio
>polio vaccine

i've genuinely invented more than you

>the most widely recognized and famous prize in the scientific community is a sham because it hurts my feelings
Lol

This thread: Loaded question and controlled opposition spamming answers as they other posts.
The result: Idiots feel threatened and angry.
To shill: You have failed to make me into an anti-semite - you are probably IRL ashkenazi, and therefore not semitic.

Give me an actual neutral historian as your source, not someone that is clearly ideologically motivated by Jew hatred and antisemitism. Who are you going to source next, Hitler or Himmler?
I'm not Jewish, I just realise the genius of the Jewish people.

They also have plenty of "scientific evidence" of black mummies in africa, wall painting, etc. They'll say whites are basing everything on mythology.

My point is, if you have a really deep inferiority complex, you'll do anything to feel better about yourelf. Including wasting loads of your time looking for "evidence" that prove your confirmation bias. And if you look hard enough, you can find "evidence" to literally anything.

they removed watsons for saying there is a genetic link with intelligence, he's one of the 2 guys to discover DNA and it's structure

What. The. Fuck. Eva.

Recall your jews and make Israel the greatest nation in the world then, instead of leaching off us.

millions of people die from parasitic infections every day

No they didn't.
He sold his own medal, which was then bought by a rich Russian and given back to him.

Later Egypt was indeed taken over by Nubians, while the original white royalty escaped to Syrian. Nubians look like barack obama.

What's your point here?
I can sense your jewry, and am thinking of chapter 2 of uncle adolf's book.

true but you know what i mean, there was a vast shame campaign, from the same scientific community, it lost its luster

>The Jews also created Christianity
not modern-day jews, though. totally different group of people than you and your ilk.

You're leeching off of us. Jews control the US economy and make it better. Why don't you go to a white economy like moldova and leave us Jews alone. The US is a Jewish country. Just like South Africa was white, even though the majority were black. Actually, scratch that, south Africa was also Jewish.

>credit economy
and
>usury
are not the same thing. the west would definitely still exist without usury.

(((better)))

nothing to do with feelings, it just proves nothing. it's a logical fallacy called Appeal to Authority. look it up.

It's the same group of people, their genetics have changed through interbreeding with Europeans, but their identity, culture, and religious traditions have stayed with them throughout. That's what makes them brilliant people. 3000 years of scattering around the world and they never let go of who they are.

Jews are Edomites.

But user, I don't begrudge Jews their achievements, I begrudge them their hypocritical simultaneous commitment to a) their own ethnocentrism and b) doing everything in their power to make ethnocentrism an unacceptable taboo for other European ethnic groups.

the delusions of the yid
>inverting accusation I've made about his race
low quality
I thought you kikes were smart
Shallow troll

It's not a logical fallacy to ask you for better sources than a known holocaust denier and antisemite that hates Jews.

Get them the fuck out of our countries

Get them the fuck out before we send to you on our terms.

The whole point of Israel was to end this shit once and for all.

>sounds like you're saying what x says about y thus you're wrong
Ah, so pilpul is real I see.

>Get them the fuck out of our countries

Said the blacks in south africa to whites.....

Sup Forums needs to understand the difference between Jews and Zionists. Zionists use the Jewish religion as a scapegoat to do what they want knowing the historal nature people have of the 6 gorillan Jews, any society that doesn’t accept that is deemed anti-Jew and automatically compared to the Nazis.
Jews might have a higher IQ, I can live with that, but it’s how the IQ is used. Within spatial reasoning whites dominate it, so in farming, landscaping, buildings and let’s face it War, all are components of a functioning society. So if Jews are superior to us, we still don’t need them.
The Renaissance is clear evidence of this.

Powerful bread.

I'm fine accepting that as long as we can call them out on their anti-white shenanigans.

>actual neutral
not my problem buddy. who cares what his motivations are. that's an ad hominem attack. he gives clear historical evidence and logic to demonstrate that modern day jews are not the same people (not even close) to biblical jews.

just face the facts: you are not god's chosen people unless you can literally trace your ancestral lineage back directly over 2,000 years directly into the geographically miniscule biblical holy land.

Listen, you may think you conquered us, but you did not.

If you don't want this to end badly you better start prepping that long narrow strip of land.

we're not the ones "looking for evidence."

jews have created """evidence""" out of nothing and then go around forcing white people to DISPROVE their ridiculous claims. that's not how logic works.

He's not wrong but viewed from the other side, he could apply the same criticism to point out that believing they are superior is just as ridiculous as the Germans believing themselves to be superior to say the British

Mohammads are superior.

totally different group of people that co-opted judaism almost 2,000 years later. you are wrong on this one. there was no "interbreeding" they are ENTIRELY different people altogether.

I can see this conversation has devolved

>who cares what his motivations are
His motivations are to defame and destroy the history of the Jews, how can you expect anyone like that to provide you with an accurate account of history? Furthermore, he is contradicted by every serious historian, Jew and non-Jew, on this topic.

This.

>Lion of Judah here!

This is another ahistorical claim, not supported by any serious scholars and has been proven wrong be genetics on top of that.

yes it is. it's called ad hominem. look it up. learn something.

furthermore your entire premise is one big logical fallacy called Burden of Proof. it's not our job to disprove some false shit you pull out of your ass (cough cough holohoax, ashkenaz are descendents of jesus [no], jews invented western society [same as KANGZ larpers])

The average jewish IQ is 97. The average "ashkenazi" IQ is 107, as opposed to average Germanic 109, and average Nordic 112.

Here's the deal with their concept of superiority: If they can fool enough of your idiots to believe that these so-called "Jews" are gods among men, they'll be able to subvert you since idiots typically form the majority. These are not Jews, they are not descended from any Semitic tribe, they're just con artists using Judaism as a facade for their ambitions.

Holy fuck you are retarded. So the universities that pump cultural Marxism out for schlomo are the same ones that are going to tell us the real truth about history. We are taught lies and deception from day one and our education systems (like many of our institutions) are fruit of the poisoned tree.