Can you seriously come up with an answer to this?

Can you seriously come up with an answer to this?

>tax cuts
>waste
>stealing less is waste

Nope!

Strawman on used on the field in the form of a load question.
Op is ejected from the game.

See California
You useless Leaf.
Op is a faggot.
Sage

Beat me to it. Occupy democrats don't deserve the yellow-black color scheme.

It's an eye opener for how leftists think. They believe the top 0.1% can pay to feed the whole world and that America is big enough to house the whole world. So if only the government actually seized the rich's assets they could have a utopia.

>answering a far left meme with an ever more ridiculous ancap one

Yeah, strawman, whataboutery and false choice dilemma; the three major debating tactics of the liberal mental pygmy.

"The government is sponsoring and allowing all this migration. So if the first two are bad, maybe you don't know the full motive behind the 3rd"

money isn't real like space to grow and food to eat. immigrants use both of those things but do not provide modern comforts.

Just admit that you love to be raped by rich people! There isn't any shame!

both are bad you fucking leaf

Sure
they don't solve the problem's here or in the shithole they abandoned

You won't find too many people in favour of those wars here. Try reddit or Ben Shapiro.

sage

Just admit that you love to be raped by brown people! There isn't any shame!

>war
>waste

two wrongs don't make a right

they are destroying western culture & civilisation

immigrants aren't destroying the economy, they're destroying the fabric of western society. wasting money bombing sandniggers is dumb I agree
my parents are in the 1% and pay for my college education. I'm benefitting from the raping if anything

How is taking less money wasting money? You need to spend money to waste money.

>we took in less revenue this year, we _____ $1 trillion
Fill in the blank, "wasted" or "lost"?

yes.
Given that you think Tax cuts for the rich and unjust wars have destroyed the economy you want to keep digging that hole and pay for migrants gibs too?
kys leaf.

Big Government neolib or neocon = war and corporate welfare. Both sides love bringing in Third World immigrants to expand their racket. So yes they're destroying the economy.

It really boggles the brain, I'll tell ya.

Come to Los Angeles, I'll show you faggot

Don't see any problem with those "unjust" wars. It is of utmost importance for a nation to not only secure certain resources but also to maintain a decent sphere of influence. To be frank, I don't see any reason why these savages should have the above mentioned resources in the first place. Their people haven't achieved anything throughout history, they neither bred great personalities nor did they contribute anything to civilization, they're a side note to history and should be glad that we didn't bomb them to kingdom come.

DEBT DOESN'T DESTROY US IT JUST KICKS THE CAN DOWN THE ROAD TO DESTROY FUTURE GENERATIONS :D

Legal immigrants are not destroying the economy. Legal immigrants help the economy.
Illegal immigrants still have access to our 'free' healthcare (paid for by taxpayers including LEGAL immigrants who work). Free schools- ditto. Free fucking everything and the cunts don't contribute.

I've been a legal immigrant in New Zealand and Spain. I worked as an electrical engineer on power grids.

ILLEGAL immigration is the problem. Especially fucking Pakis who bring their huge families here to leech off the system.
Wars in shithole countries - well, you've got a point.
But how the fuck are tax cuts a problem? Stealing less from people is a problem?

Yeah but how much has the government wasted on welfare, immigration, healthcare for immigrants, deportations, rebuilding after terrorism, etc thanks to immigrants?

I'm sure it's trillions more... Judging from the 2009-2016 era of Obama.. Many trillions. Thanks immigrants!

They certainly aren't helping matters.

Yeah I can actually. There really aren't that many rich people. Even if you literally taxed every single dollar that every US billionaire has, the average US citizen would only receive some small amount like $10000 or something. (I haven't calculated exactly).

But when you consider the cost of illegal immigrants that never pay tax over their lifetime, or cost more in law enforcement etc, The numbers end up being much greater negative.

Also the rich invest and produce stuff, and there is only a small number of them so they don't matter as much. The poor immigrants are largely a net negative to the system and their are millions of them.

According to the UNHCR 65.3 million people were displaced from their homes by conflict and persecution in 2015.
among those were 21.3 million refugees.
this doesn't even consider all the people who want to move to Europe just because they want live there.
none of these people do speak any western language. none of them want to integrate.
what are the nations supposed to do with them?
the crime rates in all European nations are rising since the refugee crisis.

so you tell me

THESE TWO THINGS ARE NOT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE.
THE IMMIGRANTS ARE SPECIFICALLY TO CREATE A SLAVE CLASS FOR THE RICH FOR LARGER TAX CUTS AND THE 'UNJUST WARS' ARE HOW WE PROFIT OFF OF CONTROLLING THE POPULATION OF THE HEALTHY FIGHTING AGE ONES.

>2+2=4, but tell me more about how 3+1=4 [╟;D
Be ashamed of your lack of critical thinking OP.
this flawed logic is really obvious and sad.
>my boss gets rich while I live check to check
>Tell me more about how all of the cheap illegal labor hes using is devaluing my labor.

anyone can see this connection, the two have a direct correlation.
its not going to be long before people start murdering their 'representatives'

Capitalists bring in immigrants to lower wages which destroys the quality of life for the legal citizens. Liberals focus too much on altruism in this situation and completely miss the point.

Non-whites in America account for another complete US military in government spending

Not the point - all I'm saying is that countersignalling with a point guaranteed to derail the conversation is a shit way to go about persuasion. You have an opportunity to redpill a normie on immigrarion from inside their own frame, but you sperg out about taxation in a frame favorable to them (taxation of the wealthy, not taxtion in general)

They've already deluded themselves on crime stats and think that taxing the rich can pay for everything they want if only the government went out and taxed them. Redpilling them on that the middle class will ultimately have to pay for all the government programs they want to implement is the only way.

Illegal/low-skill immigration is lowering the price of labor for people who need the money most, the poor. And a welfare state only means we're subsidizing labor costs for big business. But of course, the rich can pay for all the welfare, so why does any of that matter?

Letting people keep their money is not government wasting money.... wtf is wrong with you?

1 post by OP slide thread
SAGE

We've reached peak soy. You're so low on T, you're basically roastieposting now.