Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Why is black history month in february
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_History_Month
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_lesbianism_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_gay_men_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_transgender_people_in_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=10VPXk2ApWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking jewtube man, they do this shit knowing that no one gives a fuck about it, but they can get away with it because where else are you going to go? They already bought out all the good competition

I'm just glad we didn't give these nigger more than a month.

too generous in fact

Why is Black history month in february?

Shortest month?

lmgtfy.com/?q=Why is black history month in february

It has the least amount of days

I did not Know you also have an LGTB history month
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_History_Month

>CREATE BLACK HISTORY
>... because there isn't any
Bit on the nose there Youtube, no?

Least amount of days for the least productive race

Amerimutts have a history of every such sexual degenerate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_lesbianism_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_gay_men_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_transgender_people_in_the_United_States

what a shithole.

jewtube is owned by poos who run google. they have sold their souls for money literally. they bought a company that isnt even able to turn a profit without FED QE padding the spread sheet because the company holds a bunch of shares in itself

so they are whores doing what the highest bidder wants. soros and his goons pay so that sambos feel like they are important

Niggers can't create shit, only steal.

I had a convo with my normies gfs dad yesterday about nigg-... err black history month.

>it's black history month
>when is white history month?
>We would be racist if we celebrate anything white

We both laughed cause it's true and bull shit. True story.

>check Youtube CEO
>she's jewish

>Who inspires you? Tell us with-
So who is it, Sup Forums?

They can have the black history month, we got the fathers day. checkmate

WE

May God destroy this modern day Sodom and Gomorrah

I have it in the top corner and it wont go away.
wtf

>memo is released
>Barry Obama is implicit in wiretapping trump
>warrant his arrest
>trump post picture of Barry in handcuffs on twitter
>”Happy Black History Month Everybody.

meh. I have some superbowl shit on mine, which is strange considering we euros normaly don't watch american eggball

Nice

I would cum buckets

Norhern Middle East is not Europe

I literally popped in this morning to make a thread about how much i get a chuckle that black people need a whole month to feel good about the color of their skin hahahahaha.

Fucking pathetic.

How about we make blacks history

based dutch poster

How about we make blacks history

Well, there's a reason why Fathers Day isn't in February

WUZ

Cool! I'd love to learn more about black history and culture. I already know that they have one of the most complicated rhythmic systems ever, as well as a great tradition in literature, but I wouldn't say I'm knowledgeable enough. So can anyone suggest any African/african american authors or books about africa to read?

Niggers are definitely gay folks and love to tongue my anus (I do not allow it though, and never have), and other white men's anuses. Since ANTIFAA (Anti-Niggers Tonguing or Inhaling From Anuses Act) has been signed into law by the GKKK it is totally illegal and punishable by death, niggers shall tongue anuses no more.

ye

You'd can learn more from a toilet then you can a nigger

What sorts of gayass black history month bullshit did your school force you to do?

My school had a "black fact of the day" on morning announcements each day where some fat black bitch wasted 5 minutes of everyone's time on morning announcements right after the anthem explaining some black historical event or invention

You have ooga booga IV tales from ethiopia and the classic boog bug
Returns. Black people don’t write.

>unwilling to learn from an entire race of people simply because you are insecure about your own achievements and life

come on, man, do you really think an ENTIRE RACE OF MORE THAN A BILLION PEOPLE have nothing to teach you? You shouldn't be this arrogant

I thought argentines were fond of literature? Borges and such. Africa has a pretty rich tradition of lit dude, you should look into it, you might find something you like

just came here to post this

you do know that jews are pushing for this shit right

Very highly recommended.

The writing is a bit verbose and archaic, but it contains numerous first-hand accounts from various authors and is untainted by the bias of post-modernism. It is public domain and easily found on the internet.

Shut up pajeet. You don't even know how to use a toilet don't conflate your backwards people with the European master race.

Here's a look at the contents.

Although written over 100 years ago, the degree of similarity of what can be observed in modern society is surprising.

same here

WE WUZ RUSSIANS AND SHIET
FREE ANGELA DAVIS

why do you keep larping about inferiority and master races and such? Do you identify more as an individual or with a race? You should try and respond to me non memetically and with respect. I feel a bit bad for you. All humans, to you, are classified first by race and second by character. What a sad, narrow minded worldview.

Also, what do you mean "your people". Just so you know, I'm not black. In fact, I'm indo-aryan.

>Fetichism
hawt

my personal favorite piece of black history

Why do you celebrate "black history month" America?

Is that the only month of the year where you teach black about history?

If I were black I'd look to create my own future, instead of focusing on what happened in the past.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

racist white niggas

youtube.com/watch?v=10VPXk2ApWY

>create black history

WHIRL-STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

>four hours
This is the worst. I'm shitty with computer parts and I can build one out of loose parts in under an hour assuming I don't run into trouble with the screws.

This is why no one likes you americans

Blacks don't think the same way you do: they just want to feel special, they don't want to actually do anything worth commemorating in history

WOLLLLDDDD STARRRRRRR RRR RR

KANGZ

>after the anthem
God damn I didn't think the rumor of schools having the national anthem play was just that: a rumor. I have to leave the east coast, it's a shithole

>indo-aryan
Step up your bait game nigga: change your proxy to australia and not pajeet-land and then we can take you seriously as a troll

Isn't Jazz, soul, gospel, blues and rock and roll worth celebrating?

So its bait to claim that an entire race of people has created something which could be meaningful? Just think for a second how absurd this is

>black people haven't done anything worth celebrating
>point out things they have done which have left a permanent impact on pop culture
>REEE SHITPOST BAIT

god forbid someone respond with reason to your insane worldview

I'm ready to spread the truth that Ancient Egyptians were black. The more blacks believe this, the more ridiculous they will seem to whites.

>createblackhistory

What an absurd claim. No, alexander pushkin, who was 1/8th ethiopian, DID NOT create a language, nigger

> Who's ready for BLACK HISTORY MONTH?

NOT CHINESE