Clinton

Here fags. Have fun.

(link: foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=*&beginDate=&endDate=&publishedBeginDate=&publishedEndDate=&caseNumber=) foia.state.gov/Search/results…

Other urls found in this thread:

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Argentina/0000A359.pdf
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/FOIA_Jul2017/F-2015-11789/DOC_0C05934515/C05934515.pdf
youtu.be/pGR2hV1GYbM
youtu.be/cu8e3nikyQk
reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/comments/587lbg/i_have_been_looking_into_the_san_fransisco/
wikileaks.org/IMG/pdf/toddandclare-emails-3-sep-2016-to-21-sep-2016.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fags get in here

Get out newfag

bump

Bomp

>BUT HER EMAILS

Drumpftards are just pathetic.

BUMP FOR HAPPENING

It's the gov's FOIA website you dipshit, it's all declassified for the public.

bump

This is getting slid hard

>.gov
Are you retarded?

we went through this shit at midnight

Go TO PAGE 7960 the file is called Re Letter coca farmers in Boliva

this one....

I literally read them all user it's nothing, go back to sleep.

what happened in Tunisia

Illegal cocaine harvesting and traffic subsidized by the US government in Bolivia?

BORING

Everyone and their grandma knows the US does that

shoot or an admission??

haha whatchu got for me Sup Forums any good stuff in there?

Dems are getting destroyed on the daily for over a year now, brilliant.

it's almost 9 where I'm at, Who needs sleep

he loved pandas

Is that for real?

trips, wasted on an asshole. shame

PANDA BOY...SETH RICH? OR LITTLE KIDS

it's from the emails, idk. that's why I asked if it was a shoop...

damn those furries

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Argentina/0000A359.pdf
>american jews community

kek shills in here trying to shit up the thread. hang yourself

lol who cares, we all know she's never going to jail.

>her emails

is the fisa memo that big of a nothingburger?

Its one of the your mother posts

been working on these since midnight, some anons say shoop, some said real, so idk.

fuck you, I've been working on this since midnight, wtf have you contributed?

CLICK IT!!!!!!!!!

The email that says confidential is in reference to Botswana and a proposed pipeline to be built their whereby the Clinton's get a kickback.

it's huge

>Mission Germany
>(((Zimmermann))) daily report
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/FOIA_Jul2017/F-2015-11789/DOC_0C05934515/C05934515.pdf

go back to /r cia_niggers

BUMP FOR MAGA

Hi Schlomo

arab uprising

check. the fuck did you say to me leaf? I don't have a mother you fucking cunt, she died last year, she was murdered. Say that to my face you fuck. I live in NY. you talk tough behind a computer screen, gather the testicular fortitude to say it to my face you syrup licker

Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz

Not the HRC show pony again???? Really???? Am I gonna be still hearing about the bitch in 40 years when I’m on my death bed? Really? That all ya got???

Wake me up when someone...anyone...CARES!

You expect rational people to believe that these emails leak and then the memo gets releases without there being some collusion going on? Trump is in on this and we all know Russia is a big backer of Wikileaks. This implicates Trump, you retards! Keep walking into this minefield, by all means.

I like this meme

bump

fucking guy thinks he's tough... I'm from the Bronx, he'd be dead before he entered my neighborhood. The niggers would beat him to death and the spics would ass fuck him until his balls fell out his mouth

keep trying shill. not everyone here is a Trump supporter but these half truths and flat out lies are so transparent even niggers are finally seeing what's up. kys

HOLY FUCK HILLARY ORDERED THE MURDER OF SETH RICH DIRECTLY!!!

No, she wanted panda express and didn't want to draw attention to herself! Not everything is a conspiracy to murder a literal who

Happening of the century is about to take place, predictions in episode bellow..

Everyone prepare your asses for a megahappening
youtu.be/pGR2hV1GYbM
Sotu,Memo and the Rothschild murder plot train crash

Terry Davis time special

Unite my brothers !!!! Like fucking rome!!!
youtu.be/cu8e3nikyQk
Countrymen!!!!

Megaanon confirmed this, the order started at HRC, to Podesta, to some Jennifer Palmeri. When they botched his murder, 2 higher level MS-13 fucks killed the 2 that fucked it up initially

I think we all know that Jared the Jew ordered that hit when he found out Ivanka’s ass was full of Seth’s cum. Jared was toss’n her salad when it gushed out into his Jew mouth.

What would your mum think of such terrible language? Oh wait, she's dead. LOL

No no no silly turd...the lizard people did it.

Fake as fuck

then how do you explain this retard? the day before his murder and Panda BOY? you're fucking retarded.

you tard Seth was gay

well that's what I was wondering. Some anons said it was, others didn't. what makes it fake?

It says nothing about murder in the memo.
It mentions no target.
You are a coming at this with a conclusion in mind. This is a common logical fallacy.

Link it pls

Anons, you guys are better at the autism than I am, PLEASE look back into the Todd & Clare situation when considering all we know now.

9/2015 - when FBI contacts DNC to tell them their network is breached by a team that might be linked to Russia - IT Contractor (working for guy who ran OBama's campaign IT in 2012) does not tell anyone for months because he does not think it's a big deal

9/2015 - Todd & Clare online presence established

10/2015 - Todd & Clare registered address is 645 7th St in San Fran (shared with Premise Data)

10/2015 - Todd & Clare first tweet

3/2016 - per Assange lawyer, this is when T&C twitter becomes active
3/2016 - 2nd apparent breach of DNC - Fancy Bear
3/2016 Papadopolous joins Trump team

4/30/16 - DNC now realize (after being warned Sept 2015) there is a breach; contact Crowdstrike

5/6/16 - T&C becomes United Natiosn Global Compact member
5/2016 Crowdstrike is in DNC network for roughly 6 weeks "fixing" it while the most damaging emails are written RE colluding with the Clinton camp to the detriment of BS

April 2016 - Obama appoints chabinsky (Crowdstrike Officer) to the Commission on enhancing National Security
April 2016 - Perkins Coie hires Fusion GPS
Late April 2016 - Papadop hears from Mifsud that the Russians have dirt on Hillary
5/2016 -
5/2016 - Also when Papadoplous happens to run into the Aussie and tells him about Russia having dirt on Clinton they plan to release

6/2016 - Crowdstrike issues report 6/14/16
6/2016 - Fusion hires Steele

7/2016 - FBI begins investigation into Trump collusion
7/2016 - Seth Rich murdered
7/2016 WL releases emails

9/3/16 T&C email Assange's lawyer offering 1mil for assange to appear in video ad for toddandclare
Read the email exchange - they say the funds are from tyhe Russian govt being routed via Hannah Hammon in Australia and the funds being held at a Houston Chase branch in name of T&C Network Solutions
They want Julian to tweet to Trump, Nat rothschild and Jamie Dimon by 10/1/16 and should say Putin will be live; brexit never happened
9/20/16 Assange lawyers email T&C bakc stating they believe this request to be entrapment and Assange had not read it and is not interested; Hannah from T&C responds "Julian, we know it's you writing, respond by 10/31/16."

10/4/16 T&C Network Solutions (Todd&Clare) report that the royal bahamas police force conducted a criminal sex offense investigation on Assange and found he sent an 8 year old unlawful and indecent images. Bahamas police report deny the report

10/16 - Podesta emails leaked

Also, Crowdstrike had a contract with the DOJ from July 2015 - July 2016 - what was that for? Anyone know?

Panda boy is the target.... I posted here that that was his favorite thing

Why doesn't the search function work?!!

the link is in the OP, I've seen so many since midnight, my eyes are crossed.

check. who the fuck are Todd & Claire?

No I mean for the your mother will die if you don't respond to email one
Big if true

It does but their algorithms likely aren't as good as I dunno, fucking Google

Motherfucker

y u do dis user

But the text clearly states it's about responding to the email
I think this might be actually been an email between them

reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/comments/587lbg/i_have_been_looking_into_the_san_fransisco/

wikileaks.org/IMG/pdf/toddandclare-emails-3-sep-2016-to-21-sep-2016.pdf

That sounds physically impossible user. Also I fucked your mother.

the fuckers who tried frame julian, around the time of the election.

bump release the memo

Dirty pedocrats caught again

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

this fucking leaf again

you should probably kys today, user. ffs

The Classics are the best
>Sup Forums honors its' traditions
>based traditionalists

Food List
Japanese Milk Cracker...2
Amber Walnut Kernel... I
Dove Chocolate Bar...4
Enriched Zinc Milk Powder...2
Aming Satay Beef...1
Pistachios...1
Hazelnut...1
Melon Seeds...2
Instant Ice Coffee...I
Braised BeefJerky...2
Lamb Jerky...2
TOTAL: 19 Items

Seems like a strange list and the quantities seem odd

>You are a coming at this with a conclusion in mind. This is a common logical fallacy.
The only phallus I see are the ones you rush to your mouth

>no hot dogs
>no pizza

may god bless this timeline anons.
some day in the future, this will be known as a legendary time of human history.
and anons will be the hero of this story.

>Terry Davis time special
>Unite my brothers !!!! Like fucking rome!!!

kek

Resorting to insults now? Nice, you know nothing will come from this email and your conspiracies. Insult all you want, Hillary will have the last laugh.

What's Haiti and the NSA have to do with Hillary's crew?

WHAT IS THIS?? Anyone done any preliminary digging and found something nice?

do you know of bait, you won't bite on.
go back to plebbit faggot.

thank you. I read it, but needed confirmation. you're the man