Why don't people realize that Niqab/Burka is the ultimate solution for women. There are my pros of niqab

Why don't people realize that Niqab/Burka is the ultimate solution for women. There are my pros of niqab

>you won't get raped
>you won't get catcalled
>you'll be your husbands property rather than some niggers fuckpussy

Why haven't western countries implemented forced niqab?

But what if, god forbid, she's a Muslim under There? Can't risk it

>you can’t tell if it’s a man or woman.

Muslim or not. Niqab/Burka should be enforced on all women. And, women should not be allowed to go outside without a male partner.

Because there shouldn't be any rape under any circumstances.

Why would men even wear niqab? Unless it's a homosexual or tranny which in under all conditions should be executed or stoned to death.

Muslims, the ultimate Traps?

Standing inside a British bus
How fitting

Exactly. This is why niqab is the ultimate solution. As, you can see that a naked women appeals to the lust of men. And, men can't hold there urges and therefore rape. In these conditions such whore of a women should be stoned to death.

Thats a dude you turbo gay

>Men can't hold these urges
If you MUST rape when you see a naked woman, you deserve to be stoned to death

no, shitskins have no place in europe.

luggage or bullet soon.

It's not men's fault that they want to rape a naked women. Don't you feel the urge to eat tasty food in you're hungry and especially if its front of you and no one is guarding it and it's not covered.

You already cannot get raped under sharia unless you have two witness so your first point in moot

What do you prefer, women or donkeys?

Having an urge is not the same as acting on it. I would not eat that food if it weren't mine, for that would be theft and wrong. Similarly, rape is wrong. If you have no self-control, you are no better than an animal and deserve to be locked up. Punishment should be on the perpetrator, not the victim.

If I forget to lock my bike after parking it somewhere and someone else steals it, should I be locked up for the theft? It's clearly my fault for not guarding it properly.

Or. Or. OR. you could stoping acting like a piss baby for 5 fucking seconds and control yourself instead of being a rapist and saying “oh well, it’s her fault” you fucking pathetic sandnigger

>must nog agree with these completely logical anti-degenerate moslem talking points

hnnnggg help guys im turning terrorist

Men can't hold their urges? And you mean to tell me that we didn't evolve from animals?

Egypt has some of the highest sexual harassment and that shit doesnt deter anyone

Muslims are way more degenerate than European, Iran and Pakistan are riddled with homosexual and transexual, all this is just to fool stupid westerns like you

>you won't get raped
>you won't get catcalled

How is a piece of cloth on your head going to stop someone fucking your vagina. Does it also make you deaf so you can't hear the catcalls?

I don't follow.

Also
>You won't get raped
Because niqabs/burkas can't be torn off by men clearly
>You won't get catcalled
Show us some ankle girl, wew!
>You'll be your husband's property rather than some nigger's fuckpussy
How is being property a pro? And being some nigger's fuckpussy is teh woman's own fault then for making shitty choices.

I've worn one out a few times, mostly for fun, and also so nobody can snap a pic of me buying liquor and breach my parole.

It's actually pretty fun. It probably sucks for women. I thought it was supposed to keep dudes away from them, but shitskins dudes try to talk to me all the time with their gibberish until I stop slouching and turn around and scare them off.

I kind of feel like a judge in the robe, and an executioner in the hood.

I'm probably going to end up getting in to a lot of trouble in this thing and it will probably make the news. If whatever I end up doing makes you laugh, you should put some money in my canteen so I can trade wunderbars for drugs.

This 100%

Anyone who cannot hold back from raping deserves a bullet. We need eugenics

you must not have the lotto where you live
the lotto excites people, and when i see a bitch in a burka- i want to knock that bitch out, git to rapin her, then peel that burka up and see what i won. sometimes it aint purdy, i cant lie- sometimes they ugly as shit. but i love to roll the dice- i cant stop

>men are animals who just cannot control themselves
kill yourself disgusting sandape

This is the most retarded shit I've ever read. You're a disgrace to Pakistan

>kill me. Please.

This 100%

>rape a naked women
Have sex with, maybe yes. But rape an attractive woman? No, mate
People who get off on rape are a special kind of fucked up and you're a bunch of weak-willed fucks to begin with

Better solution, headless hijab and outlawing makeup, that way you can see which girl look the best, without her showing any sign of degeneracy

I bet you live in southern Ontario. That's fucking hilarious

Hmmmm I see a liberal secular Pakistani. Don't worry. Execute u next week

What's funny is that she is probably happier than your average Western woman in her 30s

I only make them wear it because of my possessive jealous personality and because i'll behead a sandnigger if he checks my gf

We have two of you?

>>wont get raped

We are not talking about your goat /camel

Who will go grocery shopping?

Fix your shit pajeet

It doesn't make sense though, why would a burka or niqab prevent anyone from unwrapping that present at take it anyway?

Because western men don't have their pimp hand strong enough to force mandatory dressing.
And neither will you, in a few decades. Poisoned food and globalism wil make sure you don't.

>won't get raped
Not a problem in high IQ societies.
>won't get catcalled
Not a problem in high IQ societies.
>husband's property
Not a problem in traditional European societies.

>Not supporting white Sharia
The Christian world wouldn't be having its current problems if apostasy, adultery, and premarital sex were punishable by death.

What you're saying is what it should be vs what it is.
It is a fact that men have such urges, and some men don't have enough self control. That's not a value judgement, that's a fact.
Now, let's not deny the facts when thinking about legislation.

>tfw too smart to take care of women
Are your children also too smart to have you as their legal guardian?

because western men are so brainwashed they want to protect the roasties rights to be sluts

why not try to identify as a syrian muslim woman? would the government fall for it?(genuine queston)

Do you even believe what you wrote? Fucking shill!

No method is flawless. Though mandatory modest dressing will REDUCE THE RATE such things happen.
Do you also not lock your doors at night because "hurr dur locks can be broken huhuhurrr"? Idiot.

Women should be property because they lack the agency and decision making men have. Like children, can you really blame a fat child more than you can blame their weak parents?

It doesn't work. Seeing these women from personal experience, covering bodies just accentuates the curve especially around the hips and the behind area, making it that much erotic. There's countless rape reports across muslim countries too.

Lets just ban women instead

A Niqab has to be black, that thing looks fucking hideous.

If you make your wife wear thot clothing, sure.
Still modest dressing reduces the rate of rapes, that's undeniable. This argument that
>X doesn't send the rate to absolute 0 so it's useless
Is really idiotic.

0/1

this

Actually, yes it is your fault.

Maak je maar klaar voor de stenen henkje

get nuked

European women arent that ugly, that we need to cover their faces. In fact the european apearence is very pleasing and should be displayed.
True european males control their sexuality, unlike sandniggers are controlled by sexuality unless the female body is wrapped up.

Europe is the most beautifull place on earth and has the best culture and people.
The key is to hold/reinstall that quality and not fix (((problems))) made by kikes with their (((solutions)))

Kek

Maybe you should get out of your basement and see how much of these ''beautiful'' European women swallow black sperm

>you won't get raped
85% of women in Afghanistan get actually raped, not "third wave feminist raped" or beaten the shit out of them until their bones are broken
>you won't get catcalled
lel, ever been to an Islamic country?
>you'll be your husbands property rather than some niggers fuckpussy
Well, in that case of the arrival of burqa for western women, the husband is a fucking nigger. sweetie :^)

Yes, Rothschild women

Maybe you should look and the mirror to remind yourself of your pityfull existance.

Should a rightwing coup detat happen in the next 30 years (I will likely be part of it)
This would be worse then jewish holocaust fiction.
And btw, its mainly the fat unwanted 1/10 genetic trash girls mating with niggers and related subhumans like you.
Although there are enough high tier girls that are fooled into bestiality by our media.

>i cant develop self control and restraint so at the first sight of woman skin i behave like an animal

I thank every day that none of you disgusting subhumans place a feet in my country

White man are not subhuman like you, we can control our actions.

>niqab traps will be a thing soon

In pakistan, most niggers cant control themselves.
They stare and leer at every passing woman. You know its fucking true.
They start masturbating if they can catch a glimpse of an ankle through a burka.
Stop acting like animals and the burka becomes unnecessary. Your shit government should begin prompt public castrations of rapists.

literally who?

dumb whore with a nigger sub-saharin thug

moving on..
Only thin she deserves is a single (you) or a (((you))) if you know what i mean ;)

fuck you sandnigger faggot its like gambling. the bitch could have a unibrow and a giant nose.

The jews greatest trick was to convince the masses that muslim was codeword for brown.
Not because leftists would support muslims, but because the right wing would dislike anything traditional used by Islam.
Great job, retards. Enforcing anything upon women is for niggers, goyim.

Burka is symbol of cowardice

Added bonus: It turns women into lootboxes.

>Give people rights
>Be surprised people use their rights to engage in mindless hedonism

She looks like a Muslim Honor Guard holding a spear in the thunbnail

You sweat like a pig, you have a narrowed view, you get a lack of Vitamin D
The feeling of wind in hair and skin can't be enjoyed

it is not the ultimate solution. It's just another social codex.
When a woman is acompanied by a 12 year old boy and wearing a veil - don't rape her. If she's not - you can do it.
Of course a nikab doesnt protect because it's just made of cloth.

>And, men can't hold there urges and therefore rape.

of course they can. We had a time in the West where we nad nude beaches and Love Parades and nothing happened.
It's the idiology that makes it likelier for them to rape because:
They never see women because they are hidden. So they explode when they see an ankle. So you must "protect" women even more because the men are horny as fuck