DOJ Rosenstein is Done

Manafort was under a FISA investigation going back 3+ years prior to 2016.
By coincidence Manafort ends up on Trump's team during the primaries.
The surveillence following Manafort picked up communication with Trump team members.
Obama/Hillary knew of this incidental collection.
Obama/Hillary instructed FBI/DOJ to start unmasking all communications that involved Manafort.
Highly illegal since FISA only allowed for unmasking of Manafort.
Trump somehow suspects his team's communication is compromised.
Trump gets rid of Manafort.
Obama/Hillary cannot unmask Trump team any longer.
DOJ/FBI comes up with illegal scheme to expand FISA that was previously rejected by FISA court.
DOJ/FBI uses fake dossier contents to trick FISA judge to issue new FISA for Trump team.
Obama/Hillary begins unmasking at a faster rate knowing that it might not get renewed after 3 months.
Rosenstein continues to renew illegal FISA.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2015/03/rand-paul-hillary-clinton-saudi-arabia-116269
citizenop.com/news/2016/05/14/hillary-clinton-received-100-million-from-saudi-arabia/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/senator-seeks-documents-russia-money-links-nra-52785209
youtube.com/watch?v=TzrlpKtY2DY
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=21&v=pz2o90q_n3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And with Rosenstein being at least fired, Mueller is done as well.

Now imagine that Trump knew all of this, that (((they))) wouldn't be able to help themselves once they got a taste of those sweet FISA goodies through Manafort, that they would be tripping over their own feet and breaking so many laws to maintain the surveillance. That this was Trumps plan to drain the swamp.

What is unmasking? To expose whatever they surveil? Only they couldn't because it was illegal?

Mueller needs to finish he work and say he found nothing. The capital that Trump would gain, added with this meme, would make him an iron clad 2020 candidate and the midterms would be a conservative wave.
Dems will be crushed and scattered in the wind if Trump plays this right.

the FISA warrants were justified that's why Manafort's already been charged

holy shit what r u russians doing

Manafort was charged for work he was doing WITH the Podesta group, who were guilty of the exact same offenses.
Why weren't the Podestas investigated and charged? Why wasn't the Clinton campaign surveyed the same way as the Trump campaign was?

They spy on everyone. All the time. But you get remain anonymous until they need an excuse to "unmask" you. Basically we live in a prison full of niggers and faggots

What the flying fuck is this Mueller grand jury thing anyway?

Don't the Democrats need some sort of majority in order to investigate Trump?
How were they even allowed this thing to begin with?

Also, why was Obama and Bush never under this kind of investigation?

Tony Podesta is under investigation

>Why wasn't the Clinton campaign surveyed the same way as the Trump campaign was?

r u fucking retarded? Holy shit. Comey came out with some bullshit memo 9 days before the election and swung it to hillary

The FBI didn't even tell the American people that trump was under investigation during the election

fuck off boris

Why was Obama's cabinet never interviewed under oath?

>Also, why was Obama and Bush never under this kind of investigation?
BINGO

>By coincidence Manafort ends up on Trump's team
Hahaha, nice "coincidence"

From one Putin puppet he went to work for another for free. That was no coincidence.

>Also, why was Obama and Bush never under this kind of investigation?
because they didn't conspire with a foreign power to influence the election

lol exactly

So if I help the Democrats with some facebook ads in the next Election, I could get them disqualified?

KEK!

I still don't understand how the hell a grand jury is issued.
Either the minority in congress is enough (which doesn't make any sense).
Or the Republicans backstabbed and helped the Democrats (which is kind of alarming).

Obama's DOJ (Lynch) granted them all immunity deals.

just post them? no
meet with senior officials of the democrat candidate in order to discuss how to influence the election and which ads to post? yes

i never thought of it like this

its so clear now

You need to take a civcs 101 course.
A grand jury is not the same as FISA.
The majority of congress is corrupted R's and D's.
There are only a few patriotic Americans congree members.
Most have been bought and paid for or blackmailed a long time ago.

You just condemned every politicians who met up with the Jews.

This will be used as a weapon against the Democrats in future elections.

(((coincidence)))

Because investigating Trump was simply an insurance policy, as stated.

Because Obama and Bush are actually part of the same problem. Trump is an outsider that must be destroyed.

you're delusional

>DOJ/FBI comes up with illegal scheme to expand FISA that was previously rejected by FISA court.
If all of this was happening for the past few months, why did the GOP overwhelmingly vote 3 weeks ago to renew the FISA warrants for another 6 years?

this. all the way back to bush 1 and likely farther

If you're backed by a foreign government AND that government colluded with the candidate you're shilling for before hand in backroom deals? Yeah, that's illegal.

Bush 41 did a number on this great country. I would like to think Reagan was not in their pockets, but I too believe that it goes as far back as 1913 with Wilson.

They were spying on Manafort, but the American citizens he communicated with are technically 'anonymous' because FISA is only looking for Manafort speaking to foreigners (Russians) - because FISA = Foreign Intelligence Surveillance.

legal example 1 : 'Recorded phonecall between Manafort and Russian Kislyak'. Just fine.

legal example 2 : 'Recorded phonecall between Manafort and American Citizen 1 (masked).' Just fine. In this case, surveillance just happened to peripherally catch another untargeted American citizen in surveillance during the attempt to look for Foreign Intelligence surveillance.

By law, American Citizens are to remain anonymous unless approved by FISA court.

'Unmasking' means taking an extra step to reveal the identities of the American Citizens peripherally caught by FISA.

illegal example: 'Recorded phonecall between Manafort and Donald Trump (formerly American Citizen 1).

In this case, the Obama administration used 'Unmasking' to reveal the identities of Trump and his campaign members as they interacted with Manafort.

Obama, Lynch, Holder, Deep State, Comey, FBI -> used a concocted fake dossier to trick the FISA courts to allow unprecedented levels of unmasking to spy on the entire Trump campaign in an effort to elect their buddy Hillary Clinton.

Watergate x 1000.

Where does that leave Hillary who was backed by hundreds of millions from muslim countries?

infinity dimensional backgammon

You actually believe the Russian collusion story?
For real, do you actually believe it?

Hundreds of millions? Are you delusional?

Also, any proof of back room deals or actual collusion to influence the vote on a large scale like we easily have in half a dozen instances regarding trump and russia?

It's one thing to imply hillary is guilty of something, it's entirely something else to have evidence verified by multiple parties all giving you the same answer (like we have with trump and russia)

1000%, honestly anyone who doesn't is willfully ignorant and ignoring what the thousands of trained intelligence officers of our country have worked on for decades. These are career intelligence officers who have served under the dems and republicans at various points in their careers and the VAST majority are telling us a good number of high level republicans are compromised by russia. There really isn't any question as to IF it happened, just who was involved and how deep their fingers were in the pot.

In for a penny in for a pound, nail these fuckers to the cross for the traitors they are.

Imagine being investigated by a TEAM of FBI, and a former FBI director for OVER A YEAR, and they come out and say they found absolutely nothing.

Shit would be fucking epic.

>Hundreds of millions?
politico.com/story/2015/03/rand-paul-hillary-clinton-saudi-arabia-116269
citizenop.com/news/2016/05/14/hillary-clinton-received-100-million-from-saudi-arabia/
Why isn't she behind bars?

The only person that did this is Hillary Clinton

Hey!!!

This goes back to the Assassinations of JFK and Joseph McCarthy.

McCarthy and JFK were on Panels going after Organized Crime and preventing Israel getting Nuclear Weapons.

Corruption goes back a long time, and now they got the means to alter history. Just see what Google has altered what you search for.

And at that point in time he was not under investigation.

We were discussing human assets, not money.

>So if I help the Democrats with some facebook ads
>If you're backed by a foreign government
>Yeah, that's illegal.
>Hillary who was backed by hundreds of millions from muslim countries

The "hundreds of millions" in your response implies hundreds of millions of human actors shilling on behalf of her campaign, you know. Like trump had with russian shill bot accounts across the internet.

If you want to blame the money, complain about citizens united, then we can discuss how an entire arm of the NRA is funded by russia to funnel money into the GOP without oversight.

>it's entirely something else to have evidence verified by multiple parties all giving you the same answer (like we have with trump and russia)

What verified evidence?

>, then we can discuss how an entire arm of the NRA is funded by russia to funnel money into the GOP without oversight.

Proof?

If you don't believe the dozen and a half intelligence agencies in the US who've all pretty much come out and confirmed it at various points throughout the past 2 years, I really can't help you mate. You're too far gone.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/senator-seeks-documents-russia-money-links-nra-52785209

>If you don't believe the dozen and a half intelligence agencies in the US who've all pretty much come out and confirmed it at various points throughout the past 2 years, I really can't help you mate. You're too far gone.

Evidence?

>abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/senator-seeks-documents-russia-money-links-nra-52785209

Proof?

I'm pretty sure those 100 million Arab money came with a lot of instructions and conditions.
Nobody gives away 100 million dollars for free.

Why isn't your candidate in jail?

Jesus fucking Christ the memo IS EVERYTHING

THE BIGGES FUCKING BURGER
Sup Forums WAS RIGHT

If there was collusion, where is the proof?
Also it's a little hard to trust the "intelligence" community wen they were obviously in the bag for Hillary...
>career intelligence officers serving under dems and repubs.
the bush's/clinton's/obama=no difference, all establishment...

Hi CNN, what will you be reporting today?
Every democrat in congress has stated that they have not seen any Trump collusion.
Even Feinstein stated on your fake news network the same publicly.
youtube.com/watch?v=TzrlpKtY2DY

Are you retarded? Yeah lets compromise our intelligence gathering by telling our adversaries exactly what evidence we have and how we got it.

Classification exists because it CAN'T be public knowledge without compromising our intelligence assets. Why the fuck would we tell them how we're spying on them?

>where is the proof
The intelligence agencies examine it and come out with reports that tell us so.

You don't believe them because you're deluded and believe your god emperor could NEVER do wrong.

>Nobody gives away 100 million dollars for free
Plenty of people do. Bill gates has given away far more than that, and is pledged to give another $50B+ when he dies.

Also, if that's all it takes to put a candidate in jail, donny would never have even been able to run for office. He's got so much dirty russian money that he's obviously a high risk for blackmail.

Do you think it's wrong to cooperate with Russia to destroy muslim terrorists?

>haha taking Saudi money doesn’t count tho

You mean these classified report that Feinstein has complete access to and review before making the comment that nothing was there. Remember every single democrat that has removed the intelligence data has said there was no evidence for collusion.

This
If Comey, the FBI, Hillary, etc. are all part of the same evil, why did they fuck up Hillary 10 days before the election?

Nope, I do think it's wrong to lie about why you're doing what you're doing though, and playing nice with russia has nothing to do with muslim terrorists, that's just how you get the bible thumping inbred morons to back you.

>Plenty of people do.
No, Bill Gates isn't "plenty people".

Why isn't Hillary in jail for being Saudi puppet?

>Why isn't Hillary in jail for being Saudi puppet?
Because there is basically no evidence anything actually happened, or there were expected kick-backs.

We have far more proof of donnies ties to russian money, yet hillary, the person who isn't even in political power gets ALL of your ire?

Wow, sure glad you're not biased.

>Nope
You obviously do. You are against fighting international terrorism.
You discourage any form of international cooperation in your arguments.

I'm just skeptical. I did vote Trump mainly because he is an outsider. You have to admit that our government has made many bad decisions over the decades... I listen to both sides of these arguments, and find it very hard to believe the left.

Because it stops fucking terror attacks and is America’s defense against evil plots when used honorably
>wow somebody ate poisoned food WHY DID BLUMPFICANS LET FOOD EXIST???

What?
Comey tried to exonerate her by saying she dindu nothin with the e-mails etc. Damn.

>intelligence agents who are themselves compromised by the deep state.
>have an obvious politicxal agenda.
>are regularly wrong about things as big as wmds.
>have actually participated in operations to fuel propaganda for their agenda
>wait until after the Russians have gotten what they supposedly wanted, and then only at this point warn anyone that this is happening.

Yeah. This seems likely. 100% famalam, definitely not obviously bullshit or anything.

Lol. Thousands of intelligence officers equates to a handful of Obama cronies. Keep dreaming faggot

Good run down, keep fighting the good fight

Hillary got all of that money while she was a senator and secretary of state.

She betrayed your country for Arab money. And you are too retarded to realize this.

so you're saying they have been working for the same political party('The Establishment') for their entire careers?

They then begin working against an opponent('Anti-Establishment') when one arises. Yea go fuck yourself shill.

wew, you must have been shit at debate club if you think that's at all what was said. Put words in my mouth if you want, but you're just delusional and no one would actually read your argument as valid unless they already believe your bullshit.
Lol, if you read both sides then you're retarded because one side is full of lies and logical fallacies that are SUPER fucking easy to spot, and the other side is based on evidence and fact checking. I can understand a moron believing it, but if you're objectively examining BOTH sides and come to the conclusion the LEFT can't be trusted, you were biased from the start.

>I'll take "Israel" for 6 million, Alex

That isn't proof dipshit

our intelligence agencies have ALWAYS been overwhelmingly republican.
They're simply educated enough to know when someone is trying to dismantle the country and call them out for it.

>She betrayed your country for Arab money
And now she's been out of power for over a year and apparently she's STILL somehow managing to ruin our country despite GOP majorities across the board.

Must be fun living in an alternate reality.

Are you serious?? The Clinton Foundation was set up just to take and launder foreign money, yet there has not been one shred of tangible evidence linking Trump to any foreign nation.

There is far more proof that Hillary committed crimes and that her and her cronies broke even more laws trying to cover them up. There is absolutely nothing on Trump.

Hi Hillary

No you don't dipshit. Prove the Donnie links

>yet there has not been one shred of tangible evidence linking Trump to any foreign nation
Nigger, his own son said in 2014, they don't need american banks because they have all the russian funding they need.

I can tell by your replies that you are stuck in a liberal echo chamber. You need to open your mind user.

CIA has always been overwhelmingly Jewish.

There was even a time when they directed hollywood to produce a lot of propaganda for the muslims against Soviet.

Correct. The Dems have nothing but lies and propaganda.

kill yourself you hopelessly retarded faggot

>Bu-bu-but everyone that disagrees with me is a russian bot

Lol. The most damning evidence was a strong suspicion that like a million facebook ads were bought from facebook accounts where the language was set to Russain. That's it. A millionish Facebook ads is nothing that's like 5 minutes of 'refreshes' from an average college town.

And oh it must be one of 2 people then. They can switch their language setting to Russian. It must either be that infamous hacker named 'Sup Forums' or Russian Intelligence Services. OMG.

Russian bank doesn't mean it's a tie to.a government dipshit

>And now she's been out of power for over a year
Is that all it takes for you to forgive her crimes against your country?

Double nigger, that's still not proof.

Yeah but didn’t he then came out saying the investigation would be re-oppened due to new found evidence?
I believe Comey might be an honest man; he does not filter his decisions on through politics.
He couldn’t just “let go” the investigation on Trump for the same reason.
So, someone who didn’t want an honest man as director of the FBI, maybe in revenge because of Hillary’s loss, manipulated Trump into firing Comey. They got rid of Comey and at the same time made Trump look terrible.

Yeah, pol really is a liberal echo chamber, i don't know how i'll ever escape.

No moron, i've been here for over a decade, pol was best when they weren't sucking the cock of an orange ham beast.

>Russian bank
just happens to be owned by putins close friends.

And Facebooks own analytics showed that these Russian accounts actually posted propoganda directed at both sides, targeted regionally in some cases just to stir the pot.

They bought ads for both candidates dipshit. Keep trying to exonerate your $1.2 billion loser candidate

the (((Jews))) ah yes, it always comes back to that.

If you racist in-bred cunts could just kill yourselves already it'd save us the trouble of fire bombing your shitty backwoods cabin when the war starts.

So you're saying it isn't a Russian national bank? Got it

If Hillary would have won Comey would have been fired before she was even sworn in.

No, but Bush and Obama conspired with a foreign power to blow up the World Trade Centers and create ISIS respectively, so that seems kind of worse even in my book

Who got paid half a million dollars for a speech to Russian bankers while his wife was Secretary of State? See that's what we call actual proof.

Rosenstein and Wray briefed the WH on the memo. Here is Rod practically skipping with glee as he left the WH. Does not look like a guy about to be fired to me.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=21&v=pz2o90q_n3k

You know it's the truth. The Jews control Hollywood and CIA with an iron grip.