Is Eromanga Sensei the epitome of modern anime?

Is Eromanga Sensei the epitome of modern anime?

Eromanga Sensei is the absolute pinnacle of animated media, period. No other series comes even close to the raw talent and passion put into this series.

Eromanga Sensei > disney/pixar

Eromanga-sensei is unironically AOTS and unless you're really into Granblue, it sold a lot more than your favorite animu of the season - yes, even SnK2.

It's a fun show that gets normalfags and salesfags extremely angry merely by existing. It's pretty great.

It's the epitome of an ironic weeb's favorite anime

The decline of anime having substance corresponds directly with the rising rates of autism. Coincidence? I think not.

You should feel bad for contributing to a culture of mediocrity

That scene was weird. It was like she suddenly became much more of a meme character than she ever was in the rest of the show.

>gaijin thinks he matters

>dat loli lip
muh dick

Unironically AotS. SnK came close though.

it's a shitty show that will get great doujins, so it perfectly represnts the otaku industry.

>shameless otaku-pandering trash

yes

so, are they blood related or not?

Better than K-On.

>Literally Little girls wanting some PENIS
>Literally saying PENIS
>Literally showing on screen PENIS

Dunno, but this ain't your regular anime anymore.

Not even arguable that this show was a piece of shit through and through.

>Shinzo Abe is literally telling nips that even fucking your own sister is fine as long as you reproduce

who prounounces this as 'epi-tome'

>implying kemono friends is not AOTS

I remember when I first started watching fan service shows too.

I haven't even seen the show, I just love how much it agitates normalfags and Twitter/Tumblr/Redditards. This is what anime is, fuckos, and this is what it always will be.

Isn't that how it's supposed to be?

Four syllables

but what about all the anime that clearly aren't like Eromanga?

You just say that to excuse liking this pandering trash. Eromanga Sensei is incredibly popular with normalfags and reddit, no one is shocked by it.

Epitome of why Anime is a mistake.

Reading all the huge faggots on MAL bitching about it made me happy.

It really was a fun show, though. I liked it a LOT more than Oreimo.

A real normalfag from reddit like you would know a lot about that.

Oreimo was better.

You've proven my point.

Compelling argument

Wrong. Especially in the character department, Eromanga's cast is infinitely more compelling and interesting than Oreimo's.