UPDATE: Andrew Oswalt appears in court, banned from the OSU campus, bail raised to $250,000

Nazis and similar types (e.g. jihadists) are just mentally ill individuals who latch onto some crazy destructive terrorist ideology merely because of a malfunctioning brain. Otherwise why would anyone spend their existence engaging in such wasteful behavior. You must be mentally ill to wake up everyday with such a mindset.

foxnews.com/us/2018/02/02/oregon-state-student-charged-with-hate-crime-over-racist-bumper-stickers.html

Other urls found in this thread:

oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2018/02/osu_student_with_white_nationa.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So she your truck door gets kicked in because of the MAGA bumper sticker on it, is that a hate crime? And do they get a $300k bail?

I was about to post this thread. Any Oregon anons here that know what was written on the stickers. I got the impression from the article that it was pretty benign, "diversity means fewer white people". If he's being charged with a hate crime for this, 1st amendment is dead.

It was on other people’s cars. In a sane world this would be like a vandalism conviction and a $1000 civil suit.

The 9th circuit and California/Oregon are actual facist states.

Freedom of speech only exists there of you say what they want to hear.

I mean That litterally.

Students in a San Francisco high school, and you will appreciate the irony that one was a chinese immigrant, were subjected to a struggle session.

Like actual red china struggle session and had to sue the school.

Those eyes...
Hey rabbi, watch ya doin?

>It was on other people’s cars.
I read that he was initially charged with a disorderly persons offense for vandalism. I'm wondering how they got the enhancement.

>You must be mentally ill to wake up everyday with such a mindset.
Right? Who would spend their time shilling on Sup Forums every day until the end came for shills?

He placed fried chicken stickers on the niggers cars.

Vandalizing with political harassment threats perhaps something like that. I'm not a jew so I don't know the exact legal definition.

White nationalists > Jihadists.
Very big difference, wanna know why?

Nazis have claim for their homelands. Jihadists claim the whole world.

i loved that guy in inspector gadget

250k bail over a couple bumper stickers? Holy fuck. Oregon is so fucking gay.

you left out

>CHARGED WITH A HATE CRIME

for putting bumper stickers on two cars

oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2018/02/osu_student_with_white_nationa.html

i put trump stickers on clearly demorat cars.. fu asswipes.

His crime wasn't ignorance, it was being in the know. You're not allowed to talk truthfully about race in Jewmerica. If you do, you will be terrorized and extreme violence will be deployed against you. That is the message here.

I was molested by a negro in public school, nobody cared. It triggered severe mental illness for me. But this guy gets felony charges for deploying a mean sticker. Hmm...

BLACKED

This dude was a chem phd student with Sup Forums's views. If I recall correctly the bumper stickers had the word nigger in them or something

And the sad part is we're really not talking about a racial conflict, we're talking different fucking species. Niggers and humans are different hominid species.

I kekd even though that was heartless.

This nigga got molested are you a girl?

I wasn't so shocked, people are really mean and nasty on the Internet or Sup Forums. No surprise here really. And I'm kind of desensitized to abuse, to be frank

that's a fuckin heeb if i ever saw one desu

Maybe he shouldn't have been such a nigger and kept his hands off peoples property.

I was on the football team, and a negro male youth touched my genitalia through my pants, so I was groped. Events like that triggered homosexual OCD for me.

You meant Communist.

Tfw supreme court drops charges

Typical bad-goy conditioning, wrongbthink shaming kike propaganda article. They should be charged for vandalism, not a hate crime. If a black supremacist did the same thing only with the reverse to a white mans car he wouldn't even be charged with vandalism.

Unfortunately for them, all this does us piss me off more, not discourage me.

they fucked up. should have kept it at vandalism. legally he didn't commit a hate crime...now he can fight this and sue th

Actually this.

He looks like a kike. I bet this whole thing might be fake or simply a Jew caught in the act of commuting a false-flag hate crime. His smug, rancid expression says it all. That's a typical kike smurk.

He committed a love crime.

Kinda looks like jesus desu

>He looks like a kike. I bet this whole thing might be fake or simply a Jew caught in the act of commuting a false-flag hate crime. His smug, rancid expression says it all. That's a typical kike smirk.
You might be right.

I like how they're going out of their way to suppress the details because they know it's a ridiculous anti-white Crusade

H...Hold on you got molested as a guy, you got groped once and know your scarred? Are you sure your not a girl?

When is White masculinity going to show his face? When are masculine White men going to step up and tack back their country and birthright from these Judaic Satanic villains?

>Oswalt and another person plastered bumper stickers containing a racist slur for African-Americans on two cars belonging to social activists parked outside a local food co-op, authorities said. The bumper stickers covered messages on cars that supported immigrants and refugees, Faith Reidenbach, co-founder of the local chapter of Showing Up For Racial Justice, told the newspaper
This man is a hero
>(((faith reidenbach)))

Do you like getting molested? Have you ever been molested?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH all these threads suck so bad. what did the bumper sticker fucking say!?? are you trying to get clicks for Fox OP?

>Fascist states
I wish...

White nationalists also don’t plant bombs or go on mass killing sprees.

I’m guessing Nigger or Nigger-Lover.

250k bond? How is that legal? Bond can only be as high as the threat

i hope you dont mouth off like that in public. we the madmen of the world have a tendency to get lenient sentences due to metal instability. i could beat you black and blue and get community service

Have you ever been molested by an inhuman nigger? I'll answer your question. I'm 200% man, and my cock volume is three times greater than yours.

>i could beat you black and blue
he;s already black

Have you been molested by an inhuman nigger, you bitch? I'm 200% man, and I'm an obsessive compulsive.

yep just like all those crazy fools at the department of defense. people like you only get to suck air, cock and ass because better people have to monitor real world conditions and allow your silly 2nd ammendment to be used

Could one of you Yankees clarify this for me: Does the 1st amendment only apply in federal courts?

>: Does the 1st amendment only apply in federal courts?
There is no such thing. Jewish supremacy is the law of the land. there is no 1st amendmendt or anything like that.

>now he’s got a meme flag

If you’re actually inside a court room they can hit you with contempt. So it doesn’t really apply inside the court room but it’s up to the judge’s discretion as to how far they’ll let you push it. Effectively this means if you’re a female chimp you can do and say most anything but if you’re a straight hwhite male you better behave yourself.

I noticed that you were drawn to my masculinity.

Your post read like you are a total fucking faggot.

The entire west coast is fucked. I'm in WA and wore a MAGA hat in Seattle and some blackie told me "that's not allowed around here"

You seem just kinda gay my boy

Got em

Dumb meme flag poster

How is homosexual OCD different than regular OCD? Do you ritualistically clean your boyfriend's asshole after you give him a rim job?

Dumb niggerposter

You better get all your insults in before I leave, so you can feel big on the Internet. Your faggots.

No I fuck your subhuman chink mom, and make her pregnant.

WHAT THE FUCK...
hate crime for a bumper sticker....
are we Canada now ?
the EU ?
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO THE USA

LMAO
I believe it

I'll take things that never happened for $100 Alex.

You are faggots, and you would be sissified further by me if you bumped into me in real life.

My mom's not Chinese. If you cleaned the nigger cum out of your eyes you would know that.

It's Oregon.

I fuckie your mom, she cum hard. Ni how, she she.

Well he did say he was a Jewish supremacist.

You are right. There are totally no videos of white people being gang banged by chimps for wearing a red hat.

Homosexual OCD is an OCD spectrum mental illness you can read about with the Internet. It's basically a problem where you fear being or becoming gay in a way that is delusional, and it takes over your life, and it can be accompanied by other problems like tactile delusions. An example, becoming hyperaware of your genitals in anxiety situations.

They're over-charging him, this will get thrown out.

>memesculinity
Autism has done far more for the white race than anything else, just like it has for the Jews

Nah, Amerimutt. It's time to face the facts, the jews control your country and oppress you & they work around the clock to destroy you.

Ya that's totally a shocker right? Nothing else has happened like that ever. No way. No Muslim nigger rapper refugees threatening the President either. Nope.

He literally did nothing wrong nor illegal. This is political persecution. 14/88 the war goes on and never forget what the State and the so called "Justice System" really cares about. Look at the latest case with the Father trying to beat the shit out of Pedophile Nassar. The State savagely beat the Father protecting the pedophile from actual Justice.

88 the police are the Jewish Army of Shabbos Goy and they cannot be trusted WAR

I just wasted yet more of my life talking to subhuman sons of whores on this worthless website. Fucking hell mate!

Feeling gay yet white boi?

You assumed I'm white, whereas most white people probably wouldn't think so. However, I am an Aryan Caucasoid for sure. I got past my homo OCD many years ago.

Pshhtt.. this website is full of subhumans. It is not worth my time.

When Chinese women come to America, this is what they crave: nigger cock.

... inhuman nigger cock.

osu is for ohio state university nobody gives a shit about oregon

And those niggers that kidnapped the white mentally challenged kid didn’t get charged with hate crimes.

Really makes you think...

>freedom of speech works both ways

BWWWWWWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA