Everything I have ever posted from my phone or home computer has been satire

Everything I have ever posted from my phone or home computer has been satire.

I love Jews. I love communism. I hate white people and males. White males are pure evil. The Holocaust is real. There really were specially trained dogs that tore off jewish testicles and as a result Im terrified of any nationalism by non-Jewish white people and we should have all white races bred out of existence so it never happens again.

Any images saved or downloaded from ip addresses linked to me personally, were done so as to help my satirical commemtary which was purely for the lols. I disavow all of it and will absolutely NOT take any interest in my family, my history, my culture, my God, my country or my people's survival.

This also applies to any and all future posts made in such a way as well. Just wanted to say that out loud.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

#MeToo

this but unironically

You fucking nazi
Did you leave out the materbation machines on purpose?

yet another stellar australian post

I actually hate Jews and wish they would all get gassed. Please add me to the watchlists, cia niggers.

I've meant everything I've said. Come at me bro

I'm stealing this for my kikebook profile.

Sounds like user got traced.

Of course. Everyone knows that pol is purely satirical. Are you really this new?

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions. 1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society). 2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power). 3)It determines what is held sacred in that society. For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions. 1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII. 2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on. 3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust. The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative. Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction. Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story. Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity. Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

>tfw you can say all the shit you want on the internet because you have the jew pass and if someone adds me to watchlist that is antisemite and racist
But you actually white skinned and support white europeans

Double agent

Shit i fucked my ">"

Fucking pussy

I'm hiding behind 20 proxies, good luck trying to find me you kike fucks :^)

The smell of commonwealth freedom!

Any images saved or downloaded from ip addresses linked to me personally, were done so as to help my satirical commemtary which was purely for the lols.

This also applies to any and all future posts made in such a way as well. Just wanted to say that out loud.

i wish i died in the gaschambers and drowned in the mediteranean

How would you know you got traced in the first place?

everything in my life is satire, i just want to be a social open human being that want to contribute in a multicultural society, ive just being edgy this years to have the feeling of being part of a group, but is not my inner political ideas

I'm actually serious when I say the gas chambers do not exist. Grandmas in Germany are getting thrown in jail for denying the Holocaust while Muhammad rapes freely. I'm making use of my free speech. I have every right to be critical of Jews and their accusations against the German Nazis. Hitler did nothing wrong because the Holocaust is a lie.

I'm just curious to a harmful degree desu. I'm drawn to the controversial like the moth to a flame

pussy

Polish death camps.

Yes they were polish run by poles and nazi poles not single pole was in death camp as a prisoner because they worked there burning innocent jews
Hitler was polish decent as well. All nazis were polish decent too. Not only that but all poles sold jews to the camps for german marks.

You mad?

I'm somewhere in a between
I was liberal, but because of what is going on in Europe I started to oppose liberals
They have failed me and I want to see multicultural country, but which is treating everybody equal and not fucking 35 old Somalis claim that they are 15 and then they get into school with actual children then nobody can even arrest them if they do something against the law, because it would show that Somalis are rapists or thieves
Fuck that, law should treat everybody equal and if as in it example Somalis rape and steal more than other then they have to change their behavior and not the rest around them to appease rapists and thieves
I want to treat everybody equal and if somebody have the right to stay in one country and get benefits then he should decide alongside with other citizens on who can get those too by becoming citizen too and not fucking NO BORDERS anarchist meme
Yeah fuck the cops, fuck the borders and just hope that anything be good
Then I hate rich bankster Jews or the traitorous Kikes who want to open borders for anyone but Israel, but I do not oppose regular Jews. They seem like a good guys, but they have been used by those bad Kikes
Then I hate even more Muslims, but I know that with the hate we won't change them in better people. They need to feel love as majority, yet be monitored and at the same time if bad ones do something should be punished ASAP and put as example on how they do wrong
Yet I want my country isolated, because nobody would even understand us
Fuck the whole world as it have gone to shit

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo&app=desktop

I love Jews. I love communism. I hate white people and males. White males are pure evil. The Holocaust is real. There really were specially trained dogs that tore off jewish testicles and as a result Im terrified of any nationalism by non-Jewish white people and we should have all white races bred out of existence so it never happens again.

Any images saved or downloaded from ip addresses linked to me personally, were done so as to help my satirical commemtary which was purely for the lols. I disavow all of it and will absolutely NOT take any interest in my family, my history, my culture, my God, my country or my people's survival.

The absolute state of the anglosphere

this.
diversity is our strength.
I love Jews :)

Based kike
Suicide bomb Netenyahu for us please

Oh, so you don't actually do anything IRL with your beliefs? Great. I'm sure that will really bring about the white future you want.

CHECKED

>How do you recognise a foundation myth?
Everything on Sup Forums is satire. The only real stuff there is, is everything regarding Trump. That is, the stuff that is pro-Trump.

a-amiright?

This.
Nobody actually believes in anything said here.

What's it like living in a country without a bona fide freedom of speech guarantee in the constitution?

Except me. I'm American and I have free speech.

That image proves an ethnostate wouldn't work. Too much infighting.

>muh facebook
get the fuck out normalfaggot.

#MeToo - For the record, it was all for the lulz. I cannot help the evil in me, I am white.

KYS now.
It is time.

all posts I have made are satire. I am here for fun, FBI/CIA. I am sorry to be white. Im sorry to be male. I am sorry for slavery, because while my ancestors were all Poles who moved here after slavery was gone, they were white, and whites are evil slavers. I love you government. Thank you for protecting us.

Kawasaki Hundai Daewoo Americans don't use forks.

I mean everything I’ve ever written on this website. I endorse all views produced and written by me.

same nwo 4 lif

I agree, user. #MeToo.