Creationism and flat earth theory are starting to make more sense

Creationism and flat earth theory are starting to make more sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=STqkZR2PSR4
biblehub.com/kjv/job/40.htm
biblehub.com/kjv/job/41.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just like the Hubble telescope made God seem more realistic when we found out that are galaxy was only one of COUNTLESS.

Carbon dating isn't going to get worse. What about flat mars theory?

I guess if you recently recieved a large head trauma.

>overnight flight
>overnight flight
>trusting clocks this hard

I can understand (well not really) believing dinosaurs were real but lived 6000 years ago, but this is just fucking stupid. We have skeletons of these animals.

I'm sure they are, if you're a sub 80 nigger shill who believes himself a SAGE

now I seriously wonder how dinosaurs fucked

yes, and we have evidence of parthnogenesis in most animals related to dinosaurs, most saurpods are expected by be clonal females.

how about trusting physical distances instead you retard

The Bible perfectly describes a brontosaurus, and calls it Behemoth.

How the fuck did dinosaurs have sex by the way? Exactly how long were their dicks?

parthenogenesis

you are not here to weave baskets, are you?

Seeing how their brains were pea-sized, i guess their dicks were long enough

What animals close to dinosaurs could reproduce with parthnogenesis?

So? Beowulf has a dragon in it, doesn't mean they knew about dinosaurs or that dragons existed when the story was created.

>Creationism

Evolution is true, but evolution is caused by a conscious, intelligent field of energy underlying the entire universe (which you can call 'God' if you want, but I won't, because that word has religious connotations that I would rather avoid) which cranks out life anywhere and everywhere. Start watching this video from 10:27 (ignore the whole 2012 thing, because Wilcock is still right about how evolution really works):

youtube.com/watch?v=STqkZR2PSR4

I also don't like the term 'intelligent design', because 'intelligent' is a loaded word and somewhat anthropomorphic. I prefer using the term 'self-aware design' or 'intentional design'. And what I'm advocating is not magic, as it can be described in a purely scientific way. Evolution is correct, but (((Darwinian evolution))) is false. Evolution is never random. Also, humans are billions of years old and not native to Earth. Dr. Peter Gariaev is a Russian scientist who took eggs that were laid by a frog and then zapped those eggs with a laser light that had gone through eggs laid by a salamander. When the 'frog' eggs hatched, salamanders emerged from them - not frogs. The only thing that is necessary to rewrite DNA is wave information, which means that evolution can occur not through millions of years but instantaneously.

The agricultural division of the Ciba-Geigy corporation (now Sygenta) discovered that existing plant seeds could be transformed into extinct varieties, simply by zapping them with a weak electrostatic current. This process generated stronger and faster-growing wheat, extinct fern species, and tulips with thorns. Italian scientist Pier Luigi Ighina energetically transformed a living apricot tree into an apple tree, actually causing the fruits on the branches to metamorphose from apricots into apples in only sixteen days. Ighina also zapped a rat with DNA-wave information from a cat, and this caused the rat to grow a cat-like tail in four days.

Look we found a retard

the same way any large animal does, they mount up and shove their dick in it. Also move their tail out of the way.

The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory three years ago is a CIA psyop that is designed to hide the fact that Earth is actually hollow. This is a common technique that intelligence agencies use to deceive the masses (I call that technique 'conspiracy misdirection'): They promote a conspiracy theory that they KNOW is FALSE and want you to think you're red-pilled by believing that false conspiracy theory is TRUE while using that false conspiracy theory to hide a TRUE conspiracy theory related to it that has even MORE far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. For example, the 'Moon landing hoax' conspiracy theory is being used to hide the TRUE conspiracy theory that we went to the Moon and found artificial objects there (or we knew there were artificial objects there all along and went to the Moon simply to bring some of those artificial objects back to Earth). The official account of the Moon landing AND the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory are BOTH FALSE. NASA itself is covertly promoting the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory.

There is multiple interpretations of what creature that passage is talking about. Even for people who believe it's talking about a dinosaur, there isn't even agreement on what dinosaur it is talking about.
Not once does it even mention its neck.
I would hardly call that perfect.
I'm not going to actually challenge whether or not the passage is describing a dinosaur, but don't discredit yourself by distorting the facts.

birds, snakes and lizards. even today roughly 13% of chicken eggs are partially formed fetuses, clones of the mother.

>trusting physical distances
you were educated stupid

oh boy here we go

Power rangers dino thunder was so dope

They probably had hemipenes and stuck it in sideways like modern lizards.

Well wikipedia said birds can rarely so I guess its well in the realm of possibility dinosaurs could as well. However, we know how dinosaurs mated (basically, big fucking shlongs that could curve) and the level of genetic diversity seen from the dinosaurs wouldn't be expected if they were mostly clones.

Does anyone else feel like dinosaurs as presented don't fit with real life's art style? Like superimposing mario into game of thrones?

literally epic lol

Like chickens

>go to beach at sunset
>lay on back
>watch as sun disappears behind the horizon
>stand up
>watch as sun magically appears again
wew

>read that as someones lonely

verse?

Based conspiracy aussie

Get help.

why the fuck are all the other planets round but Earth is flat?

I was kinda with you until that frog eggs turning into salamanders stuff. That's when the crazy train left the station.

you dont fool me furry

My guess is the female lays on her side.

Back to back works too.

Didn't know Wal Thornhill posted here! Thank you for the high quality post!

If I hypothetically dug a hole straight through the earth and out the other side, and I jumped in to the hole feet first, would I come out head first?

is this loss?

fug wrong pic

the female probably lay down on her back or side

flat earth doesnt make sense and can be debunked by anyone that cares enough to test it.

the level of genetic diversity seen from the bacteria wouldn't be expected if they were mostly clones.

>So? Beowulf has a dragon in it, doesn't mean they knew about dinosaurs or that dragons existed when the story was created.
Every single culture on earth has Dragon stories. Really make you think.
>There is multiple interpretations of what creature that passage is talking about.
Name 3, faggot. People saying it's a croc or an elephant are retarded. There is currently no creature with a tail like a cedar.
Job Chapter 40 for Behemoth, 41 for Leviathan aka the dragon.
biblehub.com/kjv/job/40.htm
biblehub.com/kjv/job/41.htm

missing the important part

>Every single culture on earth has Dragon stories.

meanwhile new guinea kids still believe in the semen demon

I would argue the passage is most likely referring to a hippopotamus, a large beast contemporaneous with mankind and also the most common killer in Africa ahead of even lions and other predators; also easily found in the lands pertaining to Hebrew history.

earth was a very different place when dinosaurs existed bro.

they're so large because earth's atmosphere had more oxygen

their lungs are not nearly as efficient as ours though, thanks to small oxygen collecting nodules, a dinosaur likely could not survive in our atmosphere.

Don't you?

There's no way you can be this stupid. The reason the flight to South Africa looks way bigger is because it's in the southern hemisphere you fucking idiot, and on that type of map projection, there is extreme distortion in the southern latitudes. If you reversed the way it was projected (South Pole in the center), it would be the same length. Kys.

hmm but what about the big tails of the dinosaurs that blocks their pee pee holes?

>I would argue the passage is most likely referring to a hippopotamus
Nigger please...
>15Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.
I dodnt know the big bad carnivorous hippo ate grass like an ox...
>16Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.

>17He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.
Hippos barely have a tail, let alone one like a cedar tree.
>18His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.

>19He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him.
This means he is the largest animal in God's creation and only the sword of the Lord can cut him down.
>20Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.

>21He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens.

>22The shady trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about.

>23Behold, he drinketh up a river, and hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth.
I wasn't aware that hippos could drink rivers dry.
>24He taketh it with his eyes: his nose pierceth through snares.

Paleontologist here; of course we lied you idiots, it all started as a prank done by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. The best part is that you still believe us no matter what. Scientists are the new cleric

that was in reference to your mum

>EARTH IS FLAT
>OTHER PLANETS ARE NOT

Dinosaurs certainly did not have regular genitalia. Just look at birds for confirmation.

Also, maybe you should actually read the passage before posting, you dirty noodle nigger.

sauce

>believing carbon dating is accurate

How can you be so retarded

>space is a myth

Why didnt dinosaurs just evevole to surivive the asteroid if it really wiped them out?

user pls, you are bringing back some bad memories of the war

This, flat earth is absurdist disinfo that in effect takes hollow earth theory with it in the minds of people

not even light can escape our eyes

The Bibke doesn't describe a flat earth, that's kike propaganda to discredit scripture.

The Bible also refers to the corners of the earth, and the corners of a man's beard. This doesn't mean the earth is square or a man's head is square.

>clocks are fake
>measuring tapes are fake
>carbon dating is fake
>every method of acquiring information is a conspiracy theory

Only because our souls are a black and empty void.

Carbon dating is not reliable.

Obviously,male dinosaurs wanked themselves and female dinosaurs try to catch flying sperm right in the pussy.

Probably the same way these guys fuck.

>Using niggers as an example.

I'm assuming dinos had cloaca?

Neither is Christianmingle.com

This whole thread

Oh man. I went to timetountie.com. My fucking dyslexia. Every time.

Carbon dating is actually not reliable though brainlet

>be t. Rex
>can't wank because ridiculous tiny arms
>t. Rex population declining
>blame the jewceratops

ACTUALLY, I said it's not getting worse.

>Carbon dating isn't going to get worse.

>implying souls have positive mass

that's not proven science user

You do know flight paths aren’t straight, right? As in a flight from Boston Logan to London Heathrow goes north along the Greenland and Iceland before crossing down into England.

Dino's are a crock of shit, some wanker in a leather jacket finds a rock shaped like a tooth and next minute we have a new species with fucking feathers and fangs.

Kek'd

Do you know nothing of the flat earth theory? The North Pole is in the middle of the earth and the South Pol is actually a snow wall around the outside edge. You can't reverse the projection because that's not how the theory works.

It's imprecise, but not inaccurate. Meaning the difference between this (----------x----------) and this (-x-)

>this thread