Raditz

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO RADITZ.

He got mentioned once to goku in "heaven" from the manager as something like a hella problem. And that it.

Youd think he would have appeared in a hell episode already

He probably met his parents which resulted in them getting reincarnated and is separately living human lives now.

This. Thinking about it Frieza really is something else. Even Cell and Dabura went to heaven or got reincarnated but Frieza remained through pure rage and Yenma said he'll never repent to go to heaven.

Who?

Toriyama not taking advantage of something interesting and being totally fucking autistic.

Raditz would have proved a better anti-hero than Vegeta. He also has one of the coolest designs of the series and I main he (and Yamcha) in every game.

Wouldn't Gine be in Heaven ?

Raditz is probably in the earth's hell, but different planet have different heaven/hell and we only know how the ones from earth works

He went to hell and was later reincarnated.

AS WHAT?

Being a caring mother doesn't excuse mass murder

Goten

Well, SS3 Gotenks does have the same hair...

Cell was reincarnated can I see some proof of that?

Raditz really needs to get a haircut. When he goes super saiyan he looks like a super saiyan 3 and when he goes to 3 he just looks ridiculous.

Everyone gets reincarnated. Except Freeza apparently.

But they dont say how long that purification takes

Enma had to give Vegeta special treatment, so apparently it's less than three days. It doesn't matter though, Super isn't canon.

Are you making this up or is this actually Cannon

>Kid Buu dies in the kaioshin realm but is reincarnated on Earth
FUCKING HELL TORIYAMA!

goku wished him to be reincarnated so they put him on earth so goku could fight him again

Don't listen to retards, there's only one hell.

Mahogany

wat

stupid gay meme reference

Depends on what they mean by aliens, I guess. Could've just meant aliens on Earth since a person from another planet who is on that planet technically isn't an alien.

welcome to the internet

I wish. Ive been on the web for over 20 years.
Sorry I dont get your meme about wood

you better be sorry bitch

This is the biggest load of bullshit ever. I'm going to accept this headcanon.

Kill yourself meme master
Back to plebbit with you

>"I'm 20 years on the web mate"
>also lurks DB threads
Not knowing memes such as these in a DB thread no matter how shitty it actually is, is compared to the real life something like having no clue who fucking Hitler was so I kindly suggest that you take your own advice and fucking kill yourself.

They wouldn't be able to resurrect people if they were reincarnated in 3 days

Because Goku requested that he be

Not even that guy, just stopped by to tell you to fucking kill yourself.

He died