Why does American education system lean so far left

Why are American colleges and even high schools and middle schools so left leaning and constantly pushing lefist ideas? What the best way to combat this as a student?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_Underground
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> in california university
> in bio lab with a girl
> she's grumbling about how science is so hard
> what's her major
> early childhood education

The hippies finished school and are our teachers now.

Because a society witouth clear goals will slowly kill itself

It's become increasingly run by women. This is the inevitable result of that trend.

If you are a supreme evil determined to establish a NWO, OF COURSE you infiltrate the education system. Are we really this dense to the tactics of evil?

this

there is a false idea that leftism is more psychologically soothing than truth. and we all know education is just babysitters for our children so we can breed faster.

They took God out of Public Schools so morals had to find a new way to be 'enforced'. Along came a new standard for morals as well.

I agree, I don't understand this idea. What is soothing about reality beating your face in? I don't get the comfort in this. And even if people find temporary comfort, it will give way to reality in time and they'll be in a much worse place.

Communist subversion in the 70s led to hard left movements such as the Weather Underground. The communists had large networks in the professional and academic fields and were able to assist each other in taking up positions in Universities, Unions, and law firms.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_Underground

As a student the best way to combat this is to understand when you are being exposed to their propaganda. Once you become cognizant of their agenda, tactics, talking points, and deceit you have the options of either shutting it out (ignoring it, leaving the room) or challenging it. I'd suggest the former as an easier strategy as challenging them will require you to fully understand what your position and all potential rebuttals to it. Keep in mind that these people are snakes that prefer not to be challenged, so when challenged they will do anything to slither out of it. Expect logical fallacies and traps to misrepresent your position and make you seem foolish in front of your peers.

It is a mystery to everyone.

Nice post.

Pure (((coincidence)))

Those who can't do, teach.

Thanks. If you're interested in the effects of Soviet subversion and the results produced, I'd suggest reading into the Weather Underground. There are many prominent people in your government that were once agitators for militant communist activism. It's a very interesting rabbit hole.

Not evil but retarded. The results will come back and slap you in the face. Count on it.

The official Marxist term is "The Long March Through the Institutions".
Just do a search on that and you'll get the whole picture drawn in for you.

Its the (((Department of Education)))
Give a bureaucrat (see: kike) the ability to make appointments and watch as they totally corrupt the institution with nepotism in seconds! Wow!!

Teacher's Unions.

Or rather should I say Teacher's Unions are the reason why they are so left leaning. If you look at states that are Right to Work states you will find that their school systems tend to be more balanced (not perfect). What is interesting is how Senator Ted Cruz has entered a small bill that is the start of a child education voucher. Essentially the tax money follows the child to where the child's parents wishes them to go to school. Essentially undermining the union's stranglehold on most school systems. If a union school can't get funded because the students are leaving it kinda kills their membership. However most importantly it is a way to shut down bad schools with bad teachers who can't get fired because they are in a union. Union's promote leftist ideals because it keeps them in power (funded) And who better than children to imprint these ideals on.