So ummm I don't post here like ever I usually hang around Facebook or Tumblr but I came here because I'm fucking angry...

So ummm I don't post here like ever I usually hang around Facebook or Tumblr but I came here because I'm fucking angry and I have only 1 thing to say to you ! Stop being racist, homophobic and transphobic you white virgin losers ! Minorities built this country and this is how you repay them ?? FUCK
YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iw8eUp4YG0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop appropriating my language and technology.
Use your damned jungle drums and smoke signals.

bait

Fuck off

It goes in all fields goys.

DEPORT!

It's okay to be white

Great point. No white person should ever want to emulate degenerate niggers anyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=Iw8eUp4YG0E

so what your saying in pic related is women and poc have culturally appropriated all the white man advancements and claimed then as their own and are now crying that they deserve credit and shitting on the white man sounds about right good analogy buddy

Terrible bait

does such a parody of bait qualify as bait?

SAGE

this is ironic right?
it better be

>Minorities built this country and this is how you repay them

but muh slavery

> minorities built this country
> literal we wuz kangz
My sides

Talk to me once nigresses stop trying to look white.

Not even gonna read it. Fuck off user
Also sage. White people were brain washed into acting like niggers now it's appropriation? Bigger media has been stuffed down America's throat for over a decade now. Nobody wants to be a nigger, not even niggers. Subversion is the keyword brainlet user. Your just following your useful idiots narrative so I don't expect you to understand. So KYS.

So basically they are saying when ever white people take something from another culture it becomes better?

fuck i know the leftiest are racist but damn they need to chill

Minorities built this country after superior white Christian heterosexual males planned and procured everything to build it. Don't fucking forget that.

Sage

fpbp

You're nigger in the illustration you posted doesn't have her culturally appropriated white girl straight hair extensions lel

Also, fuck off with the "muh people built dis cuntry" bullshit - millions of people dude you fuck ass. Remember reading about general Hernandez in the Civil War? Oh wait. That's right. They were busy being savage niggers in the desert. God damned adobe niggers.

>copies and gets an A and credit for your work
>credit for your work
>work

Then stop dying your hair blond and straightening your afro to look like Europeans nigger.

Nigger lover.

>white women with nigger braids

DEPORT

Flippybippy

You came here because you're a shill faggot.
/Thread.

Blacks reading and working for money is cultural appropriation.

Hard to say. Parody is an art after all, and this is terribly done. So in that sense critiquing the failure is reasonable, But that in itself is technically replying to the bait.

HMMMMMMMMM

That is indeed one happy cow.

Ok, if you stop breathing first.

Go suck a nigger dick

you cheeky bastard.

This. Coalburners should be deported to nigeria.

But yellow fevered faggots should be deported to china as well.

Indignation as entertainment
it is a way of life for many
but ultimately causes disease in body

bamp for quality op

>said the nigger, using his computer, on the internet
jfc

nigger logic everyone

>this is how you repay them ??

I’m sorry. I was unaware that I owe anything to niggers of color. Who are you and why should I care for your opinion?

>blacks
>work

Paesh my naggas

Dont 4get 2 thank WHITE PEOPLE 4 your ability 2 get online!

What niggers?

Negresses can't have hair that long. They use black hairs of indian women, thus making them wear another race's body part. You can't complain about appropriation after that.

>minorities built this country

Prove it

For fuck sake all these slide threads today just fuck off shareblue niggers.
SAGE

>white
We all wish to be. Now shut up and kill yourself

This. Sick of the fucking sashimi skewerers on this site advocating for ending the white race because most white women are brainwashed whores

>anything black people do is immediately improved when a white person does it
What did he mean by this?

>black people invented cornrows and braids
Ill concede that white people shouldn't try to be rappers or soul singers or try things that are black for their approval

I love pic related, they just don't understand that we got the A because we did it better.