Serious question to non-whites

How do you feel when people from your group behave like animals? Embarrassed? Ashamed? Proud?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bO12X1nhzzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that Shia Laboeuf?

They are embarrassed but put on a proud / uncaring face for the white bullies. "My people might be shit but it's none of your fucking white business"

Non-whites don't think in terms of ethic, they only see strength and weakness. In their mind, we're doing this to ourselves by tolerating it to happen in the first place.

I'm not a collectivist faggot, so I don't give a shit as long as my family and myself are doing well.

Embarrassed. I almost want to exterminate them rather than deport them.

I am white.

lol that story was hilarious

Funny, I literally heard a kike lesbian single mom say he didn't mind pedos as long as her kid wasn't targeted not so long ago.

its the dutch reporter in egypt that got gangraped afterwards.

Yeah, not sure why he went blonde.

> Bulgaria
> White

I don't give a fuck because I'm not a collectivist loser who cares about the accomplishments / failures of other people who I've never met in my life.

Lara Logan is not Dutch.
youtube.com/watch?v=bO12X1nhzzk

Based Omar.

Love that kid.

>I'm not a collectivist loser

Yeah, you're just a regular loser who doesn't care about anything.

I'm white, blue eyes, Germanic and Swede descent living in Texas. When I see white NFL fans (or any other sport) rioting in the streets after a championship, I always hope the police will begin to machine gun them en masse. I fucking hate monkeyball sports.

As an Irish person I always used to feel a little bit of a thrill when the IRA would blow up British shit.

I imagine Muslims are the same, except moreso.

as long as they harm westerners, no problem for me.

I don't. I mean, it sucks because people start building stereotypes based off of collective negative actions, but it's your choice to figure out how to deal with it.

I just try to be as pleasant as possible so that those ideas aren't portrayed upon myself.

That being said, im Spanish/Black/Creole (whatever that is)/Philipino. Seriously have no dog in the race, but i dont like anyone from any of these races that act mad niggerish towards other.

Funny how some races arent negatively stereotyped and some are. Like how whites and japanese are seen as more advanced, while niggers and other mudpeople are considered and proven to be less evolved and shitty to be around.

Ah, the paddy potato nigger actually has some insight.

Jk, but that is a value post. Thank you for that

The funny thing is that you pasty skinned demons see a crowd assault a single woman and ask brown people if they feel shame vs a single white male assaulting 200+ gymnasts and don’t ask yourselves if you feel shameful.

Stereotypes are traits in reality.

That man was of Arab descent, he wasn't white. And even if he were, it wouldn't matter because it was just one guy. His behavior wouldn't be met with acceptance.

Compare to this to a crowd of brown people who gang rape a white girl: The behavior is accepted and they participate in it together which is worse.

they dont really care. they see it as normal. A nigger doesnt care about dignity of honour for he is a simple being... niggers dont have a problem with niggers chimping out, and when they do they dont blame it on race, they always put on some other pretext like economical/political causes
mestizos do the same, eastern asians i wouldnt now, never been around em

He was asking the question to you

May god keep his little soul safe

Me too

So are you saying some Arabs are whiter than some white people? The woman’s in OP’s post was saved by a crowd of brown women not being ok with what is happening.

>Based non whites serving justice to a propagandist

D-don't you guys feel super ashamed?

t. white cuck

No one condones the actions of the gymnast-abusing lecher though. He's despised by society.

Gang raping women is culturally acceptable in Egypt, or at least widely accepted and not particularly frowned upon by enough people in society that taharrush is an actual thing. One might say that applies to Arab countries in general. After all, they imported their ways to Europe too, and very few of them are Egyptians.

But of course in your self-righteous indignation this little detail completely goes over your head.

You think you were making a good point, but actually you made no meaningful point at all. You're just drunk off your own self-righteousness.

why should I feel responsible about something someone else did

Castizo here, dont mind if you go medieval on the sick depraved chimping out in your country, we have the same fucking problems here with the same kind of people, but we are stuck with them, clean your house, its your right.

The browns despise the negroes and think they are white.

The beige skinned despise the negroes and browns and think they are white.

The olive skinned despise the negroes, browns and beige skinned and think they are white.

ACtual whites are faggots that think they are "individuals" or part of "humanity"

Are you really this dumb? If that white man had asked a crowd of white people to help him molest kids, he would go directly to jail.

Your people commit crimes like this together. Dr. Molesto is an outlier. Your people are violent on average.

No one said you should feel responsible. I was asking what non-whites feel when members of their group behave like animals. When a white person does something awful, we denounce and condemn that person, we don't make excuses for them.

Anyone who isn't white makes excuses for the people of their group who behave like animals. Now, since we ALL know these excuse are bullshit, including the people who make them, what do you REALLY feel inside when you see one of your people doing something terrible?

They just get angry at whites