The LIBTARDS keep winning! What do we do, bros???

The LIBTARDS keep winning! What do we do, bros???

Other urls found in this thread:

babe.net/2018/01/30/that-guy-who-tried-to-get-an-undocumented-classmate-deported-has-been-expelled-from-his-school-31322
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Polarizing the normally apolitical is not a winning move for the far left.

You do your shit anonymously, fucking tard thought that his hyperliberal school wouldn’t expel his ass.

>leaf response
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

The guy will probably sue and win, though.

What are all those medals for on that painting of Trump?

How does reporting a crime end up getting someone expelled?

it doesnt, thats just the narrative butt hurt drumpflets are trying to push. in reality he was kicked out for all the other shit that was linked to him from reddit and twitter after this post went viral. he was just looking for attention anyway, if he really cared about borders he wouldnt be posting this gay as fuck pic on plebbit, he was asking for this. begging even

>Other shit
Like what? Flipping plastic bottles so they land standing up?

do i look like google to you cunt?

This was disproven. The only thing that matters is the memo.

Typical salty Aussie

Good for him. Now he can sue the school (?) or the state or whatever and probably win

> The guy will probably sue and win though

Sue for what, leaf? It'd probably be helpful if you knew our laws. This kid violated school policy when he showed his power level. (pic related)

Hey, so can anyone tell me what those medals are for, in OP's pic?

Well, you were talking about the issue as if you knew what he had posted. If you're operating off of assumptions and/or hearsay, then that's different.

Way to do your research, fatass

Literally 30 seconds on Google

babe.net/2018/01/30/that-guy-who-tried-to-get-an-undocumented-classmate-deported-has-been-expelled-from-his-school-31322

what is that you posted?
the medals come from the hypothetical liberation of Byzantium

Also, how come whoever painted that pic of Donald Trump painted those medals? What are those medals for?

That's something I researched but I can't find shit. Are they just a bunch of participation trophies or something?

First thing is first. If you want this decision reversed then a petition should be started. Hell, you can actually start one that can be presented to the president if it reaches a certain amount of signatures. Who here would be willing to sign such a petition? Who here would be willing to set up the petition? It only need be digital. Who will step up though?

most people don't give as much of a fuck as you clearly do

you a nigger or something? a beaner perhaps?

I already told you
Its a painting of Trump in the future, after he joins forces with Putin to liberate Constantinople from the turkshits

He's actually lucky cause now he's got a totally winnable lawsuit on his hands. I'd fucking bankrupt that school

I posted screen caps of Cory Carnley's Reddit posts which got him expelled. I decided to do some research before weighing in on the subject. It wasn't very difficult.

> hypothetical liberation of Byzantium

So they're like pretend make believe dress up trophies? Man those kind are worse than participation trophies, aren't they?

Don't be a dick just because you dont understand the legal system. A good lawyer will find something to sue for.

ok, i'll spoon feed your lazy ass. he raped a boy dog and filmed it.

Okay, so he said "nigger" and said a bunch of typical Sup Forums-tier stuff. While those are all easy ways to get a lot of flak from society, wrongthink isn't grounds enough to kick someone out of school and the link you posted has the following line:
>Citing privacy law, Principal Shelnutt would not specify precisely how he expunged the racist teen from his school's roster within 24 hours of his postings being published by babe, but he did add: "I hope it will also serve as a learning opportunity for our students."

That kid should sue. (((They))) doxxed him.

pls read even in the jew lawyer infested litigious us of shithole a he doesnt have a hope in hell

Sue for discrimination which Liberals are supremely guilty of while hypocritically claiming to support the oppressed.

US citizens deserve to be treated better than illegal aliens. That’s a fact.

Are you that autistic that you're ranting about a fictional picture of Trump? You do realise they're done like that to make you little sissytwats wet yourselves in anger.

wow it's that website that slandered Aziz and then never apologized or retracted the article. They are first on my list if I ever go full schizo

>The fate of namefags
That’s what’s you get for being an attention whore.

Go to bed Cory, we are not your personal army.
When you have to be such a degenerate, narcistic retard, that you have to spill out 'nigger' like an autist in need for upvotes, you had it coming and dont deserve better.

keep on doing what you always do

lose

Although I appreciate what he is doing, however this kid really should have kept this to himself. Not only to keep yourself from being found out but to keep illegals from finding out so he can possibly keep doing it in the future. I'm sorry he didn't realize this.

What do he needs to do is get a lawyer and sue the school. He will win. But I'm not gonna fight for somebody that doesn't know enough to keep what they're doing private.

I got a family of spics evicted from their home down the street from mine for ordinance violations so im cool.

He should sue the school and send a letter to DJT. Maybe he gets invited to the next State of the Union Address

There are steps for justice, plausible and obtainable. I'll make a little outline here for you.
1) Start a petition
-Digital or physical petitions
Either can show the outpouring of support for the student and can be a great tool for change.
2) Begin a grassroots movement
-Go to like minded social clubs and organizations
Getting the support to start at the lowest levels and build up is a great way to bring this to the public. Start with conservative clubs or organizations, bring articles and speak to them plainly and honestly. Typically the leaders of such groups feed into larger, more organized groups. Once you drum up enough support it will move up to the next group where they will help highlight the issues.

He didn't get the ding dong bannu for reporting her, he was also stalking and harrassing her like a spazz. Leftists just ignored that part because they liked the "GLRUMFT BTFO" story better.

Kicked out of (((school)))? Sounds like a win to me.

Its his own fault for making everything so public. Of course he would get expelled for something like that.
Here in SoCal people often call ICE on illegal beans.
>pull up to some workshop in socal
>call their office
>tell them you have just called ICE and they are on their way
>watch and lol as a bunch of mexicans scurry out of the building like cockroaches

what a fucking psycho. He should join the cartels, they would like a lunatic like him.

>wrongthink isn't grounds enough to kick someone out of school
I agree with you in spirit but when you fill out your school documents you essentially waive your free speech rights. The school can kick you out for any reason.

FAKE NEWS.
He wasn't expelled, he decided to get off.
And honestly it makes sense, he was sure to get stabed by someone sooner or later.

> wrongthink isn't grounds enough to
Stupidity is. Hide your powerlevel and denounce invaders, traitors, and illegals to the proper authorities anonymously. Don’t seek attention but rather silently aid the proper authorities to carry out the letter and spirit of the laws that have been duly established by our democratically elected government. That can be nothing but just. Seeking attention for doing just acts is simply arrogant and stupid.

Fucking this. If you do something with honest intent, you don't brag about it.
When you start taking selfies and shit, it's juat for attention and you become no better than virtue signallers

Expelled for upholding the law like any good citizen should?
What a timeline.

My lease agreement says I can't have pets or a BBQ, either. Guess how enforceable either of these things is. Guess which of them is constitutionally protected.

he is the sole recipient of three decades of undisputed king emperor of comb-overs

git gud

We have real lawyers here in the states... Not kangaroos

Keep Fighting...

Mongrel Theists are Satan...

Never give up...

t. Paco Hernandez, hard working immigrant who dindu nuffin