veteranstoday.com/2017/10/01/superg4s/
usbankstadium.com/stadium-info/g4s
americandigitalnews.com/2018/01/29/g4s-superbowl-security-company/#.WnSKpJM-cWo
billboard.com/articles/news/8094194/club-nomadic-super-bowl-venue-canceled
twitter.com/FBI/status/959101714380083203
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

sources required

I hope they get fucking nuked at the 50 yard line. Let those ungrateful niggers and their white cuckold ball-washer get vaporized.

My mistake:
10/01/17, not 2016
>G4S, a global security firm, basically a scam run out of the city of London, suddenly replaced the old security team at US BANK STADIUM. US BANK STADIUM is where the next SuperBowl will be.

I was thinking something was going to happen at the superbowl. The train crash, trumps speech gets cut, something huge is in the works.

Link to thread.

L II

second coming of eL?

Idk a source. There’s a prediction from someone with insider knowledge of this. Let me see if I can find a link about the security switch??

Ok hang on.

keep it at the top.
the g4s niggers are real.

the ball itself will be the bomb and as soon as they start with the kick off it explodes and kills both times

teams*

I thought the Super Bowl was over already and the Patriots won.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153674689/

>Patriots won
checked.

>killing Brady
That alone would cause a massive shitstorm.

THIS. We need all anons on alert. REPEAT, all anons on alert. GET THE FUCK IN HERE

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/tripcode/!vqtUSBaRJ6

Both are about this...

Bump for freedom

Bampin, dis is seewius

Some big league jewing gonna happen this weekend.

>raving bullshit agitprop larp

0/10

I wish. Only solmalis and libs with $5k tickets die. Minnesota red for first time in forever

youtu.be/6xsniUhbBPQ

From Alex Jones yesterday

Check lol

bump for interest

Does ISIS realize that if they even touch a hair on Tom Brady’s head the entire state of Massachusetts will fly to the Middle East and kill everyone?

This is from an user I'm friends with on 8 Sup Forums he says this about Minnesota:
Lots of alphabet soup fuckery, pedowood fuckery, and antifa fuckery going on there and it hurt me in a big way.

if you throw a million darts, eventually one will be a bullseye
>NEXT TERRORIST ATTACK IS GONNA BE IN NYC BY NORTH KOREANS!!!!!!

Apparently they aren’t scared.

BENIS BUMP

yo Minnesota has a problem with muslim gangs right? Good scapegoat?

Specifically Somali nigger mudslime gangs

I like the idea of this.

I like the idea of current foo-baw fans and nigger felons getting covered in fall out from a dirty nuke.

nothing of value would be lost, I hope it happens.

Sup Forums is always right, unless it predicts happenings meaning it being posted here once means nothing will happen

This...

veteranstoday.com/2017/10/01/superg4s/

it was a targeted area of the country for massive immigration from shitholes. most of them have 0 concept of America. imported in the obama era.

i'm pretty sure jesus campos was g4s too.
and i think san bernadino terrorists and pulse terrorist were g4s.

You could just make this prediction every year and eventually it will be true. Superb Owl is a massive symbolic target and relatively soft.

>veteranstoday
>the website that reported about a UFO war between Chinese ships and aliens off the coast of San Francisco

If something actually does happen at the Super Bowl this year the guy who made that prediction will be receiving a visit from guys in suits.
The "dont go to school tomorrow" meme is something you do not wanna fuck around with

It just seems fishy that G4S is now suddenly the security operations, given their background. Only time will tell.

YES. you’re absolutely right.
Pic related??

time for more meme magic lads.

The Superbowl Habbening will piss Trump off enough he openly and publicly names the jew

The Superbowl Habbening will galvanize the American public into Anti-Zionist revolution

The Superbowl Habbening will piss trump off enough he openly and publicly names he jew

The superbowl habbening will galvanize the American public into Anti-Zionist revolution

Are they SEIU related? Let’s not forget Podesta calls them to handle his dirty work. Pic related

Yea those discarded nuke plans wernt so conspicuous.

This thread was 404’d yesterday on infinity chan

what does SEIU stand for?

Yes. First post i saw on Jewgle after I typed "G4S Secure Solutions SEIU". Hell, the first page is full of results.

Service Employees International Union

Well then. With that info & Minnesota muzzie population, I’d say this user is dead on

Check. Yes

Big if true, can anyone provide proof G4S is contracted for SB security?

courtesy bamp

wouldn't it be wayyy too obvious? all the info you listed is public knowledge if someone wants to find it.

bump, so when and where is Superbowl?

This is straight from the stadium's website:

usbankstadium.com/stadium-info/g4s

so what youre saying is philly has a shot?

Just like the Time’s Up pins the Dems wore to the SOTUaddress, the Rothschild tweet, the Bill Kristol tweet. Come on man. The dump truck they hit was called Time’s Up. They don’t hide anything anymore

This coming Sunday

hope not. The fans are faggots.

Tom Brady is going to be potus eventually, his safety is paramount.

Pure trash like Philly is known for. Philly might as well just be part of New Jersey it is so trashy there.

If some schmuck on Sup Forums predicted it, intelligence already knows about it.

There are probably several plots to attack the superb owl every year that are all stopped.

any poi's in attendance?
any poi's canceling attendance?
any illuminati rappers canceling?
help me out here guys.. why should I be concerned?
need to start a green text QRD for this to get other anons onboard.

it's gonna be /comfy/

Pic related. As if FBI didn’t know...

>implying the deep state isn't in on it

Shhhh!

americandigitalnews.com/2018/01/29/g4s-superbowl-security-company/#.WnSKpJM-cWo

lots of info here. g4s sounds breddy spoopy.

Be my guest, I’m OP but I’m looking into SEIU ties to G4S

yup. "INTERNATIONAL" hmmmm..
sounds like the "united nations" might be trying to take over America.. they think our constitution is void under their law, and they have supreme authority in our lands.. yup..
Jeff Sessions knows.

doesnt mean we cant do our part and help inform them.

billboard.com/articles/news/8094194/club-nomadic-super-bowl-venue-canceled

yeah I guess your right.
god these cunts really are this brazen now huh...

Check. I think the biggest take away here is the fact they had to spend two years to plan for the security at an event in the US. That speaks massive volume about Minnesota. Two fucking years!?

OH FUCK

the whole world is full of trash... Can we push for a government tax on wasteful products like plastic and paper cups and plates? The garbage is mostly from people living life on the go all the time and wasting resources and creating massive amounts of garbage in the process

you act as if it wasn't Trump and Vince McMahon's plan all along to destroy the NFL.

Check. Hey I’m on board. I’d love for this to affect their wallets even more than Kaepernick.

>Vince McMahon has been pulling the strings all along

may man

I was talking human garbage, but yes, product waste is a real problem. Hell my town takes the "Recyclables" and just discards them in the landfill with the city trash. Dirty secret in town.

High ranking military user here, this happened, I was there.

It was the Battle for San Francisco, it was like The Battle for LA except it looked like the aliens invaded before they got there.

nice work.
>

What’s that thread about?

>MegaAnon fan

>being a fan of an autistic larper on Sup Forums

Fuck off. This isn’t about her. There’s actual proof here that this will/ could happen. Keep up faggot

I'm still looking for people other than (((hollywood))) celebs

>using a fucking trip
fan should literally become an hero

There were "teams" performing "renovations and repairs" to the World Trade Center in the months leading up to 9/11. Very easy to hide explosives in load-bearing concrete columns.

>I thought the Super Bowl was over already and the Patriots won.

The NFL desperately needs the whitest team in the league to win (((again))).

we'll see when it fills up. related.

actually no sweetie, it wont happen

twitter.com/FBI/status/959101714380083203

nice.

Check. Already posted that retard. Yeah because rn the FBI is so trustworthy. Faggot. KYS

Map of area. Pic related

A terror attack would be the LASDT thing Dems want, since it would do to Trump what 911 did to Bush; give him full immunity from all consequences AND give him the excuse needed to found up Democrats and silence them for good.

Not to mention the mnedia would be forced to get on its knees and fellate Trump 24-7, since the masses weoukd lynch the media if they blame the President for a terror attack