Racist attack on Poles in Israel

Jewish man threw stones at Polish tourists in Israel and shouted "good polish is dead polish".
The tension is rising. xD

>polsatnews.pl/wiadomosc/2018->02-02/polscy-turysci-o-incydencie-na-plazy->w-izraelu-obserwujemy-rosnaca-niechec/?>ref=kafle

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jl_TId4ZJFo
polsatnews.pl/wiadomosc/2018-02-02/polscy-turysci-o-incydencie-na-plazy-w-izraelu-obserwujemy-rosnaca-niechec/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)
jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm
archive.fo/xmy0k
forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=179570
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daily_Mail
youtube.com/watch?v=iohMOMZGMjU
youtube.com/watch?v=rETm-QsGoLQ&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=GjevbCtaXjI
youtube.com/watch?v=xKchV1bvbek
youtube.com/watch?v=4nyjpzbRKkw
youtube.com/watch?v=l510Hq8w2VY
youtube.com/watch?v=eKcUD7db3NA&bpctr=1517594686
web.archive.org/web/20180202174326/http://www.christianvolunteering.org/s/ctr/Israel/ctp/org/results.jsp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A coal burning polish chick from my uni is right now in Israel on vacation, I hope she gets stoned.

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY POLISH BOY?!
COME OVER HERE!!

I'm ready for the Israeli-Polish hyper war

fake
sage

This is why kikes are taught the persecution myths of the tribe from a young age. So that they can be easily convinced that they're justified in acting with extreme hostility and violence against all perceived enemies of the jewish supremacist elite.

JEws are the one to blame for Shoa!

MUH HOLOCAUST JEWS NEVER WORKED WITH KGB, THERE WERE NO JEWS IN COMMUNIST REGIME, JEWS NEVER DID ANYTHING BAD, ITS ALL NAZI LIES
MUH SHEKLES, GIVE ME SHEKLES!

Polish internet is full anit-jew now.

The link is real.
polsatnews.pl/wiadomosc/2018-02-02/polscy-turysci-o-incydencie-na-plazy-w-izraelu-obserwujemy-rosnaca-niechec/

Reminder that Poland is illegal.
Poland has no right to exist, even less so that Israel (Kingdom of Jerusalem is only legitimate State in middle east).

It was gone for over a century and no one missed it. But after WW1 it was re-created on stolen German lands and as a military dictatorship that would make Nork blush in shame.
The main export of that "state" was the suffering of Germans, hunted down and tortured to death. Not happy with this state of things the polish junta repeatedly threatened to invade Berlin, thus later forcing Hitler to preventively self-defend german interest inside the illegally annexed parts of the german empire called Poland at that time.

Those crimes against humanity from Poles go back to 1849 btw.

During and after WW2 however the polish demons intensified their baseless hate against Germans and used the oportunity after WW2 to illegally expand their country on more stolen German Lands.

POLAND MUST DIE!
This is the universal truth of the 20th century!
And all its citizens must personally apologize to Germany for causing WW2.

Pic very much related. After 2 days of legitimate warfare, long before any "death camps" was errected those upright polish citizens decided to target the most aggresive Germans ever: Women and children.

Do based Jews actually exist?

whoa
israel needs to learn some tolerance towards Polish citizens. #NotAllPoles #OpenBordersForIsreal #MultiCultiIsrael

definitively

>source: Herr Goebbels c. 1940

saved

This is excellent
Kikes can't control their hatred for whites and they are letting their mask slip

Source is 1 Century of polish hate

>A KIKE FLAG
Fuck off mountain jew.

>hunted down and tortured to death. Not happy with this state of things the polish junta repeatedly threatened to invade Berlin
Utter fucking BS.
>baseless hate against Germans
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>used the oportunity after WW2 to illegally expand their country on more stolen German Lands.
Stalin did that while at the same time stealing half of eastern Poland and Polish cultural gems like Lwów you fucktard.
>Pic very much related.
>polish citizens decided to target the most aggresive Germans ever: Women and children.
Hey manipulative piece of shit

>Bloody Sunday (German: Bromberger Blutsonntag; Polish: Krwawa niedziela) was a sequence of events that took place in Bydgoszcz (German: Bromberg), a Polish city with a sizable German minority, between 3 and 4 September 1939, immediately after the German invasion of Poland.

>The sequence started with an attack of German Selbstschutz snipers on retreating Polish troops and then was followed by a Polish reaction and then the final retaliatory execution of Polish hostages by the Wehrmacht and Selbstschutz, after the fall of the city. All these events resulted in the deaths of both German and Polish civilians. The Polish Institute of National Remembrance found and confirmed 254 Lutheran victims, assumed to be German victims, and 86 Catholic victims, assumed to be Polish civilians, as well as 20 Polish soldiers. Approximately 600–800 Polish hostages were shot in a mass execution in the aftermath of the fall of the city as a "revenge".

>After the Germans took over the city, they killed 1200–3000 Polish civilians, as part of Operation Tannenberg. The event and place of execution became known as the Valley of Death. The murdered included the president of Bydgoszcz, Leon Barciszewski. Fifty Polish prisoners of war from Bydgoszcz were later falsely accused by Nazi Sondergericht Bromberg summary courts for taking part in "Bloody Sunday" and shot.

I knew one in college who hated muslims and commies

Dead ones are

>MUH BASED ORTHODOX JEWS THAT HATE ISRAEL!!1

They hate the goyim cattle with the same passion they hate Israel for doctrine reasons you fucking cocksucker retard

Im actually German. Just scouting the country to make the new Anschluss as quick and efficient as possible.

>Reality disagrees with my propaganda
>LALALA, I CANT HEAR YOU!!!
FTFY

They hate everyone, just whites are the ones they fear most.

>Im actually German. Just scouting the country to make the new Anschluss as quick and efficient as possible.

Then you are not only a jew but also a retard. No true German would help jews in their propaganda. Looks like you were jewed, kike.

>>LALALA, I CANT HEAR YOU!!!
LOL that's literally YOU, you humongous hypocritical cunt

We should fire the owens.

OY VEY!

Ignore the sperg, he is not interested in honest discussion. He is probably a Jew too.

BASED JEWS.
SLAVS CAN FUCK OFF!

Not helping the jews, just pointing out that the enemy of my enemy is not necessarily my friend
jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm

archive.fo/xmy0k (not exactly unbiased but accurate nonetheless. Check out the sources they posted. Those are of great quality)

>bloody sunday
Yeah im sure thats exactly what happened. No case of "Poland STRONK!!!" charges at civilivilians that was later "amended" to Germans commiting war crimes (for no good reason at all, by the way).

Looks like Hitlers plan to put flourine in your drinking water to dumb you guys down was utterly unneccesary. Your IQ is already at room temperature.
Of an uninsulated house.
In Siberia.

so what's the problem?

Oh shit there is a legit racewar coming, but with a twist.

We have surpassed all of the earlier stages and it is going directly to Whites v Kikes.

Are you ready, Sup Forums ?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Nice one. I read something similar on a different neo-nazi website. An old pamphlet from the days when people couldn't look things up so easily. It claimed something similar that Pan-Slavic organization wanted to take over Europe and establish Pax Polonica. Of course pan-slavism was a Russian thing to ensure its dominance in the region during the 19th century and other Slavic nations weren't supporting it.
And that "prayer" is also related to the 19th century when Poland was divided between three monarchies supporting each other so the only way we could regain independence was a war between them. Surprise surprise this is what actually happened.
I think it might be from the same author. Same fake garbage. It's amusing but also kind of cringy how you posted it without shame like it was supposed to impress me.

Being an ally of Israel sounds really daunting. Just ask the American navy.

>jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm
That website is filled with lies and manipulations.
>"Poland wants war with Germany and Germany will not be able to avoid it even if she wants to." (Polish Marshal Rydz-Smigly as reported in the Daily Mail, August 6th, 1939)
>Daily Mail, August 6th, 1939
>August 6th, 1939
>Daily Mail
Even the first fucking sentence is a lie and a fake quote DEBUNKED BY EVEN STORMFRONT AND FORUM.AXISHISTORY you retarded fuck
forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=179570
THERE WAS NO DAILY MAIL ON SUNDAYS, UNTIL 1982.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daily_Mail

If I remember in the full version he also argued that Polish patriotic song "Rota" was originally against Russification not Germanization because "German soul is too pure" and how Fire and Sword by Henryk Sienkiewicz was about genocide of Prussians in the middle ages. Things today we can look up in seconds.
The authors of these know they're lying but they're counting on people not checking out the sources and believing everything they say unconditionally.

>An old pamphlet from the days when people couldn't look things up so easily.
Does not make it false.

> Pan-Slavic organization wanted to take over Europe and establish Pax Polonica
And there were more than enough dumb plish lemmings that really wanted to do just that.

>Poland was divided
No, poland ceased to exist. Just like Burgund did (and no one misses it) or some Indian Kingdom before the brits (Mugals IIRC).

>so the only way we could regain independence was a war between them.
triggered by Poles being Poles, yeah. Thats why everyone hates you guys.

> you posted it without shame like it was supposed to impress me.
Who the hell is trying to impress you, subhuman.
I am informing the actual humans on this board of your treacherous nature. Nothing more.

youtube.com/watch?v=iohMOMZGMjU
Don't worry Poland, I am coming to defend you. Now even Russia is joining in. Russia is siding with the Jews to harass Poland after Poland called Israel out on their bullshit saying that Poland was responsible for the "Holocaust". We all knew this was coming, the kikes were never going to stop at Germany. Now that the threat of Germanic warriors has ended they turn their attention to the last bastion in Europe that is fighting tooth and nail for their sovereignty. Defend Matka Polska. Fuck every shill and kike that wants to turn the West against them.

POLSKA WALCZĄCA

>Jew vs Poles thread
>it gets derailed into Germans vs Poles
Hmmm interesting...

Fuck off mountain kike.

Yep, don't forget it either. Krauts were brainwashed to turn against Poland to defend Israel along with Russia.

>Jews throwing stones at white crackers

I don't see what the problem is

After starting World War One
The ANGLO's work was still not done
So joining with the Pole and Jew
He made a new one: World War Two

youtube.com/watch?v=rETm-QsGoLQ&t=3s

Fuck the shills. Defend Matka Polska. EUROPA, WALCZ!

Adolph really liked one doctor.

>"Rota" was originally against Russification not Germanization because "German soul is too pure"
>Fire and Sword by Henryk Sienkiewicz was about genocide of Prussians in the middle ages
How retarded can Germans be? German propagandist really thought that people wouldn't find out the stupidity of those claims? At least when you're spewing propaganda base it on a real foundation or else the whole structure will crumble.

P.S. Oh right, they didn't predict mass availability of information at our fingertips.

>I cannot refute anything you say so let me insult you a bit

Yeah, typical Pole.

Not exactly trying to ward off your inevitable extermination, are you?

>Poles
>White

I see the LARP flag, but that is no excuse to being obtuse, burger

i hope so too

They should be ashamed of their polish death camps

Nice. Poles are the great white hope ATM TBQH

Fuck off mountain kike.
youtube.com/watch?v=GjevbCtaXjI
All European men should be lifting, training, and organizing. Defend Matka Polska.

>Still responding to that (((German)))

We Poles are hated by Germans, Russians AND JEWS, because we're a thorn in their historical narratives.
youtube.com/watch?v=xKchV1bvbek

P.S. Allowing the Jews and Germans to settle in Poland during the middle ages was a mistake...

>Fuck off mountain kike.
You are repeating yourself Polack.
Nice proxy btw.

White Power.
Defend Matka Polska.

Fuck off mountain kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=4nyjpzbRKkw

How does it feel to be hated universally. How does the fact that no one is falling for your lies make you feel. Quite a fool huh?

>2 years ago
>memes are alive

I already refuted and showed your BS you retard GTFO of here idiot!

Why would anyone who's white ever go to Israel?

youtube.com/watch?v=l510Hq8w2VY
Tick, tock Europe.
Put aside the differences, start lifting and training. The war is already here it's time to stop being weak.

I miss Poland

jews can't do such things... those must have been stones of compassion

you refuted nothing.
You simply usucessfully tried a blatant ad-hominem attack and spewed more polish lies.

Saying "no" when reality says "yes" is not at all a refutation.

I bet you worship this commie enabler.

youtube.com/watch?v=eKcUD7db3NA&bpctr=1517594686
Poland is still here brother. Don't ever lose faith. Now go out there and win.

Fuck off mountain kike.

>Good.

Americans that are worth a fucking damn remember men like Tadeusz Kościuszko. We will repay the defense of our nation with the defense of yours. Blood for blood. Europe, WALCZ. No fucking excuses. Exercise today if you have not already.

Fuck I hate kikes.

Clean my toilet faggot

You just linked to a BS neo-Nazi site which literally at it's first page at the top has a FAKE DEBUNKED QUITE, a lie. There was no Daily Mail before 1982 YOU RETARD. You and jrbooksonline HAVE NO CREDIBILITY for such blatant stupidity, retards, RETARDS.

IF YOUR CULTURE THROWS ROCKS YOUR CULTURE IS SHIT

Israeli death camps.

Ogniem i mieczem. Defend matka Polska.

t.jewmerican

>I'm totally not a kike guys look I just called an American patriot a kike because he is defending Poland against Jewish aggression
Fuck off kike. Shitty tricks and nobody is buying them anymore worthless merchant.
Defend Matka Polska.

>Defend Matka Polska
Bron Ojczyzno is better

If you were not such an illiterate retard you would have read what I wrote next to that link, and why I still posted it.

You dont actually think that Hitler just invaded Poland for fun, do you?
You do realize that Poland was built on stolen German lands, right?
Because none of those facts are being doubted at all.

>Fucking retarded fagmerican muttriot defends a polish kike who hates glorius Adolf

kek Are you 1/16th polish?

> F-A-M-I-L-I-E-S

Every time

Fuck off mountain kike.

if you intentionally dodge the stone which the choosen people has thrown at you, you're uncultured hateful antisemitic Polish bastard.

>ha-ha look I showed the American!
Fuck off kike. True Finns kicked your ass in the Winter War and they'll kick your ass again faggot.

Have the courage to finally face the truth.

Mostly christcucks. They even enslave themselves to Israeli vintners. I'm not even fucking joking

web.archive.org/web/20180202174326/http://www.christianvolunteering.org/s/ctr/Israel/ctp/org/results.jsp

Christcucks are such a disgusting joke

French white power
Nice vid

not true, Russia actually support us. Even based Chechenya supports us. Meaby they are not that bad after all

>neonazis are jewish pawns
Gee, what a surprise.

>You dont actually think that Hitler just invaded Poland for fun, do you?
Don't strawman me retard. Partly because of German supremacism and imperialsim.
>You do realize that Poland was built on stolen German lands, right?
You better stfu mountain-Jew.

Polish diaspora must unite against polephobia. Poles today are the most discriminated group, and we all deserve reperations. Germany, Israel, Britain, France, Russia, Ukraine, Finland, L*thuanians, etc must all pay up. #metoo

>If you fight your enemy they win

Are you the polish Trudeau? Arent you a commie enabler too for being against communism?