Why dont europeans want russian and ukrainian immigrants? We are educated and can actually work

Why dont europeans want russian and ukrainian immigrants? We are educated and can actually work.

because no cultural enrichment.

You look like Neanderthals and basically you steal bicycles like niggers

The only russians over here are cooks and prostitutes. It seems that you didn't send the good batch.

They prefer aids and ebola ridden niggers.

I left my bicycle unlocked for ONE DAY, and some Eastern Slav had stolen it the next day

Give me back my bicycle you thieving shitslav

We have a couple of you's guys working at my workplace.

Hard workers, sure, but they can't speak finnish OR english. The latter just boggles my mind.

Did you know that even the Japanese comprehend that slavs are nothing more than niggers with the wrong skin color.

In short: stop being niggers

Because hating Russians= Good
Hating niggers and sandniggers= bad

Improve your own country Mikhail/Dimitri/Vyacheslav, Europe is lost and the US will be too if Trump gets impeached.

because no one looks at a Ukrainian or Russian and thinks poor boy he can't stand up to himself.
Most people think of you as prostitutes with a giga slav pimp that will rob ones wallet.

Most of Russians in Western Europe stop working as soon as they discover freegibs system.

t.Russian

>Europe is lost
>America might be saved

This delusion is quite literally what spawned the Amerimutt meme

Here is the deal. We are not asked "Oh hey Sven it is I, your prime minister. What kind of immigrants do you want? White or brown?" we are not asked, I'd rather have Russians and Ukrainians around than pakis and shit.

Because you guys are the niggers of Europe

Point 1. We dont breed, in this regard we are like europoos, we will get a job, increase in quality of life and become consumeristic hedonists with 2 kids max. And people behind migration need a large herd.
Point2. Russians mixed with Europeans will be Europeans, no dumbing down effect and no killing the whitey.
Point3. No euro bitch will breed with babyfaced fetal syndrome slavshit lol.
Also this

It's funny to watch tbf

user., why do you have that pic. saved on your computer? Delete it immediately.

>Ukrainians
>Work
Dude, those people are lazy as fuck, all slavs are like that.
The only thing that is different that they are slightly more educated, and only if we don't count subhumans from Kazachstan and shit who aren't different from those "Syrians"

Sweds only want nignogs

Still better than sex hungry arabs.

People dont like drunk commies who shout about muh Stlain, mush communism and mush svoeit union best thing ever.

I have several russian friends. They are good people, but they do feel like they are discriminated against in Norway, and I always reply that the same would happen to me if I moved to Russia.

Fuck off.

cuck off

Why dont europeans want brazilian and latin american immigrants? We are educated and can actually work.

Russians should be shot like dogs with rabies

please don't let my countrymen in

Please post boy pucci please.

True. And the main thing: They are at least white and christian. Culture is important for integration

Because you're not good propaganda for the jew.

The kike logic with importing niggers is to make the Swede hate niggers and themselves for allowing it to happen. You can't just point at Russians.

With dirty niggers, you can.

you can do what

same story here

Bosnian better than Syrian worker bla bla hur durr
same idiotic shit...

Unfortunately you're too white for the jews who run our governments

Ukranians are Portugal's third biggest immigrant demographic, still don't know why that is.

Only russian i've known went and skipped school and hung around niggers.
Don't even bother coming here

only the cute girls

Russians are worse than rabid dogs.

We're fine with female russkie/hohol immigrants, they're nice and good looking
a few ukranian men can come too idc

russian men no, most of them sell drugs here and don't have good reputation

> Ukranians come to Poland officially to work
> Work long enough to get citizenship and stay
> Cultures are close enough to integrate (seize your nationalism polacks)

vs

> Rapefugess are loaded by tons into Sweden, Germany, Paris and Britian
> Provided with free housing and welfare
> Culture cannot be integrated with the local culture

Both countries are pretty much 3rd world shitholes, but at leastmost of our people are able to behave themselves like human beings