I'M A STUPID BREXIT BRITMUTT

I'M A STUPID BREXIT BRITMUTT

HEAR ME ROAR

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/article/eu-threatens-sanctions-to-stop-britain-undercutting-economy-2vhdrv8nx
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_islands_by_area
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I smell aryan blood

Funny, I only smell roach blood.

IM UPSET THAT BRITAN WONT GIVE ME MONEY ANYMORE HEAR ME CRY!

Things you should make fun of British people for as a German:
-being shit at their most loved sport (football)
-their shit food
-national obsession with animal welfare
-warm beer
-living in rickety 19th century houses
-faucets
-speed limits
-probably the most disgusting lower class in europe
Things you should not make fun of them for:
-uncucking themselves

>national obsession with animal welfare
What is wrong with love and appreciation for animals?

Animals are for eating and using for our benefit

Isn't warm beer a German thing as well?

this
only niggers find animal cruelty acceptable

I come from the South Island of New Zealand, where Germans have quite a good reputation because of their strong work ethic and usual willingness to integrate. I have however for the past two years lived in Germany and integrated fully into their society, learning and speaking German to quite a high level.
I did not vote on the previous brexit vote, although as I am returning to the UK in a few weeks to live in London, I will without a doubt and whole heatedly vote for Brexit should there be another possible vote. I have a British Passport through descent, and am eligible to vote should I.
Here are my reasons(6 main ones)

1. The British Economy has not benefited from union with Europe, historically they have profited from technological innovation, colonization and trade. None of which has been of any use to the Europeans. Not to mention they are an island which means that they lose almost every manufacturing advantage to any country which is attached to the mainland.

2. The mentality of British people is inherently non-european. They do not share european problems, common threads of cultures, nor have their eyes fixed on purely european issues such as the Germans do. The British mentality is that of a world power (despite economics arguing otherwise! lol) and their focus is towards the USA and other larger world issues.

3. Germans are a different culture, and arguably less intelligent humans. From my experience here, I understand the Germans to lack a certain emotional understanding. They excel at willpower, organization and following rules/orders. But have little in the way of imagination, think big mentality or a larger aspirations. British people more often have a better sense of social awareness and emotional adulthood. Talking to Germans even in German is often like talking to robots. They only understand logic, and it must be spelled out to them as if talking to a child.

4. cont.

you guys just take it way too seriously
also stuffed goose livers

cont from previous post. 4. The admixture of bad blood here. Germans and Europeans in general have a ton of bad blood, low IQ peoples mixing in with the natives. I refuse to believe that it was always so, but having visited as far east as Romania, and meeting so many Romanian immigrants in Germany, it is easy to understand how quickly they assimilate, interbreed and lower the general character, intelligence and looks of the general populace. The British people have suffered under this because of the freedom of movement, with most famously the Poles being hated in the UK, not only because they steal jobs (cleaning toilets and mostly lower trades) but also because they interbreed and are what I feel to be a lower class of intellectual human being, in comparison to the average native Brit.

5. The complete loss of authority and military autonomy which Britain would experience due to full integration. The British rule of law, and power to legislate their own country has long being usurped due to the strength and depth of the EU parliament. The regulation in Germany is horrendous. I have dozens of stories of how retarded they are when it comes to something as simple as visiting a local council building for a drivers licence, or registering to receive post at your house. They find strength in complete control, and in my opinion this is not a positive for the flexible and autonomous Brit.

6. Finally the largest issue, which I feel is probably the most important, both to me, and to the Brexit voters. The shitskin issue. British people are simply more redpilled than Germans. They have had 2 generations of people bought up with le fuck nazis meme, and are so quick to distance themselves from the suggestion even that bringing in millions of shitskins could even remotely be a negative thing. Britain for example has a large population of colonial brits who are used to non-europeans, and also old school fuckers who are pretty red pilled in comparison.

I know this is bait, but still.
> From my experience here, I understand the Germans to lack a certain emotional understanding. They excel at willpower, organization and following rules/orders. But have little in the way of imagination, think big mentality or a larger aspirations. British people more often have a better sense of social awareness and emotional adulthood. Talking to Germans even in German is often like talking to robots. They only understand logic, and it must be spelled out to them as if talking to a child.

>being this proud of your feminine behavioural traits

needed a few more words to finish off my last point.

6. Germany happily imported millions of africans and muslims into Europe, which will in the course of the next century and probably long after slowly but surely lead to a Calergi like situation across the whole continent. The British people are more aware of this process because of colonialism and past experiences it seems to be more in the consciousness of British people rather than before the Germans. Also, sadly, in my whole time here I met a very small portion of the population who were actually racist, or had much racial awareness at all. Any efforts which Britain can make to stem the flow of these lower IQ muslims, and lower IQ europeans from coming to Britain visa free is in my opinion a good thing. Germans included.

Anyway, thats my experience after two years living in South Germany, I will be leaving soon so adios any Germans reading.
Sorry for my lack of relevant pictures, new Laptop.

p.s no hard feelings krauts, I will miss your beer and bretzels

>3. Germans are a different culture, and arguably less intelligent humans. From my experience here, I understand the Germans to lack a certain emotional understanding. They excel at willpower, organization and following rules/orders. But have little in the way of imagination, think big mentality or a larger aspirations. British people more often have a better sense of social awareness and emotional adulthood. Talking to Germans even in German is often like talking to robots. They only understand logic, and it must be spelled out to them as if talking to a child.

Could you elucidate on this? I've been to Germany countless times and I have to agree here, there is definitely a certain innocence/naïvety to them.

Actually Kraut, as you mature as a human being instead of being what we presume to be peoples of much lower nature and intellectual understanding, both the emotional factors and the intellectual factors are extremely important and infact vital to the success of any being with an IQ more than about 120. If you are super proud of the Germans masculine nature, why do you allow so much beta behaviour which I see literally everywhere. For example young German men enjoy equivalent of dungeons and dragons from ages 14-28. Computer games for all young men are rife, and only in Germany did I learn the meaning of what a LAN party could entail. Furthermore, if you were intelligent enough to understand I was not talking about feminine behavioral traits but instead emotional intelligence, eg. humour, social awareness and mental awareness then you wouldn't confirm my point so accurately.

How rude

>Furthermore, if you were intelligent enough to understand I was not talking about feminine behavioral traits but instead emotional intelligence, eg. humour, social awareness and mental awareness then you wouldn't confirm my point so accurately.

Jeez lol, what a takedown.

You seem like a pretty clever guy user, so apart from Ashkenazis, which group do you see as smartest?

Certainly I can elaborate my Anglo cousin.

Germans function right from Kindergarten, by forced conformity. This is then the pattern for what is likely to be the rest of their lives. They have a more organized society, and a much less chaotic or encompassing soul.
We make jokes about the Germans having little or no Humour, which is simply not true. Their humour is just not like ours, it is of a simplier nature, and must be performed with cues and concentrated effort.
When things are told to them, they are taught right from day one that it is meant literally, this makes them excellent at some things, but lacking in others. For example, they are easily led, but also easy to command for example when you are trying to achieve a goal or have a business to run.

The same also seems to be true of Nordics, despite being of radically different racial character to modern Germans. How interesting.

Also:
>generation of soyboy Liberalistacist cuckery

Brits can't be mutts, that's our meme!

I also experienced that when I lived in Norway, however I wasn't there long enough to really get a general opinion like I have been here.

In my opinion I think they lack a lot of cunning, tact and social intelligence which are much more prevalent characteristics in the Anglo and of course the Jewish people. I also lived for two years working at jewish country clubs in Miami, if you would like to hear about that?

ALL ABORD THE BUTTHURT TRAIN

CHOO CHOO NEXT STOP £1=€5

Yup, for sure. I go to an elite school that's about 30% Jewish btw

The shit food meme about Britian is false. I also have lived in the UK for almost 2 years and they have some pretty good dishes, albeit bland. I think this stems from the complete lack of spices on their tiny island. However, some dishes like Roast Dinner, and Fish n Chips are decent.
A concern for animals should be pretty high up on the list for all races Kraut, for if we had no concern for animals do you think we would have let you survive after WW2?
Warm beer is pretty shit, but when you drink as much and as often as the English do, I think it becomes a comfortable habit to drink warm ales, kind of like the Germans drink liquorice schnapps after meals.

Eu is so buttblasted they are going to sanction us because they fear brutish success and competition kek can’t make it up

thetimes.co.uk/article/eu-threatens-sanctions-to-stop-britain-undercutting-economy-2vhdrv8nx

>degeneracy which we go tit for tat on
>shit word economy
>just because we show more feminine behavioural traits than you doesn't mean we're more feminine hurr

Tiny island

Ninth biggest in the world
largest colonial power planet Earth has ever seen

Nice Kraut education mate

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_islands_by_area

We have horseradish as like the only native spicey food source I think. But that shit is hot as FUCK

Well living with the Jews was for me a two year long experience. And they were also not just ordinary jews, more like the 1 percent. 1 year membership to my best club, was 130k for standard membership and there were 3 tiers. Most had been there for 30 years, some had been there 3 generations.
I found them to be extremely intelligent, albeit lacking in courtesy. Most of them were multi millionaires, with a sprinkling of billionaires. Often treating non jews with contempt as you so often hear spouted on /pol they definitely had a very tribal and nepotistic element to their culture. It all eased up after I got to know them a bit and began to make fun of them a little bit for little jewishisms.. they are very aware of their jewishness so small jokes were always appreciated. I one time made the mistake of speaking German to an older Jewish lady who had a very thick German accent, immediately I felt the eyes of about 60 people watching us and listening to our conversation in German.. it was pretty unnerving! she was definitly a holocaust survivor.. whatever that means.

>Well living with the Jews was for me a two year long experience. And they were also not just ordinary jews, more like the 1 percent. 1 year membership to my best club, was 130k for standard membership and there were 3 tiers. Most had been there for 30 years, some had been there 3 generations.
>I found them to be extremely intelligent, albeit lacking in courtesy. Most of them were multi millionaires, with a sprinkling of billionaires. Often treating non jews with contempt as you so often hear spouted on /pol they definitely had a very tribal and nepotistic element to their culture. It all eased up after I got to know them a bit and began to make fun of them a little bit for little jewishisms.. they are very aware of their jewishness so small jokes were always appreciated. I one time made the mistake of speaking German to an older Jewish lady who had a very thick German accent, immediately I felt the eyes of about 60 people watching us and listening to our conversation in German.. it was pretty unnerving! she was definitly a holocaust survivor.. whatever that means.

Is this actually true? You're living quite a life then user, what job do you have that has allowed you to live in all these places?

Horseradish is Godly and non-whites hate it.

If you had bother to read any of my other posts, you would by now understand that I am a New Zealand native who has been living in Germany and the UK for the previous 4 years, evenly split so I am able to offer a somewhat unbiased view of both countries in comparison.
Also, I like how my mention that Britain is a tiny island got your patriotic spark flowing, maybe this is what makes the poms such a fierce and worthy opponent? I was comparing the amount of spices an island would have available to that of Europe which is connected to eurasia!!

>Football is about profit these days, players are no longer playing for passion, they can be brought and sold as pleased.
>Shit food, Anglos have some of the most famous chefs in the world
>Animal welfare, people can be judged from the way they treat animals.
>Warm beer. Literal meme. Anglos serve ale at room temp. The warmer the brewerage the more flavours you can taste. Cheaper the beer or ale the colder it must be served.
>19th century houses, you'd have them, if not for the soviets and the allies. A lot of people live in old houses across the world. You're not making fun of Italians, French, Spanish, Bavarian, just Anglo
>Faucets, the reason for two is because when central heating was first introduced, the hot water boilers were huge, there was no sanitation of water and harmful bacteria often resided in hot water, while cold was perfectly fine. So in order to prevent cross contamination two taps were introduced. Now its just a tradition, people dislike change
>Speed limits, immigrants would cause mayhem otherwise
>Disguising lower class, blame the industrial revolution
>Uncucking, like you can joke about that, jewish slave

I lived in Britain for 3 years and I can tell you it certainly is not false.
It's funny to me you think Britain wasn't just going along with whatever America-senpai was proposing after WW2 (literally throwing away your empire to cow tow to the americans).

You're right on the collectivism stuff.

Of course it is true.. Yeah life has given me it's share of blessings and curses. I have mostly had normal jobs, figured out what I would do along the way. I worked in service in country clubs in the hotspots in FL, I worked driving combine harvesters throughout the Midwest, I worked in a traditional British Pub in London and have been working at a radio station in Germany.. varying range I guess!

You put 6 twice

Ouch.

Yeah I ran out of characters, and wanted to clarify that the second one was a continuation of the last point on my last post, sorry if unclear

Anyone else in the UK vote Leave so we have MORE immigration?

I seem to be the only one. Everyone else, on both sides, seems to be a fucking idiot who think a vote to Leave is a vote for less immigration.

Well, everyone except the government, who seem to be going through with the plans I hoped they would.

So you want to eat cats and dogs?

>waaahhh
>waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
>why wont they just take a hundred refugees
>why wont they do their part to take a thousand refugees
>why won't they also pay us while taking a million refugees
>take a billion refugees you literal racists

OP pictured on the left.

Kudos for admitting you were wrong.