Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJvpOrzcGbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sex

Get her to take off her helmet

this

Your sure?

Ask her if Digimon can bear human children.

this desu

>Not another helmet

GTFO normie

ask if i can swap her for pic related.

A cat is fine too.

I'd grab a beer, apologize about the mess and ponder on my sanity. Then I'd talk to her. I'd have my intentions on getting laid, but I would be careful not to break her trust.

You forgot the eggs.

What digimon would you fuck?

Yeah, but dose the vacuum blowjob application come pre-installed?

Give you a long skirt, and sweater and take her to Church.

you just posted it

It's missing the thing on her chin.

Trade her in for a better, cuter partner.

>Now i own a fucking ultimate level digimon
I do some small search if there are more in the world. If there arent, i take over the world, she alone should be more than enough to take out entire armies.
Also, sex.

>Ranamon
great taste user

Good taste.

Slay my enemies.

Also use her powers to intimidate universities into accepting me.

she can just digivolve into that
digimon are great like that

Genius

lol

You are delusional if you really believe that.

She could easily be taken out with nuclear bombs. Hell 1 could probably be enough.

Well she can't but gatomon can

When's the next film coming out?

No one is going to use a nuke to take out one humanoid creature.

you are going to lose more people than you save. Who is going to nuke her? A country is going to nuke their own city. Any other country that nukes her is asking for war.

>A country is going to nuke their own city.
Dingdingding! Right answer.
>implying she is in a city
>implying cities can't be evacuated

Well she is in your room so yes it is implied she is in a city

He said he wants to conquer the earth with her.

For that shit you need to leave your city.

>he wants to fuck a giant digimon
Boy if his dick wasnt already small enough. Also I didn't actually read the thread so my bad

Pray to jesus she digivolves to one of her non-furry options

Doesn't this girl digivolve into lilimon?

Bitch, I have a JOB, I have BILLS. I ain't got the TIME to go to the Digital World!

If I had a digimon, so help me god, I would visit such unholiness upon her anus that you would never shit again out of sheer sympathy. As I took great handfuls of her peachy white cheeks in my hands, satan himself would begin to weep with joy. He knows that the sin I am about to commit will damn every soul in existence, that the profane, wet noises alone will stain the universe with its echoes, that the sight of my face buried in her will scorch the eyes of god himself.

I'm in the same boat. I mean, if she wants to do stuff like make my life easier and more convenient.. Then fine. But Digiventures are right out. Unless it's "time isn't the same!".

Also I have medical issues. I'm hoping she can use angel digimon magic or whatever to deal with some of them.

Why were several prominent Digimon so clearly made for fucking?

which is best Royal Knight?

Utsukushii

Can you not just stay in the digital world? Build a little house with your digiwaifu?

Shit, I don't have time to battle evil. I have to look for jobs or I'll get kicked out of my apartment. I can't afford whatever amount of food a 9-foot tall humanoid eats. Why couldn't it be a marineangemon instead?

because Bandai knew perverts like you would buy the toys.

>being so poor that you can't afford to house and feed you, your digimon, and 2.5 kids

The fuck is a Digimon, and what does it being my partner mean?

Demand for Angemon.

Wonder how she can fit in such a small apartment.

I just got fired from my job asshole

I got promoted

She absolutely can bruh. LadyDevimon is a fallen Angewomon in the card game lore.

They make the perfect pair to be quite honest.

Ask her if she's pads or tampons. This is extremely important information for me if we're gonna be together.

Wonder what the fuck she did to my Dianamon.

Tag along with the Submarimon treasure hunter.

What is that disgusting thing?

Looks like an adult Gatomon?

a cat is fine too.

>card game
not canon

Trade her for Examon and start conquering the world.

I never understood how they claimed this was the beast form compared to the other one.

>angewomon
>angel womon
>angel woman
BRABO

After all these years, still the best plot twist.

You have time to shitpost on Sup Forums, you have time to adventure and save the world.

Excellent, i would glady fuck those.
I would fuck all the Olymwoman (Mervamon too)

Looks like a "good" form of Meicoomon's Mega.

Absolutely canon.

Shout out to that one guy who finally gave us Dianamon lewds.

MOAR LEWDS

Meicoomon's ultimate was announced today

pretty much

It's one letter off from the ShitTierMon, though.

That's literally the only flaw Ranamon has.

They do in all of their forms :3

And in a shocking twist that surprises absolutely no one, Meiko gets to hog all the screentime in Symbiosis despite Hikari being on the poster as well.
I'm just hoping Tailmon gets at least some focus since Ophanimon Falldown Mode is going to be a major player. I also think I heard them mentioning Daisuke's name in the trailer, but it was probably just moonspeak.

>Now i own a fucking ultimate level digimon
No you don't, you'd own a Perfect level digimon.
If you had WarGreymon or MetalGarurumon or Ophanimon or something, then you'd have an Ultimate level.

I was in first grade when digimon came out dubbed and I am old as shit. Don't come here with those purist terms.

youtube.com/watch?v=MJvpOrzcGbI

Is she an airhead, If yes then going on adventures trough the Digiworld togheter.

If not then making love for the whole sake of having a family while holding hands.

>tamers
kill yourself

Build a stable relationship with her, then proceed to check if all those doujin authors were right

That's not tamers. That's adventure. The best digimon.

Alright bitch, time for you to de-evolve back to Tailmon!
>a cat is fine too

Video thumbnail literally has the shitlord mongoloids from Lamers, you inbred retard.

Just fuck angewomon and she'll turn into this. Fornication is a sin. Angels are pure virgins.

Her name is Razielmon and her corrupted form appears on the next ova.

What do I do to evolve her into lilithmon?
Nothing can go wrong treating mega level digimon as personal cum dump titty pets, right?

Anal for the next 12 hours.

Molest and fuck her.

Seriously, even years later I still ask myself "who the fuck came up with the female digimon designs?"

I think you'd need Ladydevimon for that.

Train her in the special art of kama sutra fighting moves.

Ask where my buddies Gatchmon and Lopmon went. Then ask if she knows a slutty Minervamon or two.

Train her to evolve into orphanimon

I like the designs of Razielmon, glad she's not a generic angel or demon. Obviously the name is meant to be angelic but at least the design makes effort to stay with the animalistic theme.

Exchange her for Tailmon.