danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2555752
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1237168
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/555584
i.imgur.com/778R8QI.jpg),
imgur.com/a/V4EO8)
imgur.com/a/ZRoel)
hnng.moe/f/RpL,
assets.gelbooru.com//images/5f/c8/5fc8c7a750715df4308dbc2bded58cc0.jpg
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/guns/images/b/b8/FranchiSPAS12.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160525235130
imgur.com/a/4JFKs
imgur.com/a/gxlvX
imgur.com/a/zzgm4
imgur.com/s866UyY.jpg)
i.imgur.com/5K7we32.jpg
i.imgur.com/uRD6RKh.jpg
imgur.com/a/p8luG
i.imgur.com/D0RlB3F.jpg
imgur.com/a/Dn5OO
imgur.com/a/sPzVS
imgur.com/a/PTOYv
imgur.com/a/z2mBx
imgur.com/a/9JwDg
i.imgur.com/2PpCqSj.png
imgur.com/a/n1K1V
imgur.com/a/mWG0f
imgur.com/a/P4zFT
imgur.com/a/OJn5m
imgur.com/a/U5I9W
i.imgur.com/ImI5uI2.jpg)
imgur.com/a/XQ36I
i.imgur.com/4GcbfEN.png
imgur.com/a/C4K58
imgur.com/a/xQ8Id
i.imgur.com/g2FtSnK.png
i.imgur.com/dDqj4gz.png
imgur.com/a/dUGHB
imgur.com/a/iDH2n
imgur.com/a/meDIA
i.imgur.com/cgubahK.jpg
imgur.com/a/Lwi3U
imgur.com/a/MI2Pa
imgur.com/ThQP9ru.jpg
imgur.com/7sWTfXT.jpg
imgur.com/a/BOcOA
i.imgur.com/CUCX8XK.jpg
i.imgur.com/fZaju3U.jpg
i.imgur.com/c08ivbH.jpg
imgur.com/a/RLAyj
imgur.com/a/zwfSJ
i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif
imgur.com/a/nxEHe
imgur.com/a/bVVYa
imgur.com/a/OOMTI
imgur.com/a/LJlL6
i.imgur.com/kVfIXe5.jpg
files.catbox.moe/fvjx8t.png
i.imgur.com/psSabRL.png
desuarchive.org/a/thread/154897646/#154916796,
i.imgur.com/mKernUB.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2491218
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2758047
imgur.com/a/C1FPM)
i.imgur.com/2FPf0Bk.jpg).
imgur.com/a/eqjJO
imgur.com/a/O4Sjf
imgur.com/a/d77Kh
cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/9/93/148Dragonair.png/250px-148Dragonair.png
petitcarreau.tumblr.com/post/154538688389/pinocchu
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2465023
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1236965
i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg
imgur.com/a/gzIZf
imgur.com/a/2yJuI
imgur.com/a/MKgrv
imgur.com/a/1120U
i.imgur.com/KAlwrGI.jpg
i.imgur.com/NbtpUum.jpg
imgur.com/a/0poBa
i.imgur.com/Rbfp0xt.jpg),
imgur.com/a/pqZIs
imgur.com/a/vwFsT
imgur.com/a/SVyhM
imgur.com/a/AY8ux
track5.mixtape.moe/tzxcpt.png
imgur.com/a/EnCyr
i.imgur.com/yAVbQea.jpg
imgur.com/a/a1oN3
imgur.com/FSYRrFy.
imgur.com/a/s6wR0
imgur.com/a/JnOzq
sep.yimg.com/ay/matrixcollectibles/dx-dangerous-zombie-gashat-bugster-buckle-pre-order-11.gif
vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/animevice/images/9/9f/Mira_Yurizaki_Anime_Concept_Art.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160212043057
i.imgur.com/6WX6dK3.png
i.imgur.com/jUl9Vwj.png
i.imgur.com/JSYt7XQ.jpg
i.imgur.com/J5hjCL2.png
i.imgur.com/EO659CO.png
imgur.com/a/q9C3x
imgur.com/a/ujJxR
imgur.com/a/4v0Fx
i.imgur.com/Fc71umq.png)
imgur.com/a/LJqTL
imgur.com/a/zbGqi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting Tharja with extra long hair, maybe a bit past the waist, similar to this.
imgur.com/a/cpq9C

Wearing some cute casual clothes, or anything from this album.
imgur.com/a/5XApL

Or anything cute with SI.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/fdPxg

Anniversary is today, our fifth, so requesting romantic and sweet stuff similar to the stuff in this album imgur.com/a/XVFna of Rias and I.

kisekae: imgur.com/WPTE1Ck

Wedding-related things like her in a wedding dressing, eating a slice of wedding cake or throwing a bouquet of flowers would also be appreciated. Or something like this i.imgur.com/Gl4uXs7.png

Thanks and have a nice day.

I would like to request Mai Natsume doing the one-finger selfie challenge:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2555752

Another suggestion is Mai in her bikini pouring water on her head from a bottle to cool herself like in this image:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1237168

Or perhaps Mai having her hair down (like in the fifth image in the bottom row of the reference) and brushing it. E.g.:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/555584

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly dressed as Jill from VA-11 HALL-A (i.imgur.com/778R8QI.jpg), but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Erza please!

Here are some ideas I'd like to see:
- Cosplaying as Baiken from Guilty Gear (imgur.com/a/V4EO8)
- POV handholding and smiling
- Wearing tennis sportswear and holding a racket
- Dressed as Shiny Chariot from LWA (imgur.com/a/ZRoel)

Anything else that's cute is fine. Thanks to anyone that draws her!

Hello people of WWD. I'd like a drawing of my waifu Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD wearing jeans and doing handbra, or wearing Sagiri's jacket, but it's too small for her hnng.moe/f/RpL, or anything cute or cutelewd, all on the scale of 7 on lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Requesting Tessou with band-aid on nose wearing Anti-Skill uniform doing the pose in picture related holding a Spas-12 with folding stock:

assets.gelbooru.com//images/5f/c8/5fc8c7a750715df4308dbc2bded58cc0.jpg

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/guns/images/b/b8/FranchiSPAS12.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160525235130

Requesting Natsume in one of the following:

- wearing more of her parka dress imgur.com/a/4JFKs
- holding/riding a surfboard modeled after her
- lewdly eating a popsicle imgur.com/a/gxlvX
- in her World War 2 outfit imgur.com/a/zzgm4

Anything else is cool as well. Cutelewd okay.

Requesting Mai in any of the following:

-on the pool reclining on top of an inflatable innertube, wearing her qipao style swimsuit (as in this picture:imgur.com/s866UyY.jpg) while drinking fruit juice from a glass with a straw
-in her pajamas with her hair loose, sleeping on top of her bed while lying on her back. More pictures of Mai in her sleepwear:i.imgur.com/5K7we32.jpg
-performing an L-sit:i.imgur.com/uRD6RKh.jpg or a V-sit on the floor or on parallel bars while wearing either of these clothes: imgur.com/a/p8luG
-wearing some comfy clothes like a tanktop and denim shorts sitting in a chair while clipping her toenails
-sitting in a chair with her legs crossed as in:i.imgur.com/D0RlB3F.jpg in either of these clothes:imgur.com/a/Dn5OO

Anything cute, cutelewd or cool is also appreciated. Please and thank you.

Requesting anything cute or cutelewd of my Kobori, please.

If possible, I would like to request a drawing of my beloved Mizunashi Akari, with a mug of coffee in her hand when she either wake up or after a sleepless night, please.
Though if you want to draw something else, go ahead!

Please and thank you very much if you pick this up.

Requesting Onizuka dressed in the most tacky 90s clothes possible. Examples: imgur.com/a/sPzVS
Or if you want to be lewd, naked apron
Thanks in advance drawfriends, and please have fun drawing him!

Good evening, Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu drawn in the artstyle of Disgaea (Harada's)! Any outfit is fine, whether it's her winter or summer uniform, something cute and casual, or even cosplaying a Disgaea character.

Alternately, because it's been so hot out lately I think she'd look lovely wearing either Alushe or Liliana's swimsuit from Nights of Azure 2. imgur.com/a/PTOYv

For something lewd, I'd love to see her wearing Fran's nightie/underwear from Demon Gaze. Sexy and smug, cute and shy, or on the verge of initiating sex, anything's good! imgur.com/a/z2mBx

I also think she'd look very pretty wearing Holo's dress from Spice and Wolf, or something similar. imgur.com/a/9JwDg

Or for something simple, I'd like to request Hina in a bucket. i.imgur.com/2PpCqSj.png

And lastly for the thread, Hinagiku happily rubbing her face against Gazer's soft and fluffy tail, or simply brushing it for her.

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well, and an adult version (age 25-27 ish) of my waifu is always welcome. Here's my SI reference if required: imgur.com/a/n1K1V
Please and thank you as always!

Requesting Shion casually snacking on food while reading a book or her as a sexy pirate
Requesting a joint request between Shion and Neptune( ) playing Samba de Amigo for the dreamcast while Shion says “I never thought following patterns while moving to the rhythm of such a funny looking character could be this stimulating. Rhythm games are subarashii~” and Neptune replying “Told ya!”
I'm always up for Shion being drawn in casual clothes like these: imgur.com/a/mWG0f
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits): imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki.
POV Car date: imgur.com/a/OJn5m
Father's Day request: imgur.com/a/U5I9W A reaction to positive pregnancy test would also be lovely to see.
But as always, anything that isn't mean is always appreciated. Feel free to draw anything cool of him, I also like SI stuff a lot. Thank you and have fun!

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce enjoying the nice summer weather by staying inside with an electric fan on. Another idea could be her wearing a swimsuit and straw hat on the beach.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her.
Hope you all have a great weekend.

Requesting my dear Solle, please and thank you!

Requesting Cyan:

-loafing around a couch while eating strawberry pocky, maybe reading a magazine
-with black ear tufts like a lynx or caracal
-in a yukata with her top undone so her upper back is showing, maybe on a warm summer's night
-in a bikini of your choosing
-with big fat cat tats (i.imgur.com/ImI5uI2.jpg)
-using a fan on a really hot day to keep her butt cool
-in one of these outfits imgur.com/a/XQ36I

Something else cute or cutelewd is fine

Requesting my handsome husbando Kamui, please! Anything POV or interacting with my SI makes me especially happy.

a specific idea is perhaps him resting his elbow/arm on my SI's head like an armrest, which i'm sure most short people experience at least once in their life.

SI ref: i.imgur.com/4GcbfEN.png

though of course that's just a suggestion, and anything drawn of him would be loved. Hope we all enjoy what's left of the weekend!

Requesting my husbando Slaine with a cute smile, or him trying on sunglasses.

Either of these outfits would be cool too:
imgur.com/a/C4K58 (cute)
imgur.com/a/xQ8Id (uniform)

Have a nice week, everyone

Requesting Rika exercising by doing pushups or stretching and getting sweaty.
Sharing a hot cup of coffee on a rainy, moody day.
Riding a Ferris wheel for the first time together with me PoV.
Dressed up like a Persona velvet room attendant
Anything cute, cool, sexy is great as well.

I'd like to request my Yuuna dressed as a butler like the ones here: i.imgur.com/g2FtSnK.png

Or maybe a PoV image of her offering food to me similar to this: i.imgur.com/dDqj4gz.png

Requesting my husbando, Wham/Wamuu!
Full ref here: imgur.com/a/dUGHB

◉ Doing something related to gap moe and cute mascots. (Carrying around a phone or a bag with a mascot keychain, being the caretaker for someone in a mascot costume, hanging out with a mascot character, etc.)
imgur.com/a/iDH2n
You're perfectly welcome to draw him with your favorite mascot, but if you have trouble choosing or aren't familiar with any, here's a gallery. I think the lamb on the top fits him best.
imgur.com/a/meDIA
◉ As completely nonsensical as it may be - With manly tanlines from wearing manly bandages, just like in this picture. I don't want to see him hurt, so perhaps he finally defeated the sun somehow.
i.imgur.com/cgubahK.jpg
◉ Dressed as Anubis from Kamigami no Asobi
imgur.com/a/Lwi3U
◉ Hugging a bewear that's glad that it finally gets to hug someone at full strength without crushing them.
imgur.com/a/MI2Pa

Of course, anything cute, cool, hot-blooded, or any combination of the three is welcome. Good-natured fight-related deliveries will always get much love from me in particular. Have a nice weekend!

>did OR actually see my delivery?

Requesting my princess Makoto wearing the vanship pilot suit from Last Exile.
imgur.com/ThQP9ru.jpg
imgur.com/7sWTfXT.jpg
Alternatively, requesting my Makoneko wearing a competition swimsuit, or the spats with sports bra, while stretching her arms before exercise.

But anything cute, cool, or sexy would be much appreciated.

Please, and thank you for considering.

Good evening waifuthread, I hope you had a wonderful week. I'd like to request the following:

-Since summer just officially started, I'd love to see her at the beach relaxing in a bikini with sunglasses. Anything along these lines would be fine: imgur.com/a/BOcOA
-Her wearing lingerie and/or a nightgown. Some refs: i.imgur.com/CUCX8XK.jpg
-Akua and I waltzing together at Prom. Lights, beautiful hairstyles, loving gazes, fancy dresses, elegant high-heels, anything of the sort would be greatly appreciated! Here's my SI: i.imgur.com/fZaju3U.jpg
-Her with long flowing hair.

If you have any other sort of ideas that you want to do I really don't mind. Please and Thank you for considering! See you all next weekend!

Requesting Inori in one of those outfits i.imgur.com/c08ivbH.jpg

I would like to request Dragon. I have some ideas, but if you have any other interesting things in mind, I would love to see them.

--In the beach, destroying and conquering sand castles
--Loli version of her using a cute dinossaur PJ
--Bending over, lifting the skirt she's using and subtly showing her butt

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima please either
-In casual clothes
-As an office lady
-In a race queen outfit imgur.com/a/RLAyj
-One piece swimsuit
Or anything else would be ok

Requesting anything cute of Fuuka. Thanks in advance.

Requesting Honoka dressed as Kamoi from Kancolle. imgur.com/a/zwfSJ

Anything cute is fine otherwise.

Otherwise, have a great weekend.

Requesting Opalneria Rain of GrimGrimoire presenting a tombstone-shaped birthday cake with the inscription "Yours Forever"

Requesting Rin holding user by the shoulders and reprimanding him.

Requesting Yutaka sitting on my lap and planting a lot of kiss marks all over my face while I'm tied to a chair. My SI could just be a faceless bald person.

Requesting my husbando, shidou mariya:
-dressed as a maid
-dressed as shimakaze
Anything else is welcome, even a little lewd

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters doing a purple version of Terry Bogard's Power Geyser, please! Or any other cool martial arts/fighting technique from a titular fighting game character!

Power Geyser: i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif

Alternatively, requesting Mimi sitting in front of a big box fan, trying to cool off from the heat. Sweating while eating ice cream too would be nice! Thanks if you pick this up!

requesting Pyrrha Alexandra with either of Haru Okumura's costumes/clothes please~

have a nice and productive weekend drawfriends

Requesting Alice in an nechronica inspired world, you can assimilate her as far as you'd like. But try to keep it recognizable if so.

Alternatively wearing one of the sinoalice \'s snow white outfit (or any of them is fine).

Anything cute otherwise is also fine too,
Have fun.

Requesting Diana in a cat cafe, or doing anything with cuddly cats
Anything else cute, romantic or cool would be great as well.

Thanks and have a great week.

Requesting Touko wearing the wetsuit worn by Lara Croft in Tomb Raider: Underworld. Wetsuit reference: imgur.com/a/nxEHe

Alternatively, wearing a shoulderless sweater and lacey thighhighs with garters, with her lifting her sweater a little bit to show off the ZR. Something like this: imgur.com/a/bVVYa

If you're interested in SI requests, I'd love to see the two of us dressing up as butler and maid, with her as a maid and me as a butler. If not that, perhaps the two of us cuddling together in bed.
POV stuff would be more than acceptable too, I'd really love to see her holding my hand in bed and smiling at me, like this: imgur.com/a/OOMTI
Any other c/u/te ideas are very appreciated too.
SI reference: imgur.com/a/LJlL6

Anything cute is fine. Thank you for considering my requests and have a wonderful weekend, everyone.

Requesting Ran wearing Kirara's outfit from GJ-Bu.
Ref: i.imgur.com/kVfIXe5.jpg

>faceless bald person
Hope you're fine with being a faceless qt boi instead

Requesting Ayaka swimming, surfing, diving or anything else summery athletic and water related.

Holy mother of cute. great job

Requesting Nanako surrounded by fireflies and/or in a field of spider lilies.
Of course whatever else nonlewd is also totally fine.

Hello all, I'd like to request my husbando. Feel free to leave his sunglasses out, I like seeing his face. Maybe eating ice cream and getting some on his nose.

Anything else cute or cool but not lewd, please is fine, of course. Thanks for your consideration.

Head angles: files.catbox.moe/fvjx8t.png

I'd like to request Uni. With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. i.imgur.com/psSabRL.png

Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit.
Otherwise, serving up her own special curry. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.

I'll have desuarchive.org/a/thread/154897646/#154916796, and her wearing an apron baking a cake, as an alternative. Virgin killer clothes are okay as well.

>hope you're fine with being cucked
Keep your shitty fetishes off other waifus.

Requesting Hibiki having her hair played with by user.
i.imgur.com/mKernUB.jpg

I'd like to humbly request one of these two with Rikka, since I'm celebrating my 12th anniversary of loving her next week:

-danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2491218
first-person POV of something like this, but more smug
-her sitting on my lap like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2758047 but comfortable instead of embarrassed, reaching up to
touch my offscreen face (I don't have an SI, but a generic user with a green T-shirt would do the trick for the latter.)

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who might pick this up.

Requesting my darling Miia getting /fit/ and toning her wonderful midriff. Maybe doing situps or using her amazing hip control to throw some Dempsey Roll punches. (imgur.com/a/C1FPM)

Or maybe this but with Miia instead (i.imgur.com/2FPf0Bk.jpg). Although maybe still sfw.

Anything else cute or cool would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Requesting *Hyun-ae diving or bathing in ocean

or *Hyun-ae cosplaying as Sanakan from BLAME!

or Hyun-ae waking up in bed

Requesting Sina wearing a white sweater and jeans. Anything cute and fluffy would be great though
Any oprevious request too of course.
Have a great week!

We were all boys with full heads of hair once upon a time, user

Hello WWD. It's the weekend once again. Let's see some good art from you drawfags! Here's my request though:

I'm requesting Mina Nishizawa from Hyperdimension Neptunia on her knees, patting her lap while looking at the viewer and smiling.

If that request doesn't work for any of you guys, I have 3 other follow up suggestions:
- Mina looking at the viewer while smiling.
- Mina receiving a headpat with her hat off while enjoying it.
- Mina leaning forward to the viewer while preparing for a kiss.

If none of them works for you guys, then anything cute or beautiful will also do.

With that said, thanks in advance and have a good weekend everyone.

Requesting my lovely waifu Mahiru Koizumi. It has been pretty hot where I live recently, so requesting her trying her best to cool off from the heat (fanning herself, taking clothes off, eating ice cream or anything like that would work). Thanks in advance.

What anime or manga is this

cute

Requesting my husbando, Reigen Arataka:

-POV of him drinking one of these: imgur.com/a/eqjJO
-Wearing any of these outfits: imgur.com/a/O4Sjf
-Sleepiing on a hammock
-Hugging my SI from behind, or the two of us sitting together watching the rain
SI Ref: imgur.com/a/d77Kh

Anything else cute or cool, or summer related is always welcome, thanks and have a good weekend

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally getting her hair brushed by the viewer, but anything else nice is fine too.

Enjoy!

Oh man, thank you. This is absolutely adorable, with my favorite details being the saliva dripping from her mouth, how she's holding my head, and the heart eyes. I'm also okay with you adding hair. This style is fairly similar to my own. I'm ecstatic about this and I wish you a great rest of your weekend.

cute!

Requesting my dear Ion, winking and blushing would be great but anything cute is ok, thanks!

:\

we know it's cute anyway because dog always delivers great stuff

Hi wwd!

I'd like to request anything summer related of my sweet Taiga.

Let's have a comfy Sunday everyone.

Requesting my love, Nozomi Kaminashi, in one of the following:

-Petting or posing with a Dragonair. cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/9/93/148Dragonair.png/250px-148Dragonair.png

- Dressed like Disney's Pinocchio. Style of outfit would be like this: petitcarreau.tumblr.com/post/154538688389/pinocchu

Thank you for any consideration. I would gladly art trade if anyone would like to. May everyone have a great weekend!

Jesus fuck I've gone full retard with this. So sorry guys.

I would like to request my beloved Binkan-chan dressed with a wedding dress or looking at one in a shop.

Or as alternative she playing the violin with a nostalgic expression.

Or also she cosplaying the ace trainer from Pokémon HGSS would be pretty good.
Some refs:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2465023
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1236965

Thanks in advance, hope you all have an excellent weekend.

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her sleeping with a small smile on her face while wearing cute pajamas, playing tennis, drifting on a motorcycle with Eurobeat playing in the background, or dancing with Oricorio while wearing a matching kimono: i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

Requesting my handsome husbando Kousaka Kyousuke in a Gantz suit. imgur.com/a/gzIZf

Alternatively a redraw of any of these stupid pictures imgur.com/a/2yJuI or of any of these albums imgur.com/a/MKgrv

Or a joint request with Chiaki beating Kyousuke at video games or the two of them selling a retro game they made at a comiket booth. Inspiration: imgur.com/a/1120U

More clothing and SI references:
i.imgur.com/KAlwrGI.jpg
i.imgur.com/NbtpUum.jpg

As long as he's cute, happy, and nonlewd anything else is welcomed. Remember to have fun drawing and thank you for considering.

OH NO!!!

Looks good! Nice spoiler

>summer related
Swimsuits or did you have something in particular?

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga playing Gameboy.

Or Himiko wearing an oversized sweater.

Other Himiko refs - imgur.com/a/0poBa

Requesting Chie Sasaki
- doing the same pose like Finn Balor (i.imgur.com/Rbfp0xt.jpg), pose ref: imgur.com/a/pqZIs
- cosplaying Chie Satonaka from Persona 4: ref: imgur.com/a/vwFsT
- anything cute with this outfit: imgur.com/a/SVyhM
- cosplaying Doctor Doom (without the mask), ref: imgur.com/a/AY8ux
- very happy or angry Chie

Could I get a nice image of my lovely Elphelt for my Birthday today? Just something nice with a red velvet cake or something.

Requesting something cute or lovely in PoV for my lovely Inori.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Requesting Len. Anything of her would be appreciated.

something with this kind of theme would be great. lewd is fine.
track5.mixtape.moe/tzxcpt.png

Requesting my dear Momo cosplaying as Audrey Gassenarl from Valkyria Chronicles. In addition, I'd also like to joint request her and Mio () in swimsuits having a duel with water guns. Please and thank you.
References: imgur.com/a/EnCyr

draw my waifu rori

Kindly requesting Colette and a cute little daughteru with mid-length fluffy black hair
Alternatively, anything cute with her wearing a swimsuit and sarong

Requesting my dear Deedlit being suggestive/playful in a china-dress style set of pajamas i.imgur.com/yAVbQea.jpg

Anything else cute or comfy is very much appreciated!

More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3

Requesting Natsuru either:

- Getting hugged from behind, with a surprised expression

- Blushing in front of a mirror with a bow in her hair

- Wearing a sunhat and dress, eating strawberries and cream

Anything else cute/lewd is also fine, thanks and enjoy your weekend!

Requesting my beloved Ionasal please!

• At the beach wearing her swimsuit. Maybe playing with a beach ball out in the water? Or sunbathing and asking for help putting sunscreen on her back?
• With user/SI, sat together both asleep and leaning on each other, like imgur.com/FSYRrFy. SI ref here: imgur.com/a/s6wR0
◦ Wearing her pajamas ('MoMoFish' outfit on the ref) inviting the viewer to join her in bed like this: imgur.com/a/JnOzq
◦ Cosplaying as Tron Bonne or as Zelda from BoTW (more specifically her blue 'champion' outfit)
◦ Lewd: Wearing something that'd belong in

But as usual I'd be happy with anything! Thanks in advance!

Requesting Maki playing with the Dangerous Zombie Gashat, or in Mira Yurizaki's outfit.

Anything cute is also def appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Dangerous Zombie Gashat ref: sep.yimg.com/ay/matrixcollectibles/dx-dangerous-zombie-gashat-bugster-buckle-pre-order-11.gif

Mira ref: vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/animevice/images/9/9f/Mira_Yurizaki_Anime_Concept_Art.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160212043057

Another superb work Teach the colors are beautiful as usual, and don't worry at least you fucked up with the post and not with drawn.

Requesting Risty wearing shorts and a bikini top complaining about the heat.

Or something like this with her: i.imgur.com/6WX6dK3.png

Or her in Shantae's space princess outfit: i.imgur.com/jUl9Vwj.png

Or something like this with her: i.imgur.com/JSYt7XQ.jpg

Alternatively, more of gyaru Risty: i.imgur.com/J5hjCL2.png

Thanks rori! Its nice to see ya around again! Thanks for the draw as always!

Requesting Mazaki Anzu, from Yu-Gi-Oh!
Previous ref: i.imgur.com/EO659CO.png

Specifics:
- Looking herself over in a full length mirror being self conscious about something.
- distraught over a decision with a shoulder angel and devil version making their cases.
- performing a Latin dance. Ref: imgur.com/a/q9C3x
- on a dance platform wearing a bodycon outfit while imitating early 1990s Juliana's dancers. Refs: imgur.com/a/ujJxR
- playing basketball in her school uniform.
- as a waitress of a restaurant of your choice.

Any other works are very much appreciated.

In celebration of Etrian Odyssey 5 finally getting localized, my second EO related request: Requesting my dear Anna as an EO monk.

Monk refs: imgur.com/a/4v0Fx

Anything unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine too.

Requesting Nozomi, please! Anything that's cute or romantic is always welcome, but here are a few specific ideas:

- Wearing a flower crown or a sunhat on her head
- Wearing a maid uniform (Reference: i.imgur.com/Fc71umq.png)
- Eating some cake or ice cream while smiling

Thank you in advance!

This is so cute, I love how adorable she is here and her smiles melting my heart. sorry for not replying sooner, I was getting groceries when I saw this and nearly died of doki dokis in the middle of the produce section

Thank you so so much for drawing her, and I hope you have a wonderful week!

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune dipping her feet in a river while sitting at a pier, trying on and realizing that her purple dress is now much too short to be worn in public, or dressed as the commander( imgur.com/a/LJqTL ) in Nier: Automata. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting my love Yuu laying on a pile of fresh warm laundry, or a Yuu version of this picture ( imgur.com/a/zbGqi ).

Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome!

cute.