Admit it. He was a more entertaining villain than anyone from DBS

Admit it. He was a more entertaining villain than anyone from DBS.

Dragonball should've ended when the original Dragon Ball manga ended. Anything after Dragonball manga (including, no, especially DBZ) is shit. Americans are just too braindead and brainwashed to realize otherwise.

Im re-reading the DB manga and its really fucking good.
Should have never stopped being a comedy.

Majin Buu arc is the worst arc of the entire anime.

>Should have never stopped being a comedy.
This

Freezer>Buu=Non perfect Cell>>>>>>>>>Perfect Cell

Frieza > Cell > Perfect Cell >>> Super Buu >>>>>>>> Fat Buu > Kid Buu

I really don't agree, Black and Zamasu were very entertaining.

"Americans are just too braindead and brainwashed to realize otherwise."
Do you feel like a snowflake for thinking DB should have ended at Frieza? Everyone agrees with that, even people who watch Super like myself.
>brainwashed
wat

Yeah

But more like this
raditz>freezer>super buu=imperfect cell>perfect cell>kid buu>cell with lips>fat buu>gold freezer>beers>>>>>>>garbage>>>>>>>anything else

a lobotomy is more entertaining than Super

I grew up watching the Buu saga. I thought his childlike behavior when was unique. Don't get me wrong I loved Cell and Frieza too. But I think bringing Frieza back like 5 times in a damn row just ruined what he was.

>Dude boobs lmao
Dragon Ball was mediocre until Tenshinhan

*when he was fat buu, evil buu, and kid buu.

Retard

Buu-arc was diet Baby Saga

Fat Buu was much better.

Nah, Black was still better.

I will say that Buu was lightyears better than Perfect Cell, because PC was absolute boring trash.

All buu's where better then perfect cell expect for buu gohan

I grew up watching it too, but it just went on too long. There was a point where I was like: "Wow, this is been going on for awhile." Then, I slowly realized this was how they were going to end it, and it kind of pissed me off. I guess I couldn't think of a better way, but I always liked the more serious villains, like when they did the Tree of Life, and Slug.

Yeah I can see that but there's something about a villain who acts like a child and is damn near unkillable that seems original to me.

Pretty much. As far as entertaining villains go,
fat buu > tao pai pai > zamasu > black >> thin buu