Straight traps are the only acceptable kind. Faggotry will always be wrong

Straight traps are the only acceptable kind. Faggotry will always be wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/146548/
vndb.org/v10680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why all these cute traps want to impregnate me? The manga

Truer words have never been spoken before.

Why are they so rare, though?

>tfw trap on girl always devolves into femdom/pegging

I hate it when a fetish I love goes hand in hand with one I hate.

There is nothing wrong with being attracted to the same sex.

>wanting a perfectly good boypussy to go to waste

What is wrong with you?

>You'll never fuck a cute onee-san while crossdressing

>wanting a perfectly good girlpussy to go to waste

What is wrong with you?

>perfectly good girlpussy
That's an oxymoron

>pretending to be and looking like a woman is not faggotry

That's not what your dad taught when he shot his goo inside your mom.

Trap + /ss/ + Femdom + Gangraping the trap would be great. It has to look like those doujins where orcs gangrape a loli but genderbent.

>he hasn't some kind of women cloth fetish
>he doesn't want to wear stockings while pounding some sweet pussy
Nigga, you gay?

Do they fug?

>he doesn't want to wear pantyhose while pounding some sweet pussy
FIFY

Personally I think getting sucked off by an extremely cute female while wearing a Shimakaze outfit or something similarly slutty with thighhigh stockings sounds like pure bliss.

I don't care as long as it is cute legware and a hot female

Ferris is at least bisexual.

The best
nhentai.net/g/146548/

A classic

Oh shit I just accidentally touched myself in a trap thread while my dick was still hard from the loli thread. Am I gay now?

fuck you traps for life

Don't worry; traps aren't gay.

A grower, not a shower

Saucenow brings up nothing. Neither does putting in crossdress, swimsuit, shota in panda. What am I missing here?

What's the point of a straight trap?

>giant dick
No. Traps are supposed to have cute and tiny penises.

It's something like boku to boku

you turned gay the second you clicked on the trap thread user
sorry to tell you but you're stuck this way forever now
this time next week you'll be posting retarded ERP attached to images of blushing anime girls

The point is that men are unattractive if you're not a homo so making the male character look like a girl makes it more appealing.

>Femdom
Unless is futa

It's basically yuri except even better.

A similar reason is used with futanari.

I always shipped Hideyoshi with Akihisa's sister.

What if I dress up like a cute girl and get the straight trap to fuck me is that then gay?

straight traps are a waste. either make it yuri or don't.

I like you

Proof or lies

It's non-H. Google image search works.

>that one radiohead trap on fox-girl futa milf doujin

I fucking hate scat ;_;

Technically Yes

The correct answer is both. The trap should stick his feminine penis inside the vagina, and should also get pegged.

>straight traps
>acceptable
Only if that means mind-breaking them with the dick and turning them into total cock-sluts.

Men are imperfect, but so is yuri. Trap on girl is the closest thing to perfection there is.

Fuck off.

Fuck off yourself, fag.

>bumping the thread intentionally to shitpost it back to activity by responding to a post made basically an hour earlier
Yeah like you aren't obnoxiously obvious on what you are doing.

source?

liking traps is not gay because traps are all about feminine traits literally by definition

Incest is wincest

but that is my legit favorite doujin of all time

I already lost count of how many times I fapped to it, EVERYTHING ELSE feels like tasteless vanilla these days because of it.

its 81, the title says so. Problem solved, resolved, absolved. Case closed

i'm a newfag sorry. I always 4get to check the filenames.

You are objectively a lesbian if you straight traps.

>2017
>Mari is still the best trap

Excellent.

That was a damn good read. Great ending, too.

While straight traps are god tier, the best traps are the ones that have fucking character development. The ones that you see at first, think "It's a dude in a skirt.", but eventually see them as a good character. That one about the incubus with the star patterned thigh high socks is a good example (fuck if I remember the name though) because you saw him get along with the cast, change from just a gag character, and actually show some form of personality. That's the good shit right there; taking a gag like the whole trap thing, and keeping it as just a trait.

I'm fairly certain lesbians don't have dicks, testicles, and beards. I've got three beards even.

prefer trap on trap myself.

>draw a boy
>put girls clothes on it and girl hair
>call it a trap
Why is this allowed?

If straight traps are not gay then does fucking a straight trap makes me gay or is it not gay because he is straight and I'm straight too, but both of us has a penis, but his penis is feminine and that's not gay or is it a bit gay and that makes me a bit gay too or is it very gay or not gay at all?

Cause it's pleasing the penis.

Faggotry is calculated by (number of dicks*number of boobs/2)
That means yuri is least gay.

is there actually any manga with straight traps and i mean the ones where its basically a girl

>straight
>trap
Pick one

not an argument

source?

Fourth result in google.

Boku to Boku

since google never found something for me I used SauceNAO, yandex, tinyeye, wait and bing
who would've thought google is actually usefull sometimes?

thanks!

I really like this, too bad it too short.
Scanlator is Hachimitsu.

Google user here. It always works; if using the built-in search on this site doesn't work, download the image and upload it in Google's image search. After the usual Cartoon suggestion, it'll always show the source. The only exception is extremely niche stuff.

Enjoy the read.

Would you mature woman(male)?

still waiting for the uncensored version.

a bisexual trap worming his way into a straight couples relationship is the best.

Unfortunately only know of 2 or 3 cases that happened.

Citation needed

>tumblr gif

You've got it backwards. The purest form of love is made even purer with the possibility of impregnation, yuri is just a bunch of clambumping and pretending to have real sex with big rubber cocks.

McDonald's must be getting extremely popular in Japan to start advertising in trap doujins.

Yeah I also think traps with males are the only acceptable kind. Thanks for getting that out of the way.

Trap doujins have been lacking on sadpanda desu. There was a brief couple of months in 2016 where there were god tier doujins coming out daily.

It's good because there's big crossover with /ss/ content.

There's no point. If you want something cute with a dick railing a girl, futa on female is infinitely superior.

Femdom.

I think its the name of the manga, not an add.

You are a moron.

There's literally zero difference between a trap and a flatchested full package futa. Unless if it's one of those that has the vulva under the nutsack, which always looks like shit. In that regard a trap is greatly superior.

The difference is that one has a vagina and the other doesn't.

Can you be bothered at all to at least read the post you're replying to? Some full-packages don't have a vagina and the ones that do always look like shit, vaginas and nutsacks were never meant to occupy the same space. The former case, for all intents and purposes, is no different from a trap between the male genitals and lack of breasts. It's the same thing.

Source?

If there's no vagina it's not a futanari, retard.

>There's literally zero difference between a trap and a flatchested full package futa
The difference is one is a girl with a dick, the other is a boy. It gives a very different vibe. Also the good thing is that futas can have tits.
I agree on the vulva part though, full package without a pussy make for the best futas.

>Some full-packages don't have a vagina and the ones that do always look like shit,
what the fuck? thats not a futa m8

>vaginas and nutsacks were never meant to occupy the same space.
have you seen real hermaphrodite? thats exactly where it is. Have you notices you have a ridge on your ballsack, like it was stitched together in the middle? all fetuses start with a libia and thats where it gets fused to form the nutsack in a male.

Bis are considered straight unless currently engaged in a gay relationship.

I honestly feel sorry for straight traps. Like who on earth are they supposed to have sex with? Almost no traps can actually pass, the vast majority look like effeminate men, which is why they tend to hook up with gay men or bisexual men who are in denial. But a straight trap...there are only two ways to go. Either:

1. They look like a man in a dress, straight up, in which case they are not a trap.
2. They look just like a woman until you get their pants off, in which case their only real option is lesbians (already very rare), and I assume that lesbians are as willing to have sex with someone who has a penis as a straight man is.

Shemale =/= futanari

Straight traps are really underrated
I started loving them after reading Otomekoi and other ensemble VNs

>3d

You'd be surprised, androgynous boys are really popular with females in Asia, judging by the idol industry.
Hell, the reason why many leads of tokusatsu shows are like that because they want to attract the young married women who watch the shows with their children.
You should try this: vndb.org/v10680
Probably the best trap game I've read,