THE MEMO!!!!!

get it here:

scribd.com/document/370598711/House-Intelligence-Committee-Report-On-FISA-Abuses#from_embed

Other urls found in this thread:

thedonaldjtrump.net/memo.pdf
presidentdonaldjtrump.net/memo.pdf
dontrump.net/memo.pdf
apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=4365344-House-Intel-Memo-On-FISA
scribd.com/document/370598711/House-Intelligence-Committee-Report-On-FISA-Abuses#from_embed
infowars.com/memo-released-developing/
anonfile.com/p4Oc4bd1b6/370599791-Secret-Nunes-Memo.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is this real??????

is it legit?

BUMP
HOLY SHIT LOOKS REAL

LITERALLY N O T H I N G

Who’s gonna be the brave one and click it?

Declassified by order of the President
This memorandum provides Members an update on significant facts relating to the
Committee' s ongoing investigation into the Department of Justice (DOJ) and Federal Bureau of
Investigation (FBI) and their use of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) during the
2016 presidential election cycle. Our findings, which are detailed below, 1) raise Concerns with
the legitimacy and legality of certain DOJ and FBI interactions with the Foreign Intelligence
Surveillance Court (FISC), and 2) represent a troubling breakdown Of legal processes established
to protect the American people from abuses related to the FISA process.
Investigation Update
On October 21 , 2016, DOJ and FBI sought and received a FISA probable cause order
(ng! under Title VII) authorizing electronic surveillance On Carter Page from the FISC. Page is a
U.S. citizen who served as a volunteer advisor to the Trump presidential campaign. Consistent
with requirements under FISA, the application had to be first certified by the Director or Deputy
Director Of the FBI. It then required the approval Of the Attorney General, Deputy Attorney
General (DAG), or the Senate-confirmed Assistant Attorney General for the National Security
Division.
The FBI and DOJ obtained one initial FISA warrant targeting Carter Page and three FISA
renewals from the FISC. As required by statute (50 U.S.C. a FISA Order on an
American citizen must be renewed by the FISC every 90 days and each renewal requires a
separate finding of probable cause. Then-Director James Comey signed three FISA applications
in question on behalf of the FBI, and Deputy Director Andrew McCabe signed one. Then-DAG
Sally Yates, then-Acting DAG Dana Boente, and DAG Rod Rosenstein each signed one or more
FISA applications on behalf of DOJ.

Due to the sensitive nature of foreign intelligence activity, FISA submissions (including
renewals) before the FISC are classified. As such, the public's confidence in the integrity Of the
FISA process depends on the court' s ability to hold the government to the highest standard—
particularly as it relates to surveillance of American citizens. However, the FISC's rigor in
protecting the rights of Americans, which is-iéiiiföfEéWb¯90ZdäYiéiiÄ'als of surveillance
orders, is necessarily dependent on the government's production to the court of all material and
relevant facts. This should include information potentially favorable to the target of the FISA
PROPERTY OF THE U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

Fake and gay.

application that is known by the government. In the case Of Carter Page, the government had at
least four independent opportunities before the FISC to accurately provide an accounting of the
relevant facts. However, our findings indicate that, as described below, material and relevant
information was omitted.
l) The "dossier" compiled by Christopher Steele (Steele dossier) on behalf of the
Democratic National Committee (DNC) and the Hillary Clinton campaign formed an
essential part of the Carter Page FISA application. Steele was a longtime FBI source who
was paid over $160,000 by the DNC and Clinton campaign, via the law firm Perkins Coie
and research firm Fusion GPS, to obtain derogatory information On Donald Trump 's ties
to Russia.
a) Neither the initial application in October 2016, nor any of the renewals, disclose or
reference the role of the DNC, Clinton campaign, or any party/campaign in funding
Steele's efforts, even though the political Origins of the Steele dossier were then
known to senior DOJ and FBI offlcials.

JUST STOP! This was not meant to be released and contains classified information. DO NOT READ. Our asshole Russian agent president authorized this because he is 100% Putin's servant. God we are so fucked as a country!

thedonaldjtrump.net/memo.pdf
presidentdonaldjtrump.net/memo.pdf
dontrump.net/memo.pdf

CIA, please.

b) The initial FISA application notes Steele was working for a named U.S. person, but
does not name Fusion GPS and principal Glenn Simpson, who was paid by a U.S. law
firm (Perkins Coie) representing the DNC (even though it was known by DOJ at the
time that political actors were involved with the Steele dossier). The application does
not mention Steele was ultimately working on behalf of—and paid by—the DNC and
Clinton campaign, or that the FBI had separately authorized payment to Steele for the
same information.
2) The Carter Page FISA application also cited extensively a September 23, 2016, Yahoo
News article by Michael Isikoff, which focuses on Page's July 2016 trip to Moscow.
This article does not corroborate the Steele dossier because it is derived from information
leaked bv Steele himself to Yahoo News. The Page FISA application incorrectly assesses
that Steele did not directly provide information to Yahoo News. Steele has admitted in
British court filings that he met with Yahoo News—and several other outlets—in
September 2016 at the direction of Fusion GPS. Perkins Coiewas aware of Steele's
initial media contacts because they hosted at least one meeting in Washington D.C. in
2016 with Steele and Fusion GPS where this matter was discussed.
a) Steele was suspended and then terminated as an FBI source for what the FBI defines
as the most serious of violations—an unauthorized disclosure to the media of his
relationship with the FBI in an October 30, 2016, Mother Jones article by David
Corn. Steele should have been terminated for his previous undisclosed contacts with
Yahoo and other outlets in September—before the Page application was submitted to
UNCLASSIFIED
PROPERTY OF THE U.S.
HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

Who the fuck cares it's not even the source documents itself. It's literally just a fucking MEMO. It's not even a fucking DOCUMENT. It's a napkin written, inaccurate, piece of toilet paper with crap doodled all over it. It's fucking NOTHING. WOWEEE. GREAT JOB TRUMP.

Plus it was written by REPUBLICANS so it's obviously loaded, bias, and full of factual discrepancies.

You morons will fall for any bait. Fake News as always.

KEK are you scared you fucking kike?
This could have been avoided if you let whites alone.
If you openly declare that the holohoax was a hoax.
GET REKT FUCKER

(you)

apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=4365344-House-Intel-Memo-On-FISA

Wow, literally nothing. We told you tards that this was a nothingburger

G-g-goys please

>The "dossier" compiled by Christopher Steele (Steele dossier) on behalf of the
>Democratic National Committee (DNC) and the Hillary Clinton campaign formed an
>essential part of the Carter Page FISA application. Steele was a longtime FBI source who
>was paid over $160,000 by the DNC and Clinton campaign, via the law firm Perkins Coie
>and research firm Fusion GPS, to obtain derogatory information On Donald Trump 's ties
>to Russia.
LOL, she's going to prison.

>presidentdonaldjtrump.net/memo.pdf
this. they're FUCKED!

vindication

>using the same source twice to corroborate himself

d

I bet if you say it louder, it'll be true next time.

Hey guys, I just finished reading the memo. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like it's anything major. Save your time and don't bother reading it.

Hey guys, I just finished reading the memo. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like it's anything major. Save your time and don't bother reading it.

Its not nothing but it is a huge let down.
At this rate well see justice never.
I hate government, they are so slow and incompetent. Completely worthless. We need a civil war.

AT the very least Steele needs to be indicted

ya now that you mentioned it im pretty tired

we should all just take a good nap.

>scribd.com/document/370598711/House-Intelligence-Committee-Report-On-FISA-Abuses#from_embed

>infowars.com/memo-released-developing/

Also unironically on info wars as well.

Its the real deal guys. We already knew this, but will redpill many normies and boomers and whoever just started paying attention.

It was a good day.

what do you mean its nothing???? this is a huge fucking deal

been saying that for 2 years now, how long do you want to be wrong for?

B-But, muh national security!

>how long do you want to be wrong for?
until i'm right, faggot

For all the hype we get a big fat nothing. So much for that. No new info in this memo, this was all in press reports months ago.

nigger weve known this shit a year ago, this is the pace the media keeps up with the internet. they are completely fucking useless and just dragging this shit out to make more money. politicizing and profiteering justice. complete utter bullshit they all need to be shot.

keep on being wrong then! :^0

I knew it would be a fucking letdown. It reveals nothing other than what everybody already knew. Get ready for the blue wave, bitches. Hillary will be your queen.

doesnt means it nothing, remember, normies only listen if it is big like this.

HIllary will never run for political office again, but she wont be going to prison either. our justice system is a fucking joke. at this rate itll take 8 years before she even goes to court, washington is corrupt

comments like this show how low iq most of you kids are
yourelooking for some grand shock value Obama pedo ring documents but in the real world, this is huge, and it effectively crushes the LEFT'S argument. I'm sorry u cant see that

ya im felling sleeping lets go to bed

What is a fun side bonus: Absolutely none of this aligns with what the democrats said it would, exposing them all undeniably as lying snakes. HRC is going to jail at the request of a Democrat investigation into Trump. I will never doubt it again. God is real, Kek is one of his angels, and 2018 will in fact top 2016. I didn't think this would be possible in just a few weeks. God bless America, God bless President Trump, and God bless Sup Forums for meming a piss dossier that bankrupted and destroyed the DNC. This is the best timeline

its what we knew but what we knew was only heresay legally until this document, I'm saddened by the low iq of the people here that claim to be this super smart collective of autists, just petulant children really.

were looking for laws that already exist to be enforced wtf is so hard to understand about that?
Comey leaked classified material, been walking free for a fucking year.
Rice and Clinton Tarmac meeting, been walking free for a fucking year
Brennan and Clapper lie about NSA surveillance, been walking free for four fucking years
I hope you media shills and politicians are reading this comment, you are completely fucking worthless and i hope you all get a rope.

Does anyone remember that some politician had said that someone had already died over the info in the memo?
What's the rest of the story about that?

>Hillary is going to jail
Oh you mean like james clapper and john brennan did?
Oh right.

naïve as fuck to think all the people at the top, like you just mentioned, aren't completely insulated. you kids have a lot to learn still. this is a win. don't act like a spoiled brat who didn't get the xbox for Christmas, be happy with your gamegear nigger.

Holy shit its nothing HAHAHAHA

There is a shit ton of evidence in this hahaha get this brain dead fucking retard out. This guy is so defensive for all the wrong reasons.

Please user, let me dream just for today. I can almost picture it

I cant tell if these are shills or just low iq anons in grade school

The DNC rigs the Democratic Primary Election against Bernie Sanders so Hilliary can win the nomination. Obama's administration starts to request surveillance on Trump, his family, his transition team, and anyone associated with him. Donna Brazil gives Hilliary the questions to a debate. The DNC pays Christopher Steele to come up with a smear dossier about Trump. The mainstream media releases a taped conversation about Trump talking about grabbing women parts. After all this Trump still wins the General Election.

Obama orders an investigation into Russia meddling in our elections. Obama changes Executive Order 12333 to allow more agencies to have access to surveillance data. The Democratic Party comes up with a scandal that Trump Colluded with Russia to win the election with no evidence or proof. This wild claim is backed up by the mainstream media.

Obama hold overs start unmasking Trump's transition team and staff members then release the classified information to the mainstream media. Why? Because the DNC and the Obama administration colluded with the intelligence community to thwart Trump's campaign efforts to get him elected president. All this Russia collusion is an attempt to cover up the fact that the Obama administration, the intelligence community, the DNC, along with the mainstream media used our nations surveillance as a political tool to try to get Hilliary elected President. This makes Watergate look like a kindergarten play. Let that sink in.

This is plainly treason. Americans subverted by their own banana republic government that decides who will take rule, DOJ/Obama/FBI implicated directly. The government proven to subvert all US citizens in an act of treason. What a day...

I am a university student.

Hillary rigged the DNC technically

same thing these days really, enjoy liberal arts and woman studies

I am in STEM
AND I REALLY NEED TO STOP SHITPOSTING AND GO STUDDY

anonfile.com/p4Oc4bd1b6/370599791-Secret-Nunes-Memo.pdf

If this memo leads to anything i will post my butt on Sup Forums

>[

Everyone this whole RussiaGate shit is supposed to be about Trump colluding with a foreign power to get info on Hillary.
And this is proof positive that not only was it Hillary working with a foreign agent to get info on Trump, but the fucking FBI, DOJ, the FISA court and who knows who else in Obama's administration were in on it.
Russia Gate is bullshit and they've been dragging this shit out for a year + to undermine a fairly elected president.
Rosenstien and Mueller are at least incompetent, at worst political hitmen.

Add the collusion of the media and you've about got it covered.

Fuck off already.

NEVER

>SHILLS IN DAMAGE CONTROL
>H
>I
>L
>L
>S

>I
>N

>D
>A
>M
>A
>G
>E

>C
>O
>N
>T
>R
>O
>L

I don't understand. If Page had been under surveillance ofr years, they would have had to go to court with good probable cuase every 90 days. Why suddenly fall back on this trash dossier??

Are the shills even trying to appear credible any further?
>shills supervisor: JUST SPAM IT OVER AND OVER
>shill: but then...its obvious im a shill--
>shills supervisor: JUST FUCKING DO IT GOYIM
>mfw

it's fucking nothing

I am not a shill

* The Steele dossier formed an essential part of the initial and all three renewal FISA applications against Carter Page.

* Andrew McCabe confirmed that no FISA warrant would have been sought from the FISA Court without the Steele dossier information.

* The four FISA surveillance applications were signed by, in various combinations, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Sally Yates, Dana Boente, and Rod Rosenstein.

* The FBI authorized payments to Steele for work on the dossier. The FBI terminated its agreement with Steele in late October when it learned, by reading an article in Mother Jones, that Steele was talking to the media.

* The political origins of the Steele dossier were known to senior DOJ and FBI officials, but excluded from the FISA applications.

* DOJ official Bruce Ohr met with Steele beginning in the summer of 2016 and relayed to DOJ information about Steele's bias. Steele told Ohr that he, Steele, was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected president and was passionate about him not becoming president.

Feel free to not.

Keep glowing, peter puffer.

Jesus Christ. Bots or just faggots?

Fag bots?

Best part of Memo, FISA using YAHOO NEWS as a credible source.

see image

>this information is credible because the MSM reported on it
Holy fucking shit this is unreal, i would LOVE to see how they spin this.

PLEASE DON'T HURT "UM DONALD

>The FBI terminated its agreement with Steele in late October when it learned, by reading an article in Mother Jones, that Steele was talking to the media.

So they would have had no problem continuing to falsify information in order to illegally spy on US citizens if only said information didn't leak, and even after it did leak they continued to run with what they'd already faked anyway.

What a fucking shitshow.

We've known for years that Sup Forums is smarter than CIAniggers, but I guess now you can lump the FBI in with them too.