Have you ever noticed that mass shootings never happen in Brazil? Anybody knows why?

Have you ever noticed that mass shootings never happen in Brazil? Anybody knows why?

Other urls found in this thread:

g1.globo.com/ce/ceara/noticia/criminosos-invadem-festa-de-faccao-rival-matam-varias-pessoas-e-ferem-dezenas-em-fortaleza.ghtml
www1.folha.uol.com.br/poder/2018/02/1954910-aliados-ja-trabalham-pela-candidatura-luciano-huck-a-presidencia.shtml
painel.blogfolha.uol.com.br/2018/01/31/autointitulado-nao-candidato-huck-atinge-seu-melhor-patamar-e-amplia-pressao-sobre-alckmin/
tvefamosos.uol.com.br/bbb/bbb18/noticias/redacao/2018/01/18/refugiado-sirio-kysar-e-o-oitavo-anunciado-do-bbb-18.htm
tvefamosos.uol.com.br/bbb/bbb18/noticias/redacao/2018/01/18/refugiado-sirio-kysar-e-o-oitavo-anunciado-do-bbb-18.htm?cmpid=copiaecola
youtube.com/watch?v=ydrtSpIhEP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Answer: gun control.

When you search 'mass shootings in Brazil', you get a shitload of articles about, you guessed it, mass shootings in Brazil.

I guess the Brazilian media doesn't focus on them because Brazil is such a violent country that mass shootings are too boring to report on compared to what the narcos are doing.

>60 thousand deaths/yr
They happen daily.

do random murders in school count as mass shooting?

Mass shootings are the final act of passive-aggressive eunuchs against people who can't fight back, the mark of a pathetically weak race.

Brazilians and other Latin Americans, being of more masculine stock, are active-aggressive, they tend to respond with violence regularly instead of letting it build up to "the kill as many defenseless people until someone kills me" mentality of the more passive races.

"never"

but everyday

g1.globo.com/ce/ceara/noticia/criminosos-invadem-festa-de-faccao-rival-matam-varias-pessoas-e-ferem-dezenas-em-fortaleza.ghtml

essa bosta de thread virou Balanço Geral agora?

>indians who couldn't invent gunpowder
>still don't know how to use guns
Guns are not native to their society.

lol brasil has real crime where people die for real
american crime is phony psycho shit that comes from sterilization. the insanity that causes these public shootings is like asthma or allergies. some people cant handle having no real problems.
whereas in brazil, people kill to stay alive. they kill for their families. that dance to baile funk and grind on women.

El atrocidad

can't figure out how to unjam the gun

>Killing 14 bailemonkeys in one night
fucking based

Nobody notices because its literally part and parcel of Brazil. Everyones used to it

Why is your media is still campaigning for a zionist Jew, Luciano Huck, to run for presidency, even though he said several times he does not want to run.

>Allies already working on the candidacy of Luciano Huck to the presidency.

www1.folha.uol.com.br/poder/2018/02/1954910-aliados-ja-trabalham-pela-candidatura-luciano-huck-a-presidencia.shtml

>Self-proclaimed ' non-candidate ', Huck reaches his best projections and widens pressure on Alckmin

painel.blogfolha.uol.com.br/2018/01/31/autointitulado-nao-candidato-huck-atinge-seu-melhor-patamar-e-amplia-pressao-sobre-alckmin/

Also, Big Brother Brazil 2018 has a Syrian refugee, and he's already deemed a "favourite" by Brazilian media:

>Born in the Syrian city of Aleppo, Kaysar lives in Brazil after fleeing the war in his native country. He currently works as a waiter and loves birds. Brother said he wants to bring his family to Brazil if he can win the reality show.

>In less than a week, the charming Gringo conquered much of the public and is already seen by confinement colleagues as a strong competitor.

Notice his Christian cross necklace. Is he Christian or is your media trying to hide his Muslim background? Why is Brazil taking in refugees when it should be helping its people who live in worse conditions than Syrians?

He lives like an upper class Brazilian. Does he receive government benefits? Check out some of his pictures.

tvefamosos.uol.com.br/bbb/bbb18/noticias/redacao/2018/01/18/refugiado-sirio-kysar-e-o-oitavo-anunciado-do-bbb-18.htm

Who's behind this globalism push in Brazil? Who's paying Globo et al to do this or are they just trying to be trendy and catch up to SJWery?

(((Globo))) is absolute garbage, but I feel their power is waning. Last year they shilled nonstop against president Temer in an attempt to topple him after a sketchy investigation and they got BTFO.

They'll try the same against Bolsonaro, but I doubt they'll succeed.

Also, the media is desperate to find a "Brazilian Macron", but since all the major parties are shit they think this Jew will do the job.

Sopa de macaco aside, can anyone of my fellow Brazillian anons redpill me on Bolsonaro? I'll probably vote for him, but I think he's all ideas, no competence.

not enough autists in Brazil, just lots of gangwar.

>you ever notice how the media doesn't care about the 50 mass shootings per day that happen in Brazil
it's like reporting on the sky's color

What is it with motorcycle drive-by's and all that?
They look pretty fun. Is it easy to get a gun?

People are getting murdered in brazil on the daily in broad daylight.
Mass shootings only happen in countries where killing someone isnt very common to begin with, leaving only the spergout demographic to do that

Because they’re nothing more than Mexican niggers. The only highly skilled equipment Brazians can operate are wheelbarrows.

Here's what I think about him.

Pros:
>hard against crime
>pro-guns
>no corruption allegations
>against SJW shit
>liberal economics

Cons
>no administrative experience
>no Congress support
>unremarkable record at Congress

I feel voting for him is a gamble, but compared to the other candidates it's a gamble I'm willing to take.

Really ? The majority of my liveleak experience revolves around Brazilian videos

Can you confirm whether refugees receive government benefits in Brazil?

Why that Kaysar guy lives better than 90% of Brazilians, like an upper-class gringo, is beyond me.

>Eles estão lá, debaixo das bombas, debaixo da guerra. Eu evito falar sobre esse assunto. Perdi muitos amigos, perdi uma namorada, meu tio, minha avó... Perdi muita coisa. Eu saí em 2011 e disse que ia voltar, mas não consegui."

>debaixo de bombas
>Nao consegui voltar

How can anyone believe that? The war in Syria ended in 2016 and "not being able to return to Syria" is just bullshit. What a lying cunt. Of course he will or go back once he's living like a king in Brazil. I feel so angry for the Brazilian people right now.

tvefamosos.uol.com.br/bbb/bbb18/noticias/redacao/2018/01/18/refugiado-sirio-kysar-e-o-oitavo-anunciado-do-bbb-18.htm?cmpid=copiaecola

>he will or go back

He will NOT go back*

>having the traditional annual shooting
>having day by day killing that, overall, surpass by far any 1st world country

Phew. What a hard choice

cuz no one with a brain steps foot in the favelas where death and dismemberment are a daily reality?

its the magic of eeeeelektrofunki
youtube.com/watch?v=ydrtSpIhEP4

From what I looked, there's no specific benefits targeted towards refugees, some just get enrolled in the official gibs program (Bolsa Senpaiília) and there's some government funding to NGOs.

This is definitely a psyops.

>when you wake up and find shit in the toilet it's no big deal
>when you find shit on the kitchen table you take notice

because you niggers shoot each other in the sreet like niggers. hundreds of you die every day
sage

>Answer: gun control.

They happen every day, and THAT is part of the problem. How can people protect themselves when they can't have firearms but the gangs have them? The gangs have an ungodly amount of guns even though they get them illegally (and they always will) so gun control is stupid