How do we recreate the glory of the Roman empire in the modern world?

To those who are unfamiliar with the Roman empire. The Roman empire had the greatest dynasty in history. Make no mistake, Ertuğrul would have been proud of the house of Osman. Especially with great Caesars Such as Mehmed the conquer who conquered the most unconquerable city at the age of 19, Selim who reached the deepest into Persia's (The Roman empire's rival) territory and Suleiman who established the naval superiority of the Roman empire over the Mediterranean sea. They had great architecture. Such as the blue mosque that was built right next to Hagia Sophia mosque in the capital of Istanbul. They Roman Caesars were also the head of the world's most alpha religion. They were the Caliphs of one of the, if not the most important world religion. Ruling the great Roman Caliphate. They were a tolerant multicultural diverse empire were everyone could rise throw the ranks. The empire had a great military, with troops such as the well known Roman Janissarys. They generated an apocalyptic frenzy in the land of the Barbarians who lived west to the empire. But after centuries of glory the Barbarians have overrun the Roman empire in 1922. Bringing the world to Dark ages.

To give you a glimpse of what we are dealing with, These were the titles used by a Roman Caesar in a message to a Barbarian king: youtube.com/watch?v=Zk2hrXEA7Ig

I cry myself to sleep knowing that I will never be a proud citizen of Rome. I will never fight under the leadership of the Caesar.

Now that you are familiar with the empire, how do we recreate it is glory in the modern world Sup Forums?

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=36sO84Hq6kw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iEW9TopOR-Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Rome#Ottoman_claims
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesar_(title)#Ottoman_Empire
youtube.com/watch?v=V7q1NEM7kBk
youtube.com/watch?v=aEs1uOzt3KM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophia_Palaiologina
youtu.be/NIGGVRAKZs8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've forgot to mention that Roman Caesar Selim conquered the entirety of the Mamluk empire in less than a year. AN ENTIRE EMPIRE IN LESS THAN A YEAR. HOW CAN ANYONE EVEN COMPETE? He was also the first Roman Caliph.

Pic related. The Mamluk empire before being annexed by the Roman empire in 1517.

>osman
>ROMAN
damn

pic related the second AVGVSTVS CAESAR

ahh Suleiman. Probably the Roman Caesar with the most power and influence. Either him Selim or Mehmed the conquer. I don't know for sure. What do you think?

Do you have schools in UAE?
Sage for shit-tier thread.

Yes and pic related is how the Roman empire looks like. Roma was one of the greatest muslim empires in history. Rome was the Caliphate. Long live Kayser-i Rûm!

youtube.com/watch?v=iEW9TopOR-Q

bump?

or no bump?

That’s the Ottoman Empire you fucking inbred retard!

>when the pope is wearing a hat with three crowns so you start wearing a hat with four

Remove the kikes from America

The Ottoman empire was the third Rome you fucking retard. The inheritor of the Byzantine empire which was the inheritor of the ancient ancient roman empire. Ottoman sultans were the Caesars of Rome. Kayser-i Rûm in Turkish. Ottomans were the true inheritors of Julius Caesar and the like. Allah has blessed the Ottoman Roman empire. And the third Rome has prospered.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Rome#Ottoman_claims
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesar_(title)#Ottoman_Empire

youtube.com/watch?v=V7q1NEM7kBk

Colonization of the middle east and north africa, eugenic programs, and encouraging white settlers to have fucktons of white babies and gradually take over the lands.

I meant to post this pic. The Roman empire at it is greatest extent.

how the fuck is that abomination of and empire the heir of Rome?
calling yourself the third rome doesn't make it so
go back to fucking goats and your sisters and leave Rome alone. is dead and it stays dead

the latin roman empire was bigger

Idk but I'm pretty sure you're talkin about those guys who helped the tartars and the berbers raid our lands. Didn't the ottomans take in tons of captured slaves from Europe? Didn't they like, rape all the white women and neuter all the white men or something and brainwash them into going out and killing other whites?

Idk man I just uh...I feel like this empire your talking about might not be for me.

In fact I feel like we owe them something. Maybe the fourth Reich should pay the Turks a visit and do some land reclamation idk.

Pillock.

This is not Rome, this is shitty Turkish Ottoman Empire
Turks are barbaroi and nothing more, you are not romans, nor are you Greek, or Celtic
Your sad Empire had a force of over 100,000 killed by 20,000 cavalry, you are pathetic, and you will never represent the power of Roma, now take your leave turk, and never return

Hey look, it's Rome.

we wuz romanz and shieeet

Ottoman Roman empire at it is peak: 5.2 million km2
old weak roman "empire" at it is peak: 5 million km2

The islamic roman was bigger.

Well, I'd rather the Turks rule over you retarded GCC Gulf Arabs. The Middle East was more stable then.

Yes this the empire I am talking about. We need to bring it back.

Also the 4th Reich is called the EU and it is being colonized by the Roman turks with the consent of the EU.

>Implying the GCC isn't stable

Lmao.

Y-yes...you certainly were m8.

GCC isn't stable. It's thanks to the investments of Europeans and Americans and the slave labor of Indian and Indochinese that you Gulf Arab shitskins have anything. Most of UAE isn't even built by native Arab subhumans; it's built by foreign slaves and Westerns. KYS, subhuman. You desert rats were insignificant for the majority of history, and I'd love Turks kicking your asses and ruling over you again. Anything to take you soulless shitskins down.

yes. cumans, slavs and mongols are romans too.
dumass

You're not making a very good case here.

We are going to dig pits, cut out pig's entrails, and shoot you one by one into the pits, after filling them with said entrails.

We will then categorically demolish every mosque, and detonate the kaaba. Rape and steal what you can sand nigger, the day will come when all the nice white people will cuck themselves to death, and there will be no one to save you from the Whites who aren't nice.

And if Western Europe falls, then Russia will take our place. And the Russians are already cruel. They know your kind well. Today Germans are learning.

Ghengis was Roman as fuck dude ik.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Listen mongrel. The Ottomans were the third phase of Rome and the Turkish Romans were quit frankly the superior Romans.

Then stop investing into UAE, you idiots. Do you realize that the UAE was entirely created from foreigners? I kid you not. Most of Dubai's buildings and architectures were not even made by ethnic Arabs. They were made by Westerners and slaves from India and Indochina.

but leave Hagia Sophia alone pretty please

Yup the entire world comes here to invest and create. This the land of opportunities. The modern day Baghdad. We don't even need oil anymore lol.
youtube.com/watch?v=aEs1uOzt3KM

Yep. Don't forget to mention slave labor from Indo-China guy.

Yeah lemme just get on the phone with Trump and I'll see about some kind of embargo on them...

...cuz you know, I'm calling the shots around here.

Fine but you have to take it home with you.

Brick by brick.

How does it feel that your country wasn't even built by the hands of ethnic Arabs? It was built by Westerners and slaves, and if that were to stop, your nation would collapse very quickly. You are subhuman leeches.

I'd like to see you trying slave. You'd have to nuke Washington first. Just lol at you!

>Rome
>Turksmells

Nice try. But if you want Rome back there is one simple solution. Just let Russia do her magic.

It makes me feel happy user. Experts keep on coming here from all around the world to build my country for me. They come to live the life of luxury here. Which is to me, merely the life of the poor. It feels like the entire world works for me :D

I wish the Ottomans and Safavids cooperated and ethnically cleansed the Gulf region of all you desert rats.

I dunno what that pic means.

But I'm going to fucking behead your children.

The Ottoman empire was the third Rome. Byzantine was roman until it is fall in 1453 -> Ottomans that annexed the Byzantine in 1453 inherit Rome. Quite simple.

I repeat. Roman Byzantine -> Roman Turks.

bro..

Well, first we need to start by nuking Turkey

Most of that territory is undeveloped shit in the ottoman empire.

Marriage with this bitch trumps your Kayser-i-Rum claim.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophia_Palaiologina

kara boga!

Ottomans frequently abused Gulf Arab shitskins too, faggot. There are many historical accounts of Ottomans picking on Gulf Arab shitskins.

>the entire world works for me

Wait a minute...

Hagia Sophia is one of my favorite mosques. I envy all the muslims that prayed in it.

These are the rules. Prepare the barges you will transport them by sea. I am German we are highly efficient at these things we shall teach you man of Rome.

gotta love the muslim gibberish pealing off the walls to reveal the beauty of the old byzantine paintings.

youtu.be/NIGGVRAKZs8

gotta love the minarets too!

not very practical, but with slave labor everything goes

how many times were they knocked down and rebuilt ?

The only roman thing in that image is the hagia sophia. Too bad the roaches ruined it.

>To those who are unfamiliar with the Roman empire

nigga you serious

>Too stupid to understand the obviouse
>Overly butthurt

kek. Typical mongrel

If it weren't US troops stationed in UAE, you idiots would have been invaded long ago.

You obviously don't know what you are talking about. That is the blue mosque not the hagia sophia. The hagia sophia looks ugly compared to the blue mosque.

Only the niggers have more undeserved pride than you sandniggers. Maybe it's because they're your cousins.

Yup. Keep on dying to protecting us mongrels. Be good dogs and keep on fighting our wars.

How many weeks did you spend planning this epic thread op?

You got an awful lot of images saved up.

It's super trolly n' shit good job

Geological conquest. Conquer Canada, then Mexico, then Central America. Need some ethnic cleansing though, but that's just a formality.

sure, we- but without you. you are a bunch of monkeys on the desert. adios.

>I am german
Is something wrong mongrel?

Ottoman Empire when?

Implying the shit-tier rome's territory such as Gaul and Britain were metropolises. The shit-tier Romans conquered and fought off tribes. Whilst the Roman turks conquered and fought off empires.

Months of planning.

I bet you have a draft for all your first posts in a work document somewhere.

Great work guy

Soon...

Mate. You people are monkey. Just step aside and let the higher order humans run the show.

Wanna know the real path to Godly righteousness? It's in submission to good, not to a stone cube. The real Islam is found in the soul of Aryan man, not in your hedonism and idolatry.

>H-How do you have all these mongrels on your desk??!! You must have been conspiring against us mutts for months!1!1!1!
kek. Why are you cheeseburger niggers so stupid?

>"you get really mad when I post amerimut memes"

No I find them hillaious.

Now explain to me how you justify your religious convictions. We believe that through refinement of the blood, a being can bring himself more perfectly in alignment with what is called "good". You beleive that bowing to a cube and abstaining from consuming pork is somehow relevant to higher order, and that women must wear bags because men will no be able to control themselves otherwise.

Boeing to a cube has no value, pork can safely be consumed and has nutritional benefit, and men lacking impulse control can be remedied through eugenics.

You have nothing. Submit, Islam.

Just lol at whit*ids being the higher order humans. Higher order humans that can't even escape the international jewry. That come to the middle east to fight for decades and die for rich Sheikhs and kikes.

Byzantines were NOT Roman.

You have no right to proclaim what is Roman and what is not Gypsy. Maybe go back to India k?

Mehmet should accept that sexual intercourse for T*rkish women is exclusively reserved for Kurdish Men.
Kurdish Men are superior in "ALL" ways to T*rk male subhumans.
T*rkish women are turned off by the smell of kebab.
T*rkish women are drawn to and easily excited by the look of a Kurdish Man's body they are always more desirable to look at with their dark chiseled bodies that display a sign of power and dominance.
T*rkish women know that no matter how physically fit a T*rk male subhuman is, he will lack stamina sexually and almost always ejaculate way to soon to satisfy her.
T*rk women know that Kurdish Men have the stamina to last hours beyond what it takes to please her.
T*rk women know that T*rk male subhumans have small, weak, limp, unattractive penises.
T*rk women know that Kurdish Men have long, thick, hard, amazing big cocks.
At this point feminine T*rkish men might as well just become traps

Byzantines got Kebabed pretty hard

Based KURDISH BULLS destroying little faggot t*rkroach bois

too white mahmud. remove the russian peasant from there

>Implying Russgolians are white
Are you ever going back to your ancestral homeland user?

op is such a great troll

How much pussy do you get for being a great troll op?

I bet it's a lot
Nah but for real you know this guy is living off serfs and oil money.

Jesus...this is what happens when we lose...no one wins.

how will i ever recover?!

Perhaps you are right gayreek

Kurds can only do so much. They can't fight off Turkey.

You can't. Unless you go back to India Gypsy Pajeet.

Pic related is Roman art.

Seriously op you have way too many images.

It's fuckin odd.

Where'r they from even?

t. Germ that got beaten up by "Monkeys on the desert".
Meh the Germs are going to be a minority in their homeland soon or later.

The Roman Empire ceased to exist after the establishment of the Latin Empire. What you claim to be Rome is the Empire of Nicea

lol classic newfag. Just get off my board.

>Ottoman T*rks
>Roman

Nice try buddy.

Hmm

Odd

Everything you post is antagonistic.

You're really "on a mission" here aren't ya guy

I know that the Roman Turks ripped gayreece asshole wide open and you guys still get PTSD from the Turkish Roman rule over your land. But you don't need to deny the Ottoman Roman heritage. It will only make you look like a nigger.

More Roman than you, Polykarpos.

listen op, you are clearly a newfag. It took 10 minutes to prepare and make this thread. I've been here long enough to know what to do. And yes I made this thread just to troll obviously.

Enjoy Sup Forums.

Don't call me guy. Call me user. From the word Anonymous. We are all Anons. No one know who the other is.