While Israel and USA are spitting Poland straight in the face...

While Israel and USA are spitting Poland straight in the face, there are countries that support Poland in its recent decisions. Meaby Russia is not that bad after all? Huge respect for Chechen friends as well.

Lets talk about how do we fix Polish-Russian relationship.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_6BtgPaebd4
youtube.com/watch?v=7Uhumjm84ds
youtube.com/watch?v=tbZDVOyPRHg
youtube.com/watch?v=ut3r_j9Uy0o
youtube.com/watch?v=aN73N9EjoM4
youtube.com/watch?v=mZUrJghDKN0
youtube.com/watch?v=H2j31f06NEk
youtube.com/watch?v=UjeAUVRyUAo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Operation_of_the_NKVD
youtube.com/watch?v=TpqB8XhOlsk
youtube.com/watch?v=EEHU1ARzUb0
fpp.co.uk/BoD/origins/greed/Poland_0207.html
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/447
currenteventspoland.com/commentary/political-consideration-447.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controversies_of_the_Polish–Soviet_War
jpost.com/Israel-News/Majority-of-Knesset-backs-bill-accusing-Poland-of-Holocaust-denial-540311
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Russia is not bad
Bra-fucking-vo. Polish scoiety is finally discovering that simple truth despite everyone's propaganda to think different.

You know what they say:
>Kurica nie ptica, polsza nie zagranica
кypицa нe птицa, пoльшa нe зaгpaницa

youtube.com/watch?v=_6BtgPaebd4

>Chechen friends
fuck off with these muslim savages you retard

>trusting a russhit...

what is your problem with them? Many of them live in Poland.

>Many of them live in Poland.
thats exactly my problem with them
muslim savages like in your pic need to fucking go back

Post the full article, disinformation cuck

>A senior MP representing parliamentary majority party United Russia says he and his cohort support a Polish law banning the propaganda of WWII Ukrainian nationalism and denial of ethnic cleansing of Poles during the conflict.

>“The Polish people have suffered through all horrors of Nazism and paid with thousands of innocent lives. The legislative decision of their senate reflects the opinion of Polish citizens who don’t want to see a repetition of the Second World War tragedy and who protest over the resurrection of Nazism in neighboring Ukraine,” the deputy secretary of United Russia’s General Council, MP Sergey Zheleznyak, stated on the party’s website on Friday.

>Zheleznyak also noted that in Russia all attempts to propagate or justify Nazism were punished as crimes and all memory of the victims of Nazi crimes was honored as sacred, regardless of their ethnicity or nationality.

>“We are watching with indignation how Nazis are feeling free in Ukraine and practically impose their will on the Kiev regime, launch bloody acts of genocide and actively participate in the war against the people of Donbass,” he stated.

Kek they're doing it because of the evil nazis in Ukraine

Muslim Tatars live in Poland for centuries, They were fighting for Poland and dieing for it. They are Poles just like you or me.

Do they openly say they are extreme islamists and jihadists tho? Do they sign the athemn of the fucking islamic state?

Fuck off Russian bot

scew you, We should make friends with Russia, not enemies.

>We should make friends with Russia
Literally what for? Also checkens are not Russians you twat

>chechen
>friends

Quite ironic because North Stream 2 is both in Germany's but mostly Russia's interest. Our geopolitical situation is more complicated than that...

Korwin supports Polish-Russian alliance just so you know

what the FUCK did you just say you little rascal?
square up!

>Many of them live in Poland.
And that's a problem. Just because Jews are fucking assholes because of their Talmudic practices doesn't mean we should start loving Muslims with their Quranic teachings... JESUS CHRIST!
First off, Tatars were the enemies of Poles for centuries and because a few of them deserted and saw refugee in Poland and Lithuania doesn't mean they were saints as a whole, no, they were plundering and kidnapping savages. Besides, those "assimilated" Lipka Tatars betrayed Poland many times during battle to force trough blackmail more privilidges or else they would switch sides. Anyway, those few thousands Tatars who live in Poland (and Lithuania) today are scared of the Muslims flooding Europe because they themselves are seen as traitors and even apostates by the more orthodox ones.

>Chechen friends as well
hahahahahahhaha
youtube.com/watch?v=7Uhumjm84ds

I know that any friendship with Russia in the end means them dominating over the said country, but is that so bad? They are at least the beast that we know and are accustomed in dealing with.

I wish for us that only once we are united in grand Slav Waaaagh, reclaim what is rightfully ours and rape our way up to Portugal.

3 seas initiative my man, we will join too

IT WILL BE A GREAT BEGINING IN OUR NEW POLISH-RUSSIAN FRIENDSHIP HOHOL ;)
youtube.com/watch?v=tbZDVOyPRHg

Fine with my Polish ass.

>I know that any friendship with Russia in the end means them dominating over the said country, but is that so bad?
Yes.

Fuck chechens tho. Poland was dumb to take them in one of the worst kind of Muslims. We can only hope a 3rd Chechen war will happen.

It is good that Poland is getting over their butthurt after ww2 and see that Russia is not an enemy. Eastern Europe needs to work together instead of sucking kike dick like us otherwise you will fall just like the rest

I am not talking about the waste of life that are Germans.

>Poland is getting over their butthurt after ww2 and see that Russia is not an enemy.
Not really.
>Eastern Europe needs to work together instead of sucking kike dick
But Russia is cooperating with Israel.

Ukrainians are the Mexicans of East Europe.

How about all the Poles wasted by Russians during last 40+ years of occupation?

Russia is not cooperating with the Jews. Of course Putin has talks with Israel like most important nations

Kadyrov is /ourguy/

>Kek they're doing it because of the evil nazis in Ukraine
That's a fine reason to support it. Ukrainians are niggers who think they can milk the EU tit like Poland and other Eastern European shitholes did while at the same time build their """"""""nationality""""""" on their hero myths about totally-not-nazi-collaborators and other retards.

And how about the Poles wasted by Germans through 6 years of the occupation? What Russia did to you in comparison is nothing. And don't pull Katyn card, that is literally the only card you play on.

>trusting the Russians

Funny how Poles hates Chechens just because their religion, meanwhile the average Chechen respect Poland due to their history, unaware that they hate Muslims.

>Poles hates Chechens just because their religion
Nobody gives a fuck about that.

No I meant they cooperate on a common historical narrative of the holocaust and the Soviets being the saviors of Europe etc.

>Some Chechen torturer likes you

Thats what Poles live for

This is a Polish propaganda poster from 1919 during the Polish-Soviet War in which the Bolshevik leadership was 80% Jewish.
youtube.com/watch?v=aN73N9EjoM4

>And how about the Poles wasted by Germans through 6 years of the occupation?
Great damage control there. Literally Huffington Post tier.

>What Russia did to you in comparison is nothing.
Are you that fucking retarded? They've turned Poland into Orwellian nightmare, set their corrupt commissars, judges and military officers to fuck us over time and time again, turned the economy into utter shit, murdered or sentenced to gulags anyone seen as a person of any value for Poland and stole everything that Germans didn't managed to take during WWII.

Name one example when we wasn't trustworthy.

Wow this is it? I had high hopes for this memo but I guess it's just another nothingburger. You can safely ignore it.

>slavs arguing over jews

And who says 2018 wont be like the last one.

True, both peoples dont have any relation or trade (except MMA lol). Think Kadyrov shouldnt talk about Poland or "support" it. He should focus on the middle east where his fellow muslims live. Let the slavic politicians in Russia "support" Poland.

>Funny how Poles hates Chechens just because their religion
No one would give a single fuck about Dudayev or Maskhadov tier Chechens. It's the Basayev tier we don't like. And Chechen immigrants have the most peculiar tendency to radicalize and act like animals whenever given refuge and welfare.

Good on you Poles. As long as you're still causing problems for Jews, you're alright in my book.

The Basayev tier increased thanks to Saudi money. Which is why Chechnya should stay a part of Russia. Many Chechens think that we should be independent but that would lead to chaos and Chechnya would become a shithole.

Polish immigrants are not the best either.

But I support Boland

Chechens are the worst kind of scum in existence, they can fuck off.

>Poland and Russia team up against Ukraine

Nothing new here.
After Maidan there was slight hope that Poland will finally recognise Ukraine as equal European country, but they do exact opposite thing.
Do you realise that you poles supporting russian/Putin narrative right now?
Bandera and UPA always was heroes for us. But for some reason Poland realised it exactly right now.

We had a non-aggression pact that was spanning from 1932 to 1945 but you decided to break it unilaterally at 17.09.1939

I am talking about death count, Mr.Soros. >muh surveillance, economy
As if you are the first nation ever that went through this. Stop dramatizing.

Russians were milder and more benevolent rulers than Germany would ever be. You can't escape that fact.

that was the Soviet Union though

>I am talking about death count, Mr.Soros. >muh surveillance, economy
>As if you are the first nation ever that went through this. Stop dramatizing.
How retarded one must be to type something like this?

>Russians were milder and more benevolent rulers than Germany would ever be. You can't escape that fact.
Orks were milder and more benevolent rulers than Chaos would ever be. You can't escape that fact. Love Orks now!

>Lets talk about how do we fix Polish-Russian relationship.
Don't trust Russia. They killed your government and they will reinvade you at the first opportunity.
Putin is not stupid, he knows what a real historical accomplishment resubjugating Poland would be.

>1945
Yeah but the Russian Federation is the successor of it.
>Bandera and UPA always was heroes for us.
This is exactly why you don't deserve to have us as allies. Get fucked.
youtube.com/watch?v=mZUrJghDKN0
youtube.com/watch?v=H2j31f06NEk
youtube.com/watch?v=UjeAUVRyUAo
We remember and won't forget.

>2
>Austria
>Western Hungary
>Slavic

America doens't want Nord Stream 2.

Are Polish people retarded?

Russia, poland and germoney alliance would dominate the european continent. Too bad germanys cities are so filled with cuckhold voters.

I would like if you, my dear compatriots, stopped acting like kids with ADHD
>based russia
>fuck russia
>based israel
>fuck israel
>based USA
>fuck USA

This is politics, he only sided with us, because he wanted to condemn ukrainians, nothing else. Politics is about interests of the country, not friendships, alliances, and other sentimental bullshit

tl:dr WAKE UP, OR I WILL HAVE TO SLAP YOUR SHIT

>united in grand Slav Waaaagh

I for one would welcome the return of a Russia, Poland, Germany alliance

Hallo min hvite neger venn.

>50 years of authoritarian communism
>50 years of hampered development
>generations of lives wasted
>Stop dramatizing.
the state of balkanshits

eastern catholic orthodox sufi alliance when?

I wish europe would get better along and just GTFO amerimutts and israhell

they dont want that our region is in peace, trade and harmony. Russia and germany were best buddies just before those kikes started maidan

redpill me on the avars. Were they huwhite?

By Russians? Those would actually be the crypto-kikes known as Ukrainians...

Reading on the entire fuckfest for the past few days I do really think that you guys would be better off with siding with Russia rather than the West.
Not only your cultures are closely related, at least to an extent, majority are laughing at your nations.
In all reality, if the biggest 'buffer' state would side with the very side it was meant to be a buffer against maybe that would stir shit up enough to somewhat fix the West. But at that point, why would you care.

Any how, the very fact that the ADHD-like West keeps fucking you over and then pretends to help all throughout history should speak for itself.

If you guys were to join the CSTO or some other alliance with Russia, you would have to not only deal with the fact that EU dumped money into your country to make it submissive, but also the countless US military bases stationed on your lands. That added with tens of years of anti-Russian propaganda and turning a close eye on the war crimes they have committed during the years of USSR.

Maybe it's time for Poland to stop fucking hating Russia and instead start hating america

>And don't pull Katyn card, that is literally the only card you play on.
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Operation_of_the_NKVD

>Lets talk about how do we fix Polish-Russian relationship.
Easy: stop making up bullshit about "evil russkies wanting to invade poland".
We have no problem with Poland other than the fact that Poland keeps attacking us over own phobias.

Technically, we've got more fucked up shit to do with you than with Germany these last 250 years so we can be quite wary about cosy relationships and new oppenings.

For fuck's sake, Poland took about 100K actual Chechen refugees during both Chenen wars. Since 2005 there is the Dzhokhar Dudayev Roundabout in the centre of Warsaw. But we won't accept any radicalism, islamism or criminal activity in our country. Period.

Also, this is lezginka thread now
youtube.com/watch?v=TpqB8XhOlsk

Go to hell commie.

these were jews,
(((They))) kiled millions Christian in Russia

NKVD=Jewish killing troops

Chechens are "radical" Muslims though. Anyway Islam should be banned as a whole as it's a very dangerous and hateful religion.

Kind of yes, but ethnic Russians were there to.

>After Maidan there was slight hope that Poland will finally recognise Ukraine as equal European country, but they do exact opposite thing.
Poland was the first country in the world that recognized Ukraine, but we won't recognize bandershits like you on our territory. Come to Poland, praise OUN/UPA, go to jail, it's simple.

Sorry m8, but I've not been able to make heads or tails of this story with our media.

>Be Polish
>Make law to stop referring to Nazi Death Camps as "Polish death camps"
>Be called anti-semetic

Is that really it, or did the Polish make some special clause saying "no Pole ever killed a Jew" or something?

> Katyn
Poland murdered 100x more Russians in Polish death camps before WW2. Even if we would kill some polish military personnel (and we didn't, it was nazis), it would be completely fair tooth-for-tooth thing.

I know this has absolutely no value to you, but I personally support Poland in this matter and will argue in it's defense.

>"no Pole ever killed a Jew"
That's not what the law says but Jewish journalists are manipulating to make it look like that.
youtube.com/watch?v=EEHU1ARzUb0

>“More than three million Jews died in Poland and the Polish people are not going to be the heirs of the Polish Jews. We are never going to allow this. (…) They’re gonna hear from us until Poland freezes over again. If Poland does not satisfy Jewish claims it will be “publicly attacked and humiliated” in the international forum.”
- Reuters Agency, Argentina, 19 April 1996
Basically the World Jewish Congress wants to blackmail Poland into giving $65 worth in country assets.
fpp.co.uk/BoD/origins/greed/Poland_0207.html
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/447
currenteventspoland.com/commentary/political-consideration-447.html

>Poland murdered 100x more Russians in Polish death camps before WW2.
COMPLETE BULLSHIT FUCKING LIAR.
>Between 16,000 to 20,000 of Soviet POWs – out of 80,000 – died in Polish camps;[4] and about 20,000 – out of 51,000 – Polish POWs died in Soviet and Lithuanian camps.[3]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controversies_of_the_Polish–Soviet_War

>Polish prisoner of war Captain Rosiński, tortured by Bolsheviks in the Polish–Soviet War, 1920

Even PM stated today to foreign press during conference that that's all there is - to stop rewriting history with a lie that Poland had actively participated in Holocaust, build concentration camp and worked hand in hand with Germans like, for example Vichy France. Sure there were instances where people or groups of people collaborated and we're not denying it. This law is just to stop people talking shit and throw baseless accusations. Either you have some prove for these camps and we're a-okay with it or pay a price for whitewashing history. And israel is blaming us because they want to get money and land from us

I would gladly cut your face or smash your head with nearest brick if I've had opportunity to meet you on the street kacapie jebany.

>Is that really it, or did the Polish make some special clause saying "no Pole ever killed a Jew" or something?
There is a phrase that the Polish state didn't participate in the genocide of Jews, what is fully accurate. This is not the point of that Jewish attack:
>Majority of Knesset backs bill accusing Poland of Holocaust denial

>Dr. Efraim Zuroff, Nazi-hunter and director of the Simon Wiesenthal Center’s Jerusalem office, said that “Holocaust distortion” has been a problem for over 25 years, and until now Israel has done little to combat it.

>Eastern European countries, Zuroff said, “have invested in trying to convince the world the Holocaust was only the work of Germany and maybe a few degenerates.

>“Since the Soviet Union crumbled, people have been trying to say communism is the same as Nazism... They want communism to be considered genocide and [some countries] criminalized denying it. And then, if communism is genocide, and there were Jewish communists, then Jews committed genocide. This is their way of undermining the Shoah and their participation in it,” Zuroff explained.

>The issue of Holocaust distortion exists “in practically every country in post-communist Eastern Europe,” he said. “Their new heroes are people who fought communists, some of whom killed Jews in the Shoah.

source:
jpost.com/Israel-News/Majority-of-Knesset-backs-bill-accusing-Poland-of-Holocaust-denial-540311

Hungary is already on board, its time you Polacks were too.

>we dindu nuffin,we iz go to Church we gudd boiz an shiiiet

Thats why we call you slavniggers

Typical pshek reaction to truth. No arguments or facts.