How man days left?

how man days left?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nmop_bUOsr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

still can't believe the final thread got a fucking sticky

really, not worth it.

It was my best shitposting period on Sup Forums. Although I'd say it did not feel great.

>over 7000 replies
Wew

Anniversary on July 11th

Oh man, it has almost been an entire year? Fuck. I wish time would slow down just a bit.

And I totally missed it... welp

Will stream user do it again on the next seventh year?

I'm a newfag here. Could some kind user please forgive me and explain what's going on?

You're obviously doing something wrong as you are supposed to lurk at least two years before posting and it's only been a year since this, yet you posted

I dumped a chapter every single day for like two years and for whatever reason the thread was stickied.

Where's my favorite user at?

Cheers for all those chapter dumps, man.

>I dumped a chapter every single day for like two years and for whatever reason the thread was stickied.

I have reason to suspect that you're a lying cunt.

Let it go fags

SZS is a classic on Sup Forums

Nah I dumped SZS twice over, the few translated chapters of Joshiraku, and Katte ni Kaizou and I finally deployed, but that was way after the final thread was created, and almost every thread I told OP he was my favorite user.

~2207 more days.

Forgive my rudeness, soldier-san, I remember you now.
Because I remember having multiple dumpanons, I think up to v3, and there being temporary replacements occasionally.

Completely worth it, what are you talking about.

Too many.

I want to properly tie up Chiri, and do lewd things to her.

youtu.be/nmop_bUOsr0

Just wanted to say that I never posted in any of those threads, but would always see the same picture as the OPs pop up in the catalog from time to time. Never really thought much about it. Then one day I happened to just click on it the day that it happened and saw how many replies it had.

I wasn't there keeping up the fight with you, but it was great to see the finish line from where I was

where you part of that fucking marathon that only gave us like 10 minus of rest between season my fucking good of tired i was at the end of that

I wonder if it's more likely that I will forget to post that day or if someone will preempt me before 8pm