I'M FUCKING DONE WITH CONSERVATIVES, RIGHT WING COMMENTATORS...

I'M FUCKING DONE WITH CONSERVATIVES, RIGHT WING COMMENTATORS, TRUMP I'M FUCKING DONE I'VE BEEN FOOLED FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME ANOTHER NOTHING BURGER ANOTHER PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT THAT WAS HYPED UP AS A HAPPENING AND PRODUCED ZERO RESULTS FUCK THIS SHIT.

I learned everything.

Better kill yourself then op...

Your pretty fucking dumb

>Neither the initial application in October 2016, nor any of the renewals, disclose or reference the role of the DNC, Clinton campaign, or any party/campaign in funding Steele's efforts, even though the political origins of the Steele dossier were then known to senior DOJ and FBI officials.
>Deputy Director McCabe testified before the Committee in December 2017 that no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISC without the Steele dossier information.
Nice try Shareblue.

This.
>livestream it to really stick it to us.

literal fucking shilling

Agreed OP I'm fucking done with this board.

Righties BTFO by facts yet again

Concern troll by a massive homosexual.

It's funny because there really are Russian bots all across the internet making comments like that, though I have a feeling you didn't do that intentionally

I see the shills are in full damage control.

Why dont you link us to one of these bots?

What does concern troll mean? Asking for a friend

Some cunt called me a Russian bot on Twitter after I sent Turd Kikenbald an assault gif

The mass migration from The_Donald ruin this board. Any deviation from their CBTS HASHTAG QAnon autism and you're met with "NICE TRY SHARIABLUE SHILL." Or maybe the memo is actually nothing and nobody will get locked up and progressives won't bat an eye via cognitive dissonance.

Fuck you baby boomer faggots, you ruined this place, go back to plebbit or Facebook.

Baby boomers aren’t on this board. Just people who can’t lrn2politics.

Here just read this poem it will calm you down.

Lovely Aussie shitpost.

What the fuck are talking about. This is yuuuuuuge.

That's nice, Shariablue.
Please film yourself when you do yourself in, we could use a laugh.

This

>Baby boomers aren’t on this board.
somebody please post the qanon youtube screencaps

kys shill saged

Boomers

It was ruined before then. Sup Forums has been shit for years. Everyone moved to better chans a long time ago and only come back here to shit post. Which just makes it even worse

your flag looks like blue nigeria, lol

go back then kys

thanks. anyone got the one with the 60 year old woman? the video is titled something like "I'VE SOLVED THE CODE"

>announcing sage
consider yourself reported, redditor

What other chans

Hello chang

Everyone mock the shill and his salty damage control :D

DEMOCRATS ARE GOING DOWN BABY

salty
>sip sip

there are no other chans. he meant to say "other websites in general"

*You're

>believing drumpf
He is a joke. Believing anything coming from him or his party is just stupid.

republican life is hard when reality refuses to conform to imagination

The DNC rigs the Democratic Primary Election against Bernie Sanders so Hilliary can win the nomination. Obama's administration starts to request surveillance on Trump, his family, his transition team, and anyone associated with him. Donna Brazil gives Hilliary the questions to a debate. The DNC pays Christopher Steele to come up with a smear dossier about Trump. The mainstream media releases a taped conversation about Trump talking about grabbing women parts. After all this Trump still wins the General Election.

Obama orders an investigation into Russia meddling in our elections. Obama changes Executive Order 12333 to allow more agencies to have access to surveillance data. The Democratic Party comes up with a scandal that Trump Colluded with Russia to win the election with no evidence or proof. This wild claim is backed up by the mainstream media.

Obama hold overs start unmasking Trump's transition team and staff members then release the classified information to the mainstream media. Why? Because the DNC and the Obama administration colluded with the intelligence community to thwart Trump's campaign efforts to get him elected president. All this Russia collusion is an attempt to cover up the fact that the Obama administration, the intelligence community, the DNC, along with the mainstream media used our nations surveillance as a political tool to try to get Hilliary elected President. This makes Watergate look like a kindergarten play. Let that sink in.

This is plainly treason. Americans subverted by their own banana republic government that decides who will take rule, DOJ/Obama/FBI implicated directly. The government proven to subvert all US citizens in an act of treason.

SALTTTTT

>nothingburger meme
>t. shill
kys

RARE FLAG!
RARE FLAG!
RARE FLAG!
> RARE FLAG!
> RARE FLAG!
> RARE FLAG!
RARE FLAG!
RARE FLAG!
RARE FLAG!
> RARE FLAG!
> RARE FLAG!
> RARE FLAG!

>STOP WINNING YOU GUYS, STOP IT NOW

if only you knew how good it feels to watch you burn

MMFA pls go

im confused, who's winning exactly?

can I get you to say nothingburger? Just one more and I got my shill bingo card filled.

The White House right now is just a soap opera, you are a dumbass for letting yourself get hyped up by newfag plebbitors from r/the_Cuckold who genuinely believe there is even a remote chance of Hillary going to jail, or any Dem getting arrested for treason, or any big happening of this sort. This is just bread and circus for the plebs, a show put on make the masses think they arent slaves with no power.

Dude, the memo literally just dropped today. It will take time before anything happens. I could get caught speeding my car 120 mph drunk through town and I wouldn't get any criminal charges for at least 2 months.

Hey folks, notice how these shill threads seem a bit odd and lacking in any real context?
Just a bunch of memish bullshit that doesn't really mean anything?

Almost like they were written earlier in the week and just posted with no knowledge of what the memo held...
Almost like shareblue shills can't think on their feet. Or spin their narratives in real time.
Almost like they're diversity quota mongoloids or something...

sage

HEY,CTR, WHATCHA DOIN?

>everyone who believes independently confirmed reports about Fatty's Piss Fetish are shills
>abloo abloo
>here read this libelous trash with no sources its a meme memo

Whew, Sup Forums is being BOMBARDED with shills today. What a day

yea i mean what was it like a year and a half of the email scandal and email scandal 2 electric boogaloo and hillary never went to jail

It's fucking astounding how easy Sup Forums is to dupe. Trump's a goddamn genius for choosing conservatives as his base, they'll believe literally any lie you feed then so long as it sounds like something that makes their enemies sound bad. They even believe it when it's coming from the mouth of one of the greatest enemies of common, working-class people of the last 70 years.

Have some Lancers

>he thinks spying on political campaigns predicated on knowingly false evidence is a nothingburger