Do you like Sayaka?

Do you like Sayaka?

yeah I guess so

she's kay. not too shabby. In fact I'd go as far as to say she's kinda good.

Madoka is dead, just let it rot already

Yes

That's some "alright pretty good" stuff right there

You have serious problems and you need to stop spamming off topic posts like this while trying to bait people.

I like her yes

Homu-homu > Kyouko > Mami >/= Sayaka > Madoka (she's too pure)

She's the second least interesting Meguca after Mami

I want to lick her armpits

>Madoka
>too pure

That's precisely why she deserves the dick.

no I like Mami

My favorite character of the series desu

Not uh! Once Godzilla 2017 is done they can go back to making Madoka and make the next movie after Rebellion!

Mami may be my favourite but Sayaka the Baka is my second favourite.

a bit

Yes she my fav

Loved her mahou shoujo design
not too much care about her personality

though when writing a snarky greentext I just realized she was probably based on the little mermaid

I like her as much as Homura likes her

You already had your post deleted once for posting off topic things to try and bait people.

Please stop and just let people discuss Madoka.

No homus

her story was one of the more compelling of the megucas, as she really was just a normal girl. people shit on her for being an idiot, but who isn't at that age honestly? and narrative wise, it was important to have her story carry the beginning of it, as it illustrated exactly why kyuubei targeted young girls.

i was chapped when they forced the kyoko/sayaka ship, as i felt like it did a disservice to both of them. their story would be better told in a familial lens, i feel

Out of all the girls, she's the one who would be the most fun to hang out with. She also has a cool design as a magical girl. She goes too far, but only after losing someone she's loved for a very long time. Would make a great waifu.

Yes, favorite meguca.

I like her smelly anus

She's okay but her first love interest only confirms my theory that all people named Kyousuke are worthless. Also while she isn't Chiaki, she absolutely didn't deserve anything near the suffering she got.
Godzilla 2017 is confirmed to be a trilogy.

Would fuck both

I felt bad for her low self-esteem. It She beat herself up a lot.

Sayaka aka THE KEK. Men get mistreated and rejected by women on a daily basis. It happens to Sayaka only once and she has a mental breakdown. What a weak little bitch. Truly the inferior magic girl.

Thanks for your input /r9k/. Now kindly fuck off.

You only like Sayaka because she's a self insert for mentally unstable fuckboys like yourself, isn't that right?

Feel a tad sorry her lover stands her out.

There isn't a single mentally stable character in Madoka, except perhaps for Madoka's parents and brother.

>actually thinking there's anyone on the planet that self inserts as Sayaka
/r9k/ has claimed your soul my dude

Not even Madoka herself?

But not to the degree of Sayaka. Sayaka has the weakest character profile of all the magical girls.

>Madoka
Always puts others before herself
>Homura
Extremely ambitious and never gives up on her goal.
>Mami
Strong sense of justice
>Sayaka
Clingy slut who freaks out just because her husbando chose another. Meanwhile people are dying all around her, but clearly her little teenage romance is more important.

Ya I think it's pretty clear who the shit magic girl is.

She has her inferiority complex that is why she contracts in the early cycles and willingly lets herself get erased from existence to save all the Megucas. We don't see it, but she's got her own issues.

I used to talk shit about her 24/7, but then I felt bad about it and started liking her.

Are you kidding? Mami's the more emotionally unstable of all them.
>sayaka
>slut
>captain oblivious choosing anyone
>implying notices anything other than his violin

Kyousuke is Schroeder from Peanuts. I do wonder if the Butcher knew of that when he put it in there.

Yes.

I lik Sayak

Madoka and Nagisa are too cute for that.

Sayaka is a very handsome boy.

Yes

homu more like homo

Homura is a good girl and straight.

straight as a crowbar

That only has a little kink in it. And it could be straightened out with some force and a blowtorch.

>Homura will never obsess over you like she did with Madoka

fuck no. Sayaka is dirty whore and moron. Mami a best.

Now now, we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves.

she learned it from mami, the most experienced magical prostitute of the bunch

I'm in love with Homura.

Give her the dick and all will be well.

t. Madoka

Don't say that about Mami's kohai.

>Do you like Sayaka?
No, I don't like cucks.

Madoka is straight. Homura is just a friend for her.

Of course. Sayaka is a delusional, justice dispensing qt with a cape.

Mami is the worst and only bad meguca

>implying Madoka would say Homura instead of Homura-chan

you're fooling no-one Sayaka. I know you made this thread too

You're just salty that your shit waifu gets shot by mami

Let's not jump ahead to conclusions.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>Mami is the worst and only bad meguca
-and don't -you- say that about Sayaka's senpai.

Her senpai shouldn't have let herself get hot-headed. Losing your head is always a bad thing to do.

I want to give Sayaka and Mami love and happiness.

>he did use his portal gun to teleport between Mami's tits in anime world

lol@urlife

>anons still defending a self-righteous tittymonster who lead her kohai astray and can't handle the truth
Mami a worst. A worst!

I WILL FUCKING CUT YOU

Careful now user, you might lose your head. Just like mami did.

THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN IN THIS TIMELINE!

NAGISA A CUTE! A CUTE!

I ONLY LOST THE MAIN CAMERA! I CAN STILL FIGHT!

>absolutely zero detail put into the gun

You don't love your father?

Mami is the best, yeah.

Something's wrong here. I'm not saying she has nicer thighs than Sayaka, but Mami's too small.

I loved Magicka Madoka overall, so I can't say I disliked sayaka.

She was the worst character in the series though.

Also this 2bh

Love Sayaka, she's darling.
I agree with her being compelling, like a regular girl being suddenly swept up into crazy shit. Had good traits (kind, friendly, strong conscience, wants to do right) and not so good ones (pigheaded, quick to judge, not the brightest, not honest with herself), and typical young naivete. Used her wish on a boy who had even one of the characters wondering what she saw in him. Faltered and fell under the weight of her flaws and the consequences of the choices made.

She may have annoyed people because the character and her story seemed comparatively petty, but she was important to get across the magical girls were still young people with ordinary hopes and desires who got caught up in something beyond their scope. Madoka just wanted to validate those hopes, desires, and experiences.
Her and Kyouko.

Rip

Everything you've said is wrong.

Cute

Only normalfags like sayaka

Fitting, Madoka is a normalfag anime.

who /mami/ here

It has less normalfaggotry than most anime

It's more normalfag friendly than most, if anything.

She has a nice head. A shame if something were to happen to it.

Yeah I like Sayaka, she was the only normal girl and thats why its the least liked meguca.

I think we're arguing over a matter of semantics, really.

2bh

Homu-homu = Kyouko > Mami >/= Sayaka > Madoka

No need to pit senpai and kouhai against one another. Sayaka wanted to be like her cool senpai, but Senpai wasn't perfect either.

Her? Yeah, she's okay.

I love how every newfriend forgot about maguca and instead only ever posts kyoani threads.

For the better I guess.

SayaSuke