How will Sup Forums ever recover?

How will Sup Forums ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kasiov0ytEc?t=644
aol.com/article/news/2017/09/17/student-tries-to-get-undocumented-girl-deported-he-gets-expelled-instead/23212572/
someecards.com/news/politics/trump-supporter-high-schooler-undocumented-classmate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why is it always the same opinion?

People actually pay money to be brainwashed.

>college
>education
pick one

>it's almost like literal years of indoctrination and brainwashing will change your views.

FTFY

>hundreds of world views
Lol this nigger has never been to college.

I have never had a problem recovering from a person saying a dumb thing on social media. I would not even see most of this nonsense except for people like you who shill these things on this website.

Consider this OP: if "diversity is our strength", why does this not extend to diversity of opinion?

>different points of view
College professors are liberal at a ratio of 25:1 across all departments, higher in humanities and social science departments, the ones that form people’s impressions of society as a whole.
Professors are also bound to spew out dreck that appeals to the party line, otherwise they don’t get their work approved by peer review and they get sacked. In short, the ideologically diverse are almost always purged or not even allowed in. The academy almost could not be better designed for groupthink. And if you think any group of humans is above groupthink, you’re fucking retarded.
Get a job working with your hands and see what different ideas you get exposed to.

mocking the poor and uneducated is so progressive

>hundreds of versions of the same world view

The grocery store has more unique viewpoints than a college campus.

Not all majors are equal.

>Meme flag
>autistic screeching

Wtf is going on here?

typical conservertard. Always thinks that they're smarter than professors with doctorates and shit. Conservatives students swears that every university professor is some radical leftists with an agenda when usually it's a professor that uses critical thinking skills, context , and has empathy.

If you swear all the professor you encounter are wrong, it might actually be that your opinion are outdated, bigoted and incorrect lmaoo

I went to college and came back more conservative, and that's not a bad thing!

>PLEASE BERNIE SAVE ME FROM MY DEBT!!!

also i didnt come back liberal

So when kids go online and become racist...

SLIDE THREAD!
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD!
>SLIDE THREAD

THEY ARE TRYING TO DISTRACT YOU FROM THE MEMO

>and shit
>lmaoo
Decent bait.

>Education
This is Nicholas. Nicholas is a Univerisity Professor. Nicholas teaches that there's no thing as BIOLOGICAL SEX, but he has no time to really explain it.
youtu.be/kasiov0ytEc?t=644

This.

>took some women's anthropology class since I needed some extra credits to graduate and it was the only class that fit my schedule
>first 2 classes consist of the professor talking about how women are underpaid (wtf does this have to do with anthropology?) and how matriarchal societies would be more prosperous than patriarchal societies
>videos we watch of matriarchal societies are all third world shitholes where the community isn't more than a couple thousand people.

It was at this point that I began to become disillusioned with liberalism

Most results in the social science, where there are the most leftists, can’t stand up to scrutiny and are irreproducible. Because the social sciences are where leftists and college students derive their political opinions, they are often misinformed. Fields with more conservatives are more likely to be objective and a hard science.

They kick conservatives out of college for holding opposing views
aol.com/article/news/2017/09/17/student-tries-to-get-undocumented-girl-deported-he-gets-expelled-instead/23212572/

someecards.com/news/politics/trump-supporter-high-schooler-undocumented-classmate/

>typical conservertard. Always thinks that they're smarter than professors with doctorates and shit. Conservatives students swears that every university professor is some radical leftists with an agenda when usually it's a professor that uses critical thinking skills, context , and has empathy.

it's interesting, i'm not a political science major but all my economic professors agree that Trump's policies and knowledge about the economy in general is fucking worrisome. Wonder how do the professors who teach politics feel right now

>140 iq
>drop out
>hate niggers and pakis
>want to burn faggots

what now fuckboy?

>and how matriarchal societies would be more prosperous than patriarchal societies
>>videos we watch of matriarchal societies are all third world shitholes where the community isn't more than a couple thousand people.

Kek

The two smartest guys I know are conservative. And they have actual intellectual jobs, not parroting some talking points to some malleable faggots. Also Jesus was conservative and that is enough for me.

>drop out
>nazi flag
CHECKS
OUT

the term for a conservative college professor withholding his political views to avoid backlash until he receives tenure is called "Passing on the Right".

it exists because colleges actively screen apposing worldviews, turning them into useful idiot training camps, but ultimately damaging their reputations yearly. More and more people are awakening to the fact that colleges are basically expensive day cares.

Calm down. We all saw the memo.

november 13 2017
SAGE

Why are so many educated and wealthy individuals left wing?

Why is the the most left wing state (California) the most prosperous? Literally a one TRILLION dollar lead in GDP over the 2nd most prosperous state

Seriously, please explain this. No red herrings

I hope people like her get deported to Guantanemo and waterboarded to death

the prosperous parts of California are the red voting ones, the blue ones are urban shitholes

>The university intellectuals also play an important role in carrying out the System's trick. Though they like to fancy themselves independent thinkers, the intellectuals are (allowing for individual exceptions) the most oversocialized, the most conformist, the tamest and most domesticated, the most pampered, dependent, and spineless group in America today. As a result, their impulse to rebel is particularly strong. But, because they are incapable of independent thought, real rebellion is impossible for them. Consequently they are suckers for the System's trick, which allows them to irritate people and enjoy the illusion of rebelling without ever having to challenge the System's basic values.

>Because they are the teachers of young people, the university intellectuals are in a position to help the System play its trick on the young, which they do by steering young people's rebellious impulses toward the standard, stereotyped targets: racism, colonialism, women's issues, etc. Young people who are not college students learn through the media, or through personal contact, of the "social justice" issues for which students rebel, and they imitate the students. Thus a youth culture develops in which there is a stereotyped mode of rebellion that spreads through imitation of peers—just as hairstyles, clothing styles, and other fads spread through imitation.

>allegedly exposed to hundreds of worldviews
>always come back with the liberal worldview
what a riddle!

t. Someone who is his 7th year of uni education giving his 50p's worth:

> I did a degree in a useless humanities degree, taught by certain openly communist lecturers
> I got on with people, and had a good time, but I was a shitlib because I had no one to challenge my opinions
> Learnt nothing of value in 3 years. Even the technical stuff was basic Youtube tutorial-tier shit

> Sup Forums was actually a driving force in exposing me to a lot of new opinions. Here I see NatSocs, libertarians, liberals, commies, anarchists, facists, traditionalists, and you cannot get away from any of it
> Started questioning this stuff around my final year of this degree

Go back to uni to go a respected STEM degree in the oil industry for 4 years

> Notice more the left wing bias
> Notice how a "conservative society" can be openly bullied and mocked on social media and on campus (Was never a part of any, but observations), but someone can openly walk around with a hammer and sickle without repercussion

Hundreds of opinions my fucking arse. In my experience, most people will not find a more comfortable and single minded hugbox than university.

Don't get me wrong, I am having a great time, I always have, but people are not exposed to different opinions. Many have the same naive teenage optimism, and the more predatory aspects of the left foster this because it allows their views to go unchallenged.

Sup Forums. You are far more effective at exposing people to differing worldviews because the format here does not lot people escape anything that is throw at them.

Sorry if I have any typos, celebrating the end of exams with the misses and I've had a few rums.

>silicon valley
>los angeles
>san francisco
>not prosperous

Low effort

I should add that I was a shitlib, but started questioning my own views in the final year of my degree, due to the ranging views I found on Sup Forums

>5% Conservative.

What are the odds of even encountering one of these professors, especially in a non-STEM field?

I only take economics classes and science classes so I avoid all the stupid social justice shit. also this negress sat next to me yesterday in my orgo 2 recitation and smelled like she smoked a j five minutes prior

GDP per capita gag

whos karen

>"kids go to church and come back Christian" haha you're right it's almost as if the combination of hymnals & fellowship to hundreds of fundamentalists affects your world view and opinions. if i were you i wouldn't be proud of your son who committed apostasy & just worshiped the most evil spirit, karen

>4 degrees
>still vote right
What now, demshits?

>hundreds of world views
This is the biggest bullshit. Professors are the only ones with any say in universities and they all hum the same tune. You disagree with them, no one is gonna be on your side.

That's a high schooler, retard.

As if going to college is what exposes you to the "real world". Sage this shit

>7/10 are blue states
Try again leaf

Yeah you are getting all these views and opinions in a very controlled environment. College =/= The world

OP btfo

For a while it was non-stop autistic screeching, but now there’s a lot more reluctant admittance to him having got things right (when he does).

I’m fucking psyched to sit through class today after the memo release

I went to college and came back a nazi

I tested in the 99th percentile in math in my state too, as in the top 1%. Without even really trying on the test either

Urban vs rural.

RURAL

AND

SUBURBAN

RETARDS

This is what I don't get. How do you test your theses in social sciences? It's all conclusions drawn from past/current events. What's stopping you from making bullshit arguments and citing your peers that also think the same way?

FISA MEMO RELEASED. IGNORE THE SHILL SLIDES.

Exactly mate. I did come to Sup Forums originally to laugh at them.

I even mentioned once or twice that I "looked at Sup Forums to take the piss out of them". I said I played a game called the "Jew-nigger game", where you pick a random combo of jew or nigger, and see how close you can find it on the front page as "That is all they ever talk about".

Eventually I stopped saying that, as I didn't want people to know I actually visited it. At this point I was lying to myself that I did not agree with what was posted here...but it made sense.

Nowadays I know a few people who I am pretty open with that I visit Sup Forums. I don't necessarily see it as a hurt box. I try and engineer my life in a positive direction; to oppose Cultural Marxism. Chin up lads and fight the good fight.

>Hahah! We can totes indoctrinate shit-thick kids by exposing them to only a single world view with the full weight of our bias behind it
This just in Peoples Temple declared the most legit of viewpoints because they didn't need a multibillion dollar industry to do their brainwashing.