McCain speaks

Top republican John mccain had spoken. You are all traitors.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tSxwR9kCbZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cocaine

Yes. They are

((Republicans))

If Neocons and the DNC hate it, you know it's the right thing to do.

Traitors, like those who give information to the enemy. Like some sort of song bird, if you will.

Shouldn't he be dead by now?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

if i had a giant tumor slowly killing me and eating away at my brain, i'd say dumb shit too

didn't you hear? He had a super amazing recovery!
He's fine now!

The Democrats are letting him in on Hillary's baby blood supply as long as he continues to undermine Trump

Jeeeeeesus look at that fucking tumor popping out of the back of his head.....how the fuck is he not on mandatory sick leave?

McCain deserves a traitor's death

didn't he kill 300 of his fellow navymen?

Why is he still alive.

does this old cancer riddled nigger even know what the fuck is going on? holy fuck this piece of shit needs to die already.

When will this piece of shit finally die

>McCain's head in a jar speaks! Listen to what be says, he's still relevant!

Caring about the FBI?

Hear me out guys. I know this might sound crazy. But is it just possible that Trump genuinely loves America, because he is American, and genuinely wants to try and make it a better place?

McCain is clearly a traitor. His actions must not go unpunished.

Good luck Melanoma-chan!

That doesn't make him special, both parties "love america" and are completely made up of bluepilled civic nationalists. They just have different ideas of what will make it ""better""

Even my republican grandma wants to see John mccain literally hang along with most politicians

>both parties "love america"

What the fuck is this dipshit talking about?

Most politicians are traitors who need to hang

yeah i love how the fbi is now the perfect authority now that trump is talking against them. do they think anybody believes that.

living proof that "drain the swamp" is not a partisan phrase.

A patroit who could have gone home, but chose to stay with his fellow fliers at the Hanoi hilton
Do not impugn this great man

McCain is the real deal... a true war hero. I get so goddamned angry when I see the degenerate punks on this shitty site make fun of him and show no respect for him.

They've got anothing burger! LOL!

i think he was in a bamboo cage, no real option to go home. kek

on the us forestall or over Vietnam in general? or you mean his part in permanently barring American families from searching for mia and pows?

I get angry when I think that nixon pardoned him to curry political favor durring watergate.

Jesus CHRIST how much more time does he have left

Is this fucking real

Hang this fucking traitor.

Time for him and the rest of the fucking RINO'S and their Jewish allies to hang.

More like Neocons.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

McCain's alive?

This. Underatted post.

>Stop investigating the FBI and DOJ, they would never do anything wrong!
I'm sure that will work before Congress, since they are both under investigation.

>>>>too republican.

John Mcinfuckingsane provided arms to islamists in syria.

The doctors who removed the tumours from his brain should be executed for treason.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE UK
>LITERAL BIG BROTHER PROPAGANDA IN YOUR PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Two civic nationalist parties espousing American exceptionalism, Republicans are patriotic due to "MURRICA" sentiment, non-neocon Democrats because they think its mongrel multcultural is better than all those starchy homogeneous foreign countries. It's rare but refreshing to hear even one of them fault the US for anything, I argue with progressives and conservatives everywhere and I've yet to find a progressive who is willing to turn on US principals or is against foreign wars. yes. Trump did good by claiming the US did as evil as others in that interview.

If there are any politicians who are anti-((America)) name them, I'll check them out

Holy fuck that legitimately scares me

>You are all traitors.

IF YOU GOT NOTHING TO HIDE YOU GOT NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF

Apparently, he was so much of an asshole that the other POWs suffered worse treatment.

his father was an admiral, the gooks offered to let him go.

Mccain is involved with the dossier. Don't you remember during the run?
He will be implicated and tried.

Will his tumor just kill him already?

It’s nothing new, and the reason our ancestors came across the ocean to escape it. They reap what they sow

McCain did Putin's job for him and is too dumb to realize it, even pre-brain cancer. Get that chickenhawk idiot out of here.

Always remember: Shoot the traitor first, then the enemy.

Can't say I'm surprised with this honestly. Can't spell cuck without UK

I listened to him talk during the special hearing a few months back, and I honest to god could not believe that he was allowed to hold office. He had no idea what the fuck was going on and had no awareness about anything, but they keep letting him talk.

There are very few Republicans who are not degenerate kosher Conservatives. Bush-era conservatives didn't disappear except for the oldest ones that mercifully kicked the bucket.

Yeah, plus this:
Disgusting wretch

They knew he hated Trump so much that is the got it to him, he'd run with it to the Feds, and he did. Useful idiot/patsy. His personal animus against Trump is destroying whatever mediocre legacy he had.

so what?
his brain is 55% cyst at this point

An honorary Democrat

I'll take 'Things a treasonous pedophile would say' for $1000 Alex

Is it too late to give this fucker back to 'Nam?

It's hard to express in words how much I hate this turncoat progressive motherfucker.

so explain why the memo was ultimately released, then?
no one blocked its release, thus it means nothing.

The UK is statistically less degenerate and cuck than the USA, and people who leave behind ethnic urheimats are, in a way, traitorous to their blood. Although people who went to colonies on behalf of their people were alright.

That said the UK is pretty near the bottom of the cuck toilet among western countries

To that end, why is he allowed to participate even? Clearly brain cancer can affect your ability to focus and maintain appropriate thoughts. Thats anyone and we're all cool with brain cancer McCain running around still.

Save your anger for when the truth about him comes out.

is he still wearing that boot?

Rare!!

>Tokyo Rose calling anyone else a traitor
The only patriotic thing about him is the brain tumor

>John mccain
S

I was never a piece of shit globalist. So how can I be a traitor?

WTF

hurry up brain tumor!!

Hmm guy with liquified brains still writing articles.

>you can't stop corruption because that's what the Russians want

>guy who had direct hand in establishing FISA courts and surveillance police state has a problem with impending collapse of FISA courts and surveillance police state

Lol, so why did this the senile fuck have the dossier again?

The people with the most to lose are losing their shit right now.

He's trolling m8

You can't block the US president from declassifying or releasing something short of JFK'ing him

>Top republican
no you tard , the top republican right now is trump

youtube.com/watch?v=tSxwR9kCbZ0

Let me larp as a shit lib here for just a second. It'll be fun

2008 - John McCain is a POS, naive, old, senile fuck! I mean, muh great war hero, but omg, just no, ick, gross, he doesn't have what it takes to lead this country. He will probz be dead in a year anyways.

2008-2016 - meh, John McCain is just some irrelevant old repukelican senator

2016 - man, I'm really starting to like this John McCain. I love how he speaks up against Hitler trump. He is a true beacon of bipartisanship... A wise man whos opinions we should hold in high regards

2017 - wtf I literally love John McCain now! He is such a maverick! What balls it takes to lead the never Trumpers again president Hitler! Thank god he is single handedly undermining the presidents political agenda!

2017-2018 - omg gronrald blumphf is seriously literally mentally ill! Muh celebrity pop psychs on TV agree with me! Impeach!!!!

2018 - impartial physician says trump is a-okay... Reeeeeeeee!

Meanwhile, John McCain has literal brain damage, from literal brain cancer, has literally months to live, has literally been in and out of work for months to have surgery and treatment on his enormous brain tumors. Has been erratic and incoherent, undermining the agenda of his lifelong political party for months.

Should I maybe pause for a moment to reflect on whether there might be some cognitive dissonance at play here? Might I only now be championing the opinions of John McCain because it aligns with my own political interests? If I held John McCain to the same mental and physical health standards I held the president to, could I make any reasonable case that anyone should take his current opinions with any sense of seriousness... Or conversely, should a man dying of brain cancer be granted the power to actively vote and participate in our country's legislation?

Naaaaaah! Fuck it! I'm a moron shit lib! Wooooohoooo McCain! You tell him you old maverick!

#im with her!

>Trump is doing Putin's job for him
>it wasn't the murderer's fault, it was the guy who reported the crime!

No, the FBI did this to themselves, Trump didn't do shit.

The fact this is even a line being used across the media is beyond delusion.

Grow a fucking brain sandnigger, being a republican isn't any better than being a democrat

>his father was an admiral
Head of the inquiry board about the USS Liberty.

The deep state needs to fucking die.

how Ironic McCain call any one a traitor.
Betraying people is literally the only thing he has ever done in his life. From Vietnam to US Congress

This faggot can't form a coherent sentence. Hurry up and die you senile fuck.

Shh, you'll hurt nu-Sup Forumss self esteem

Why do you guys always post the edited versions?

The DNC rigs the Democratic Primary Election against Bernie Sanders so Hilliary can win the nomination. Obama's administration starts to request surveillance on Trump, his family, his transition team, and anyone associated with him. Donna Brazil gives Hilliary the questions to a debate. The DNC pays Christopher Steele to come up with a smear dossier about Trump. The mainstream media releases a taped conversation about Trump talking about grabbing women parts. After all this Trump still wins the General Election.

Obama orders an investigation into Russia meddling in our elections. Obama changes Executive Order 12333 to allow more agencies to have access to surveillance data. The Democratic Party comes up with a scandal that Trump Colluded with Russia to win the election with no evidence or proof. This wild claim is backed up by the mainstream media.

Obama hold overs start unmasking Trump's transition team and staff members then release the classified information to the mainstream media. Why? Because the DNC and the Obama administration colluded with the intelligence community to thwart Trump's campaign efforts to get him elected president. All this Russia collusion is an attempt to cover up the fact that the Obama administration, the intelligence community, the DNC, along with the mainstream media used our nations surveillance as a political tool to try to get Hilliary elected President. This makes Watergate look like a kindergarten play. Let that sink in.

This is plainly treason. Americans subverted by their own banana republic government that decides who will take rule, DOJ/Obama/FBI implicated directly. The government proven to subvert all US citizens in an act of treason.

>Memo comes out basically confirming that the premise for 'Russian collusion' was cooked up by Trump's political enemies
>"RUSSIA! ITS RUSSIA I TELL YA!"

Fuck McCain, he needs to keel over already, the warmongering neocon turd.

MCAIN SHOULD HAVE DIED IN THE ENEMY CAMP. HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN TORTURED TO DEATHHHHHHHHH