Call me a little paranoid, but could "transgenderism" be a form of sanctioned human experimentation?

Call me a little paranoid, but could "transgenderism" be a form of sanctioned human experimentation?

Think about it. There's no reasonable explanation for actually where the craze came from. All we know is that adults, and even children, are being pushed by governments to surgically alter themselves, and the rest of us are literally forced by law to accept them.

Transgenderism is absolutely sick. It's fucking horrifying. All of the belief is based on the contradiction that it is completely natural in the wild, but requires extremely new surgical advancements. But that doesn't add up.

Any transgender person you will ever meet is a complete mental wreck, sure, but they're also damaged before and after their mutilation. And where do they learn about "being transgender"? Universities, the media, the government.

I know it sounds extreme, but transgenderism is so unnatural and perverted that maybe an extreme opinion may be the only answer. Maybe this was forced through by governments so they can gain research through mass human experimentation. What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/borderline-personality-disorder/index.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=r9l9tc9BuCk
transresearch.info/category/quotes-and-history/
antinousgaygod.blogspot.ca/2012/05/magnus-hirschfeld-saint-of-antinous-on.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm unironically starting to believe this. Trannies are testing the waters of transhumanism.

>another bong doesnt understand evolution, their countries most famous contribution to biological knowledge, is the origin of intersex related conditions episode.

lets kill all the jewish behind this fuckery

>And where do they learn about "being transgender"?
echochambers like /lgbt/ mostly actually

I don't think that's the intent, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if the catastrophic resulting life situation of these creatures would be cataloged and used as such.

Better understanding mass delusion and mental disorders might be the one decent thing to come out of the tranny cancer. Another thing that might come it is a better understanding of psychological warfare, how to get your enemies to put themselves in a state where they are unable to fight back, that sort of thing.

Red pill me on tranny evolution

No, that's exactly it, but you'll be called transphobic for speaking up about it soooo, there's no stopping it until the experimentation really starts to get out of hand.
The other thing to acknowledge as well is these people literally pursue changing their sex on the basis of whether it be mental illness or just straight up fetish, only to have their bodies butchered to the point where they can no longer have real orgasms, so the high suicide rates should make sense on a deep level, as opposed to them being a reaction of bullying of any sort.

Uhm, no. Society has progressed socially.

People are allowed to be their true selves, and right wing faggots like you want to take their basic liberties away. Newsflash, you don't have the right to dictate what other people do with their own bodies. Solution to your problem? Mind your own fucking business.

It’s being done to prepare us for space travel. Much easier to get from A to B without everyone rutting in the broom cupboard every 5 minutes.

It's a bizarre fetish practiced by psychotic faggots.

You do kinda have a point tho

The proper medical treatment for homosexual disorder(including trannyism) is androgen medication.

>Does that make it less worse though ?
I suppose a little

>There's no reasonable explanation for actually where the craze came from
what are you fucking retarded or just new?
J E W S
E
W
S

Trannyism is caused by a hormonal disease known as hypoandrogenism.

Look up the effects of exposure to BPA on animals

lmao

mate i hate to break it to you, but its just a bunch of jew subverted mentally ill faggots who have been allowed to subvert other mentally ill faggots.

...and hyperandrogenism in female homosexuals who are pretending to be male.

>a little paranoid
>a
>little

but why is it considered oppressive to express concern to these people that the treatments they are undergoing are likely to sterilize them, cause lifelong health problems including early death, and an inability to orgasm if surgical sex transition is completed?
Especially when they aggressively silence ex transfolk who have detransitioned and spoken out about these same concerns and their desire to transition initially being rooted in mental illness that their transitioning did not solve.

Gender dysphoria doesn't exist. All these people have borderline personality disorder. They will follow any trend that is popular at the time because they can't figure out who they are and are desperate for attention.

>Borderline personality disorder is a mental illness marked by an ongoing pattern of varying moods, self-image, and behavior. These symptoms often result in impulsive actions and problems in relationships. People with borderline personality disorder may experience intense episodes of anger, depression, and anxiety that can last from a few hours to days.

nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/borderline-personality-disorder/index.shtml

but transgenderism and this queer stuff was a thing centuries ago and in many cultures

>There's no reasonable explanation for actually where the craze came from.

Oh yes there is. A whole generation of boys of single mothers who have no idea how to be a man and have only ever been close to a woman.

>And where do they learn about "being transgender"? Universities, the media, the government.

Literally from this website and tumblr, every tranny I've talked to online got into it because it's a subculture on the internet that convinced them they're actually a girl on the inside.

This. A million times this. If people are willing to alter their sex organs they will alter anything

I’m trans uwu

Because everyone knows that we don’t care the doctors literally make you sign a waiver with all that shit on it before you ever get on hormones. Most people who detransition don’t even regret it.

This is true, but also remember trannies and prostitution distinctly go hand in hand historically, and it's only now they're claiming to not do it for means of pursuing prostitution when many still definitely do.

youtube.com/watch?v=r9l9tc9BuCk

>Magnus Hirschfeld was a sexologist in the early 20th century. He was also “a pioneering advocate for transgender people. As early as 1910 he had written The Transvestites, the first book-length treatment of transgender phenomenon. He worked with the Berlin police department to end the harassment and targeting for arrest of transgender people. Transgender people worked on the staff of the Institute for Sexual Science (albeit as receptionists and maids), and some were part of Hirschfeld’s social circle as well, including Dora Richter. Richter underwent the first documented male-to-female genital transformation surgery in 1931, arranged on her behalf by Hirschfeld himself. Hirschfeld was the linchpin, and his institute the hub, of the international network of transgender people and progressive medical experts who set the stage for the post-World War II transgender movement.”

>transresearch.info/category/quotes-and-history/

>For his work, the Nazis targeted Dr. Hirschfeld as an example of decadent Bolshevistic/Jewish influence infecting the purity of the German people, luring the Aryan race into impure and destructive perversity. He was ultimately driven into exile and burned in effigy as an emblem of evil. His institute was ransacked May 6th and his books were publicly burned in a bonfire on May 10th, 1933.

>antinousgaygod.blogspot.ca/2012/05/magnus-hirschfeld-saint-of-antinous-on.html

It’s sad but many have to turn to prostitution because their family doesn’t accept them and kicks them out on the street with no money or education.

We do know the first gender reassignment surgery took place in Germany, during the Weimar republic, performed by a Jewish doctor though.

I’m a transgender woman. It’s not sick. It’s beautiful. What’s sick are the vicious attacks against our community by the Trump admin. and GOP controlled state governments.

>HAHA YOU DONT UNDERSTAND IT
>explain it then
>HAHA YOU DONT UNDERSTAND IT

every time

It's because they're reprobates

everyone and their dog knows it's jewish magick behind this

>mass experimentation

you're fucking stupid and you are severely overestimating the fucking retarded sick kikes in the mental health industry responsible for this stuff becoming normal

shit thread fuck off with this meaningless bullshit autistic waste of time fucking dumb britcuck

holy shit

glad you're so proud of being a pay check for big pharma

First valid theory for why we encourage this lunacy I've heard yet

For those who are wondering, pic is "shiritrap"

Convenient population control. They self-castrate themselves.

It's obvious that everyone is being chemically altered, whether intentional or not. Knowing that there's a coordinated war on whites right now, I'd say it's intentional, since it weakens us and makes us more vulnerable to whatever they want to do. I think the experimenting was already done long ago to figure out how to get us to this point.

is that really "her"? looks like that twink death manface is coming in nicely

>All we know is that adults, and even children, are being pushed by governments to surgically alter themselves
If you'd just provide some evidence of this, which should be quite simple.

I'll wait.

shit, no it's not her, name is "florence ashley" some transgender law professor.
nvm shiri is still qt