On bus in ireland

On bus to limerick, two hillary loving retarded hicks infront of me. Talking really loud about dinosaurs!! WTF

She only hangs out with people that are “double u Y r d”. Used the word “bohemian” maybe 10 times in the last few minutes... talking how much on the autism spectrum they are.

Theyre probably just returning home bless em

Now they are talking about how academic they are and throwing lots of names of writers and book names “kerkes ruby” “old english waldera”... flooding on title names ans charakter namea. Both stink of sweat!!!

Tell them dinosaurs were put here in fossil form by Satan to test your faith in the lord. Amen.

This thread reminds me of pic related.

I never knew that the combination of hick and leftist exist. Mentioning the saxons and “david drake” while eating crisps like pigs and talking with a full mouth.. God help me

australian bogan hicks in melbourne are all leftist.
the outlaw MC clubhouses all have islamic prayer rooms, and the local meth heads are all identifying as 'antifa' now.

Limerick is an awesome place to visit. Were you in Shannon as well?

What the fuck. I thought hicks were a Right wing thing... now they r talking about some whote raven some spindle and kitten... im getting violent thoughts! They are poluting my mind

On my way from dublin to limrick. Just landed today

Im dying here... aircon stopped... crisp and popcorn and chewing gum smell... sticky hot air....

>Hillary loving
>retarded hicks
Couldnt be more obvious youre a potato nigger, 99.9% of Hicks are white trash conservative types here. Worry about your own politics

My brother in law moved to shannon

Limerick is meant to be a complete shithole with stabbings everywhere

Im a tourist in ireland and they are american tourists

nah stabbings haven't been common for years lad
limerick does have some poor shitty areas though

It was like 5 years ago. They spent a lot of money doing it up. It was a load of knackers who got into a blood feud and starting offing each other. They were settled travellers and used rocket launchers and grenades in attacks. Barely got news coverage outside Ireland hahaha don't fuck with tinkers

this
but I think it's fine now
>tfw i'm a britmutt who's ancestors came from there
WE WUZ IRISH N SHIT

holy fuck you got some sauce? Some local news station on location in font of the smouldering craters perhaps? lmao

Should have gone to Ulsterland.

Visiting Donalds resort in doonbeg

>Limerick
In Limerick, they have traded the balaclava for the burkha.