Leaked Charles Krauthammer Orgy Video

Underrated Yamato class battleship.

In fact, Yamato and Musashi are way underrated in popularity in Kancolle Collection when compared to real life historical events. Granted they were not very effective, but the name, grandeur and prestige of being a part of those ships crew was unmistakable.

I would have expected more content of various types created by fans.

I want to fill her with my admiration.

>slow
They're shit.

Go back to bed shotty nosed destroyer. Shimakaze, is that you?

Everyone knows slow BBs are shit and only fast BBs are useful.

Their popularity in real life historical events is way overblown and overrated so I think their popularity in KanColle is in fact pretty proportional to what they actually deserve.

>name, grandeur and prestige of being a part of those ships crew was unmistakable
Reminder that the US didn't even know that the Yamato-class battleships existed until after the war and just sunk them as if they were any other battleship.

While you're at it. Reminder that Nagato was the pride of the Japanese Navy and considered by the people of Japan as the Battleship of the People.

Sometimes its more wasteful to go out and fail instead of sending in the resource consuming big guns and winning. But eh... A time and place for everything.

Also, we are on Sup Forums not video games so you should probably assume we are talking more about the girls looks, personality any anime adaptations instead of gameplay.

You're right, this is Sup Forums and KanColle threads aren't allowed without new translations so your thread will be deleted.

I am not getting you.

Basically KanColle is banned, like Muv-Luv, from Sup Forums because it's not currently-airing anime and there's a general on another board.

Well now that's just silly. No living structure could be that big. Even with the latest space age metals as a bone frame, she would collapse under her own weight.

But there's a Muv Luv thread going on right now

It gets deleted pretty often, just gotta wait for a janny to notice it.

Ah. I Learn something new whenever I come back to this outdated cesspool of an imageboard from the likes of superior 7chan and others.

Oh well. Even after 8 years now it still remains the failchan. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I should've known the BB shitposter wasn't from Sup Forums.

If your "from" here than I am sincerely sorry for you. Go out and take a fresh breath outside this stale chan now and then. For your own sake.

For the same reason, iDOLM@STER threads are banned unless it's new chapter raws being dumped. Any discussion of the prior anime series or manga is deleted.

Sucks pretty bad I can't talk about outlaw star or pokaan or shows that are off air huh? I think there is a pretty big nebulous gap in this logic you are saying the board follows.