So let me get this straight

So let me get this straight...

Sup Forums larped hard and someone in the upper government was convinced of some info that essentially caused an investigation that was proven to be false.

However, the investigation led to someone in the FBI being fired.

Now Hillary is supposed to be caught up in this because the DNC used money to fund the creation of the Steele Dossier.

Now Hillary is guilty as well as the DNC of treason.

Am I right?

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/370600161/House-Intel-Memo-on-FISA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Happening is Happening... comfy, but what's gonna happen, Sup Forums?

This is pretty much how I explained it to my wife.

A poltard sent fake shit about Trump pee pee party in Moscow as bait to msm and top political shitbags. McCain takes the bait. Obama commits treason and the rest is history.

This is so weird.

Pretty girl won't do nude in well paid acting roles. Because muh character motivation.
Does a full boob squish for some no-name 2-bit photo shoot, because why? Muh Art?

Did she squish her snatch too?
If so, please upload.

one point of confusion for me is the dossier itself. are the pee pee dossier that got sent to buzzfeed and the steele dossier the same thing?

Lolwut ? Is that the story ? I will check, but if true...my sides, gone in another galaxy and lost forever.

So what you're saying is..
Sup Forums is in charge?

it is true, I can remember it from the election days, I was in the thread in which the anons made up the story and later on sent it to various NEVERTRUMP targets, including McCain

phoneposting so can't make a maymay right now, but could someone do one like pic-related

>Who would win in a fight?
>The entire deep state establishment consisting of the media, both political parties, FBI, and CIA
>one dank shitpost

Yes. I was there, too. People were brainstorming troll stories to feed the media, because they literally believed anything. Russian pee pee hookers were mentioned. I haven't been able to find the thread. Another user said it got shoa'd by a janitor for being "a raid."

Yes.

>Sup Forums larped hard
I was on Sup Forums and actually confused while this happened. It was Sup Forums that created the pisstape thing? Because I don't actually think it was Sup Forums. Just someone that frequented this place prepping anons for Trump. Remember after we started getting PTG threads, shortly after, that pissgate shit started taking off.

64-D Underwater Space Polo?

Why are her boobs flat? What the fuck?

Just to clarify, I'm OK with this if it's true. I was a Trump supporter the moment he walked down those stairs like a fucking boss...

If you put all the pieces together here's what you get. The DNC rigs the Democratic Primary Election against Bernie Sanders so Hilliary can win the nomination. Obama's administration starts to request surveillance on Trump, his family, his transition team, and anyone associated with him. Donna Brazil gives Hilliary the questions to a debate. The DNC pays Christopher Steele to come up with a smear dossier about Trump. The mainstream media releases a taped conversation about Trump talking about grabbing women parts. After all this Trump still wins the General Election. Obama orders an investigation into Russia meddling in our elections. Obama changes Executive Order 12333 to allow more agencies to have access to surveillance data. The Democratic Party comes up with a scandal that Trump Colluded with Russia to win the election with no evidence or proof. This wild claim is backed up by the mainstream media. Obama hold overs start unmasking Trump's transition team and staff members then release the classified information to the mainstream media. Why? Because the DNC and the Obama administration colluded with the intelligence community to thwart Trump's campaign efforts to get him elected president. All this Russia collusion is an attempt to cover up the fact that the Obama administration, the intelligence community, the DNC, along with the mainstream media used our nations surveillance as a political tool to try to get Hilliary elected President. This makes Watergate look like a kindergarten play. Let that sink in.......

the whole "piss on Russian hookers in Moscow" thing was started in a couple of threads by various anons. The whole thing started right after there were rumors that Steele's dossier was actually a real thing (when it was leaked by Steele himself a couple of days before the Presidential run-up) and it was meant to discredit the NEVERTRUMP actors, mainly McCain (as he was sperging out pre-election with his Republican online army).

tl;dr Sup Forumsop for the lulz

she's pressed against glass

gonna save this for spreading purposes, great job user

The truth is rare here. A lot of people here like to imagine that they've actually done something and made a difference, never realizing the same thing is happening on other boards and none of it is 'organic'.
This place, and others like it, are just outlets for professionally crafted messages. In between times, they're mainly just full of useless shit.

Not me, i am spreading as well. Keep spreading my Lad.

The DNC rigs the Democratic Primary Election against Bernie Sanders so Hilliary can win the nomination. Obama's administration starts to request surveillance on Trump, his family, his transition team, and anyone associated with him. Donna Brazil gives Hilliary the questions to a debate. The DNC pays Christopher Steele to come up with a smear dossier about Trump. The mainstream media releases a taped conversation about Trump talking about grabbing women parts. After all this Trump still wins the General Election.

Obama orders an investigation into Russia meddling in our elections. Obama changes Executive Order 12333 to allow more agencies to have access to surveillance data. The Democratic Party comes up with a scandal that Trump Colluded with Russia to win the election with no evidence or proof. This wild claim is backed up by the mainstream media.

Obama hold overs start unmasking Trump's transition team and staff members then release the classified information to the mainstream media. Why? Because the DNC and the Obama administration colluded with the intelligence community to thwart Trump's campaign efforts to get him elected president. All this Russia collusion is an attempt to cover up the fact that the Obama administration, the intelligence community, the DNC, along with the mainstream media used our nations surveillance as a political tool to try to get Hilliary elected President. This makes Watergate look like a kindergarten play. Let that sink in.

This is plainly treason. Americans subverted by their own banana republic government that decides who will take rule, DOJ/Obama/FBI implicated directly. The government proven to subvert all US citizens in an act of treason.

I would upload the rest of the set if you hadn't been a fucking meme-flag. now you can eat dog shit.

That Thunderfoot guy is a scientist, I thought. Is he still around?

bump

I'll bump you

for the lazy

Hillary should be impeached!

good rundown

Sup Forums needs some autistic fuck to timeline this shit, pronto.

This pasta. I like it. I don't think it'll ever go stale.

yeah i member threads about the dossie being Sup Forums larp, but not sure if the threads werent larp so idk mang anythings possible at this point, i just watch msnbc and cnn and if they get serious i know they are butthurt and lying to my face, simple as that

Do you understand the definition of treason, dumbfuck? A standing president has every right to surveil any citizen under the Patriot Act and national security

That's what Sup Forums pretends happened

Is that really true? Then I don't get it, because Trump is a hardcore Zionist and a billionaire who was part of the Jew York establishment. Ivanka is best friend with Chelsea Clinton and Jared Kushner got 250 million from Soros. I find your story hard to believe.

im fairly certain the president cant do jack, its the courts that issue shit for the fbi/nsa and so on

No it wasn't Sup Forums. I remember that night. They weren't able to reproduce the rest of the document that wasn't leaked to the media.

The Sup Forums part is a rumor that's not true and Rush Limbo incorrectly reported it as if we did it

I was honestly wondering if people were going to remember that Sup Forums larp.

Biggest question that is not being asked is whom ordered the FBI to begin this FISA process?
Lynch? Under orders of Obama?

how old are you?

AUTISM

I remember it clear as day. I don't know if people just didn't see the thread or what.
>poltards LARP some fake news
>it gets published
>many lulz
>the media won't debunk it, like they constantly debunk all of our other LARPing bullshit with a "God dammit, Sup Forums"
>We bring down the FBI
>you are here

I still can't fucking believe it, and I saw this shit go down.

botched boob job

LOL@ andy, based, armored, the black guy, whoeever the fuck is in the middle and the two at the bottom left.

This is probably andy himself trying to muscle his way into a group of people he doesn't belong with. Based moma has more reason being there. Warski is shit

VPN, fuckstick. I'd rather have a meme pirate flag than a fucking german one.

I know for a FACT that /Sup Forums was the progenitor of the pissing hookers aspect that MCStain and McMuffin bought hook line and SINKER from US. I laughed my ass off till I choked when the news broke that "Trump had hookers pee on the bed that Obama had slept in".

That was OUR IDEA
We memed it out there- McMuffin and McStain BOUGHT IT and had steele include it!!!
(fresh after our success with the "piss yer pants for feminism" success)

But who was fourth amendment?

Based

Oh you foolish OP, you do not realize the true implication of this event

It isn't the fact that its an user who started this whole thing, its the fact that they did what they did, the user only exploited a weakness of the enemy, they would have published a fake dossier anyway if given the chance, without even the slightest verification only to throw shit at Trump in an incredibly unprofessional manner, this is why this entire thing is way fucking worse than the msm like to imply

This is literally 101 yellow journalism and that kind of shit is dangerous to a nation because a lot of peoples inform themselves form the media so if they are compromised, it mean a important part of your own population knowledge is at risk of being influenced by a third party who obviously have no good intention given he does this entire thing under the veil of secrecy. Shit is hitting the fan and cracking a window open won't be enough to dissipate the odors.

You forgot all the Hentai DVD stuff

idk patriot act is pretty fucked up

What a time to be alive

its not treason its a confirmation that watersports gate is true and Fatty is crying no fair because he thanks its unfair to investigate his fetishes

Im pretty sure we didn't make the piss gate thing. That was an actual dossier that had been around in the intelligence community and it wasn't believed. CNN started printing stories reacting to it without actually printing it because it couldn't be proven which was fucked.

I can remember the order of events. Sup Forums talking about the pissing or CNN printing reactions to the document they wouldn't print.

I suspect someone either leaked info purposely or we got wind of the accidental leak shortly before the full on printing of the dossier.

Make matters worse we could have been just talking about Trump pissing on hookers cause that is a story that just pops up once in awhile for people. And add to that the way people memory of events change after.

Pretty sure we didnt make the piss gate document. But the copy I read was pretty ridiculous. Everyone talks about Trump pissing on hookers story but that was just bullet point one it got crazier from there.

>I can remember the order of events. Sup Forums talking about the pissing or CNN printing reactions to the document they wouldn't print.

I cannot remember the order

HRC DNC deal.

there were 2 threads. one maybe from like august and another from like october. we should get a proper archive of them both.

>
>Quick rundown:
. DNC paid Christoper Steele to create a phony dossier linking Trump to Russia
. Obama era DOJ used this phony dossier (known to be phony) to trick the FISA courts into authorizing surveillance on Trump
. DOJ official involved in the dossier later use it as catalyst from the Mueller investigation trying to impeach Trump
. In summation, Hillary and the DNC conspired with political, judicial, and media sources to stage a coup against the democratically elected President
>They must all burn

Are you new here or something? Of course Sup Forums is in charge. We're a fucking image board of fat autists that's spreading the truth. The truth which cannot be denied. There is nothing that is out of our reach.

Yes, except the Hillary part because she's too big to fall and go to jail

I'm fcking 25 and still a virgin you assholes. FUCK YOU! I thought it was from laying on her stomach or something, I don't fucking know.

Why punish all of us because of one retard? Gib nekkies.

We single-handedly got Trump elected, lad. We run the free world.

The anonymoos neckbeard hacker known as 4 chins is finally in charge.

I'm not a shill, but was debating this with someone earlier... has the dossier actually been disproven? I went onto Wiki and it implied it was a minimum not disproven.

Almost. The DNC would have commissioned the hit piece anyway, a Sup Forums user just managed to bait the author into inserting some nonsense fake news into it.

Basically.
Our intelligence agencies and mainstream media are stupid beyond fucking stupid and fell for an obvious larp.
peaches and cake boys

It's almost impossible to be this morbidly stupid and still function in society. Please kys before you spread any of your polluted DNA. Thx. :)

>why be a faggot?
scribd.com/document/370600161/House-Intel-Memo-on-FISA

This is not correct

Sup Forums became the Jew long ago.

>it gets published
>many lulz
>Brushes it off after die down, that was fun
>pee pee fanfic is the now the subject of today's memo
>tfw this clusterfuck is becoming painfully funny
This fugging timeline kek

he makes shitty anti-right wing politics videos now and then when he gets his ass handed to him in the comments sections but mostly baby science stuff that shows how he is trully objective skeptic tm and stuff

Okay, that is a hot use of failed thread links to make numbered bullet points that stand out separate from green text. That's a formatting tool I'm going to remember. I've been on this website since 2007 and never seen that.

Thanks!

for real... i still dont even though its right infront of me too.

Best girl

>Sup Forums larped hard
that's bullshit made up after the memo was first released by buzzfeed

we almost gave these bumbuling boomers the codes to the nukes.