Itt absolutely irredeemable people who deserved all the suffering they got

itt absolutely irredeemable people who deserved all the suffering they got

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aQ3Xs86Io00
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B65rxTyUv5HxZm9wUGxoUy1zOVU&usp=sharing#list
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP is right, watch the betas who try to self insert as him to feel alpha come to his defense below me

maybe so, but his death means that he'll never have a chance to redeem himself and undo some of the suffering he caused

He was beyond redemption.

This. He deserved every bit of pussy. He got in a love triangle with two yandere & succeeded in getting both to fuck him & each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=aQ3Xs86Io00

at least the OST was nice
fucking love itou kanako

She was Blue Cosmos scum.

If only it was this route that got adapted.

Lived and die like a homo should.

You cant dispute me

h-homo?

You know, like Freddie Mercury.
A faggot.

Pic unrelated?

I, uh, don't think girls can be faggots.

Makoto was turning his life around, it was worst girl Sekai who ruined everything.

I am equal opportunity with my hate.

But user, he taught Gohan to play baseball.

>worst girl
But user, this isn't Bavarois route Kotonoha.

And he was punished for it with AIDS.

Justice.

I dont get it, all he did was have sex with other women till the childhoodfriend(?) decided she wanted him after all and then lied bout being pregnant out loud for the whole world to hear but no one says anything about her?

I'm pretty sure he didn't suffer while impregnating his mother.

Then the anime's worst girl.

>He was beyond redemption
Nigger what?

he ditched a girl he (possibly) made pregnant for the first woman to pat his head and not tell him to fuck off

and then told her to get an abortion without properly considering anything at all

And that deserves the capital punishment right plus double homicide right? I bet you are one of those niggers who think rape>>>death.

Are you applying IRL morals to anime?

You got me.

Anime Should Never Be Realistic: The Post

Now who said that? It's just much more satisfying to to get a KANAASHIMI NO ending with lots of bread knife action than a child support court order ending.

Reminder
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B65rxTyUv5HxZm9wUGxoUy1zOVU&usp=sharing#list

Watching her repeatedly get btfo was so satisfying.

Bondrewd Lord of the Dawn.

Got to agree here. He had a gay route in a few of the later games. Meaning there was routes where he didn't get Sekai. Utterly Irredeemable.

this is the only anime I've dropped because I hated a single character so much

>Y-You can't kill him!
The only flaw in an otherwise perfect series.

every single uchiha

KANAAASHIMI NOOO

MUKOUUUU E TOO

>kill him
>lose best girl
Roy made the right choice.

i fucking love itou kanako

normally I hate this cliche but they did it right because one he wasn't the final boss and two they just they didnt want him to be the one to kill him because he was killing out of anger and they felt he would change completely if he went through with it.

And that's why it was stupid. Them trying to stop him made no sense.

>Committed war crimes and countless atrocities
>Went almost insane tracking the inhuman monster who murdered his best friend in cold blood
>Finally finds him, thus ending his quest
>"Ok but this is where we draw the line. If you kill him, you'll definitely be tainted now."
It was stupid no matter how you try to slice it.

why was she serving on the archangel in the 1st place? she should have stayed on the colony and get dropped on earth

he kinda redeems himself in the end though

that show was too good to drop desu

>Committed war crimes and countless atrocities
he was a soldier and ws ordered to do so and its not like he enjoyed doing them
>"Ok but this is where we draw the line. If you kill him, you'll definitely be tainted now."
>be tainted now."
but that wasn't the point

*sways at you*

That was exactly the point. "If you kill him now out of revenge, you'll be consumed by it and change as a person." That kind of misplaced moral preaching has no place in a series with realistic depictions if war crimes. "He was ordered to do it" doesn't change the fact that he murdered countless non-combatant civilians. Stopping him from killing Envy was a stupid plot point, and served no narrative or thematic purpose. They weren't protecting Mustang from any lingering darkness inside of himself, nor were they stopping him from getting his hands dirty.

>That kind of misplaced moral preaching has no place in a series with realistic depictions if war crimes
ok yes its a war crime because we as the audience can see it but who outside the military and ishiballans really knew about what was going on over there? and show me where they say it was a war crime
>"He was ordered to do it" doesn't change the fact that he murdered countless non-combatant civilians.
didn't say it did just stating that he was ordered to do something he and all his other teammates didnt approve of except for the war hungry ones
>and served no narrative or thematic purpose.
except it did. when scar spoke was talking about and the difference between the furher and xin(people for the king vs king for the people)

Reminder the series ended with him impregnating few girls including his mother. That man is a pervert and a monster anyone who defends such hentai is irredeemable and lowest of the low human being.

>Murdering innocent non-combatants isn't a war crime
I'm not even going to read the rest of what you wrote. He killed a lot of innocent people, and Hawkeye knew this. You're a fucking retard.

you must be a female.

>I'm not even going to read the rest of what you wrote.
you didn't even comprehend what you already read.

I did. You might want to learn some reading comprehension though, you stupid ESLfag. You're using words that you don't understand the meaning of.

I don't know what do you mean with that pic, but please die.

He was a sex-addict who more than once abandoned or manipulated people so he could get his dick wet. He only ever cared about his own imediate hapiness and never considered that there might be consequences for his actions. It's not that he was just a cheating asshole.

He started fucking Sekai and not caring about Kotonoha at all when he saw that one was easier to lay with than the other, but never broke up with Kotonoha because he wanted a safety net. He promised to dance with both of them at the school festival. He ignored Kotonoha's 20 messages on his phone because fucking Otome was more important to him. He lied to Setsuna so he could fuck her ( though Setsuna's part of the problem here ). He dropped Sekai at the first chance he could despite her being pregnant with his child and told her to get out of his apartment over the phone, later even messaging her to get an abortion. Then he took the advantage of Kotonoha who was clearly unstable, which was possible to notice even if he didn't know she had been raped, just to get laid. I'm sure I missed something else but this is more than enough. Guy was a psychopath.

Time to cause a shitstorm

don't forget the 4some

Did LITERALLY nothing wrong

Every girl in this was completely retarded and a vicious cunt, aside from Kotonoha who was just really fucking stupid

She would've died on that shuttle that Yzak destroyed

As far as I remember, that was just an instance of him being a cheating asshole but not a subhuman lacking any kind of empathy. I could be wrong

O hai Tumblr!

Even though she totally deserved getting raped, I honestly feel sorry for her because she is putting genuine effort to be a better person during the last episode.