youtu.be/TY948z_F8do
>WH Video: Pres Trump Delivers SOTU 1/31/18
youtu.be/nxpxpY7IEwo
>Pres Trump State of the Union Address #1 1/30/18
youtu.be/ATFwMO9CebA

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/370598711/House-Intelligence-Committee-Report-On-FISA-Abuses
twitter.com/NancyPelosi/status/959488527305191424
twitter.com/Comey/status/959498570532577285
qcodefag.github.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NUNES MEMO

READ IT FAGGOTS

scribd.com/document/370598711/House-Intelligence-Committee-Report-On-FISA-Abuses

>the state is an enemy of the state

Memo is just the teaser

some fucktard who is calling the memo a nothingburger just asked me "How about you tell me what about the memo is of any actual substance? This will be forgotten about in two weeks time."

rebuttals?

Fbi

Front page of DRUDGE right now

This is the version the FBI wanted it to be released

Enemy of the ABSOLUTE state of the demorat party kek

@realDonaldTrump has surrendered his constitutional responsibility as Commander-in-Chief by releasing Nunes’ unredacted, classified memo. His decision undermines our national security and is a bouquet to his friend Putin.

twitter.com/NancyPelosi/status/959488527305191424

memo btfo by comey

The FISA judges need to be reviewed if they approved a request on the fucking sitting president

WHERE IS MY CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>download the memo
>wifi dies

That’s it? Dishonest and misleading memo wrecked the House intel committee, destroyed trust with Intelligence Community, damaged relationship with FISA court, and inexcusably exposed classified investigation of an American citizen. For what? DOJ & FBI must keep doing their jobs.

twitter.com/Comey/status/959498570532577285

How's that nothingburger tasting?

REMINDER: GOPe CAN SHUT DOWN MUELLER INVESTIGATION AT ANY TIME
>REMINDER: GOPe CONGRESS CAN SHUT DOWN MUELLER INVESTIGATION AT ANY TIME

REMINDER: GOPe PAID FOR STEELE DOSSIER FIRST
>REMINDER: GOPe PAID FOR STEELE DOSSIER FIRST

If not, then Congress should have no problem shutting down Mueller kangaroo court

>there are people who are misleading the country to believe there's nothing wrong with this

If they did it to the president of the united fucking states you better bet they could do it to every other citizen

they need to release the actual fisa warrant to make any of this stick

Hoyer letter to Ryan. Wants Nunes removed from chairmanship of the Intel Cmte:

>I urge you to do what is right and allow a Member untainted by scandal over the mishandling of classified information to take over the Intelligence Committee’s critical work.

Nobody will lose their job, Nobody will be arrested.

The memo will be out of the news cycle by Monday morning.

Screencap this because I'm right

Unless there are ramifications we'll be back at square one by Monday.

It shows the complete and total corruption of the DOJ and FBI in service of the Democratic Party's fear and hatred of an opposing politician. If your friend doesn't see the problem with that, he's helicopter-bait.

>THAT'S IT?
>the memo that proves i couldn't do my job??

Lanklets confirmed worse than manlets because they think they’ve learned.

Enjoying democrat salt. Party of criminals.

This, I wanted to see an American civil war.

>That's it?

Was he fucking expecting more? Well he should just be patient then.

BREAKING: Fired FBI Director James Comey slams secret GOP memo as `dishonest and misleading,' asks: `That's it?' .

This spin that they mishandled (((classified information))) is fucking incredible

Check back in two weeks time. This isn't a train, it's a tsunami. Everybody is in the Trump window now and the window always closes.

So am I reading this all right? Strzok opened an investigation on Indianapolis after he drunkenly says Russia probably has Hillary's emails then they use the fake dossier to get FISA warrants on Trump's people? And then (((Rosenstein))) renews them after Trump becomes president?

>Nobody will lose their job, Nobody will be arrested.

That is correct sir.

STEELE WAS FIRED FOR LEAKING TO THE PRESS

HE WAS DISMISSED AS AN UNRELIABLE SOURCE

AND THEY STILL USED HIS SHIT TO GET FISA WARRANTS

HOW MANY FISA WARRANTS OVER THE LAST DECADE HAVE BEEN GRANTED ON JUST AS WORTHLESS EVIDENCE?

FIND CASES WHERE LIBERALS WERE TARGETED OR SPOKE AGAINST FISA, AND REMIND THEM THIS IS NO DIFFERENT

THERE IS NO LEFT AND RIGHT, ONLY THE PEOPLE THOSE WHO WOULD BE THEIR

What shillcon are we at?
About 50% of all posts are people spamming tweets

>that's it? the memo doesn't even mention how I lied to congress

Will post it in its entirety for the benefit of those who aren't inclined to go read it. It'll be a six parter

God fucking damn it. Jeff fucking Sessions needs to fucking do something about Mueller/Rosenstein. They are letting this turn into a nothingburger

Trump is playing ground ball, gaining a few yards each play. We are just waiting for the play that gets the final touchdown.

>got back on Sup Forums
>memo was released while I was gone
>tfw not kept posted
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
in seriousness though what's happened?
and also where's the salt?
some are saying it was nothing, but I am still seeing salty reactions though.

They tried to get rid of Nunes once, but he came back and fucked them all up the ass.

I would enjoy Trump bringing back one Obama drone strike of an American citizen and hitting this kid
Even better Comey

Can I get a concise recap of this whole thing so I can spread it to my normie friends?

Also, how are Rick Wifeson and Bill Kikestol doing?

>”turning me”
>as if he wasnt already

Or just use one jpeg.

This homeless man approaches you disheveled and muttering "M-Muh Legacy! Muh Russia!"

Wat do

Here’s potentially the most important paragraph in the memo.

It appears to confirm the NYT’s scoop — which was that the counterintelligence investigation began BEFORE the FISA applications against Page.

Papadopoulos was already under investigation. This is probably where omission of material fact(s) and misleading comes in.

>gaslighting

They really like this word despite not knowing what THE FUCK IT MEANS.

>it's a nothingburger
>it also destroyed our intelligence community
Really tinkers with my thinker...

>no cryptic tweet
>no inspirational quote

I think Jimmy is panicky with this attempt to deflect.

guys they're laughing at you

Laff

So
Who's going to be sacrificed over the weekend to get the news off the memo?
Because the dems have killed for much less than this

Yep

BRITISH COLLUSION

weasels

> Not involved in investigation
> Did not sign any FISA warrants
> Was targetted by huge dem attack to force him out of Russia investigation
> Clearly just trying to get Trump to fire Sessions to piss of evangelicals and give Flake and the RINOs excuse to join dems to stand up to Trump's "Saturday Night Massacre"

Fuck off and hide your weed, baby.

> PURPOSE
> This memorandum provides Members an update on significant facts relating to the Committee's ongoing investigation into the Department of Justice (DOJ) and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and their use of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) during the 2016 presidential election cycle.
> Our findings, which are detailed below, 1) raise concerns with the legitimacy and legality of certain DOJ and FBI interactions with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC), and 2) represent a troubling breakdown of legal processes established to protect the American people from abuses related to the FISA process.

> INVESTIGATION UPDATE
> On October 21, 2016, DOJ and FBI sought and received a FISA probable cause order (not under Title VIl) authorizing electronic surveillance on Carter Page from the FISC. Page is a U.S. citizen who served as a volunteer advisor to the Trump presidential campaign.
> Consistent with requirements under FISA, the application had to be first certified by the Director or Deputy Director of the FBI. It then required the approval of the Attorney General, Deputy Attorney General (DAG), or the Senate-confirmed Assistant Attorney General for the National Security Division.
(1/6)

WE'RE GOING TO WAR WITH THE UK

they saw it on a WaPo headline and thought it sounded cool. so they added it to their daily vocabulary to sound smart

>THIS NOTHING MEME IS DESTROYING EVERYTHING AHHHHHHHHHHH

Mental gymnastics

Big if real! It must be a pair of socks. Right guys?

> The FBI and DOJ obtained one initial FISA warrant targeting Carter Page and three FISA renewals from the FISC. As required by statute (50 U.S.C. a FISA order on an American citizen must be renewed by the FISC every 90 days and each renewal requires a separate finding of probable cause.
> Then-Director James Comey signed three FISA applications in question on behalf of the FBI, and Deputy Director Andrew McCabe signed one. Then DAG Sally Yates, then-Acting DAG Dana Boente, and DAG Rod Rosenstein each signed one or more FISA applications on behalf of DOJ.
> Due to the sensitive nature of foreign intelligence activity, FISA submissions (including renewals) before the FISC are classified. As such, the public's confidence in the integrity of the FISA process depends on the court's ability to hold the government to the highest standard— particularly as it relates to surveillance of American citizens.
> However, the FISC's rigor in protecting the rights of Americans, which is-féifföiCéWbf9(F-däVféfiéWals of surveillance orders, is necessarily dependent on the government's production to the court of all material and relevant facts. This should include information potentially favorable to the target of the FISA application that is known by the government.
> In the case of Carter Page, the government had at least four independent opportunities before the FISC to accurately provide an accounting of the relevant facts. However, our findings indicate that, as described below, material and relevant information was omitted.
(2/6)

Nunes.

this fucking guy, who these people think they arre?

All the way to electoral obscurity.

>thats it?
>we only fabricated some evidence
>to get a FISA warrant

Sadly, you are right, bong.

Saying ain't so Comey, saying it ain't so

History will never remember this literal who jew, he's so worthless and irrelevant he doesn't even get to go in the oven

> 1) The "dossier" compiled by Christopher Steele (Steele dossier) on behalf of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and the Hillary Clinton campaign formed an essential part of the Carter Page FISA application. Steele was a longtime FBI source who was paid over $160,000 by the DNC and Clinton campaign, via the law firm Perkins Coie and research firm Fusion GPS, to obtain derogatory information on Donald Trump's ties to Russia.
> a) Neither the initial application in October 2016, nor any of the renewals, disclose or reference the role of the DNC, Clinton campaign, or any party/campaign in funding Steele's efforts, even though the political origins of the Steele dossier were then known to senior DOJ and FBI officials.
> b) The initial FISA application notes Steele was working for a named U.S. person, but does not name Fusion GPS and principal Glenn Simpson, who was paid by a U.S. law firm (Perkins Coie) representing the DNC (even though it was known by DOJ at the time that political actors were involved with the Steele dossier).
> The application does not mention Steele was ultimately working on behalf of—and paid by—the DNC and Clinton campaign, or that the FBI had separately authorized payment to Steele for the same information.
(3/6)

oh....well..

If they already had the Greek under surveillance, why did they need to cook up a fake story to continue the investigation?

HIGHLIGHTED MEMO FOR RETARDS WHO CAN'T READ 4 PAGES

i.e. = Reddit refugees and normalfags on twitter

SPREAD IT TO THE NORMIE NET!!
MAKE SUGGESTIONS HOW WE CAN BOIL IT DOWN EVEN MORE!

>FRESH TRISH
Ponytail edition to hit a new fetish group

Id checks out

The DNC paid Steele to make the dossier. Steele then leaked the dossier to some media outlets who ran the story. The FBI took the dossier and used it for a FISA application, omitting the fact that Steele was being paid by the DNC. The FBI also used a Yahoo News story written using Steele's own leaks as "independent" corroboration for the Steele dossier.

Anyone actually defending Sessions at this point should be considered a shill.

> 2) The Carter Page FISA application also cited extensively a September 23, 2016, Yahoo News article by Michael Isikoff, which focuses on Page's July 2016 trip to Moscow. This article does not corroborate the Steele dossier because it is derived from information leaked by Steele himself to Yahoo News.
> The Page FISA application incorrectly assesses that Steele did not directly provide information to Yahoo News. Steele has admitted in British court filings that he met with Yahoo News—and several other outlets—in September 2016 at the direction of Fusion GPS.
> Perkins Coie was aware of Steele's initial media contacts because they hosted at least one meeting in Washington D.C. in 2016 with Steele and Fusion GPS where this matter was discussed.
> a) Steele was suspended and then terminated as an FBI source for what the FBI defines as the most serious of violations—an unauthorized disclosure to the media of his relationship with the FBI in an October 30, 2016, Mother Jones article by David Corn. Steele should have been terminated for his previous undisclosed contacts with Yahoo and other outlets in September—before the Page application was submitted to the FISC in October—but Steele improperly concealed from and lied to the FBI about those contacts.
> b) Steele's numerous encounters with the media violated the cardinal rule of source handling—maintaining confidentiality—and demonstrated that Steele had become a less than reliable source for the FBI.
(4/6)

Leader of the Democrat party has committed Sedition.

Leader of the minority party of the House of Representatives has committed Sedition.

This is no longer just talking. We have entered the Civil War.

Stock up, if you still think we're not going all the way, you deserve what happens to the unprepared in war.

Republican voters won't forget it

IT IS LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Give him some change...

>the gov literally used the FBI in an attempt to prevent a democratic election

honestly what the fuck are americans still doing on Sup Forums right now? why are you not out in the streets protesting??

If you have any faith in Trump after this debacle then you guys are far from saving.

“An”.

Oh this hag.

I saw that ponytail and almost came
I fucking LOVE ponytails

Pls tell me someone is getting caps of Trish. Muh dick just twitched.

>upset i get fired
>shows why i got fired

THATS IT?!

Checked, Satan

>Q is a LARP!
>HI FRANK!
>FUCKOFF BOOMER!
you nitwits look pretty stupid, as always

qcodefag.github.io/