Based Varg eternally BTFO southern """""europeans"""""!!

Based Varg eternally BTFO southern """""europeans"""""!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Accomplishment
worlddata.info/iq-by-country.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Thinks this is humor

Meds were cool but they weren't moors

>Ancient Romans were the same as modern Italians

>a sinful violent city
>a peaceful village

they were you storm faggot, every genetic testing has proved it

>I am 1/16th italian, I am white, we build Europe, Ahmed!!!!!!
I can smell the MUTT from here.

nobody cares about larpers

>BTFO

Literally no arguments have been made.

Vikernes is a divisive larper. I loved burzum as well as his channel early on but I feel like he's getting crazier and more retarded by the day.

yeah im sure the roman empire would be a good idea in -30 c

>implying meds arent the ultimate dnc force on the planet

Ancient meds were Nordic though.

>Person who went to jail for murder and burning down a church doesn’t understand genetics

Why do people watch this criminal?

lmfao

you guys realise varg has a sense of humor RIGHT ?

fucking hell lads hes not a bloody robot cut him some slack

hes just having bants

his channel is interesting but I dont think anyone takes him too seriously
he says a lot of shit that isn't true but its not called out in the comments because I think he blocks people

Real Meds and real Nords dont post divisive crap. Only non whites or mongrels do that. Or eternally butthurt non Meds/Nords.

i dont, but its always meds who start nordcuck threads, not the other way around

Oh look, none of the world's 20 most developed nations are Mediterranean. What a shame!

They are shills. Not actual meds.
I love my nordic siblings and my heart pains with what happens to Sweden, as it pains with what happens in Greece.

Stay united

This I’d much rather live in the comfy-looking village. The city was probably full of sodomites and roasties

all the best man.
i hope golden dawn grows.

I hope the Vikings of Nordic Resistance fuck all traitors and invaders and make Scandinavia a superpower

spain and italy both have a better standard of living than the UK
meme graphs dont mean shit

>state of nordcucks

Both of you are retarded d&c spergs. KYS

Who’s that faggot and why should I care when we had the first global empire in history?

cheers

actual Nordics and meds

aaaaand literally BLM shill -> Why don't you niggers go fuck Sargoys wife? It might remind him of the black father he never had.

A pompeii fresco from 76AD entirely disproves Varg's ramblings.

That just proves the blackening of medcucks. Ginger white woman mixing with shitskin

t. la creatura

>Germcuck brainlets

someone wants to mix with his daughter anyway?

muditoids BTFO

(OP)
I think this clown is under London's payroll. He attacks Americans at the height of our fascist revolution. He attacks Celts. Now he's attacking Meds.
Call back in your Nordic sperg before Celts wreck you fucking Nords from Sweden and Latvia who suck (((Anglo))) cock.

I know he lives in Norway... but he acts like a Brit.

You have no idea who you're dealing with. I could personally destroy this varg commie faggot who hangs in /leftypol/ ruthlessly. But I can't be bothered... also, it is damaging in a larger scope. So, call him back, Nords.... or suffer collateral damage in the very near future. If you believe there was a lot of Anglo happenings the past month, you haven't seen nothing compared to what is coming.

I have no problem including Sweden and Latvia into the assault if you don't call in your spergs.

Photo: Kelts, the original inhabitants of Germany and Austria.

If the iberic-mediterranean spirit had predominated in Europe instead of the ((anglo saxon)), Europe would be the center of the world right now.

LMAO

Based Varg reveals what everyone else already knew

MEDS ARE ARABS

OOOOOOH SNAP, WE WERE KINGS YEHEHE

Implying he's allowed anywhere near his kids.

The carpentry and axe skills used to make that cabin your kind wouldnt be able to pull that shit off in modern times.

Italic

>Attacks red hair
>Has red hair
What a fucking kike.

I have brown hair so whatever, i have no probs with white people, with red hair.

kek

>I wuz 1/16th mediterranean too.
>WE WUZ CAESARS AN SHIET NIGGA

I'm referring to him being an obvious kike-minded troll from /leftypol/ Varg is the degenerate anti-fa type.

What's with the hate for southern Europeans? They are still eruopean even if they are really handsome and masculine.

Do you honestly believe American Fascist cannot absolutely murder any one of you "it's all for the lulz" varg retards? I've watched you from the start. You are all naive.... so, so naive. I can tell this is all very new to you, and that you really have no idea wtf is going on. This is why you focus on "muh lulz". Because you're out of the loop. Not in the game. Ya know?

>Varg

>made a living from producing shitty metal music for fedora tipping edgelords

>follows the doctrine of a dead snowflake religion

>burns three churches like a white equivalent of butthurt dune coons and kills some edgy satanist faggot

>sentenced to two decades in pussy-coddling norwegian prison

>ran off to france and produces 6 children with his literally retarded sex slave wife

>produces videos on youtube praising nonwhites for their masculinity, advocates racemixing with white women in order to breed out genes he considers "domesticated", praises feminism and advocates against voting for right-wing governments

>but that's okay since he's against christcucks as well

Does anyone take this clown seriously?

>Do you honestly believe American Fascist cannot absolutely murder any one of you "it's all for the lulz" varg retards? I've watched you from the start. You are all naive.... so, so naive. I can tell this is all very new to you, and that you really have no idea wtf is going on. This is why you focus on "muh lulz". Because you're out of the loop. Not in the game. Ya know?

Oh god this larp is cringe . Is it pasta?

>Muh father figure
Getting mad this early. Calm down faggot...varg isn't getting attacked yet.

Varg is legit mentally ill.

>a jewish negroid mutt civic nationalist larping cuck

Id blow your tiny nigger brain off before you could even see me with your gun sideways shooting nigger shit

SLIDE THREAD

>meds have to constantly go back 1,000 years to compare civs
>meanwhile nords took their ideas and did hundred times better than the meds did, making modern relevant breakthroughs in every subject imaginable, and increasing QoL with civilization
>greeks were a stepping stone for meds, just as meds were a stepping stone for nords
muh roman empire is literal nigger tier arguments lmao

>76AD BLACKED
has the west always cucked?

Dividing the white race is a kike tactic, Varg is a crypto-kike.

>what's the difference
BAHAHAHAHA. I fucking love Varg, man. How will those shitskins ever recover?

Varg is a fucking idiot.

How do you even know what a nigger is. You moose fucking snow hermit.

>watches hollywood
>thinks he knows america

typical retard foreigner. hey, I know it's boring in finland... so enjoy this Sup Forums encounter for the next 4 weeks, ok numpty? The highlight of your month.

>muh lulz degenerate
>gotta get some lulz

Finland is literally masturbation capital of the entire globe. Why else would Finns be so triggered by blacked.com? Because you spent all day jerking it inside the snow cave.

subhuman yeti filth

not to mention that western yuros would still be fighting autistic wars if it wasnt for the Renaissance by itabros with us grecobros

>northern italian master race

That picture isn't Roman or Mongol

Wich one, the one that he abbandoned after going in prison like a true snow nigger or the new autismo's offspring from the woods?

>Why else would Finns be so triggered by blacked.com?

kek spoken like a true cuckmerican. Blacked.com is an american website made for americans. Of course you're not triggered by it you're an americuck and pro race mixing

MUTT HIDING BEHIND MEME FLAG

DO NOT REPLY TO MUTTS

DO NOT INTERACT WITH MUTTS

ONLY ACCEPT MUTTS THAT ARE WILLING TO DENOUNCE MUTTS AND THEIR NIGGERY MUTT BEHAVIOR

>Blacked.com is an american website made for americans.
Exactly my point.... so why would hundreds of Finns even know it existed? Let alone go on a month long campaign attacking it? I know why, because Finland is masturbation capital of the world.

Stay mad snow hermit.

how does one objectively quantify human achievment and what have the Swiss done?

one of Varg's kids already got pretty dark hair lads
did he get cucked by a med bull?

>Let alone go on a month long campaign attacking it?

What exacly are you talking about? And if this was true whats wrong with it cuck?

Nord cope

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Accomplishment
Murray ranks the leading 4,000 innovators in several fields of human accomplishment from 800 BC to 1950. In each field Murray identifies a number of sources (leading encyclopedias, histories and surveys) providing information about the leading figures in the field. The rankings are made from information in these sources. A raw score is determined based on how many sources mention and on how much space in each source is devoted to a person. Then these raw scores are normalized so that the lowest score is 1 and the highest score is 100. The resulting scores are called "Index Scores".

Aren't you kind of disappointed that in Med region everything is so dark? Dark hair, dark eyes. Aren't bright eyes much more pleasant?

eh, bright eyes are fancier I guess, that's about it

>102IQ
>still 3rd world shit hole
>1/16 italian mutt chimp
worlddata.info/iq-by-country.php
Go shart in mart.

why is that Arab burning a T-shirt user?

You know exactly what I am talking about, jerkwad. Nothing is wrong with taking down blacked.com The issues lays with the entire nation of Finland being universally affected by it so much that they went on a month long campaign.

No other country attacked blacked.com with such a unified front. This really let's the world know Finland must have a masturbation issue. Due to the ratio of triggered Finns fighting against blacked.com compared to the world average. Finns were much more focused on blacked.com due to it disturbing their masturbation snow hermit rituals.

lmfao, superior celtic lulz

Get a room faggots

>Based Varg eternally BTFO southern """""europeans"""""!!

southern europeans are responsible for much of the most beautiful art, architecture, and music to come out of the renaissance.

No honestly tell me about this fucking campaign 1/16th irish mutt, im curious

>superior celtic
are ya?

it's an ugly shirt

It's the fucking 5th economy in the world. Ossis are gathering bottles to make ends meet.

>never joined the month long finnish campaign against blacked.com
>fake finn confirmed

Autism speaks

Hahahahaha the Jews have to bring up this shit from months ago to distract from the news today hahaha

Vedä kätees vitun amerikan juutalainen homo

You wish, mutt boy. Italy is trash and without tourism it would be africa 2.0.

1000 years? 200 hundred years ago, meds were still ahead of them.

this
we cannot support those poor nigs, too poor, we'll (keep) send them your way

>Large vocabularies
>Critical analysis
>High WPM
>"This is dumb"
Here in America the niggers will mock other niggers who "act too smart" because it is viewed as "acting white". This is what you just did essentially.

lol stay mad snownigger.

>tfw brown hair/brown eyed celt but skin paler than a nordic

Tourism as a consqeuence of its astounding nature and long history and tradition of art, music and science. Not that you'd know anything about it, Furkan.

no North Italy is heavy industrialized