Explain racial segregation to me, my 56% friends

Is it as bad as back in South Africa in the early 80s? Do you have inter-race friendships?

Nobody has that many friends

They probably checked Facebook...

America is a backward shithole where they can't get over their racism

Soon the US will collapse and the European Union will usurp the mantle of world's #1 superpower

whites live in suburbs or rural areas
everyone else lives in the cities
if your suburb starts getting BROWNED then you move one more exit down the highway

in-group preference and tyranny of the majority. Race is an extremely obvious give-away you are not part of the in-group.

Yes!
Except all of that in reverse.

I wish I could find a fat black weaboo to join my circle of friends. They are always fun to hang around.

Turns out, Diversity is some bullshit.

the average black has 101/100 friends
i believe it

people subconciously tend to enjoy the company of others who look like them
having more white people causes more of their kind to exist in more social circles
what a shock

it's not as bad as SA, but given current demographics and immigration "law", we will be ethnically balkanized within a generation or so. then shit will start to get bad.

Short answer, no. Blacks are different. They're like the weird kid you don't really wanna be around, and that weird kid feels the same way about you.

Only in the heavily religio-ahem, liberal rather area's do you get mixing. Even then, it's not very common. I never see niggers until I go to the city, and even then it's only on the trains. We don't even go to the same places.

>subconsciously
We're fully conscious as to why we don't hang around with niggers

What the hell is "American ancestry"

In the north the white live in gated communities and niggers live in the city. in the south it's basically brazil. In the west it's a white utopia.

So you are saying America is basically by majority German clay?

>TFW I have less than 20 friends :(

I don't really have any friends at all here, except for this one Jordanian dude I drink and smoke weed with. He knows I voted DJT and called me a dumbass at the time with a smile on his face, he hates being named Mohammed, and no one in his family seems to wear even hijab. He has other white friends. The next closest thing to a friend is a filipina I hang out with once or twice a year. The only roommate I ever had was a black guy from South Carolina who went to sleep with earbuds on at max volume lol. Dude was a better roomie than I was to be honest, he broke up with his hot black girlfriend during this time and seemed to be a little sadder after it
All the bullies, fights I've been in, enemies I have ever had and made were generic white mutts. All of em. As recently as late december. This is in NEW JERSEY
> t. first generation east slav mongreloid who didn't speak a word of english upon starting school in Calif

tfw no friends

this is why
white people are a minority.
/thread

Oh, and this I guess sort of Jewish chubby white girl, too, is my semi-friend, we chat occasionally, I guess. She is younger than me and all the rest of these people and also has an Egyptian best friend who seems to be just as sexually loose and drug using as her. Does not wear hijab of course

If I shoot a friendly message to any white I have saved on my phone they never bother to even respond. So my unusual situation isn't for lack of trying.

Wouldnt this make blacks the racist one? 13% of the population and most of their friends are still their own kind and not a significant portion of their friends are the majority population?

I have to assume they mean FB friends, which is retarded. No avg person has 83 irl friends. It'd be impossible to see all of them regularly even if you're a NEET.

Man, make a movie out of your life and call it Garden State.

(1/2) Segregation in the United States is mostly economic which has racial undertones.

I will speak for Chicago, and Southern California, bc that's where I frequently live.
In Chicago, the big inner city ghettos are dominated by Blacks and Latinos. You will also find a small amount of the trashiest of trash whites. As you go to wealthier and trendier parts of cities, you will find mostly liberal hipster white people and the accompanying Asian minorities who wish they were white. As you leave the city and venture into the wealthy Northshore suburbs, the suburbs are turning brown, but the general rule is, the wealthier the suburb, the more whites/jews live there. The suburbs Skokie, Lincolnwood, Niles, and Morton Grove were once beautiful suburbs of German ancestry. They have been completely overrun by, Arabs, Indians, Pakistanis and East Asians. The Lutheran Churches are literally being demolished and there are new Mosques being erected. The extremely wealthy suburbs (Winnetka, Kennilworth, Wilmette, Evanston) on Lake Michigan are majority German/Anglo heritage with a sizable number of Jews and white/Jew mix children. I used to play against them in high school sports. Evanston and Skokie have a large nig population due to the demolition of the Chicago Projects in the 90s. The far out Northwest Suburbs have mostly white populations of mixed European heritage, but every year I drive out there I see more and more Latinos and Indians.
As for Southern California, I am really only familiar with LA and Orange County. LA is for the most part a diversity shit show. You have the obligatory Mexicans. There's a sizable amount of blacks, and you can see them all living in the homeless tent communities downtown. There are whites (usually Germans and Irish from the Midwest) who are drawn to "follow their dreams" in Jewish Hollywood. There are a SHIT ton of East Asians. Chinese, Koreans, Vietnamese, Japanese, you name it. They have a multiple enclaves across LA,

(2/2) signs in their native languages and all, and if it weren't for the layout of the city itself, you'd feel like you're in Seoul, or some shit tier SE Asian country.

Orange County is the true tragic tale imo, the Jews in LA can go fuck off. Orange County was founded as a city of predominantly German heritage and they are extremely conservative. Fast forward after tsunami of spic migration, and the original settlers of Orange County only really exist in the wealthy coastal towns like Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, and Laguna. Irvine is still kinda white I think. The inner towns of Anaheim, and Santa Ana, among others literally now feel like Mexico and enjoy a >60% Mexican population. In OC, there is a new Castizo population of Americans arising who are Half-Mexican, Half-German.

>unknow race

Muricah

I think “unknown” means generally not very black and not Asian, but could be mixed, Jewish or white.